Beckah's Journey into Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beckah knelt there in horror, tears continuing to stream down her face, leaving several streeks of mascara down each of her cheeks. She tried to twist off the sybian but found she couldn't move at all.

"In addition to learning to associate pleasure with having your mouth fucked, you will learn how to make any size cock dissapear down your throat. The only way you'll be able to get pleasure from the machine is by taking the big rubber cock down your throat, but each time you pleasure yourself the dildo will move out one quarter of an inch farther through the hole. That means, if you desire pleasure, you will have to take it that much farther down your throat in order to reach the button."

Still crying, Beckah softly muttered the word why. "Why?"

"Why you ask? Because these are important lessons for a slave. It would be humiliating for me if you couldn't deep throat any cock. Also, because you are a cheating whore and don't deserve my cock in any of your holes. Why would I stick my cock in your cheating cunt or dirty slutty mouth. So that is why rubber is training you. Now I am going to leave. There are a couple games I want to catch, I'll be nearby so will know if you are doing as you are told. So let's see, you were begging for an orgasm earlier, also you forgot to address me as master several times, as well as speaking when you were not spoken to. So let's make it an even 3 orgasms you owe me. When you have given yourself these orgasms I will come and release you." Without another word Stephan stood up and left, letting the door slam shut behind him, leaving Beckah impaled on the rubber cock with another rubber cock in front of her face, kneeling on a concrete floor that was already hurting her knees, with the damn stilettos on her feet, that still caused pain even though she wasn't putting any pressure on them.

Beckah knelt there in pain. She hadn't so much as moved since Stephan had left. The idea of willingly putting the rubber cock in her mouth disgusted her. But she also fully believed that Stephan would leave her there until she forced it in her mouth and touched the button. As she thought of the pleasure she received when he had touched that button, she started to salivate, and her pussy twinged around the thick rubber cock in her pussy. Despite her situation and humiliation, she couldn't help but notice how wet her pussy was. The dildo felt so good in her, even still it seemed to be pressing in all the right places. She tried to move her hips some, but the restraints wouldn't allow her the movement she needed for the pleasure her body needed. And that was the worst part, she knew her body was desperate for release. Trying to gyrate her hips again, she yelled in frustration. Then looked at the dildo in front of her face and opened her mouth and leaned forward. Even though she was alone, she could feel her cheeks reddening from the humiliation. Then the rubber cock head entered her mouth and she tasted the rubber for the first time in her life. She reflexed away from it and gagged at the taste. It really did not taste good.

Then she started to cry. She cried at her frustration and for being so stupid for cheating on Stephan and at the humiliation, and at calling herself a whore, and at the heels locked on her feet that she had put on, and most of all at her own horniness. Then she gave into it all and opened her mouth and took the cock as far as she could in her mouth. It filled her mouth quickly. About halfway down she started gagging and was forced to stop. She looked at the red button in front of her. It was so far away. How in the world was she supposed to get to it. She backed off it and relaxed as much as she could. Then she noticed again how excited her body was at the prospect of touching the red button. She just had to do it. She tried again, she started gagging at the same spot but she forced herself a little further. She continued to do this, sometimes getting a little further, then she noticed that her own drool was dripping out of her mouth and down her chin. The thought humiliated her even more, but at this point she didn't care. All she could think about was the pleasure the red button would give her, the pleasure that she needed, the pleasure that at this point she would do anything for.

As she kept trying, she began to hate her gag reflex. It had always been there, she even had trouble at the dentist with it. But now it was super annoying. As she kept pushing herself further and further down the rubber dildo and getting closer and closer to the red button, she felt herself getting more and more excited both mentally and physically. Then she felt the drool drip from her chin onto her breasts. But she didn't care at all anymore though. She just kept trying and trying.

Then one time the cock slid past her gag, and penetrated her throat, sliding in and allowing her nose to touch the button. The machine jumped to life. Almost as soon as it started her body tensed with the overwhelming amount of pleasure. But as quickly as it started it died. She hadn't been able to keep her nose there more than a split second. Now she could feel her pussy dripping down her thighs. She was so desperate for an orgasm now. She pushed herself down the cock again, feeling a rawness in her throat and mouth she had never felt before, but she kept going harder. Then she felt the cock slip into her throat again and her nose landed on the button. This time she kept it down her throat despite the intense gagging. The machine came to life. The dildo started swirling in her pussy. And the vibrations roared against her clit. Before she knew it an orgasm ripped through her body, it was like nothing she had ever felt before. The pleasure was incredible. It ripped through her body, starting at her pussy and spreading down her legs and to her toes as well as flowing into her tummy and chest. Her whole body tightened and clenched on the cock in her and then she came off the cock after what felt like forever, but was no more than a minute. As she came off gasping for breath, the machine turned off again. Her throat felt raw, but her body was still feeling the after effects of the orgasm.

After about what she guessed was a 10 minute break her body started to feel like it needed another orgasm. She couldn't believe it. The drool had dried on her chin and chest. She felt so humiliated but she had forgotten about the soreness from being on her knees on the concrete floor and the heels. She knew she would need to give herself two more orgasms as Stephan had demanded from her. So she started on the cock again.

As she started, it was kind of difficult again. Her mouth was sore and tired from being stretched and held open so much. But she persevered, her mind turning off at some point, where all she could thing about was getting the cock into her throat and touching that button. She lost track of time. She lost track of everything until she once again succeeded in touching the bottom and staying there until another orgasm racked through her body. She was starting to feel sore. After another break she went at it again. This time not taking as long. As the third organs ripped through her body, she was completely and totally exhausted. She noticed that she had started sweating. Pussy juices had slid all the way down her thighs accumulating around her knees on the concrete. Drool had dripped down her chin and chest all the way down her tummy and down to her pussy. She sat there exhausted and breathing heavily, not worried about anything but the immense pleasure she had just had.

As Beckah was still recovering she heard the door to the room open. Stephan stepped into her sight. "Look at this little whore, gagging herself to three orgasms. I knew you had it in you. Such a messy little thing. We will continue to train your mouth until you can take all 9" of this dildo. Now I want you to thank me for the orgasms and tell me what you are."

Beckah looked at him. How could she thank him for this humiliation. But then her mind jumped to the pleasure she had experienced. She looked down embarrassed and just shook her head not trusting her voice. She couldn't do this she reasoned, it was too much. Then she felt a very sharp pain on her left shoulder. She looked and saw Stephan was holding something she didn't recognize. It had a red handle with two little metal prods coming out of the end. She stared at it wide eyed knowing it had caused the pain.

"Do you know what this is, my little slave?" Stephan asked.

Beckah tore her eyes from the instrument and gazed up at Stpehan. His eyes were hard and stern. His tall frame held an imposing posture. She had never seen, nor even knew this side of Stpehan could exist and knew she did not want to test him right now. Then she realized it was her fault he was like this. Her cheating on him must have torn him up so much.

"Sir, I have no idea what that thing is."

Then a stern grin crossed his face, one that made him look even harsher. "This is called a cattle prod. They are used for encouraging cattle you see. They are quite effective. It really is a fitting name don't you think. Since you are a cheating little whore slave, you are lower than cattle. Right now it is turned on low, but I can easily turn it up." Then he lowered it down to her eyes.

Her eyes followed it, then screamed when she saw where he was putting it. "Please Master, please don't touch me with it again. Please don't put it on my pussy. Please." Then it is landed directly on her right nipple. The pain was incredible. She shook in her bondage and tried to escape but to no success. Tears formed again, not out of humiliation this time, but out of pure pain. Her eyes were closed when the sharp pain landed directly on her left nipple. The pain again shot through her body. She screamed and pleaded again. "Please, please stop. It hurts so much." All she heard was a low laugh. Then the greatest pain yet shot from between her legs. He had placed it directly on her swollen and super sensitive clit. Her screams echoed through the room with tears redoubling.

Then Stephan grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. Whispering in her ear he said. "Answer my question if you want me to stop you little slut. Tell me thank you and tell me what you are."

"Okay. Yes Sir. Just please don't touch me with that again." Still sobbing harder than ever she said, "Thank you so much for the orgasms Sir. I am a whore. I am a cheating whore that is trying to earn back your love Master." These words tumbled out of her mouth, her eyes never leaving the cattle prod.

"Very good. And what is a whore good for?" Stephan asked as he rolled the cattle prod around in his fingers casually.

Still sobbing and following the cattle prod Beckah replied, "A whore is good for sex Sir."

"What else?"

"Umm, umm. I don't know Sir... I really don't know. Please don't touch me with that again. I am sorry for not knowing."

"You are so damn cute right now. Your job as a whore is to be sexually pleasing. To get men hard when they look at you and make women jealous of your looks. And then of course to please all those that want to use your body for their pleasure. I know you are a go getter and always do your best. I am sure this will be no different, and I will be here to help you become the best slave whore you are able too. Now let's get you out of here and up to your bedroom. It is getting late and you will need to get some rest for tomorrow's training. But I will say you have done well today, better than I would have thought." As Beckah knelt there and listened, her tummy leaped at the idea that she had pleased him, despite all the humiation and pan and torture she had endured she for some reason found pleasure in hearing him tell her she had please him.

Stephan untied her and helped her to her feet. It was weird being so tall from the stilettos. The heels were difficult to walk in as she followed him out of the room and to the stairs. He led her upstairs and to her bedroom. She had a brief moment of hope that he would be taking her to his bedroom, but it had only been two days since she had told him she had cheated, and he just needed more time she reasoned. He led the way into her bedroom. As she looked around she noticed that there were a couple of differences from that morning. There was now a new armoire, similar to the ones that were downstairs, along with this addition there were three chains. The end of each chain laid in the middle of the bed, and as she followed each chain with her eyes, she noticed that each one was bolted to the wall.

"Now come here slut."

Beckah slowly approached but didn't dare argue or disobey, fearing the consequences, fearing the pain.

"Good girl. Now you will notice the chains, I need you to put the collar on that is laying on the bed. This collar has three loops built into it, one for the end of each of these chains. Once you have the collar on, I want you to lock each one into place, and be quick about it..." He finished as he waved the cattle prod in front of her face.

Beckah hurried to the bed and took up the collar. It was a thick leather collar. As she put it around her throat she could not help notice how snuggly it fit. Once in place she put the lock on. She then took the end of the first chain and hesitantly placed it in one of the loops on her collar. As she glanced at the cattle prod she quickly placed the other two into place and then stood there wanting to cry but feeling exhausted and humiliated beyond belief.

"Very good. You are coming along quite nicely. Now these chains are measured perfectly so you can go around this room, but no more. I expect you to get some sleep tonight after you eat your dinner. Your alarm will go off at 6 am at which time you will find your instructions for the morning. I expect you to follow them perfectly tomorrow morning." With that Stephen started to walk to the door.

Beckah stood there, feeling the pain in her feet and then realized that with them locked on she would have to sleep in the heels.

At this realization she spoke up, "Sir, what about these heels. Aren't you going to take them off for the night. Please."

Turning he took her naked body in, lingering on her legs and feet and said, "No, you need to learn to love them because I love high heels. They make your body that much more inviting. And since you are a little whore, your job is to make your body as pleasing as possible. Isn't that right slave?"

Beckah stared at him, starting to cry and wanting to yell out that she wasn't a whore. She just wasn't. Her cheating on him was a mistake. But that was it. Then she saw the cattle prod again and the pain it caused flashed in her mind and she nodded weakly and whispered. "Yes Sir."

"Very good. Have a good nights sleep and see you in the morning."