Becki’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean blushed a little, "No that's fine. I don't mind. I have a wonderful picture in my mind. Please tell me more."

"He was the same way about my lady parts. He loved to study them. At first he enjoyed giving me oral sex, but that waned after about a year. I just thought I wasn't very attractive."

Sean laughed, "I'd have told you that was a dead giveaway. Most red-blooded straight men love spending time down there."

I tried to make him blush some more, "Including you?"

Instead he gave me a belly laugh, "Especially me. I love spending time between a woman's legs. It is a magical place and I love bringing a lover to orgasm." I realized my eyes were wide and Sean laughed, "My turn to provide too much information. Sorry for being forthright."

I shook my head and felt the heat rise in my cheeks, "No. No. I asked and you answered. I was trying to get you to blush and I failed miserably."

Silence reigned for a moment and I was afraid I had ruined the moment.

Sean rescued the conversation, "So what other things were you willfully ignorant about?"

"Rob just told me that the way he got off when we were having sex was by thinking that I was a man. He really enjoyed it when I gave him oral sex. He would coach me. I guess he must have had some personal experience on the giving end. He really liked it when we did it doggy style. A couple of times he wanted to do anal, but I told him 'no'. Do you think that could have made a difference?"

"Absolutely not. It would probably have just prolonged the inevitable."

"Thanks. That's what I was thinking."

I looked at my watch and saw we'd been there for over an hour and a half, "Can we meet like this regularly? I've really enjoyed myself."

"I'd love to. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday."

"That's right. The other days you're with Barb."

I stood up and Sean took my empty cup over to the dirty dish bin on the counter.

When we got to the door I gave him a strong hug, "Thanks for everything."

I felt him kiss the top of my head, "The pleasure's all mine."

_ _ _ _ _

A few days later I was eating dinner with Ian. He asked, "Mom, can you tell me about Dad?"

"Didn't Daddy explain things to you?"

"Well, he did, but I don't get it."

"Well, Ian." I tried to figure out how to address this. "Daddy has figured out that he doesn't like girls. And since I'm a girl he doesn't want to be with me."

He made a funny face, "What like cooties and stuff?"

"Well, girls don't really have cooties."

"Yeah. I know that. Why doesn't Daddy?"

"Remember last year when Theresa was your girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Did you like having Theresa as a girlfriend?"

"Don't be mad at me."

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"She kissed me."

"How did you feel about that?"

"I liked it."

"See, Daddy doesn't really like kissing girls or doing anything else with girls."

"Oh."

"He prefers doing things with guys."

"Like kissing them?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think I'd want to kiss a boy."

"But see, some men do like that. Your Dad is one of them. It isn't a bad thing. You and I still love him, but he won't be kissing me anymore."

"Okay." He reached over and patted my arm, "Don't worry Mom. I'll still kiss you."

_ _ _ _ _

The alternating dinner with Ian agreement ended up being very nice. I began going over to Sean's for dinner every other evening. This arrangement allowed me to spend extra time with him and we had a lot of fun. Sometimes he would cook for me. Sometimes I would cook for him. Every so often we would go out or have something brought in.

When my free weekends would come, I would spend them with Sean usually skiing or after one big snowstorm -- snowshoeing. He had this knack for getting me talking about something from my past -- happy things. I really enjoyed his company.

It was our second dinner together and my first free weekend. Sean had made a tasty pasta dish. Nevertheless, I was feeling down. I twirled the wine in my glass observing the 'legs'.

Sean said, "Two cents for your thoughts."

"It used to only be a penny."

"Inflation. What's on your mind? You've been pretty quiet this evening."

"Do you have any dreams for the future?"

Sean leaned back in his chair, "This might sound strange, but no. Given the situation with Barb, I really haven't made any plans."

"But I asked about your dreams."

"I really haven't had any dreams either. I know that's a lousy answer, but it's the truth. How about you?"

"I used to have all these dreams. Growing old with Rob. Traveling the world. Watching Ian grow up into any number of wonderful people he might become. They've all been dashed. I've just been living day-to-day. Trying to keep track of the next thing I have to do. The only joy in my life has been the time I spend with you. When I leave you, the only thing I look forward to is seeing you again."

"That's very kind of you. You make an old man very happy."

"Sean you are not old! Maybe older, but certainly not old."

"My dear Becki, I may look okay, but I can tell you that when you reach your sixties your body doesn't work the way it did when you're in your forties. After a day of working in the garden or even a brisk day of skiing, my body doesn't move really well. A lot of aches and pains."

"So what? You're out doing stuff. You're taking good care of yourself. I think you are in great shape. I look at my father who is only six years older than you are and he doesn't get out of his Lazy Boy. He's got a beer belly and has let himself go. You have the body of someone in his forties."

"I wish that was the case with everything. Let's just say that with some aspects of my life I need pharmaceutical help. Better living through chemistry."

At first I didn't know what he was talking about then it dawned on me. Maybe he has ED. Viagra.

I made a point of not dwelling on his age anymore, "So what are we doing tomorrow?"

"I've arranged to see Barb on Sunday, so I have all day. Thank you for spending it all with me. I was thinking we could take a short drive up to this great cross country ski resort over the state line and make a day of it. My treat."

"Oh, that sounds like fun."

"I'll pick you up in the morning. Want to do breakfast before we go? The Old Town Diner is great."

"That sounds wonderful. When do you want me ready?"

"I don't know. Eight?"

"I'll be ready with bells on."

_ _ _ _ _

That Saturday was so much fun. Breakfast was great. During the drive I learned about his days in the Navy. We had a wonderful day skiing split up with a very cozy lunch at a lodge deep in the woods. It was quite romantic and I got the feeling that I was being swept off my feet. I wanted to be careful though. This friendship was becoming quite precious to me. I didn't want to do anything to put it in jeopardy. But Sean made me feel young again, that I was beautiful, that he cared about me. It was fun to flirt with him, just innocent stuff --touching him on his arm, standing close to him, whispering in his ear and lingering just a moment to take in his scent. When I was with Sean, I felt like I was walking on air.

When he dropped me off that evening, I leaned over and gently kissed him, "Thanks for a wonderful day."

_ _ _ _ _

We continued seeing each other regularly. It was about a week later when we met for coffee. We were planning on going cross country skiing afterwards. I was really enjoying spending time with him, but I also wanted to learn more about what made his brain tick.

As we sat down with our coffee, Sean reached out and squeezed my hand. "Have I told you how thankful I am that you meet with me like this? It makes my day."

"Yes, you've told me, but you need to know that it makes mine too. So, not to be noisy, but I love when you talk about yourself. It doesn't happen a lot."

"Probably because I prefer listening to you."

I smiled, "Tell me what's on your bucket list of things to do in your life?"

I could see Sean's mind start to work. It took him several moments to respond, "Well, my dear. That's a difficult question. If you had asked me that five, ten years ago, I would have given you a list of all the places that I wanted to see. Things I wanted to do. Now, I don't care about that. It isn't that I don't love traveling and doing stuff, but that isn't important to me anymore."

"What is important to you?"

"People. Spending time with people. Spending time helping people. My students. My colleagues. Maybe some of them will become my friends. I want to do a lot of good things for a lot of people. I want to be the best possible friend. When I get a friend, I want to spend time with them. I want to care about my friends. I want to make my friends happy."

"How many friends do you have?"

"I guess that's the problem. I don't have very many. None that I feel like I could count on to be there for me. I know there's a lot of people I know I would bend over backwards to help, but I don't think there's that many who would return the favor."

I reached out and held his hand, "Sean, you know I am someone you can always count on, right?"

"You're right. I know that now, but up until a couple of weeks ago I didn't."

I winced, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry." He reached and held my hand. "That was cruel and uncalled for. I guess what I meant is that up until we started hanging out together I considered you to be a treasured colleague, but I hadn't put you in the friend category. Right now, if something happened, you would be the first person I called. I absolutely treasure your friendship."

I squeezed his hand, "Thank you for that. Just so you know. I think you are the only person I have to call on. I mean there are people like Caitlyn who would help me on a moment's notice, but I don't know if it would come with strings attached or not."

"You have my unconditional friendship. No strings attached. Ever."

"Same here."

_ _ _ _ _

It was about two weeks later, a Friday evening. I was at Sean's for dinner. It was my free weekend. When I arrived it was snowing lightly. That was to be expected since we were forecast to receive one to two inches overnight. He made this wonderful chicken mozzarella concoction with a tossed salad and garlic bread. Again he had me talking, this time about my undergraduate days.

We talked for quite a while, then I realized it was getting late. "Oh my. Look at the time." I stood up. "Sean, thank you for a wonderful evening. I can't remember the last time I had such a good time. Every time with you is even better than the last."

"The pleasure is all mine my dear."

I gave him a hug and rested my head on his chest. I realized how much I really cared for this man, that his friendship was something precious to me. I had grown to love him.

He kissed the top of my head, "Let me get your coat."

As we moved toward the back door, I could see the snow falling quite heavily in the porch light.

I went to the door and looked out, "I thought we were only getting an inch or two?"

"Looks more like six to eight and it's falling fast. The road isn't plowed yet. You can't drive home in this. You can stay in my guest room."

I suddenly had a wonderfully naughty thought, "Could I stay with you? In your bed?"

Sean looked a little shocked, "With me?"

"Sure. Sleep in your bed with you."

"Really?"

I turned to him and put my arms behind his neck, "Would you like that?" I very gently kissed his lips.

When I opened my eyes, Sean had his eyes closed and I could tell he was savoring the moment.

He placed his hands on the small of my back and looked at me, "My dear Becki." He looked into my eyes and I could tell his mind was racing, "That would change everything between us. We may want to think about this."

"I know. I think I want that change." I kissed him again. "You have been so good to me."

"Au contraire. It is you who has been good to me. You have made me feel like I am worthy of..." He hesitated. "Worthy of having a treasured friend like you."

"You make me feel like I am worthy of a treasured friend and lover like you. You are absolutely precious to me. Your friendship has become everything to me. You are stealing my heart and I want to let you keep it."

I gently pulled his lips to mine. After a moment, I parted my lips and his tongue met mine. I involuntarily groaned and I felt him pull me tight against him. A shiver ran down my spine as our tongues probed and wrestled.

I brought my hand up and cupped his cheek, "You are such a dear, sweet man." I returned to the kiss.

I don't know how long we stood there kissing, but my body and mind were in heaven. I could feel gooseflesh covering my body and I knew my nipples were as hard as pebbles. Moisture was flowing freely from my loins.

Sean broke the kiss, "You probably need to know that I never wear anything to bed."

I smiled, "As of this instant, neither do I.

"You also need to know that with men of a certain age, performance does not always have a predicable outcome."

"I think as long as I am with you, all those things will work themselves out. Let me text Rob so he doesn't worry."

Becki: Not going to make it home with all this snow.

Staying with Sean just to be safe.

Rob: Good idea.

You should fuck him while you're there.

Becki: I'm not going to fuck him.

But I will make mad, passionate love to him.

I don't know why I had to let Rob know. Maybe I wanted to let him know that I had moved on, that I was worthy of being loved.

I turned to Sean, "Would you be so kind as to take me to your bed?"

"With pleasure."

As we climbed the stairs he said, "Let me show you where things are. Here's the bathroom." He dug around in a drawer. "Here's a brand new toothbrush for you and a fresh towel."

"You are the hostess with the mostest."

"We aim to please. The bedroom is this way."

Sean turned on a light on the night stand. "I like to keep it cool in here -- 60 degrees -- it makes it more snuggly under the covers. That probably will prohibit some erotic undressing. If you want I can raise the thermostat."

"No. This is great." Erotic undressing. My mind was racing. "Why don't you get in bed while I take care of the call of nature. I'll be right back."

I quickly used the toilet, but I also wanted to make sure my lady parts were nice and fresh -- just in case. I found a washcloth and wiped myself. I also made sure my butt was clean. I didn't want anything to ruin this evening. When I got back to the bedroom, Sean was already under the covers.

He asked, "Shall I turn off the light for you?"

"Oh no my soon-to-be lover. I want you to see me in all my glory."

I reached down and pulled my sweater over my head. My padded bra wasn't anything fancy, but it fits well. My breasts are just average, but I remembered reading that being naked for a man is often considered a gift, a gift I wanted to give him.

I turned my back to him and very slowly pulled my jeans down, giving him a nice view of my ass. Sean was right, it was chilly in the room, but I wanted to give him a little show.

I pulled my legs out of the jeans with my hands on the floor. I spread my legs a little and looked up at him. "You like?"

"I love."

I turned and faced him. I don't have a mons like some women, so my panties probably aren't anything that would turn men on. Sean was torn between looking at my body and looking at my eyes. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I clamped my arms to my side to keep it in place for a moment. I knew Sean would enjoy my breasts. I grabbed one side of the bra and tossed it over my shoulder, exposing myself to my lover.

"Oh, Becki. You are amazingly beautiful."

It was getting chilly now, my nipples were erect, my areolas crinkled and cold. I hooked my thumbs into my panties and dropped them to the ground, exposing my little brown patch of pubes. I pulled the covers off of Sean with the intention of climbing in with him, but there was his lovely tumescent penis. He was just as average as I was, but I didn't care. Here was an opportunity to please a wonderful man.

I climbed up and straddled his legs, placing my face close to his manhood. "I love your red pubes." I took his shaft in my hand and kissed the tip. A drop of pre-cum moistened my lips. "What's this? A little present for me?"

I took the head into my mouth and Sean groaned. I looked up and he was watching me. I sucked and licked for a little, feeling him grow in my hand. Then I took his entire shaft into my mouth.

I hummed a little and pulled off, "Oh, that's nice."

I took him into my throat again and I could feel him growing, just about to maximum hardness. He didn't seem to have an ED issue with me.

By now I was quite chilled. I climbed up and straddled his chest, pulling the covers over both of us, my wetness pooling on his chest. "I thought you said that men of a certain age sometimes have performance issues?"

"That is unless the man is with an incredibly beautiful woman."

I lay on top of him. My breasts pressed against his chest. His chest hairs arousing my hard, sensitive nipples. I placed my elbows on either side of his head and lightly touched his lips with mine. Sean's hands grasped my butt cheeks as I probed his mouth with my tongue.

He brought a hand up to cup my cheek. "We've barely begun and this is already one of the most amazing times in my life."

"Well then we'll just have to make it the most amazing." I pressed my mouth to his and moved my hips slightly on his stomach.

Sean broke the kiss, "Would you like to know what my favorite thing to do in the entire world?"

"I would love to know what your favorite thing is."

"Cunnilingus. To taste a beautiful woman and bring her to orgasm."

"How could a girl say 'no' to something like that?"

He rolled me onto my back with his face next to mine. I could feel his hardness and I instinctively grabbed it.

Sean kissed me, but before I could slip him my tongue he moved to my ear. He took my lobe and gently suckled it, sending shivers down my spine. Then he traced his tongue down along my neck and across my collarbone. I wanted him on my nipples or my slit, but instead he drove me crazy. He moved down my sternum and began circling my breast with his tongue, closer and closer to my nipple. I entwined my fingers in his hair. Just as he reach my areola, he moved to the other breast.

"Are you trying to tease me?"

Sean spoke into my breast, "Not trying. Full blown teasing." He began circling again.

As he got close to my areola, I forcibly moved his mouth onto my nipple. "Suck on me."

He greedily complied, moving from one nipple to the other. Electricity shot down my spine. I could feel the wetness flowing over my perineum. Then Sean returned to teasing mode, first breathing on me, and then circling my nipple with his tongue. Again he took it into his mouth and I heard a groan that could only have come from me.

I whispered, "I thought you wanted to eat me?"

"I do, but I need to warm you up first."

"If I was any hotter, you'd be burning your tongue."

I spread my legs and Sean moved between them. I could feel his chest hairs on my swollen clit. He raised himself up and he was kissing my lips. I felt his erection press against my slit. I began reaching for his erection to put him inside, but he began sliding down again. His tongue tracing a path through my cleavage and then slowly across my stomach. I felt his breath on my lady parts. He traced his tongue down one side of my vulva and up the other, never touching anything important. The second time around he stopped and lapped up the moisture flowing across my perineum.

I placed my feet on his back and spread myself wide for him. I felt his tongue at my anus and another involuntary groan came forth. His head was completely under the covers, but I wanted to see him. I pulled the covers off and we locked eyes. Ever so slowly his tongue parted my labia, when he got to my clitoris he stopped. I was at maximum excitement level and I needed to cum.