Becki’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "Please."

He moved lower and probed my vagina with his tongue. More lapping up of my juices, now flowing freely. Again he moved north toward my clit. Sean kept his eyes locked on mine as he took my swollen bud into his mouth. Electricity shot up my spine and I could feel goosebumps everywhere. He began licking, but not continuously. He'd lick for a few seconds and then stop. My anticipation rose to a fever pitch.

I ran my fingers through his hair, "This is amazing."

I could feel Sean smile into my crotch. He brought a hand up to my breast and ran a finger gently around my aching nipple. I took the other one and began kneading it. I felt a finger slip into my vagina and move around, then I knew he had found my g-spot as a shock went through me. I groaned my approval. Sean never kept any one motion up for more than a few seconds. A tweak of my nipple. A few seconds of clit licking. A tongue plowing the length of my slit. A few seconds of g-spot rubbing. I'd feel myself approaching an orgasm and he'd back off. Somehow he knew when I was approaching the edge and he'd ease off ever so slightly. He kept this up for a good long time, my body balancing on the edge of the orgasmic abyss.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. I whispered, "Please."

He gave a funny little laugh and continued the teasing. Clit, nipple, g-spot. My body began to crave release.

"Please," I whispered again.

Then he began vigorously licking, rubbing, and pinching. My body started shaking as an explosion of color burst forth from my loins. My heartbeat pounding in my ears. I heard a far off guttural "ahhhhhh" that must have been coming from me. Sean pressed his face into my vulva and the stimulation on my clit became unbearably powerful. I grabbed his hair and tried to push him away. He stopped licking, but I felt his fingers at my g-spot flicking away. Each flick sending a powerful pulse of pleasure up my spine. I became aware that my back was arched and my thighs were clamped on his head. I felt another set of licks at my clit and my body jolted in pleasure. I could feel my vagina contracting on his fingers. He pinched my nipple and another shock fired through me.

Never before had I experienced such sustained pleasure. He eased off his stimulation and I felt my body relax slightly. Then he began again. Simultaneous explosions at my loins and my breasts. My sensitivity level had gone past tolerable and I forcibly pulled his hair to remove his tongue from my clit. His finger at my g-spot sending wave after wave through my body. I was torn between easing the almost painful sensitivity and allowing the pleasure waves to continue to break over me. I decided I needed him inside me. I began pulling on his hair.

I tried to speak, but I could barely breathe. I heard only a groan come from my mouth. "In." I tried again, but a pleasure jolt silenced me. I grabbed his ears and pulled him toward me, "In me."

He finally started moving, but gave a final suck on my clit. My body bucked involuntarily. I could feel the hairs from his chest move across my pubic mound, my clit on fire. I felt his mouth on my nipple and another surge of pleasure exploded down my spine. As his face came even with mine, I felt his penis at my opening. I fought the urge to grab him and guide him in. Instead I put my hands on his back, ready to guide him if necessary. His erection slowly filled me, probing the depth of my most intimate parts. My vagina clenched at his hardness. A delicious pleasure flowing through me.

I placed my feet on his back, but Sean brought them up to his shoulders. His penis reaching maximum penetration. His eyes were locked in on mine and he gently thrust into my womanhood. I could hear the wetness of our coupling. Twice he thrust all the way to my cervix and I gave a shocked whimper.

He kissed me, "Sorry my love."

My body was exhausted, but the pleasure kept flowing. I became hyperaware of everything happening to me. His erection pistoning me with long slow strokes. He'd hit my g-spot and send a tremor through me. I could feel his balls slap on my butt cheeks. His pubes brushing my clit.

He brought his face next to mine and whispered, "I'm cumming love."

I grabbed his face and pulled his mouth to mine, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. His body bucked and I felt his warm seed deep inside my vagina.

Sean arched his back as he thrust into me again, "Oh god, Becki!"

He said my name! He fell sideways still at maximum penetration. I could feel my vagina contracting on his penis. I held his face and gently kissed him. The soft light from the table lamp adding a sparkle to his blue eyes.

My body was jello, but I rolled him to his back and kept him inside me, straddling his body. My elbows on either side of his head. "Thank you, Sean. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"Thank you my dear. You have made an old man very happy."

I kissed him one more time and rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heart pounding as he stroked my hair.

_ _ _ _ _

My mind slowly emerged from sleep. I was disoriented as nothing seemed familiar. I felt a warm body spooned up behind me. I became aware of an erect penis pressed up against my butt, a hand on my hip, and an arm extended under my pillow. Rob doesn't have much body hair. Sean. I was with Sean. Rob was obsessed with controlling his body hair. I should have noticed. Another telltale sign of his attraction to men. Sean didn't give a damn about his body hair and he had a lot of it. How sexy is that? What is it about Sean that is so attractive? Well, he obviously loves me. Yes, but he absolutely respects me. What a difference. But there were a lot of things that make him so different than Rob. He stays in shape, but he doesn't obsess over his appearance.

Rob constantly wears a hat to hide his thinning hair. Sean's hair is thinning and he couldn't care less. If the wind blows it around, sometimes he doesn't even bother to comb it or even push it back in place. That's not to say he's untidy. He always smells clean. His chest hair feels good on my back. That erection might need some attention. What time is it? I opened my eyes and noticed that the windows had a bit of light. Is that dawn or is it from the snow? I'm sure Sean wouldn't mind being awakened by a nice slow blow job no matter what time it is.

I began by pressing my butt against his erection, but I didn't get much of a response. I slipped my hand between us and took his shaft in my hand. Sean groaned. Much better. I rolled away and noticed how light the room was. Moonlight was streaming in through the windows. The moon on the crest of the new fallen snow gave the luster of midday to objects below. I dove beneath the covers. Sean groaned again. I pushed his hip so that he was lying on his back. I straddled his legs so that my mouth was at his crotch. I pulled his penis so that it was straight up, then began to slowly lick the head.

One of Sean's hands was on my head, "My dear, you can wake me at four in the morning like this any day of the week."

"I just might have to plan on doing that. As often as possible. This is very nice."

I started sucking him much more vigorously. He moved the covers so that they lay on top of me. It made it easier to breathe. I looked up and I could make out his face in the moonlight. He appeared to be watching me. I decided to put on a show. I licked his balls, then traced my tongue up his shaft. Sean was circumcised and I traced my tongue around his sensitive scar. Then I flicked the edge of his head. I bobbed up and down on his shaft, fucking my mouth with his manhood. I slowed then made sure the alignment was just right, then took him all the way into my throat. I licked his balls and elicited a groan from my lover. A little hum and then off. I traced my tongue all around the head, then more sucking. More vigorous mouth fucking and another deep throat. I used every little technique that Rob had asked for over the years. I had Sean rocking his hips upward signaling his desire for more. Should I suck him until he cums or should I start riding him? This middle of the night sex was so good. Let's make it last.

I climbed up on Sean and placed his penis into my dripping vagina. I reached back and pulled the covers over both of us and began slowly grinding on him. His hands moved to my butt cheeks. I leaned in and lightly kissed him.

Sean whispered, "Your lips are absolutely heavenly."

I kissed him again, leading with my tongue. I could feel his chest hairs brushing against my erect nipples sending shivers down my spine. I shifted my hips to a slow twerking motion, maximizing his penetration. After a few minutes I went back to the grinding motion, stimulating my clit with his pubic hair. The whole time I kept it slow and steady. Like that drink -- a slow, comfortable screw. I loved having him in my vagina, filling me, fucking me. Grinding on him sent sparks up my spine from my clit. Swooping in for a French kiss. Then I sat up with my hands on his chest, constantly keeping his erection moving slowly in my vagina. He took both of my nipples in his fingers and began gently tweaking them.

After what seemed like forever, I stopped and kissed him, "I know it is a very bad idea to tell someone how you feel about them while you are making love to them, but Sean I have to say that I'm pretty sure I am in love with you."

He took my face into his hands and kissed me, "Becki, I have been in love with you for many years."

"That's what my Mom said."

"Your Mom said I loved you?" I nodded. "Moms know best."

"They do. Now I want to make you cum. I'm going to fuck you as hard as I can."

I hips went into overdrive, taking him to the hilt every time. My clit started throwing off sparks and my orgasm consumed me. I kept my hips moving, my vagina clenching Sean's shaft. I felt him lift me with his hips as he came deep inside me. My mind was nearly overcome with pleasure, but I kept moving, extracting every drop of cum from him.

Finally I collapsed onto his chest, my head next to his. He pulled the covers over us and we basked in the afterglow of our love making. I could feel my vagina still contracting on him. Could life ever get better than a moment like this? Probably not. To love and be loved. To give and receive a powerful orgasm. Truly one of the finest moments in one's life.

_ _ _ _ _

I came out of sleep feeling my head being gently stroked. I was still lying on top of Sean.

I rolled off of him and I felt his penis pull out of me, "I slept with you inside me."

Sean kissed me, "A most enjoyable way to sleep. Please excuse me, but nature calls."

He got up and I curled up in the warm blankets, basking in the knowledge that I had found someone who loved me as much as I loved him.

Sean returned to the room, "How about some blueberry pancakes for breakfast?"

"Sounds wonderful."

"You can use my extra robe. You can have my new slippers. Well, my newest slippers."

I climbed out of bed letting him see my nakedness.

He wrapped me up in his robe and kissed me, "That was undoubtedly the most amazing evening of my life."

I slid my arms around him under the robe, "Sean, I really meant it last night when I said I loved you."

"I love you too Becki. I think I have always loved you. I know I always will. You have any idea how good your naked body feels?"

"No, but I'm glad you like it. I'll tell you what. I'll make the coffee while you start on the pancakes."

_ _ _ _ _

It was a few weeks later, one Thursday evening. I was now staying the night with Sean every chance I could. He was my full time lover and I was about as happy as I have ever been. I was going to cook a nice chicken and rice dish I had found. As I pulled up in his drive, I thought it was odd that the house was dark. I saw both of his vehicles in the drive so I knew he must be home. I used my key to let myself in.

I called out, "Yoo hoo," and flipped on the mudroom light.

I could hear classical music playing. Mozart, I think. I set down my bag of dinner items and moved to the living room door. Sean was sitting on the couch in the dark.

I instinctively knew that something bad had happened. I took off my coat and boots then moved over to the couch. Sean held out his hand to me and I curled up next to him. I could see a little light reflect off his cheek. I reached up and wiped away the river of tears.

"Barb can't swallow anymore. She has stopped eating and drinking. It is just a matter of a week or so at the most."

I didn't want to say 'I'm sorry' or any other silly thing. I just hugged him.

He wrapped an arm around me and I felt his chest heaving, the tears flowing. I felt honored that he would bare his raw emotions to me. I pulled his head to my chest and he cried like a baby. I wondered whether he had ever let himself express his grief before. He was certainly expressing it now. Sobs wracked his body and I just held on. Time seemed to stand still as I comforted this dear man.

Sean cleared his throat, "I'm sorry."

"Don't you dare be sorry. That's what I'm here for. I'm the friend you can count on, remember?"

He sat up, "Thanks. Are you hungry?"

"I have something for dinner."

He looked at his watch, "It's probably a little late for that. Let's run down to the pizzeria."

"Let me text Rob to let him know what's going on."

Becki: Staying with Sean tonight. Barb is dying.

Rob: Good idea.

Rob: Give him my best. Take care of him. He deserves it.

Becki: Thanks. I'll pass that on.

Some part of me expected Rob to have some smart ass comment as usual. It was good to see he hadn't lost his humanity.

The snow had melted and I drove us down the hill to our local pizzeria. It was run by a couple from Brooklyn and was absolutely the best pizza within 200 miles. I ordered our regular and asked Sean if he wanted a beer.

"Just one. You can't let me have more than one. Part of me wants to get shit-faced, but I can't do that."

"Okay. One beer."

We took our drinks to a table next to the front window.

Sean took a sip and looked into my eyes, "I always knew this day was coming, but I never wanted to think about it. When we get home I'm going to need to make a bunch of phone calls." He reached out and took my hand. "Thanks for being here."

"That's what trusted friends do."

He nodded and squeezed my hand, "I remember the first time I brought Barb here. She loved it. She'd never had authentic New York Style pizza. We came back four weekends in a row. She couldn't get enough of it."

"I agree. Just as good as you get in NYC."

Sean shook his head, "How the hell do you deal with something like this? I guess I need to contact our kids and Barb's sister Ellen. I imagine I will have a house full of people."

"I will make myself scarce."

Sean's eyes went wide, "Don't you dare."

"Come on Sean. How is that going to look? Your wife is dying and your girlfriend is staying in your house? I don't think so."

"Of course. You're right."

"I'll make arrangements to have some folks make meals for you. I guess one blessing in all this is that we can make plans that aren't exactly rushed."

_ _ _ _ _

The next few days were a blur. Barb did not linger. She passed away on Sunday, three days later, surrounded by her family. Sean's house was full as he predicted. I worked with Caitlyn and a few other colleagues at the college to keep his house supplied with meals.

I went to the funeral, but I sat with Caitlyn a few rows back. Sean seemed so lonely up there in the front row. His daughter sat next to him, but he looked miserable. The church ladies had a very nice repast in the church basement and he invited everyone to his house afterwards. We had a very nice afternoon eating, drinking, and remembering Barb.

I came by two days later with some food. Only his daughter Vicki was left. Sean had given away a lot of Barb's things. The two of them were busy loading stuff into her car.

When Vicki saw me she came and gave me a hug, "You don't need to tell me, but I'm pretty sure what's going on between you and my Dad. I'm so thankful he has someone like you."

"Oh Vicki if you only knew what your father has done for me. He has been a Godsend. He is such a kind and caring man. He's seen me through some very tough times."

"Isn't he great?"

Vicki hugged me again and kissed my cheek. We stood there holding each other for a minute or two.

I heard Sean moving through the house, "Can one of you get the door?"

I opened it for him and Vicki went to get something else. After about a half hour we had her car packed.

I asked her, "How long is the drive for you?"

"Without the kids and having to stop regularly for them to pee and eat, I should be able to get home tonight. Jim and the kids left this morning. I might get home as the same time as they do."

Sean and I saw her off. We just stood in his drive long after her car had disappeared over the hill, Sean's arm around my shoulders.

I patted his butt, "Any plans for the afternoon?"

"How about spending it with you?"

I swung myself in front of him and put my arms around his neck, "Sounds great." I gently kissed him.