Becky 02 - Becky And Grandpa George

Story Info
Becky has to stay with family friends, which becomes more.
10.1k words
4.6
13.8k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky 02 - Becky Visits Grandpa George

Becky arrived home for her day at University in a good mood. She'd been watching the men's football team running about, paying particular interest in their shorts, or more likely, what their shorts contained. Seeing men's bulges even covered like they were held a fascination for Becky.

Starved of male attention throughout school, she'd made a point now of liking to watch and fantasize about men and what they were like downstairs. She'd found now that showing herself off sneakily she could get a man aroused, and seeing them aroused got her going too. Quite often she'd get home and bring herself off imagining them. This was one of those days, she hoped Ann wasn't in. Unfortunately not only was she in, but she was also sitting on the sofa facing the door, awaiting Becky's return.

"Hi, I have some news for you," Ann told Becky. "I've been offered a promotion and significant pay rise, with a minimum contract of five years to help me accept the job," she continued.

Becky noticed she wasn't smiling at her news, however.

"You don't seem pleased, so is there a catch?" Becky asked.

Ann pulled a face, a grimace like she didn't want to say but knew she had to.

"The job is at the other end of the country, so I need to relocate," she replied.

"Oh, I'm settled at my Uni now, I don't know if I'd be able to get a place and carry on there?" Becky said.

"That's why you're not coming with me Becky, I don't want to disrupt you at all. I also know you can't afford to keep paying the mortgage on this house, so I'll probably need to sell it."

"Yeah I get that," Becky said, thinking about it as she answered, "but where does that leave me?"

"Well once the house is sold and the remainder of the mortgage is paid off, I'll send you half of what's left to set you up. Until then we'll have to sort something out for you. They want me to start there next week though."

One week. Becky was shocked. She'd got comfortable living here with her step-mom since her father died, but at twenty years old it was time she thought about moving into her own place. The main issue she had was that she only worked occasional shifts waitressing and that was cash in hand. Nowhere near enough to even afford rent somewhere. She didn't know what she was going to do.

A couple of days later Ann came back from work with a smile on her face.

"I think I might have sorted your housing issue hopefully if you agree of course. Grandpa George has said you can go and stay at his for a while, he won't ask for rent either and it's not too far to travel back for Uni either. What do you think?" she said.

Grandpa George. Becky hadn't heard that name for a while. He wasn't actually her grandpa, she wasn't sure if he was an actual relative or not. He was her grandfather's younger half-brother, born when her gran divorced and got pregnant with another man. Grandpa George was a nickname that stuck, he'd always had shocking blonde/white hair that turned silver when he was around twenty years old.

He'd be around fifty years old now and ran his own very successful business. He always had a strong suntan that contrasted against his hair colour. She remembered he used to babysit her, taking her out on his yacht too when she got older. He owned a mansion out of town, around half a mile from any other dwellings. The idea of living there certainly was appealing.

"How long can I stay there if I say yes?" Becky asked.

"He says you can stay as long as you like, there's only him and Andy live there so you can move in as soon as you want too," Ann replied.

She'd forgotten about Andy. He was a little younger than Becky, a quiet little lad who kept himself to himself and didn't mix well with the other children at any family parties or gatherings.

"Well tell him I'll go over the weekend, so we leave at the same time if you start on Monday. Might as well leave the place together."

Friday came and Ann and she were packing all their stuff up, in between people coming to buy some of the furniture as Ann had put a lot up for sale online. They both ended up sleeping on the floor in the living room. Saturday arrived and there was a lot of hugging and crying, in between loading up their cars. They hugged again and promised to keep in touch, then Becky started on her journey to Grandpa Georges.

Becky finally arrived just under an hour later, driving up the dirt road driveway that led to the house she was greeted by George waiting on the steps. He wasn't much taller than Becky but had broad shoulders. His suntan was darker than Becky remembered, he almost looked like he had dipped himself in varnish, his silver hair slicked back with gel. His shirt was open halfway down his chest, and he wore shorts underneath.

He pointed towards where Becky could park, and started taking her bags out of the boot almost before she'd turned off the engine. She got out of the car and walking to the back of the car he immediately gave her a big hug, telling her it had been far too long. Talking of far too long, Becky thought she could feel his cock against her upper thigh as he grabbed her tightly.

He shouted out and Andy came through the front door. Becky almost didn't recognise him, he was much taller but still the same awkward manner about him. He smiled and said hello awkwardly, then grabbed some bags to take them inside.

George put some of the bags at the bottom of the stairs and told Andy to put these in Becky's room while he showed her around the house. There were a lot of rooms, far too many for just the two of them. they ended the little tour in the room Becky was to stay in. It was very tastefully done, with a four-poster bed with lots of pastel colours around the walls, and a very large dressing table. Andy had arranged her cases and bags around the bed so she could open them in any order. He went to open one up, and mild panic came over her. It was the bag with not only her undies and lingerie in, but it also contained her collections of toys, various dildos and buttplugs.

"Thanks, Andy, but I'll unpack everything myself, then I'll know where I've put things," she told him. He simply nodded.

George told her they'd be eating in around an hour and he would call them down when it was ready. She told Andy she'd chat to him later, as she wanted to relax after her journey. Reluctantly he left her room.

She unpacked and then went downstairs to eat. She noticed Andy was quiet while they sat there, nodding if his dad asked him anything. She wanted to break the ice with him.

"How old are you now Andy, and do you have a girlfriend at all?" she asked.

Andy didn't get a chance to answer.

"He's eighteen now, and still a virgin too," George answered, laughing as he said it.

Andy made a face at him, She recognised it instantly, She'd pulled it herself a few times especially during school. It was a face that she pulled when she was biting her tongue not to answer back, but inside he was probably swearing and calling his dad several choice names. Becky turned and smiled at him, but he didn't respond. She felt sorry for him.

A couple of days passed, Andy and George not fussing over Becky too much and letting her get settled in to let her feel comfortable in her new surroundings. Walking past his bedroom door after their evening meal, Andy saw her and asked if she wanted to hang out for a while. She told him no, she wanted to shower and change, and seeing his face drop she told him she'd come to talk to him once she'd showered. His face perked up.

Becky went to her room and pulled out a nightshirt to wear, but also a pair of lycra shorts for underneath. She'd take these off when she went to bed, but the nightshirt wasn't that long and she was going to talk to Andy. She picked up them and her towel and walked along the landing to the bathroom. She heard George singing to himself, and paused at his bedroom door. She gasped out loud when she saw him and put her hand to her mouth. George was wearing headphones so didn't hear her.

Becky gasped because George was standing naked, facing away from her. He'd bent down to pick his shoes up to move them, and his cock hung down between his legs. It wasn't that it was very long, but it was very fat. She stood up straight, and thinking he might turn around she moved to the door frame. She looked again, he hadn't turned around but she now had a better view of the front of him through a wall mirror. His cock was around six inches long, and probably about eight inches in width. Feeling her insides churning, she made a swift exit to the bathroom before he caught her looking.

Becky finished her shower and got dressed. She hadn't put any clean underwear on, she normally slept naked anyway so had just put on the nightshirt and the lycra shorts. She walked along the landing, pausing at George's door. He wasn't in there. She carried on to Andy's, turning the handle and walking in.

Andy very quickly slammed shut his laptop, and put both of his hands to his lap, a look of shock on his face. It took Becky by surprise.

"Sorry, I should have knocked first," she said apologetically. She looked at his hands and how he'd covered up his groin.

"Andy, were you masturbating?" she asked, smirking at him.

"No, no I wasn't," he protested, "I need the toilet," he continued.

He scurried off out of the door. Becky looked at the laptop intrigued. She lifted the top so the screen came into view, and the web browser was still open. She looked at the door, then clicked on the search history. There were several images saved, and a little further down she noticed a search entry "Redheads in the shower".

She clicked on one of the images, and it showed a busty redhead with very soapy tits. She opened his documents folder and found a folder entitled X. She opened it, and it was full of porn images of all descriptions. Becky changed the view so the newest images were first. The last saved image Becky clicked on and enlarged. If the woman in the photo hadn't been looking at the camera, Becky would have been hard to prove it wasn't her. The body was almost identical to hers, same size breasts and big arse, same long ginger hair, same pale skin, and sitting astride a very large dildo stuck to the bath.

Becky checked through the last others saved, different women but all a similar body shape and redheads, in different poses but all in showers or bathrooms in general. Had he been looking at these because of Becky? She quickly clicked off the links and shut the laptop again, just as Andy came back in. He looked a little flushed.

They spoke a bit, just general stuff like what they'd done growing up, what they were doing now when Becky decided to front him out.

"Was what your dad said true? I saw how you looked at him, I was like that all through school too so I know how you felt," she told him.

"About being a virgin? Yeah, I am," he blushed.

"So was I until I was eighteen too, so don't worry about it," she replied.

He looked a little shocked and asked about not getting any attention with her body. Becky laughed and said it was a fairly new thing, she didn't look like that through school.

"I saw what you'd been looking at, on your laptop. Was that because of me?" Becky asked him.

Andy blushed and nodded again.

"I was trying to imagine what you looked like in there," he said.

Becky noticed he'd stopped looking her in the eyes, and gazed down. She hadn't realised that her nipples were erect and poking out, clearly visible despite her loose top.

"I'm sorry for thinking of you like that," Andy told her.

"Sorry for looking, or sorry for getting caught?" she inquired. "Actually I'm flattered you'd want to masturbate over me, so thank you."

His hands went back to his lap. Becky wondered if staring at her nipples was making him erect again.

"What's your dad doing now?" Becky asked.

"He'll be out by the pool as it's still very warm, why?" Andy replied.

"I want to see you masturbate that's why," Becky told him.

"What? You want to watch me masturbate?" Andy said, shocked.

"Yeah, if you're going to imagine me while wanking, it's better I'm in front of you surely?" Becky said flirtingly, biting her lip.

She reached a hand down and played with her sensitive nipple through her nightshirt, and groaned. Andy stared at her intently.

"Take off your clothes, socks too," she told him.

Andy got up off the bed awkwardly, still trying to cover up his groin area, he tried pulling his t-shirt off with one hand but couldn't. He half-turned away from Becky as he put both hands on the bottom of his t-shirt, and pulled it over his head. It was just long enough for Becky to notice a very promising bulge in Andy's shorts. He lifted each foot and peeled off his socks, then stood looking at her reluctantly, his hands on his shorts but not lowering them.

"Are you shy?" Becky asked.

"I've, erm, never been naked in front of a girl before," Andy answered.

"Do you want me to help?" Becky replied. Andy nodded.

Becky slid to the floor on her knees, her face just inches from Andy's crotch. Hooking her hands into the sides of his shorts, she pulled them down slowly to tease both him and herself. Slowly more and more of his penis was revealed, his pubic hair and the base, along his shaft, then finally it popped out, nearly hitting Becky in the face.

"Oh wow! How are you still a virgin with that cock?" Becky remarked.

It was semi-erect, but still around seven inches long, and as fat as his dad's cock had looked. His balls were huge, but Becky presumed he may not have cum for a while.

"Do, erm, do you like it then?" Andy stammered.

"I can't believe you're a virgin still. What is wrong with the girls around here? How have you not even had a sympathy fuck?" Becky asked.

Andy didn't know what she meant, so Becky told him that it would be like a girl not really fancying him, but still wanting him to fuck her because his cock was nice and big.

"I've had people fuck me because of the size of my tits, not because they wanted to marry me," Becky tried to explain.

She walked over to the window, George was laying on a lounger by the pool in just his shorts, sipping on a large drink.

"Anyway, your dad is still outside so let's see you stroke for me then," Becky instructed him, sitting back on the edge of the bed.

Andy started to stroke his cock slowly, his gaze wandering across her body but more often than not right at her 38D tits. Becky helped him a little by pulling her top tight, the outline of her tits on show for him. Fully erect now, Becky asked him to stop and move his hands so she could see. His cock wasn't much bigger now but was still a good eight inches long and circumcised.

"You have a nice cock Andy, has nobody ever told you before?" she told him. Andy shook his head.

"Keep your hands behind you," Becky asked him while using her hands to remove her nightshirt, "Thought I'd give you a little more visual stimulation," she continued.

His cock twitched and jerked upon seeing her tits in all their glory. It looked like he was going to cum no-handed. Becky reached down and cupped her tits, looking like she was presenting them to him. Andy started to stroke again, his face starting to get red, his eyes firmly fixed on her tits. Becky knew it was also working for her, as she could feel her pussy get damper and damper.

"Andy, do you mind if I take off my shorts, I've gone ever so warm," Becky teased. Andy nodded vigorously.

Becky got up off the bed and facing Andy, started to push down her tight lycra shorts, almost revealing her pussy before turning and sliding them down over her arse. She heard Andy gasp as he saw it, and turned to see him stroking quicker. She put a hand on his wrist, telling him to slow down.

She sat back on the edge of the bed, leaned back a little and parted her legs, not fully wide but just enough for her pussy lips to be on show. She leaned back on her elbows.

"You don't have any pubic hair?" Andy asked.

"I shave it off, it feels better and it's more comfortable especially when the weather is hot like now too," she explained.

She reached a finger down and slid it between her pussy lips, making a small squelching sound. Seeing Andy staring, she asked him if he wanted to touch her.

"Can I? Really?" he blurted out nervously.

Becky took both of his hands and pulled him towards her, placing them onto her breasts. Keeping her hands on his, she showed him how to caress them and then her nipples. She told him to squeeze one tightly and pulled his hand away until it popped back out of his grasp. She groaned.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Andy asked

"A little yes, but the pleasure is much better," Becky told him.

She took one of his hands and guided it down her stomach to her pussy, sliding his hand between her legs. He remarked on how wet she was down there.

"So is your cock," she told him, a string of pre-cum hanging off the bottom of it now he'd stopped stroking. "Wipe your palm with it and rub it along your cock."

He did so and groaned. Becky smiled and nodded to his bedside table.

"You don't always need vaseline, not when you have a natural lubricant already,"

She reached over and took his left hand, and guided it to her clit. She rubbed his fingers over it, throwing her head back and moaning softly. She looked back at him and told him to start stroking again while he continued to rub her there. Getting into a rhythm she took her hand off his, using them to pinch at her nipples. He was a quick learner and combined with watching him stroke his cock she was soon on her way to an orgasm.

When it came her back arched and her body shook. Andy cried out and stepped back, shocked at what was happening. Becky relaxed and opened her eyes.

"Hey, don't worry, it's all good. you made me cum real quick. Now it's your turn," Becky told him. "Where do you want to cum?" she asked.

Andy looked puzzled.

"Face? Tits? Pussy? Arse?" she asked, turning onto all fours on the bed as she asked the last one.

"Erm, tits I guess," Andy answered.

Becky sat on the edge of the bed facing him and beckoned him as close as he could get. He started stroking.

"Pretend I'm still in the shower, and you're looking at your laptop still. Imagine what you'd be doing to me, and more importantly show me how much you'd cum for me."

He started to tug quicker, his head threw back now and again, but most of the time staring at her great firm tits. Becky squeezed them together, agonisingly close to his cock, until he erupted. Spurt after spurt shot over her, the first couple hitting her right on the chin, the rest nearly covering her tits. Becky didn't think he was going to stop.

Eventually, he did, and Becky teased him by scooping up his cum with her fingers and licking it slowly off. She pulled him to her and started to lick his cock clean. It jerked in her hand as she wrapped it around the base, sliding her tongue along the length until it was fully cleaned. Andy's cock had started to grow again.

"Can I fuck you now?" he asked.

"It will have to be some other time, I can hear your dad back in the house now."

She stood up and kissed him, then grabbed her things and scurried back to her room. She left the light off and closed the curtains, the room almost total darkness. A few minutes later she heard the door open, and George asked if she was asleep. Not hearing anything, he went out and shut the door behind him. Becky gave it a few seconds, then unclamped her legs from around the dildo she had up herself and continued to fuck herself thinking about Andy's cock.

Becky saw Andy the next morning and told him to act natural around his dad, in case he got angry about them. She told him if he kept quiet he'd get a repeat performance as soon as they got a chance. Andy quickly agreed. The next few days went by reasonably uneventfully, although she saw both Andy and George in separate incidents walking back from having a shower to their bedrooms, just with a towel wrapped around them. Was this a coincidence, or were both of them hoping to bump into her? Becky decided her mind was playing tricks on her.