Becky 02 - Becky And Grandpa George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys first, your pants off then mine," she teased them.

One by one and quite hurriedly they removed them until each was naked except for Andy, who was looking around him. Much like the guys themselves, their cocks were a mixture of sizes and widths, George probably the biggest of them all.

"Don't be shy Andy, unless you don't wanna fuck me after all," Becky told him.

Andy quickly removed his boxer shorts, to a few gasps.

"God, you hide that well," "How are you still a virgin?" "She's going to enjoy that one," amongst the comments.

Becky walked over and starting at the end of the line moved along them, stroking their cocks and then telling them to continue doing so, saying she needed to see them too. George lifted his head and took a nipple into his mouth while she stroked him.

Becky moved back to the lounger chair and keeping her back to them started to peel down the shorts. With the buttplug almost showing, she bent over and slid the shorts down her legs.

"Dirty bitch has put a buttplug in for us!" someone shouted out.

Becky turned and smiled.

"Dirty bitch has had the buttplug in all night," she replied.

She sat on the end of the lounger and started to play with her nipples, looking at each cock in turn. She leaned back a little and spread her legs, moving her hands down and pulling her labia apart. Her pussy gaped for them, she inserted two fingers easily. She thrust them inside herself a few times, then removed them, showing her open hole to them all. She put a hand down further and slowly removed the buttplug, showing both holes gaping. God she needed filling up!

She turned so her back was to the guys, and reaching behind her pulled her arse cheeks apart, wiggling it for their viewing pleasure. She replaced the buttplug, fucking her arse with it for a bit, then spreading her arse again. Her head leaning on the lounger, she looked back at the guys to see George approaching her. Tentatively he pushed two fingers into her pussy while she had her hands gripping her arse. He pushed them in a few times, then removed them and licked them clean.

"Tastes as good as she looks," he told them all, returning to his chair.

Becky knew George knew exactly how she tasted, but she couldn't let on. She turned back to face them, stood up, and went to the start of the line again.

"I'm still not fucking you all, this will be a bonus because I'm so turned on," she said.

She bent over to the first guy, and took his cock into her mouth, removing it long enough to take his hand and guided it between her legs, telling him to finger her. She slurped on his cock as he thrust three fingers into her fast. She hadn't intended to, but she now wanted to come before Andy entered her.

She went along the line repeating the process, each time she got was getting closer she'd stop and move on to the next, but also not staying long with each guy. George and Andy were the last two in the line, George's fingers went straight to her clit and knowing she wasn't far off now, she asked George to pinch her nipples while Andy fingered her. She clamped her legs shut on Andy's fingers as her orgasm rushed through her, her juices running down his hand and her stocking-clad legs. Her body shook and George grabbed her so she didn't collapse to the floor.

Finally relaxed, she grabbed Andy by the hand and walked him back to the lounger. She sat on the end of it and pulled him in front of her, stroking his cock then sliding it between her tits. Putting a hand on either side, she squeezed them together around his cock, feeling his pre-cum coating her cleavage. Andy simply stood still while Becky moved her tits on him, enjoying the feeling of something new and unexpected.

"Now you're nice and hard, lie down on the lounger with your legs on either side," Becky told him.

Once in position, she clambered over to him, her legs by his, and reached up and grabbed the top of the lounger with one hand, and guided Andy's cock into her soaking wet pussy, a little more each time. Fully impaled, she put that hand by the other, the top half of her body stretched so that her tits swung over Andy's face.

"Bite my nipples while I ride you," she told him.

His hands firmly gripping her hips as she slid up and down on him, Andy's head bobbed about trying to get a nipple in his mouth. Eventually, he moved a hand and bit gently on one, Becky moaning as he did so. She turned to look over her shoulder, seeing what was happening behind her. Seeing them all stroking their assorted sized cocks while watching her, she arched her back and tried to force her arse up a little more, laying right alongside Andy now, their sweaty bodies entwined as her tits almost suffocated him, sweeping up and down his face with each thrust of her hips.

She told Andy to stay there and withdrew from him slowly. She stood, turned around, and slid his cock into her mouth, savouring the mix of flavours of his and her juices coating his entire length. Her legs on either side of the lounger again, she squatted over him and took all of him in one thrust. He felt good inside her, and she sat watching her baying audience while pulling and tweaking her nipples.

She leant forward as much as possible, her hands on the front of the lounger now, knowing Andy had a perfect view of his cock inside her, and the buttplug still in her arse. At this angle, she could almost feel every vein on his throbbing cock as it pulsed inside her. She rode him slowly, their thighs rubbing together as she did so. Without prompting, Andy started to work the buttplug slowly in and out of her arse.

Andy was enjoying the feeling but scared at the same time. He was scared that if he came, she'd not be finished and she'd move on to the others, unfulfilled by him. At the same time he was enjoying how her pussy lips gripped his cock as it slid in and out of her, how her arse contracted and moved now he was using the buttplug on her, and more importantly how nice the inside of her pussy felt as it gripped him tightly. He tried to take himself off somewhere else, not wanting to come just yet. It was a technique he'd practised with all the many hours spent masturbating.

Soon it got too much for one of the guys, who rushed forward towards Becky's face, held her chin with one hand while wanking furiously with the other. It took seconds for him to spray his load on her, spurts going in her hair and across her nose and eyes. almost as quick, he returned to his seat. Becky got a sense of extreme enjoyment with him coating her face, she always took it as a sign of men had appreciated watching her. Sensing the others may be getting close too, she sat up and turned to Andy, telling him to sit still.

She stood and got off him, a trail of juices chained from her pussy to his cock as she got up. She grabbed a couple of towels and lay them across the floor, rolled up, then knelt on them. She put her hands down so she was on all fours, then motioned Andy to kneel behind her. He didn't need much encouragement, and slid almost right into her one go, making her groan loudly.

"Anybody else wants to add their load to his, feel free," she whimpered as Andy thrust into her, rocking her back and forth, her large tits swinging underneath her.

Andy got back into a rhythm again, and one of the guys came closer, stroking his cock while playing with one of her tits. He squeezed harder as he got closer to coming, then put his cock right by Becky's mouth as his load erupted, Becky trying to taste him as it shot all around her mouth. He held his cock in front of her after coming, and Becky stuck out her tongue for him to wipe the last remnants of his cream off.

She slurped loudly as she swallowed his cum down her throat, wishing more had gone in her mouth. Andy was impressing her now, he'd been fucking her for a while at the same pace, not overly quick but also not slow like he was on auto-pilot. If he was pacing himself not to come he was doing a very good job, and Becky certainly wasn't complaining as his cock felt good inside her.

Andy started to play with the buttplug again, but after a while, she heard him gasp as the buttplug left her arse, a rush of cooler air flowing down her as it gaped open, like it was gasping for air. He paused for the briefest second, then Becky felt him withdrawing his cock from her. Had he cum? If he had she hadn't felt it. She got her answer as his cock, soaked from being in her pussy for so long, started to slide into her arse, Andy pushing almost half in before withdrawing and pushing again. Becky responded by putting her head on the floor on a towel to balance, putting her hands on her arse cheeks and pulling herself as wide open as she could.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried out as Andy pushed his cock until he was fully inside her, pausing while he thought she might stop him. Becky pulled away slightly then pushed back, groaning again. Looking back at Andy, she smiled and nodded. Andy started to fuck her arse, settling into the same rhythm as he'd been fucking her pussy at.

Becky bent her arms and leaned on her elbows, and noticed George walking over. He went behind her and shouted out.

"He's fucking her arse, good fucking lad," he said, slapping Andy playfully on the shoulder.

Becky responded by closing her legs together, trying to clamp on Andy's cock more. She could feel her juices running down both thighs as they rubbed together as Andy fucked her. All of the guys now were standing closer to them, watching on, none left in their seats. One put his hand under her chin, forcing her head up to watch them, not that she needed encouragement to.

Cocks were being masturbated right in front of her, and longing to taste one she stuck out her tongue. Bodies and faces became one now, as a cock was put by her mouth but she couldn't tell who it belonged to. She moved from leaning on her elbows to leaning on her hands, raising her head more, and took the cock in her mouth. She gulped down on it, using her tongue on the underside of it, but keeping both hands down on the floor so the cock owner was fucking her mouth.

The feeling of Andy in her arse felt good but she wished she had a cock in her pussy too, especially with her legs clamped together. her mind wandered to having a cock in all three holes, and she groaned loudly. Although the idea was appealing, she'd said she wasn't fucking them because this she'd planned to be Andy's night. That idea would have to be saved for a rainy day.

Each cock took its turns to fuck her mouth for a little while each, then when she finally got the chance Becky asked them to wait. She told Andy to stop, The lounger had fold down arms for packing away, so Becky got on the lounger with her head hanging off the bottom, gripped behind her knees spreading her legs apart, then told Andy to straddle the lounger and fuck her arse again, putting his hands where her's were. She took her hands and put them under the lounger, gripping one of the legs tightly.

"Right, my mouth and tits are all yours, show me how much you've enjoyed the show."

She saw a blur of cocks being stroked right by her face, hands kneading and mauling her tits, and pulling at her nipples. Each thrust of Andy pushed her arse off the lounger a little, each thrust pushed her willing mouth closer to a cock, her tongue out like she was catching raindrops. She felt someone's balls rubbed across her face, and took one into her mouth, its sweaty musky aroma weirdly intoxicating.

Again cocks were pushed into her mouth, her head bobbing and mouth slurping as she longed to taste their cum. One by one she felt cocks cum over her tits, over her face, or into her mouth which she gladly swallowed down. She lost count, but some of the guys had cum more than once. Her face and tits were almost covered, and one by one the guys slumped back, spent, content to just watch. Andy, however, was still going.

Becky looked up at him, her hair soaked, sweat pouring down his face and body. His nipples were erect, and Becky reached up and pulled them, Andy feeling the same pain but then pleasure as Becky had described.

"Cum up my arse Andy, fill me up with your cum. Play with my clit too, I need to cum too," Becky begged him.

Andy's face turned to almost rage, his hands thrust Becky's legs back further and together so her knees were on her tits. She replaced him, as he moved one finger to her clit. Just one touch made her body shake, Andy's pace was relentless now, beads of sweat flying off him and mixing with Becky's, her nipples rubbing across her thighs as his thrusts pushed them back and forth. Becky could feel herself getting closer and closer.

"Please Andy, make me cum," she begged again.

Suddenly her body started to shake, her orgasm rushing through her like a tsunami. She quirted over Andy, and her eyes rolled, as Andy finally let go. He grunted out loud, spurt after spurt flooding into her, pulling out and thrusting in with each spurt. He came so much it started to spill from her arse, mixing with her pussy juices running down her arse and back. Andy lay still, his cock still impaled in her. Becky didn't want to move either.

Eventually, George called out to Andy, and he withdrew from her, a sticky chain of cum still linking her pussy and his cock like they were holding hands. He walked off, thanking her as he did so. Becky lay on the lounger, both spent and re-running the evening through her mind.

The following day she had a phone call, it was Ann.

"Hey, just thought I'd check in with you, see if the living arrangements are working out?" Ann asked her.

"We've had a couple of offers for the house so should be able to transfer you some money soon so you can look for your own place," she continued.

"You know what Ann, the money will be lovely but I think I may just stay here for a while, I think George and Andy enjoy having me," Becky answered mischievously.