Becky 02 - Becky And Grandpa George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening she got a chance to see if she had been correct. George told her they had a film and popcorn night every week and asked her to join them, to which she readily agreed. She went into the TV room where two three-seater sofas were facing towards a huge screen. George directed her to sit on one, George and Andy sat on the other, Andy closest to Becky. The main lights were switched off, the room illuminated from the light from the giant screen.

The film started and after around thirty minutes with Becky not getting into it but not wanting to spoil them watching it, started to yawn loud enough for them to hear. She wasn't really tired, it was an excuse for her to lie along the sofa. She rested her head on the arm furthest away from them, her legs and arse facing them. She heard Andy tell his dad he was tired too, and not enjoying the film, so he was going to bed.

Becky made sure to fidget now and again, each time pulling her skirt up a little higher until she could feel a draught on her upper thighs. She was almost certain now that George would have a decent view of her arse, and only her thong barely covering anything. One last movement moving her legs away from each other, her arse facing upwards more, and she put an arm up and across her face. His angle would look like she had covered her eyes, but she hadn't. The angle of her head meant she was looking right at him, but George couldn't tell as she peeped from under her elbow.

Becky knew George had a decent view but had altered his legs to be facing side on to the screen, so he had a better view, looking back at the screen if he saw Becky's head move.

Becky decided to go one further and reached down the arm that wasn't over her head. She started to scratch at her hip like it was itching, each movement pushing the thong down a little lower each time, each time moving her hand away and then replacing, all the while watching his expression. George had stopped watching the screen now.

Becky moved her hand to the small of her back, again rubbing at an imaginary itch, and again each time pushing the thong down a little further until her arsehole was fully exposed. The next time she 'scratched' she pushed her finger into her arse a little, groaning as she did. George leaned forward and looked at Becky to see if she was awake.

Becky responded by pushing the finger further into her arse, this time not removing it, her moans a little higher now. She started to slide the finger in and out, slowly at first. George started to rub his hand across the front of his jeans, his rapidly growing cock now obvious and turning Becky on more.

"Andy doesn't know what he's missing going to bed early," she heard him say to himself while undoing his belt.

"If I wake her up its game over. If I leave her sleeping she'll probably never know," George whispered to himself.

Becky thrust her finger in faster at this response, wondering what George had planned. George slid his trousers to the floor and kicked them off, then peeled off his t-shirt. He was very well-built for his age, he took advantage of the gym equipment in the basement, it wasn't just there for show. Even his chest hair was the same silver-white colour as his head.

He stood between the sofas so he had a better view of Becky's arse, little did he know he'd stood in the one position that Becky could still see him too from under her elbow. He pulled down his pants and started to stroke.

He rubbed the pre-cum along his shaft so it glistened in the light from the TV. He stroked with one hand while playing with his balls with the other, all the while staring at her finger in her arse. Becky responded by pushing another finger in alongside it, moaning louder still. She coupled this with hitching both of her knees up along the sofa so that her feet were almost level with her arse. This also allowed her better access, and she alternated pushing the wet two fingers into her arse for a while, then into her pussy.

Even with the sound of the film, she could hear herself squelching as her fingers ran through her wetness. George was grunting quietly to himself as he quickened his strokes. he was too busy staring at her arse that he didn't notice her move her arm a little more so she could see more of him.

She really wanted to feel his cock inside her, to push him back onto the sofa and ride him, to feel him stretching her while watching her lips grip his width as he slid in and out of her. But although she didn't think it would, she didn't want to scare him off. Surely if he wanted to fuck her he would have woken her up?

It was too late anyway, as Geoff started grunting louder and started coming, his first few spurts shooting across her upper legs and the rest over the sofa. Geoff paused as he'd become louder than he'd wanted, but checking Becky he was happy that she still seemed asleep, although now she wasn't moving but still had two fingers impaled in her arse.

He dressed, and rather than wake Becky he put his arms under her to lift her. Becky stirred as he did so, and moved. George's hand came to rest on her inner thigh, his middle finger right by her clit. He did not attempt to move it. Becky threw her arms around his neck.

"It's ok, you'd fallen asleep. I'm just carrying you up to your bedroom," she heard George tell her.

She groaned like she was still not woke up. Getting to the bottom of the stairs, George altered his grip and twisted Becky, now his hand was right across her arse, his fingers between her legs.

"Oops, you were slipping," he said as if trying to justify why he almost had his fingers in her pussy.

Each time he took a step up and altered their angles, his finger touched against her clit. Becky groaned, she wondered if there were enough stairs to allow her to come. She was almost there when they reached the landing, George pushing her bedroom door open with a foot, walking in and gently laying her on the bed on her back, He went to stand up, and Becky had to think quick.

"Hmmm John, put your hand back and make me cum," she said, pretending she was dreaming and plucking out a random name.

George looked back at the door, which he'd pushed back closed again. He quickly peeled off Becky's damp thong, lay sideways alongside her, his head level with her arse. He reached between her legs and started to stroke at her clit slowly. After a while, he froze. Becky was undoing his zip!

She pulled out his cock and started stroking him.

"Hmmm John, it's so thick. Lick me while I take you in my mouth."

As she said it she slid her leg over George's head so he was clamped between them, both of them facing sideways. He felt a hand on his cock, and Becky fed him into her mouth. He had no idea if she was still dreaming, but as she was calling him John he assumed so. He moved his head forward and started to lick between her legs. She let him lick her for a while, then twisted again so she was on top.

She clamped her thighs on either side of his head and started to rub along his mouth, his tongue moving from her clit to her arsehole and back. Knowing she wasn't going to take too long to come, she had to quicken George up as he'd already cum once.

Using her left hand to feed his cock into her mouth, she rubbed two fingers in his precum and lubed up his arse. She felt his body tense as she did so, but slid them in any way. Even with his mouth clamped to her pussy, he groaned very loudly. She pushed the fingers into him slowly, letting him get used to it. She knew he was when he starting fucking her mouth as well.

She felt his cock pulsing inside her mouth and knew he was getting closer, then her orgasm hit her. She squirted, her juices running down her thighs and George's face. She stopped a while until her body relaxed, then told 'John' she wanted him to feel his cum down her throat.

Her fingers thrust into his arse matching him fucking her mouth, then his back arched as he started to cum. Keeping her fingers in his arse, she clamped her mouth down and sucked every drop of his cum from him. Knowing he'd finished, she removed her fingers and clambered off him, lying face down and not looking at him. She heard the bed creak as he got up, and then light from the landing as he left her bedroom quietly.

A few days passed, neither of the men saying anything. Andy had casually asked her a couple of times if they could repeat their performance, George said nothing, seemingly believing that she had been asleep and dreaming throughout.

The following day George shocked her. He approached in the kitchen and asked if he could ask a personal favour. Becky wondered where this was leading.

"I've got a few guys coming over for a business meeting over the weekend, they'll stay over on Saturday night, and the company I normally use for waitresses is closed for a while. Would you mind waitressing for us perhaps? I'll pay for your time of course," he told her.

"I don't mind waitressing, especially if I'm getting paid too," Becky replied.

"It's not quite that simple, there's a little more to it than just handing out drinks and snacks," George said.

He beckoned her with him, and she followed him upstairs. He went into his bedroom, into the walk-in wardrobe, and took out a dress bag, handing it to Becky.

"You'll need to wear this outfit, and when the guys get drunk they may get a little hands-on too. They're very big clients or I wouldn't ask this of you," he told her. "Oh, and I'm sorry, but I needed to know what size to buy so I had to find out a bra of yours for the correct size," he continued.

Becky knew if he'd been going through her underwear drawer he had most likely seen her collection of toys in there too. Judging by the look on his face he had done so. Becky smiled and undid the zip.

The dress bag contained a maid outfit, a PVC corset with a silk skirt off the bottom, and thin PVC shoulder straps. The bag also contained a pair of black high heels, an expensive brand Becky noticed when she checked them out, and a pair of black hold up stockings.

"If it's too much to ask I understand. It should be easy enough to get a refund on these, but if you agree you can keep these too. I'll also pay you £500 for the whole evening," George told her.

"Just hands-on? These clients aren't expecting a prostitute are they?" Becky asked sternly.

"They're not expecting sex with you, no. You just need to know that wearing this their hands will be everywhere that's all, and as they are big clients I could do with the evening running smoothly if you understand me," George explained.

"So no complaining or arguing while they touch me up then. At least they won't be expecting to have sex with me then, I should think not for only £500. Well then it will be a yes," Becky smiled.

George asked her a few times over the next couple of hours if she was sure about it, she explained to him she knew what to expect, it wasn't like she hadn't had instances in clubs where men would slap at her arse as they went passed, or brushed their hands across her tits if close to her on a packed train.

Andy wasn't so keen though when he found out. He told her that the last girl who had waitressed for them had been constantly remarked at all night, the guys begging for her to fuck them all and shoving money into her outfit for 'extras', then complaining when she wouldn't. She'd left almost in tears at the end of the night. Becky told him to relax, she'd be fine. Andy told her he'd be around also.

The evening arrived and Becky had heard them all arriving from her bedroom. George had told her that they would be all outside by the pool, and he'd give her a shout when they were ready for her, he was to sort out their first drinks before the meeting started properly.

Becky had changed into the outfit, loving the way it looked on her. The skirt part only reached just under her arse though, perhaps it reached a little further down the legs on ladies who didn't have big round arses like herself though. She'd tried on a few pairs of knickers, a thong or g-string left too much of her arse on show, so she decided to go with a pair of black lace shorts. Although bigger they were almost see-through.

She was admiring herself in the mirror when Andy came in to tell her they were ready. Through the reflection, she saw him stop and his mouth dropped open. She turned with a huge grin on her face.

"Do you like then? Do you think they'll like too?"

"It's beautiful. So are you. But is it a little too revealing?" Andy stammered.

Becky walked to him and dropped her hand to his crotch. She could feel his erection already just at looking at her.

"If it has the same reaction from them I think I'm going to get a lot of tips tonight."

She walked down into the kitchen, picked up a tray and loaded it with six bottles of lager, and swayed her way out to George and the others. Six mouths dropped open at seeing her approaching, the corset doing its very best to contain her 38D tits. Seeing George's reaction she remembered he hadn't seen her wearing the outfit yet either. She handed out the bottles, leaning forward a little more than she needed to when handing them over.

"Let me know if you need anything else," she said as she turned and walked away.

"Holy shit George you've chosen well this time."

"Did you see those tits and arse?"

She smiled to herself hearing the comments as she went back into the kitchen.

The evening continued much the same. She'd bring out drinks, the guys would get a little more boisterous the more they drank. It started with a few playful taps on her arse, then laying their hands on her arse as she stood by them, one of them even stood behind her and put his arms around her waist, high enough so his hands were cupping her tits. She laughed and brushed his hands away, and brushed the back of her hand against the erection she'd felt in her back.

She'd had various notes pushed into her stockings with suggestions on what she could do to earn more, one of the guys put two £50 notes into her cleavage and asked how much to stick his cock there instead. Becky just laughed and walked away, ignoring the suggestion. She walked back into the kitchen and put these notes with the others, and counted them. £420 and counting.

George came into her just as she'd finished counting.

"The guys all want to go in the pool now, can you and Andy come and stay outside, please? Just in case something happens, they have drunk quite a lot after all," he asked.

Andy and Becky both agreed, Becky telling Andy she'd be out soon as she needed the toilet. She didn't, but thinking about them all in shorts in the pool gave her an idea. She slipped off her heels and ran upstairs. She went to her bedroom window and looked out down to the pool, watching six men undressing. They were of various sizes and ages, but all she was bothered about was seeing them stripped down.

She watched for a while, absentmindedly rubbing at the front of her lacy shorts as she watched six men parading around in just their undies. One of the younger guys had already been in the water, and his white cotton briefs were now see-through. His cock looked very nice and thick, but she needed to move away to do what she had come up for.

She pulled down the lacy shorts so they were halfway down her thighs, then used her damp pussy to wet her middle finger which she then pushed into her arse. She slid it in a few times, then reached into her underwear drawer for a buttplug. She picked out a black one to match the outfit and her shorts, a lifelike cock one with realistic veins that was four inches long, rubbed some lube on it then inserted it. She pulled the shorts back up, then went downstairs. She could feel it inside her with every step. She got back to the kitchen, put her heels back on, and went out to the pool.

Andy was stood by the tables, all of the others were in the pool itself, generally fooling around. One of them shouted Andy and asked if he was coming in, to which one of the others shouted out that he was a shy virgin and no way would he show his cock off in front of them, let alone me. He pulled that face again but kept quiet. Becky went over and stood next to him.

One of the guys got out of the pool and walked towards them. He was a short bald older man, with a rather large stomach. His stomach almost but not quite hid his quite obvious erection sticking out from his skin-tight white wet pants. His hands went straight to Becky's tits which he started mauling at roughly, like he was trying to push them out of the corset, then sliding behind her and slapping her arse quite hard.

"You look too overdressed," he told her, "Aren't you coming in either?"

Becky smiled and politely declined, the guy shrugging his shoulders at the others and laughing as he returned to the pool. She turned to Andy, who was looking her up and down. She looked at his crotch, and his semi-erection was evident. She reached over and took his hand, and rubbed it across her arse. He smiled at her, then looked at the pool. Becky moved his hand and placed it between the cheeks of her arse. His hand found the buttplug, and he looked at her a little puzzled. Becky moved his hand upwards and slowly pushed it down into her shorts. His fingers slid down, over the buttplug and down her pussy. Becky groaned as quietly as she could manage, biting her lip.

"How much for you to undress and join us in the pool?" one of them shouted out.

"Leave the stockings on though," another shouted, laughter bellowing out.

"What for?" Becky asked, Andy's fingers still on her pussy.

"So we can see you naked, and see where it leads," another cried out.

"I could get naked standing here, and it wouldn't be much fun in the pool. You'd all be able to see my tits, your good bits are all hidden underwater," Becky challenged them.

There was a pause, the group talking amongst themselves.

"I'm not fucking you all before that's suggested either," Becky continued.

They all continued to talk. High fives started to be made between them.

"£2000 for you to masturbate for us. £3000 if we can all come over you too," George shouted out.

Becky thought about it, Andy's fingers had stopped moving now.

"£5000 and I'll fuck Andy while you watch and come over me," Becky replied.

"We're all here and you want to fuck the virgin amongst us?" one shouted.

"That's the deal, take it or leave it," Becky answered.

They all started to get out of the pool and scrabbled about amongst their belongings. They all handed things to George, who walked over to her.

"There you go," he said, handing her a wad of banknotes, "are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Do you know how long it would take me to earn this kind of money?" Becky replied. "Tell the guys I'll be back down in a short while, I need to put this somewhere safe first."

Becky walked away, going up to her bedroom, where she counted out the cash then stuffed it into her underwear drawer. She looked at her selection of dildos but decided not to take one with her. Andy's cock should be more than plenty, but if he did get a little stage fright she was fairly confident there would be six other willing participants.

Walking back over towards the pool she noticed some of the guys were still in the water but started to get out when they saw her approaching. Sitting around on the chairs now, they watched eagerly for Becky to strip off. Becky pulled a lounger chair over and sat down, then told the guys to re-arrange their chairs in a semi-circle facing her. Happy that she had them positioned so she could see them all, she started to undo the fastening on the corset to a chorus of cheers.

Once done she put her hands on the cups and lowered them slowly, teasing them when her nipples were almost showing, the top half of her areolas peeking out. Finally, she unleashed them into the warm night air, a few wolf whistles sounding out. She lowered the corset down, then stood and let it slip down her body and legs, kicking it off her ankles. She stood in front of them in just her lacy see-through shorts, the guys crying out for her to continue.