Becky 2 Tops

Story Info
Becky Lynch gets a new nickname.
10.7k words
4.67
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Becky Lynch or Kairi Sane or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Becky Lynch had just handed over the RAW women's championship to Asuka without a fight, something she could never have imagined doing, given how hard she had fought to earn that belt, and then kept it for over a year, which was a record for that version of the championship. But that was exactly what she had done, because she was pregnant. Something she'd known for a while, and had just announced to the world on RAW.

Which was a surreal moment, especially as it was followed by her getting backstage and congratulated by seemingly the entire roster. Or at least, the entire male roster. There were definitely some women too, to keep up appearances, but most of the roster suspected something else was going on, and they were right. Because the truth was Becky was pregnant, but that wasn't the full story.

Hell, it was only the tip of the iceberg, and after filming several segments of her being congratulated, and Asuka had posed with her newly won belt, the two women return to the women's locker room, where they found the whole female roster waiting for them with baited breath, eager to see what would happen next. After all, this was a first for all of them, and it was intriguing to see what would happen.

Becky had lost her title, but she hadn't been defeated, so The Man could probably talk herself out of submitting, if she really wanted too. And given the unusual circumstances, most tops would let it go, not wanting to hurt a pregnant woman. But the question on everyone's mind was, would the fearsome Asuka be willing to show such mercy? And would the once proud bottom Becky Lynch want it, if it was even offered?

After all, there was a time where Becky couldn't get enough cock up her arse, so it wouldn't be unthinkable that the allegedly former back door whore would submit to Asuka for old time sake. Or perhaps even beg the entire women's roster to give her a nice, hard anal gang bang.

Something that all of them would be happy to do after, to the shock of everyone, Becky Lynch of all people had managed to claim the top prize at the top show, and hold onto it for an entire year. Or more accurately, both top prizes up for grabs, Becky topping almost everyone as the Alpha female of the WWE, with the unsurprising exceptions of Charlotte, Rhonda Rousey, and Shayna Baszler. Which was a big list, but the list she'd topped was even bigger.

So tensions were extremely high when Becky finally returned to the locker room. The second she got through the door all eyes turned to her, the room falling eerily silent, except a few loud chuckles from The Empress. This was it, the moment that Becky had been dreading, and really looking forward too. The Man took a calming breath, and strolled into the centre of the room, where Asuka was waiting for her with a wicked smile.

The current champion and the former champion stared at each other for a few long seconds, before The Man slowly fell to her knees in front of the superior woman. She allowed that to sink in for a few long seconds, before bending down and pressing her lips to Asuka's right boot in a long, lingering kiss, before moving back and forth between the boots of her owner.

"Get a good look bitches!" Asuka announced smugly, "See what happens when you mess with Asuka?"

"Wow, Becky's a bottom. What a shocking revelation." Charlotte quipped dryly.

"You are just jealous that we succeeded where you failed." Kairi Sane pointed out.

"We?" Charlotte smirked, "So the big scary Asuka needed help breaking this obvious bottom? How delicious."

"An obvious bottom, you couldn't break." Kairi pointed out again.

"Becky!" Asuka interrupted this annoying squabbling to refocus on what mattered, "Tell everyone about what The Man has become. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, tell everyone, loud and clear."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky replied softly against the foot of her owner, but loud enough to be heard by the whole room. Then she lifted her head up, took a deep and calming breath, and then explained, "I am the anal bitch of Asuka and Kairi Sane. They are my Mistresses, and I love them. I would do anything for them. Anything. That's why... I'm quitting wrestling to become their full-time bitch."

That did cause a hushed silence to fall over the locker room, the witnesses to this taking completely off-guard, non more than Charlotte Flair, who questioned her girlfriend turned rival, "I, I thought you were pregnant?"

"I am." Becky beamed proudly.

Which caused Charlotte to give Asuka a look, which in turn caused Asuka to protest, "What? Vince would never let Becky go at this point, unless there was a very, very good reason for it."

"And this was preferable to breaking one of her legs." Kairi pointed out, weirdly cheery about this point, then looking to her friend for approval.

"Exactly." Asuka agreed with a far more evil smile, "We'll probably do you the same courtesy when the time comes, Charlotte. Probably."

"I'd like to see you try." Charlotte threatened, glaring at her rival, before reminding her with a grin, "Especially given our history. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, and who knows, maybe you'll be the next one quitting to have a baby, and become my full-time bitch. Yes, I like that. Especially as it means I'll be able to get Becky back. Like a two-for-one on bitches. Yes, the more I think about it, the more I support it."

"Glad to hear, and we'll see how things turn out between us later." Asuka said dismissively, before gleefully ordering, "Becky, go get a chair, and bend over it. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, let's start this night off right with a nice hard spanking, so everyone knows that, like the so-called Boss and Hugger, and soon like the so-called Queen, The Man is nothing but The Bitch."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky replied quickly and then eagerly did as she was told.

Asuka spared a glance over at Sasha Banks, who was in attendance, along with her tag team partner Bayley. Both women glared back, but didn't dare say anything, which was extremely telling, and made Asuka chuckle wickedly. Honestly, it truly was impressive that Bayley and Sasha were able to offer up any protest whatsoever, given that they had spent years getting ass fucked by at least half of the roster, at least in Sasha's case.

For Bayley, it was the entire roster. Just like Becky, before she came up with this ridiculous The Man character, and pretended that she was anything but a filthy little bottom. Hell, she'd even topped Asuka. It was just once, thank God, but it had been a wake-up call to put Becky in her place, once and for all, and now here they were.

This was a wonderful way to start, given that it gave Becky a chance to walk right up to them in the chair, and instead of hitting them with it The Man simply opened up the chair, placing it down on the ground, and bent over it. Admittedly, there was a little hesitation after bringing the chair down, but that was probably because Becky was expecting to be ordered to undress.

But Asuka didn't want that. No, instead she wanted the pleasure of unwrapping her gift herself. So she kneeled down behind Becky, grabbed a firm hold of those meaty cheeks, and then began feeling them up. Something she became lost in for a few long seconds, before reaching around, undoing Becky's pants, and then pulling them down around her knees, something which The Empress considered to be beautiful, and thought enhanced a bitch's submission to her.

For a few long seconds Asuka just admired that beautiful sight, and then pushed her friend without looking at her, "Together?"

"Huh?" Kairi frowned, momentarily distracted by the beautiful sight in front of her, before realization hit, "Oh, right. Yes, yes, yes, together. Mmmmmmmmm, definitely together."

Given that Asuka had to move around to Becky's side so that Kairi could kneel down the other side of her, proved that The Pirate Princess hadn't been the only one distracted. No, The Empress was very much distracted too, although Asuka felt that was very understandable given the incredible beauty in front of them.

To show there was no hard feelings she gave her tag team partner a happy smile, and then simultaneously, smacked an ass cheek each. It wasn't as hard as they could, but it was pretty hard, and made Becky cry out adorably, as both her cheeks were hit at the same time. Which of course, was a process which was then gleefully repeated over, and over, and over again.

Of course, there were obvious differences, like exactly how hard The Kabuki Warriors smacked that big ass, which in turn affected just how loudly Becky would cry out. It also directly affected just how much those cheeks jiggled and discoloured under the force of the blows, and finally how much Asuka and Kairi would cackle in delight.

At first the cackling was frequent as they savoured their conquest, which was also why the blows were kept light, and there was plenty of time in between for the dominant women to grope that big fat ass, and really humiliate their new bitch. For quite a while it stayed that way, but of course, inevitably things got a lot more serious, and The Kabuki Warriors didn't laugh nearly as much, despite the fact what was happening was very amusing to them.

Becky hadn't received a spanking in almost two years from any Mistress, and she had missed it. And it had been definitely been over two years since she was publicly spanked, which made the humiliation that much more intense, and therefore the old bottom version of herself had loved it that much more.

However she had got tired of being passed over for championship opportunities, and being a loser, and ultimately she sacrificed the needs of her body to build herself a legacy which she could be proud of. Something which against the odds she had achieved, and now? Now she had it all. A legacy which couldn't be taken away from her, no matter what happened tonight, and best of all two incredibly talented Mistresses to give her what she had been missing.

To her delight Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi had wasted no time in putting her in her place, literally having her grovel at their feet, less than an hour after handing over the titles, which had once been so near and dear to her. And now she was bent over, her pants down around her knees, exposing the fact that she hadn't been wearing underwear in her segment with Mistress Asuka.

Just a butt-plug, keeping her most private hole nice and loose for her Mistresses, when they wanted to use her next. Something which she had been instructed to remove before getting to the locker room, so she could concentrate on each hard strike. Which made her love it even more.

She also loved the fact they were groping her cheeks like a butcher with a piece of meat. Admittedly, it was massaging the pain away, but that was also mostly a good thing, as it eased her into what she used to get all the time, but now it was like brand-new again. Besides, it was only a matter of time before the groping was phased out in favour of a constant attack to her rear, and those attacks coming hard and fast.

When she had been trying to resist getting broken Becky could just about stop herself from crying out during the gentle blows, but now she didn't bother, as she knew how much her Mistresses love them. However, when it came to this kind of hard spanking, there was nothing she could do except wail in pain and whimper in humiliation.

Even in this stage of a spanking, Becky Lynch was such a shameless submissive slut that she loved even this. If anything, it would've disappointed her audience if that wasn't the case now, and it was clear to those watching them now that her cries had an undertone of pleasure to them.

And if there audience for close enough, they could probably see just how wet her pussy was right now from receiving this abuse, and thinking about the abuse to come. Because while part of Becky did indeed love this, it couldn't compare to the pleasure that would come from having the inside of her butt as wrecked as the outside must of been at that moment. Oh yes, Becky couldn't stop thinking about that, and a few other things to come. God, she couldn't wait.

Kairi knew she had a reputation of being soft, something which was hard to shake when her tag-team partner was Asuka, but she really did try her best now. And she felt the results were fairly impressive, especially by her standards. Admittedly Asuka was doing half of the work, but Kairi felt she was keeping up her end of the bargain well, and if anything that was even more impressive.

After all, she was able to match Asuka blow for blow, both in terms of force and speed, so they were making contact at the exact same time. The only time they weren't was very much deliberate, herself or Asuka changing things up a bit even at this late stage. Which of course, just made it more painful on their poor victim.

That was definitely what Becky Lynch was right now, and of course Kairi's little heartache because of it, especially when Asuka abruptly stopped, prompting Kairi to do the same. It was only then she really realized just how red and bruised Becky's butt had become, and just how much the Irish woman was whimpering and even sobbing in pain.

She also retroactively remembered just how much those meaty cheeks had been jiggling for them with every blow, although if anything that was a comfort, along with the fact that Becky's pussy was wet. God, what a slut, Kairi thought with a relieved grin as she and Asuka admired their handiwork for a few more long seconds, before she made sure that she was the one giving the next order.

"Thank us for spanking your fat ass, bitch!" Kairi demanded loudly and angrily, at least for her, emphasizing her words with a nice hard strike to Becky's sore little bottom.

Which cause Becky to cry out loudly, and then whimper pathetically, "Ah fock, yes Mistress Kairi. Oh God, thank you Mistress Asuka, thank you Mistress Kairi."

"No!" Kairi snapped, before exchanging anger for amusement, "Mmmmmmmm, kiss our asses. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, kiss our asses, and thank us for spanking yours."

"Yes Mistress Kairi." Becky quickly replied and obeyed, getting down onto her knees and looking up at them, like an eager to please puppy.

For a moment Asuka just raised her eyebrow, but then smiled, and The Kabuki Warriors turned their backs to the former Alpha female. They even stuck out their asses, looked back and smacked them with a grin on their faces, which was one of Asuka's favourite in ring taunting moves, as to the rest of the world it was simply kiss my ass.

Well, in reality she was saying that, but she was also telling her opponent that she would literally have to kiss her ass, and that would be the closest they ever came to doing something to hers. And of course, that she would have theirs. Which was a lot to put on just one move, and maybe Kairi was reading too much into it, but the wide grin on her friend's face told her she wasn't.

At the very least, that was definitely the message she was sending out to Becky Lynch, who was receiving that loud and clear. Well, she had been literally told to do so as well, but it was a nice added bonus for the complete bottom kneeling behind them. The complete bottom, who took longer than she should have to actually do as she was told, but Kairi thought this was probably forgivable, given she was probably still overwhelmed by the spanking.

And maybe even by what was being presented to her. Either way, just as they could all sense Asuka becoming annoyed, the once proud WWE women's champion and Alpha female led forward and pressed her lips to Asuka's ass, causing the new champion to chuckle wickedly, and offer up some verbal encouragement, first in her native tongue of Japanese, then translated to English.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm yes, kiss my ass Becky! Kiss it good!" Asuka enthusiastically encouraged in between chuckles and moans, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss, kiss my ass, and Kairi's. Be a good little ass kisser. Our good little ass kisser. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, our good little ass kissing bitch! Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, back and forth, back and forth, mmmmmmmmm fuck! You kiss ass so good! Ooooooooooh yes, good girl. don't forget the ass hole. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, lick my ass hole you bitch! And Kairi's. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, kiss it, lick it, fucking oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Becky couldn't help staring at the delicious meal in front of her for a few long seconds, then she cursed herself for it, because it meant she left her Mistresses waiting. Hoping to make it up to them she quickly shot her head forwards, and gave a long, lingering kiss to Mistress Asuka's right arse cheek.

She then gave the left the same treatment, Becky going back and forth like that for a while, but making sure not to forget about Mistress Kairi, eventually moving over to her and kissing her cute little bottom just as enthusiastically. Oh yes, the former Alpha and champion Becky Lynch gleefully kissed the arses of her new owners in front of the locker room she had been dominating in and out of the ring for more than a year, and now here she was back to being an arse kissing bitch.

More than that, she was a bum munching bitch, as soon as she had permission Becky pushing her face deep in between Mistress Asuka's arse cheeks and kissing her back door. Like with the initial kiss to Mistress Asuka's arse, that kiss was long and lingering, and followed by many more.

Although an obvious difference was that she also licked, Becky sliding her tongue up and down Mistress Asuka's arse crack, before concentrating on her most private hole. Then again she switched over to Mistress Kairi to give her the same treatment. And each time, Becky buried her face deep in between those cheeks, to the point that she was suffocating herself in booty, and then switching at the last possible moment.

Later she switched to spreading those cheeks nice and wide so she could have better access to those forbidden holes, but Becky definitely preferred having her face buried in booty, as her entire world became consumed with her Mistresses. Although there was definitely something to be said for spreading those cheeks, because not only was it easier for her to see what she was doing, it was easier for everyone else to see too.

Not Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi, who seemed content with facing forwards and just letting out happy sounds, and words, of encouragement. But everybody else moved close enough so that they could see the mighty Becky Lynch sliding her tongue all over those back holes.

It was not long ago that Becky had been doing this to prepare the arse holes of other women for a bumming. For her to bum them. Mostly the women surrounding them, but on a few occasions it had been Mistress Kairi, and even once Mistress Asuka. Which ironically had led to Becky's downfall, and now she couldn't imagine ever doing this as preparation again.

At least not for herself. Because she would happily prepare any hole her Mistresses wanted to fuck, but her topping days were well and truly done. Something that The Kabuki Warriors rejoiced in being able to solidify now with this act, and more importantly the ones directly following it. Something Becky was very, very eager to get too.

"That's enough of that." Asuka suddenly announced, before ordering, "Becky, go get our strap-ons. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss strap cocks to us, so we can wreck your slutty little bitch hole."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky replied quickly and then eagerly did as she was told.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers