Becky 2 Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that gape! Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, so pretty, and so wide, ha ha ha ha!" Kairi gloated, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, we have done an excellent job at stretching out Becky Lynch's butt hole, and turned it into a gaping crater! Soooooooooo wide, mmmmmmmm, like it was always meant to be. Isn't that right, Asuka?"

"Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, so nice and wide. Like it was always meant to be." Asuka agreed with a wicked grin, "Just one final thing, and the night is complete."

"And what's that Asuka?" Kairi grinned wickedly.

"Ass. To. Mouth." Asuka said it slowly to emphasize each word, before pushing "Oh yes, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss, suck our cocks Becky! Oh yes, we want Becky 2 Tops to please us, her two tops, by cleaning her nasty little ass off of our cocks. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh Becky, prove what a good little ATM whore you are!"

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

It wasn't easy for Becky to lift her head up and wrap her lips around Mistress Asuka's arse flavoured cock, but luckily, she had a lot of practice. Also, now she'd had a little time to recover, and the humiliation had done wonders for reigniting her libido. Of course, most of all, the overwhelming desires to taste her own arse, and please her Mistresses, push Becky to wrap her lips around the head of that dildo, and inevitably moan loudly as she got what was probably her favourite flavour ever.

Something she got to enjoy for quite a while, as she went back and forth between the cocks of Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi, slowly eventually getting every drop of anal juice from them both, while she continued to receive a little encouragement from the women surrounding her.

Although she didn't really pay attention to what most of them were saying, other than of course her two Mistresses. Her two wonderful Doms, who had put her in her place when no one else could, and reminded her that she was always supposed to be a walking fuck hole for superior women to use for their pleasure. God, Becky was so grateful to her two tops.

So much so that she would proudly wear the name of Becky 2 Tops from now on. And Becky 2 cocks, something she hopefully prove when Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi were able to shove both their strap-ons into her mouth at the same time. Her mouth couldn't take a lot of those dicks, but enough to solidify her new nicknames, which she loved so much. Maybe especially Becky 2 Tops.