Becky 2 Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good biyatch." Asuka chuckled wickedly as Becky held onto the harnesses she had just retrieved, allowing her owners to step into them. Then once those strap-ons were attached firmly around the waists of Asuka and Kairi, Asuka gave another order, "Now back on the chair. Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, kneel on it, so that it's nice and ready for us to fuck."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky again replied quickly and then eagerly did as she was told.

Kairi licked her lips at the work of art which was then presented to her. Which was a description of Becky's bottom at all times, but especially when those cheeks were as red as her hair, if not even more red, and she was presenting her 'arse' for a different kind of pounding, one which would be far more mutually pleasurable.

She even spread her cheeks without being asked, the little anal whore obviously hoping they could get straight to the butt fucking. However Asuka made it very clear that she had other plans in mind, given that she wordlessly pushed those hands away and punished Becky with a nice hard double smack, which had the former champion crying out loudly and pathetically.

Those sounds hung in the air for a few long seconds, and then Asuka spread those cheeks to admire the prize in between them. Well, more accurately the prizes, but there was only one the Japanese superstars were truly interested in taking, and only when everyone else was interested in watching getting taken. And in that moment, there was probably only one Becky wanted to be taken.

Which was of course her ass hole, which Asuka spat onto after a few long seconds of pausing, and then rubbed that saliva in with her tongue. She then repeated that process a few times, before giving Kairi a look, as if to say, well, aren't you going to join me for this yummy little meal? And Kairi was only too happy to oblige. So soon both of The Kabuki Warriors were kneeling either side of their bitch, and taking it in turns to tongue her bitch hole.

Which of course, Becky had been doing to them only a few minutes ago, so it was up to them to make sure this came across as dominant instead of submissive. Kairi still wasn't convinced there was a difference, but if anyone could make her question that, or was able to do this in a dominant way, it was Asuka. Something that her rival turned best friend proved by aggressively sliding her tongue all over that forbidden hole, and even pushing her tongue inside it.

And that tongue slid in so easy, thanks to a lot of practice taking it up the ass, both years ago, before Asuka and Kairi came to the WWE and Becky had been a mindless butt slut, and especially after the last few weeks and months that The Kabuki Warriors had been reminding 'The Man' what her true purpose in life was.

Honestly, it was something that they could've done for hours, and had done in the name of teasing their bitches. But they were putting on a show here, so sooner than Kairi would've liked Asuka replaced her tongue with her finger, and slowly pushed it into Becky's butt hole. Which saddened Kairi a little bit, as she had really been enjoying the latest rim jobs, especially as their tongues touched each other, almost like they were kissing with Becky's ass hole between them.

Although she too was eager to ass fuck this butt slut with her cock, so it wasn't long before she followed suit, sucking on a finger, briefly before pushing it inside Becky's back door, alongside Asuka's finger. Oh God, that was so intimate and fun, and made their anal bitch cry out almost as loudly as The Kabuki Warriors were chuckling wickedly.

The two friends then stared at each other for a few long seconds with wide smiles, and then Asuka called out, "Someone toss me some lube."

"Here you go." Charlotte said boldly, "Not that you needed with that ass whore."

"Indeed." Asuka agreed with a chuckle, before grumbling, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Charlotte grinned, "Just remember, I can be nice when I want to be. Be sure to remember that, next time you're spreading your cheeks for me."

"Not going to happen." Asuka said dismissively, quickly turning her attention to more pleasant things, "Mmmmmmmm, speaking of spreading cheeks, Becky, spread yours. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, yes, yes, yes, show me the bitch hole I am about to wreck. That me and Kairi are about to wreck. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, spread those cheeks, spread them wide."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky again replied quickly and then eagerly did as she was told.

Asuka just couldn't help admiring for a few long seconds. Admiring The Man Becky Lynch, the former multi-time champion, and even Alpha female, grabbing hold of her butt cheeks and ever so slowly spreading them wide apart, offering up her most private hole as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure, but more importantly, for Asuka's pleasure.

Of course, there was only so long that Asuka could wait before pressing the head of her cock against that well used back door and slowly pushing forwards. Becky had been sodomized so hard and frequently throughout most of her career, but especially the last few months, that The Empress could've easily hammered her entire length into that rectum in one go. But no, she wanted to savour this.

So she pushed forwards slowly, allowing everyone, but especially herself, the opportunity to watch Becky Lynch's butt hole stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until it allowed the head of her big dick to slide through it and deep into her new bitch's backside. Which of course, had this shameless anal whore crying out in pure pleasure.

Oh yes, most women, those who had even an ounce of dignity and self-respect, would be crying in pure pain, and begging for mercy. But not Becky Lynch. No, it was crystal clear, just from that one cry she had fully embraced her old ways as a shameless butt slut. Something which caused a chorus of laughter, followed by gleeful mockery.

"Oh fuck, did you just hear her cry out in pleasure!" Carmella laughed, "What a slut."

"You're surprised?" Natalya quipped.

"I'm not." Charlotte said smugly.

"Fuck no, mmmmmmm, I just think it's hot." Carmella quickly added, hoping to save face, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, it's so hot seeing Becky Lynch back to being the anal whore she was always destined to be."

"I'm more interested how easy it slid in." Shayna added her two cents.

"That was nothing. Watch this..." Asuka chuckled wickedly, then slowly started pushing her hips forwards, causing inch after inch of her cock to disappear into that widely stretched ass hole.

Again, it was extremely tempting to slam her hips forwards and bury the entire length into Becky's bowels in one hard thrust, probably getting another cry of pleasure out of this ass whore in the process. However Asuka could send the same message by sliding inch, after inch, after inch of her strap-on into that forbidden hole nice and slowly, allowing everyone to savour Becky Lynch's humiliation.

Or at least, she tried to keep it slow, but Becky's cock hungry butt just gobbled up that dildo with such ease that it felt like no time at all between beginning the butt stuffing, and the moment her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of her dick was stuffed up Becky's shit-pipe. Something which of course made Asuka chuckle wickedly, and then brag about.

"Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, take it! Take it all, mmmmmmmmmm, all up your whore ass!" Asuka interrupted whatever talk was going on around her towards the end of the butt stuffing, repeating those words over and over, until she was all the way inside Becky's rectum and then she cackled, "Did you see that? Huh? Did you see just how easy it slid in? Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, every single inch, deep in that whore butt, like a hot knife through butter. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Becky Lynch is nothing but an anal whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, and now, thanks to me... thanks to The Kabuki Warriors... she will never forget it."

Not waiting for a reply from the lesser tops Asuka slowly pulled her hips back until about half of the dildo was out, before she started pushing it right back in just as slowly. She then repeated the process, pumping her hips back and forth, and causing the strap-on to slide in and out of Becky Lynch's butt hole, officially meaning the latest sodomy for this total anal slut had started.

Which of course, made the little butt bitch cry out, gasp, whimper and even moan loudly in pure pleasure, which got her a lot more insults from lesser tops. Not that Asuka was really paying attention to what they were saying at this point. No, her entire world was her cock abusing that forbidden hole, something which was on perfect display thanks to Becky continuing to spread her cheeks. God, Asuka loved this part.

Kairi love this part too. Admittedly it was better when she was the one dishing it out, but there was definitely something to be said for watching a true Alpha female like her best friend Asuka work over a whore's slutty little ass hole. Especially when it was someone like Becky Lynch, who was just so responsive, making it crystal clear that she loved every moment of being degraded and used for a superior woman's pleasure.

And Kairi could savour every single second of it, without having to use any energy. Instead she got to save her energy for proving that she was on Asuka's level, or at least close to it, when it came to butt fucking bitches. And just when she didn't think she could wait anymore, she finally got what she wanted.

"Ready for your turn?" Asuka suddenly turned to her friend and asked this question.

Which of course, got a very enthusiastic response out of Kairi, "Yes, yes, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, tag me in. Oh yes, tag me! Tag me in, so we can start truly ruining that fat ass."

"Go ahead..." Asuka chuckled, pulling her cock out of Becky's fat ass and moving aside, "Do your worst."

Only too happy to oblige Kairi quickly took Asuka's previous place behind Becky, and lined up her cock to her target. Well, truthfully she took a few long seconds to admire how that slutty little butt hole was already starting to gape open like the whore hole it was.

More importantly, it was something she allowed everyone else to see, as it was assigned just how thoroughly The Kabuki Warriors had stretched out that back door, doing a service to the community by reminding it was nothing but a slutty little fuck hole. But of course, Kairi had waited patiently enough for too long, while accepting a backseat this entire time. Oh yes, it was time to prove herself Asuka's equal, even if she had to take a risk in the process.

That risk was to slam the first few inches into Becky's tailpipe in one hard thrust, wait a few long seconds for that to sink in, and then give a few hard series of thrusts, and the full length was buried deep within the anal slut's butt. Something which took everyone by surprise, given how cute and sweet everyone thought Kairi Sane was. Well, to be fair, they were right.

Kairi prided herself on those characteristics, especially as people tended to mistake them for weakness. Something that she was proving now she wasn't. Which was a risk, as Asuka could have reacted badly to this, as some might see it as her tag team partner showing her up. That was not Kairi's intention, but she too couldn't help be nervous for a few long seconds.

Thankfully, a wide grin eventually crossed Asuka's face, and she chuckled, "Wow, what a slut."

"That was nothing. Watch this..." Kairi chuckled wickedly, then slowly started pushing her hips back and forth, officially beginning the second butt fucking.

It was another risk using Asuka's previous words, but again, it paid off with another chuckle and smile from her friend. And it also paid off with Becky, because of course, the disgraceful fuck hole cried out with pure pleasure even during that hard and sudden anal penetration, and the equally sudden and hard butt stuffing that followed it.

Hell, Kairi could have probably shoved every inch of the dick up Becky's bottom in one hard thrust, and the anal whore would've probably cried out in pleasure. Oh well, maybe next time. For now Kairi just savoured this heavenly sight of Becky spreading her cheeks for her, because it wasn't long after that the redhead was forced to stop. Although, that provided it's own reward.

Becky was very much looking forward to that reward, to the point that her mouth was literally watering at the thought of it. Because a blind person could probably see where this was going, especially as The Kabuki Warriors wanted to make an example out of her. Oh yes, it was only a matter of time before she became not just an anal ho, but an ass to mouth ho.

And better yet, both at the same time. Oh yes, it was only a matter of time before she was spit roasted, but in the meantime, Becky tried to concentrate on her current humiliation. After all, she wouldn't be enjoying it for much longer, and there was definitely something to be said for showing off her shit hole stretching around a strap-on. Then she received an unwelcome plot twist.

"So, who wants to taste this whore's ass?" Asuka suddenly asked her audience, turning to them with a wicked smile on her face.

"Oh, I do, I do." Bayley, unsurprisingly, was the first to reply, "Please?"

"No, me first." Liv Morgan whined, "Me, me, ME!"

"No, ME!" Carmella insisted, "No one sucks cock better than the Princess of Staten Island."

"Relax, there is plenty for all of you," Asuka reassured, "Just form an orderly queue, and The Empress, and The Pirate Princess, will be with you shortly."

"Yes Mistress Asuka."

Almost everybody seemed to chorus that, and sure enough, each of the slutty little bottoms surrounding them got a chance to taste Becky's arse. Because whenever one cock was fully cleaned The Kabuki Warriors would switch places, which on the bright side, meant that Becky's slutty little backside always had a cock in it, but in that moment it felt like a consolation prize, considering her mouth was aching her ass flavoured dick.

Hell, even the likes of Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks, who at least claimed to be switches, willingly lined up to taste her booty, while poor Becky was left with nothing. It wasn't fair, dammit, and she very nearly complained. But Becky was too well trained for that, and eventually her patience was rewarded.

"Let's see, who's turn is it now?" Asuka teased, pretending to think about it for a few long seconds, before turning her attention back to her new bitch, "Becky, would you like to taste your whore butt?"

"Yes! Oh God yes, mmmmmmmm, please Mistress Asuka, let me taste my own arse!" Becky pleaded shamelessly, and without hesitation.

"And?" Asuka pushed with a wicked grin.

"And..." Becky's mind was so clouded with lust it took her a few long seconds to figure it out, but then she eagerly started begging, "And double stuff me! Oh fook, I lived to be double stuffed! Yeahhhhhhhh, stuff me arse and mouth! Spit roast me like a fooking pig! Ohhhhhhhhhh shit, fook me arse and fook me mouth at the same time. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I wanna taste me arse while gettin' bummed! Please Mistress Asuka, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, Mistress Kairi, give me the honour of being double teamed by The Kabuki Warriors. Yeahhhhhhhhh, shut my big mouth up by feeding me my own arse, ah fook, while ya bum me!"

"I suppose that will do!" Asuka said, and then chuckled with delight as Becky quickly got to work, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, yes, yes, yes, suck it! Suck it good, ohhhhhhhhhhhh Becky, mmmmmmmm, Becky, Becky Becky, ha ha! Take it! Take it right down your whore throat! Yesssssssssssss, get every drop, mmmmmmmmm, every single drop of your own butt cream. Your 'arse cream, ha ha ha ha! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yes, all the way, all the way down your whore throat Becky! Oh yes, good little ATM whore! Mmmmmmmmm, you ass to mouth slut! You anal loving bitch! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, suck it bitch, suck it!"

Unable to even wait until Mistress Asuka was done speaking, Becky lifted her head up, wrapped her lips around the head of the cock, and then let out a long and happy moan. She then briefly worried that this treat would be taken away from her, because she didn't reply yes and thank you, using Mistress Asuka's proper title in the process.

Luckily that didn't seem to be the case, which was good, because Becky couldn't stop if she wanted too, which she very much didn't. No, she wanted... she needed to clean every drop of that arse cream and that was what she did, barely savouring the deepest part of her bowels before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft, soon pushing the entire length down her throat.

Just as she predicted originally, she was then rewarded over and over again, Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi making sure that she constantly got a fresh batch of arse cream to clean, and thus proving herself the nastiest little ATM whore in this company. Which was a title she had worn with pride, just as much as all the other things she had won recently.

The difference was, that this was one title she planned holding much longer than the RAW women's championship. Hell, she'd hold it for as long as her Mistresses wanted her. Also, the title of the biggest anal whore in the WWE, which was something else she was getting to prove now, but even more given what she suspected what would happen next. In reality, it was even nastier than she thought, proving she had relearned her true place.

"Becky, sit on my lap." Asuka suddenly sat down and ordered, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, yes, yes, yes, skewer that fat ass on my big dick, in the cowgirl position. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, it's time for the big finish, if you know what I mean. And I think you do. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssss, mmmmmmmmm, it's time to end this right, and truly break you in. Again."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky replied quickly and eagerly did as she was told.

Kairi was left out again, this time it was more out of choice. Because she was sure Becky would have welcomed her involvement right away, but instead Kairi chose just to hang back, enjoy the beautiful sight of 'The Man' Becky Lynch straddle Asuka's waist, line her gaping bitch hole up with the head of The Empress's strap-on and impale herself on it.

When she did so only for the initial anal penetration, and then swiftly during the butt stuffing, the result was the same. Namely, the shameless little anal slut crying out with pure pleasure as she anally violated herself. Something she paused to savour when the entire length of the dildo was fully embedded within her rectum, before beginning to bounce up and down, those meaty cheeks of hers jiggling with every thrust.

It was truly hypnotic, and something Kairi could happily spend hours watching. In fact, she'd had this pleasure already, The Kabuki Warriors were re-educating Becky about her true purpose in life, and something she was guaranteed to enjoy again, considering the once mighty Becky Lynch was now their eager to please little anal bitch.

But even so, Kairi was so captivated by this beautiful sight that she didn't re-join the fun again until she was prompted. Not that anyone was really too upset about that. No, everyone else in the audience was enjoying the show just as much as she was, while Asuka was lost in having her new bitch anally ride her, and, of course, Becky was lost in violating her own bottom on the big dick of her new owner.

Then Asuka remembered what they had planned to do now, and called after her friend, "Kairi, isn't there something you're supposed to be doing?"

"Oh, right." Kairi said apologetically, only just avoiding the urge to apologize, as that would undermine what they were trying to achieve here.