All Comments on 'Becky and Her Mom Ch. 01'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yes more! Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Hope you find the time to finish it. I love your stories

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Straight and to the point.

Perfect amount of buildup. Especially liked description of bodies. Nice progression of erotic events. Mom coming in at the end is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I loved it please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Moar Please

I had no idea how much I missed your content. Don't burn yourself out, but please post the next one soon!

tonguethapuckertonguethapuckerover 4 years ago
Keep going!

I love it! I hope that big tittied milf gets it next. Then mommy dauighter pregnancies!

trdfergtrdfergover 4 years ago
Glad you're back!

I usually don't post comments on stories that aren't my own, but before I read this - just wanted to tell you that your style of writing played a huge part in what I find erotic. Everything is so unrealistic, but the fantasy of what you write is so...fucking...hot. The dirty talk is so imaginative and filthy. Writers should be taking notes!

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 4 years ago
So Glad to Have You Back!

It has been quite a while since we had a new story from you! Don't make us wait so long for the next installment! I always enjoy your stories although, since I can be a bit selfish, I'd like to see you branch out and stretch your creativity! Thanks!

bob3641223bob3641223over 4 years ago
very good until

to quick an ending, wanted a little more to story, involving mom a bit more.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 4 years agoAuthor
thanks!

Thanks for all the comments! Hoping to get another chapter up in the next week or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Hot

As usual, your stories are incredibly unrealistic, and incredibly hot. Good to see you writing again. I loved all of your stories thus far, and this one is no exception. A little short, but an erotic read, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Great to see you back, I love your stories!

travibetravibeover 4 years ago
Nice

I really enjoy your writing so I wish this story was longer

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaalmost 4 years ago
Mom

I would have loved more of her in your story but... bring in the next chapter please!

wagonet2wagonet2about 3 years ago

More, please! Great and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Becky is short and petite and looking up to Brian, how are her breasts squashed against his chest and "up to his face"? The story eould be much better if these details were credible. If a 5ft woman with huge breasts (therefore hanging at HER chest and below) pushes her body into a 6ft guy, her breasts push into his abdomen and his erection not into her tummy but into the underside of her boobs. Remember, if they're a foot apart, her crotch is also approx. a half foot below his. Fantasy is good, but even better if it remains within the potentially realistic realm.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever824 months ago

so i dont expect a reply as im viewing this story long after it was published but it sure would have been nice to have some exposition as to why he didn't think she knew he existed. i mean yes clearly we are led to imagine that shes popular, he's not but context would have been nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES