Becky and Her Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She, too, was naked, of course. I couldn't believe her body. If Becky was my dream girl, her mother was next-level - a goddess. It was like everything about Becky that I found sexy was exaggerated: First, she was simply gorgeous. The same flowing auburn hair, delicate face and slim, petite frame. I vaguely remembered that she was about 40, but easily could have passed for 30. And though she was just as tiny as Becky, her butt stuck out even more, and her breasts - oh my god, her breasts. They were simply enormous. Firm, round, but with just enough sag to indicate without a doubt they were real. My brain flashed to the only comparable body I could think of: Tiffany Towers, the '90s-era porn star. But she, of course, was enhanced; Becky's mom was not.

"Hi Brian. I see that you and my lovely daughter have gotten to know each other a bit." She swayed over to the couch and crouched down next to me. Even as I fucked Becky as hard as I could, clearly getting closer and closer to another orgasm, I couldn't help but stare directly into her mother's amazing bright green eyes, and then down at her massive, heaving chest.

She cupped those giant teats and pushed them up toward my face.

"Becky told me you were a breast man. What do you think of mine? Too big? Or do you like them *really* big? I'm not sure if Becky told you, but she's a FF cup. Want to know how big mine are?"

She leaned forward and kissed me chastely on the lips, then began to nibble on my ear. She whispered into it: "I'm a double-J cup, sweetie."

"OH MY GOD, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" Becky yelled.

"UUHHH, FUCK, ME TOO! I'M SORRY MRS. BYRNE!" I was still staring at her gigantic tits. "I'M GOING TO CUM INSIDE YOUR DAUGHTER!"

She stroked my chest gently. "It's ok, baby. I want you to. I want you to cum inside my baby girl. Please? Please come inside her? Really hard?"

"AAHHHH!!" We came together, me blasting cum deep into her spasming pussy. Just as my orgasm crescendoed, the young mother whispered again into my ear.

"Oh, and Brian? You can call me Mommy."

12