All Comments on 'Becky & Lisa: The End of Summer'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DirtyCanvasDirtyCanvasover 7 years ago
please don't let this be the end!

been loving this story so far!

penfold_99penfold_99over 7 years ago
Hope this continues

Have enjoyed this series very much, in Lisa's reactions you have captured the mix of awkwardness and awe that a free spirited woman like Becky can inspire, one doesn't have to have been a teenage girl to have felt that. Would like to see this story continue and Lisa hopefully find happiness.

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaover 7 years ago
A good story

I hope so much there is more to this story. It is definitely one of my favorites. Becky's casual attitude about her nudity, Lisa's embarrassment and her constant struggle with her growing attraction to her naked friend and the slow build up just makes this story so good. It has also inspired a story of my own, so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Avid nudist

Looking forward to next chapter!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 6 years ago
Well written

Another well written story. Your ability to write from the female perspective never ceases to amaze me. You also have your finger on the pulse of the human psyche. This makes it very readable.

It's also hot as hell. Good job.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 5 years ago
Where is it?

There is no "Lisa & Becky: Camping Trip". Was it taken down? :(

RequiaxRequiaxover 5 years agoAuthor

Cyberweasel:

I asked the site to take down all the earlier Becky & Lisa stories (it seems we missed this one). That’s because the 10-part Best Friends series is the same stories rewritten. The camping trip can be found in part 4 of Best Friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous