Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you sis, and sorry."

Lucy put her hand up. "No apology necessary. That's enough." Her tone changed to playful mocking. "There is one condition for me to keep your secret."

"What's that?" I thought for a moment that she was going to extract a sisterly blackmail payment in kind. Make me do some sort of forfeit as we did when we were little.

"Don't worry. Nothing onerous. It will help me fully understand." She took a deep breath and paused for a long moment. It must have been at least ten seconds. I could tell she was thinking. Eventually she said: "I want to have a go. I think that you may be stark-raving-bonkers, and I may be as well to ask this, but I want to try it."

"Are you sure? Really?" I asked, surprised that she would want to.

"Yes. definitely. If it turns you on so much, I want to see what it's like. Understand your 'madness'. Can I? Please. Will you let me? Is that too much to ask?"

I couldn't refuse Lucy. I knew she wouldn't tell anyone. I knew my keeping it a secret from her was wrong. I knew how wonderful getting messy is and felt certain that she would love it too. I was rather thrilled that she wanted to try something that I find so wonderful.

"Okay. I'll let you have a go."

"Thank you." Lucy said. She looked nervous and excited at the same time.

"But why are you even here anyway? Shouldn't you be a work?" I asked. Lucy is an interior designer. She does fancy homes like those one sees in the House and Garden magazines.

"Early start, early finish. I had a six am breakfast meeting with a client in Highgate to talk about her new designs, which they approved.

"Six am? Bloody hell, that's dedication."

"She works in the City, so that was the best time for her. Odd hours are not uncommon with my clients and I'm getting a really good fee, so I don't mind. I've been to the office to make the final changes, been on the phone to the wardrobe, kitchen, flooring and lighting suppliers and the contractor and confirmed all the orders, met a new client for a yoga session and won another commission. All by ten-thirty, and I didn't have anything else urgent to do today and as the weather is so lovely, I decided to give myself the rest of the day off and leave my new assistant Verity in charge. And, I'm here because I wanted to borrow your black lace dress for a date tonight. I sent you a text earlier. Why are you here? I thought you'd be at work, but when I got here and found the alarm wasn't set and I could hear music, I wondered what was going on. I'm guessing that you didn't read my text, or else I wouldn't have found you in there." Lucy nodded towards the bathroom door.

"No. I haven't looked at my phone since first thing this morning. I went running, then I was sunbathing. I've got the day off, and the rest of the week. We finished a big job yesterday and the whole team got the rest of the week off to thank us for all the long hours we've put in."

"Brilliant. Is that the one you were telling me about for that new car campaign?"

"Yeah. It's all sorted and ready to run. We're really pleased with it and the client loves it. The campaign starts running the month after next in magazines, papers and all over TV and the web."

"I'll look out for them. I'm so proud of you, sis. Nothing I do gets seen by hundreds, thousands, millions of people!"

"Thanks. I'm proud of you too, but you're being too modest. You make people's homes so perfect and that Sussex barn you did that was in that magazine and must have been seen by plenty of people." I was feeling odd having a conversation about work while still covered in marshmallow. I decided to move it along.

"Anyway, if you've got a date this evening and you want to have a go in my marshmallow you'll probably want to get started straight away. So, take your clothes off."

Lucy was wearing a very short top-of-the-thigh grey tartan micro-skirt with a wide black belt, grey tights with black thigh-high socks over the tights and a black long-sleeved top. She had black lace-up brogues on her feet. She uncrossed her legs to unlace her shoes.

"Lucy! That skirt is so short I can see your crotch. And you must have been flashing your bum cheeks everywhere you went!"

She laughed and smirked. "I know! That was my intention and you sound like Sarah (our mother; we're one of those families where our parent's prefer first names, rather than mum and dad). I've just bought this skirt and these socks at Camden Market and I decided to wear them home. To be honest, in this heat, the socks are making me rather warm, but I turned a few heads walking back along the canal towpath and up Gloucester Avenue on my way here. A guy on a bike almost rode into the canal trying to get a look at my bum as he cycled past me. It's all about the presentation and perception though. These are actually the leggings I wore for my yoga session. They're a really snug fit. I could wear them on their own. I'm actually wearing more and showing less than any of the women who walk around town in their workout gear all day with their bums totally on display, but, because the socks draw the eye to my thighs and the skirt looks to be revealing what it should be hiding, it appears that there's more to see than there is."

She stood up and gave me a twirl and a wiggle of her bum. The socks were held up with dark grey elasticated straps front and back with clips on the ends. I could see the swell of her bum just below the hem of the skirt. She unbuttoned and removed the skirt and took off her shoes and socks to demonstrate her point. Now she looked much like I had done running around Regent's Park earlier.

"I bought them to wear on Saturday night. I'm going clubbing with Lottie and Tara from uni. I won't be wearing them with tights though; just the socks and skirt with a pair of thick, dark school knickers. I'm going to get my school blazer and tie from Sarah's and John's (that's our Dad) tomorrow and I was thinking I'd wear them all with a plain white shirt and we'd all go as a naughty school girls - St Trinian's style. What do you think? Tara and Lottie are really into the idea. You should come too; it'll help you out of the rut you've been in since Mike did the dirty on you."

"Lucinda Beatrice S_____. You little tart!" I laughed. "I like the idea too and I'd love to come. I've not been clubbing in ages and I'd love to see Tara and Lottie. You'll be needing to accessorise with a St Trinian's-style hockey stick to beat away all the guys that that skirt will attract."

Lucy laughed. "Okay, we're on."

"Now enough talking. Get the rest of your clothes off and get into the bathroom." I said.

Lucy stripped off her top, the leggings and the black sports bra and knickers underneath until she was naked. I hadn't seen her completely undressed since we both lived at home before going to uni. We were still the same proportions (35C-25-35). We both kept fit and neither of us seemed to have put on or lost any great amount of weight. Same breast size, same bum shape, same shape hips, thighs and calves. Same curves. The major difference was that Lucy still had a thick bush of pubic hair whereas I was bare. We'd never been shy about being nude in front of one another. Being identical we, literally, have seen it all before, but seeing Lucy standing there and knowing what she was likely going to be doing in the next few minutes was rather exciting. This felt odd, but I ascribed it to being still a little buzzed from serial orgasms.

"Don't forget your jewellery and watch. And you'll want to take that band out of your hair, it will be easier now than later." I said. She took all her things off and placed them on the dresser and unwound the elasticated loop that had been holding her hair in a ponytail.

"Okay, now, the bathroom." I instructed.

Lucy led the way and stood next to the bath that I had recently vacated in haste. She surveyed the marshmallow. She had stood in a large dollop of marshmallow that had dropped off of me while I was hurrying in my partial clean-up earlier.

"Gosh, it's so sticky. It feels like it's already grabbing at me." Threads of marshmallow clung to the underside of her foot when she lifted it.

"That's just for starters. Wait until you've spread it all over yourself. Then you'll truly know what sticky is. Now step into the bath and stand in the Marshmallow." I instructed.

Lucy lifted her left leg over the edge of the bath and lowered her foot towards the sticky white stuff. Her foot contacted the surface and she paused for a moment.

"Okay! In for a penny, in for a pound. Here goes" Lucy said before pushing her foot into the marshmallow.

She leaned forward and gripped the edge of the bath for balance as her foot, ankle and shin sunk into the marshmallow.

"It's thick too. I was expecting it to be much runnier, but it is quite stiff, so l'm having to push my foot down."

Maintaining her grip on the edge of the bath, Lucy transferred her weight from the foot outside the bath to the one inside. Then she lifted her free leg over the side of the bath and pushed her foot down into the marshmallow. There was so much in the bath that it was more than half way to her knees.

"Right. Have fun! I'll have a shower and I'll see you in the lounge. Take as long as you like." I turned and started towards the bathroom door to give Lucy privacy. I was going to the en-suite bathroom attached to my bedroom to clean-up in the shower.

"What! Wait! Where are you going? I need you here to tell me what to do." Lucy said.

"Err. Alright. I thought you'd want to be left on your own for this. I was going to get cleaned-up." I replied.

"Nope. I want you to teach me."

I knew how this was going to affect Lucy and had thought it best to let her get on with it unobserved. Nevertheless, if she wanted me to be there, I would stay. I sat on the toilet. My kimono got tighter as the marshmallow kept it glued to me as I bent to sit. I loosened the belt a little.

She moved her feet around nervously for a bit then asked "What do I do?"

"Bend down and get a handful of marshmallow. Then smear it over your legs. Work your way up then do your body. Just keep repeating that until you're covered."

She did what I told her to. She bent forward and pushed her arms deep into the marshmallow beyond the elbows. She pulled her arms out again with two big globes of marshmallow. She examined the sticky threads of the white substance and then she smeared it over her knees and thighs. She smiled and said "Oh Gosh!"

She carried on grabbing handfuls and spreading it over herself covering her legs, bum, belly and breasts in the mess. I pointed out areas she had missed. Lucy looked at me wide-eyed. "Becky, you are a deviant, but I think I understand. This feels amazing. I'm getting quite horny."

She repeated the process many more times to cover her arms and shoulders and neck up to her chin. The sticky stiffness of the marshmallow meant that each handful had to be smeared, pushed, dragged, stretched across her skin. This took about ten minutes. Ten massively enjoyable minutes as I watched the spectacle of my sister experiencing her first messy session. I had never watched someone do it in person. I had never shared the experience. It was glorious. It was also causing me to get quite aroused, knowing what sensations Lucy was experiencing. I wanted to touch myself, but knew I shouldn't. Lucy took a big handful and smooshed it between her legs rubbing her hand against her pussy. She shuddered and let out a long moan.

Finally, only her head was not covered in the smooth white stickiness. Inside my own sticky coating, my pussy was hot; very hot. I was opening and closing my legs to try and control the sensations between my thighs.

"Okay." I said, "Now sit down into the marshmallow. Then you need to cover your face and head. That's the best bit."

"Does it come off easily?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, It's mostly sugar, It dissolves in water just fine."

Lucy sat down in the marshmallow with a huge sigh as it engulfed her bum and legs and slid up between her thighs and around her body. She started dragging her arms across the surface of the marshmallow piling it up over her breasts and around her shoulders.

"This feels wonderful," she said, "Aren't you going to join me? I interrupted your fun and it's not fair for me to steal your bath from you. Come on in Babe, the marshmallow's lovely. Don't sit there and make me feel guilty about usurping your bath of sticky stuff."

I stood-up and peeled off the kimono. It made a loud ripping sound as it pulled away from the marshmallow which was amplified by the echoey hard surfaces in the bathroom. I dropped it to the floor and it landed with a heavy flop.

Lucy laughed. "Are you getting in?"

I nodded and climbed into the bath and sat down at the other end. The level of the marshmallow rose with two of us in there. I slid my legs alongside the outside of Lucy's so my feet were against her hips. Lucy was beginning to squirm in the marshmallow and I could tell she was getting very turned on now. I realised that I liked this. Her right hand was under the surface between her legs and the marshmallow was quaking.

"Is it alright if it gets inside me?" Lucy asked. "I'm really, really sorry to be so lewd and I'm so embarrassed, but I'm so turned-on, I think I need to finger myself. It's not going to hurt or anything is it?

"No. You'll be fine. This stuff is absolutely no problem if it gets inside you. You don't need to worry." I didn't tell Lucy, but I like to try to stuff as much of it into my pussy as I can.

"Thank goodness! I'm going to have to have a wank. My cunt is demanding attention. D'you mind?" I couldn't see her hand beneath the marshmallow, but it was unmistakable that she was now masturbating hard.

"Go ahead, Be my guest. Don't mind me." We had already passed several boundaries, so why should I stop her from going one further. Besides, I was unexpectedly, finding it all quite enjoyable. No, I decided to be honest with myself - I was, finding it very erotic indeed.

I could feel the rhythm of her masturbating. Removing the bathrobe had thinned my marshmallow coating in places, so I quickly re-covered myself, slapping handfuls of goo where there were gaps above the surface. I watched Lucy's face as I smeared more marshmallow over my hair and over my face. She was staring at my breasts and panting. Her left hand was rubbing over her own breasts.

"You look so hot covered in this stuff. Like some alien meringue girl." Lucy said.

"You too. I think you're enjoying this."

"I am. Very much. Will you cover my head. I don't think I can stop what I'm doing down here." She looked down at her arm disappearing beneath the surface.

"My pleasure." I said. I gathered a large mass of marshmallow towards me and pulled it away from the surface, turning it in my hands to form a ball almost the size of her head. Lucy looked at me as I got on to my knees and leaned towards her and she gave me a goofy smile.

"Becky this is so weird. I only came over to borrow a dress and now I'm sitting in front of you wanking in a bath full of marshmallow."

I placed the sphere of marshmallow on the top of her head and pulled it down the sides and back covering most of her hair. My breasts accidentally bumped against Lucy's as I reached to work the marshmallow into the her on the back of her head. We both laughed at the sticky tearing sound as I leaned back from her to collect more of the white mess I did this three more times; gathering a ball of the sticky goo, dragging and combing the stickiness into her hair with my fingers until just her face was clear. The next time I pulled the marshmallow down from her forehead to her chin, across her cheeks, mouth and nose. Lucy sucked on my finger for a moment as I covered her mouth. That felt strange. Felt nice.

Two more goes and she was a complete mess of marshmallow like me. She groaned loudly as I finished. She was covered. She was now semi-anonymous, under all of the white stickiness - no longer quite my sister.

"Thank you Becky." She whispered. "I'm convinced. This is the most aroused I have been in... In... Well, in ever, I think!"

I sat back down at my end of the bath. The pace of Lucy's masturbation had increased. I was desperate to follow suit. Lucy must have realised.

"Go ahead sis, touch yourself if you need to." Lucy said. "In fact, I insist. If this feels as good to you as it does to me, you must be aching to get your fingers back inside yourself; back in your cunt. Go on, do it!" Our inhibitions had completely melted.

I didn't need a second instruction and I pushed my hand back under the surface and slid my fingers back into my pussy, back to where they had been and back to what they had been doing when Lucy had interrupted me earlier. Lucy extended her legs and slid them under mine so that her toes were wedged under my bum. I moved my feet to the same position under her's. Now we were bracing against each other. The speed of her thrusts between her legs quickened and she groaned loudly. I groaned back. The marshmallow was quaking as we lay there watching each other masturbate. In a short time our movements became synchronised. Our competitiveness began to assert itself and we were soon trying to out do each other.

"That's right. Finger that cunt. Fuck your cunt. I feel it. Go on. Get in there. Get those fingers into your cunt, sis." Lucy said in encouragement as we each moaned and gasped. "This is so, so fucking hot, Becky. I wish you'd told me about this stuff before. I'm sorry. I'm going to cum soon."

A few more seconds and, suddenly, Lucy let out an enormous wailing moan as she orgasmed. He bum thrust against my feet and her legs stiffened against my bum. I could feel her body shuddering. Her eyes rolled upwards and her eyelids flickered shut as she screamed through her orgasm. She went rigid. When she relaxed and opened her eyes, they bore into mine.

"Oh Fuck! That was outrageous. So powerful. Come on slow coach. Fuck yourself! Faster! I want to see you cum. Or do I have to do it for you?"

In that instant, Lucy lunged forward and was on top of me, between my legs, pushing her belly against mine, her breasts against mine, her lips against mine. She kissed me. Surprised, but unexpectedly welcoming the kiss, I opened my mouth to kiss her back. Her tongue shot into my mouth like a missile. I brought my free arm around her to hold her bum. We kissed with passion. Licking the marshmallow from each other's lips. Her tongue in my mouth and mine in hers. Then her fingers found their way into my pussy next to my own. I had two in there and she pushed two in with them. She matched my rhythm and her thumb started rubbing on my clit alongside mine. A few seconds of that did it for me. I came with my sister's fingers in my pussy and her tongue in my mouth. It was a fantastic, hard-churning, wrenching orgasm. The strongest I had had that day. It should have been so wrong, but it was so, so right. So beautifully, wonderfully, gloriously, right.

Feeling my pussy contracting around her fingers made Lucy realise what she had just done. "Oh no! Oh gosh, Becky. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Oh no! I got too carried away. What have I done? I'm so sorry!" Becky apologised her eyes and mouth wide with terror and shock. She pulled her fingers out of my pussy and tried to push away from me, but I pulled my hand up from her bum and pulled her tight to me. She struggled.

"Becky. I crossed a line I shouldn't've. Let me go. Please forgive me. Let me go. Don't hate me!" Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Lucy. Lucy! Stop! Stop! Stop struggling. Calm down! It's Okay! No. Don't worry, don't stop! Don't apologise, sis, I want this, I really do. It was wonderful. Fantastic! If you hadn't done it, I'm pretty sure I would have."

She stopped struggling. I closed the gap between our mouths and kissed her. Lucy let out a huge sigh of relief and responded to my kiss by opening her mouth to let me advance my tongue between her lips. She relaxed against me and began to move her breasts against mine.