Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucy. Put your fingers back inside me, please. I want this to continue." I requested.

After a moment of hesitation, her fingers rejoined mine inside my pussy and she began to finger me again gently. For two or three minutes we continued kissing in a less frantic manner. My hand returned to her bum, squeezing her cheek. Groans and moans came from each of us. It was an epiphany. Neither of us had had any sexual contact with a woman. Neither of us had had any desire for the other before, but, somehow, it didn't feel wrong. I don't know, perhaps once the bridge had been crossed, being twins, being identical, always being so close, just overwhelmed any sense of wrongness. Like we're two halves of a single being.

We stopped to catch our breaths. I looked into her eyes and there was the surprised look of someone who has just discovered something unexpected about themselves - discovered that she wanted to fuck her sister. I was sure that my own eyes had the same look.

"Wow! That was wonderful! That was was amazing, Becky! You feel the same way? I'm so relieved. This marshmallow has done something extraordinary to me. I feel possessed and freed at the same time. I sat there looking at you and I knew it was you under that marshmallow and I knew that I was so turned on watching you there. I wanted you to cum for me. Then I wanted to make you cum. I was possessed by this powerful desire to explore these feelings further and explore them fully and freed of inhibition. Unencumbered and wanton. I love you as a sister, but, fucking hell, I would never have expected to say this, now I want you, need you, in a very unsisterly way. Fuck me Becky. I need to feel you inside me. Fuck me Becky. Make love to me. Fuck me as a lover." Lucy has a way with words, mixing eloquence and profanity for maximum impact. In this context, with these words, I found it a turn-on.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please?"

I nodded. I smiled. I nodded like I was a bobble-head toy.

Lucy pulled my hand out of my pussy and pushed my fingers into her own. Once that was done she quickly eased her fingers back into me. "Please finger-fuck me Becky. Please, Babe!"

Lucy often called me 'Babe'. It was one of her casual ways of addressing me and her friends. But now the simple word had a new sense to it, a sexual sense, which I liked.

As before, I very willingly complied with her instruction. I began thrusting two fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit with my thumb. I masturbate frequently, at least once every day. I always want a boyfriend to give me some fingery foreplay before we move on to the main action and one boyfriend's unwillingness to "waste the time" to do so and another's inability to do it without hurting me were large contributory factors in ending those relationships quite early. I was amazed how it felt to have my fingers inside my sister as she had hers in me. It felt great and I knew this could not be a one-time thing with Lucy. I was going to need this to be a repeated. Often.

"Is that okay? Am I getting this right?" I asked her. I desperately wanted to be good at this. Then she would want me to do it again.

"That's perfect. Really perfect. You're getting that just right." Lucy said. "How about me?"

"Ditto. Spot on. Just. Where. I. Need. It."

We continued our identical attention to each other's bodies. I found her most sensitive spot and gave that some attention. Lucy found mine. Lucy's body weight was trapping our hands between us and she was thrusting against me. We kissed for a long time.

"Becky, put more in." Lucy moaned. I slid a third finger into her pussy. It felt fantastic. The softness of her interior and the softness of her body against mine was so different.

"More. All of them. Put your whole hand inside me."

"What? I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry. You won't hurt me. I do myself all the time and our hands are the same size. It will fit. Tuck your thumb into your palm and slide it in slowly."

I made my hand as small as possible and pushed it inwards, into Lucy's pussy. Her pussy walls squeezed back. It was tight and Lucy grunted and thrust herself against my hand. I was so worried about hurting her.

"How far should I push it in. It feels like it wont go in any more." I said.

"Keep going, you'll be able to get it right in beyond the wrist. Don't worry, just keep pushing firmly and give it a little twist."

I continued, but I was so worried about hurting her. I was about to give up and pull back when Lucy gasped hard and I was suddenly through the tightness. My hand slid further in and Lucy's pussy walls were squeezing my wrist and hand hard.

I wriggled my fingers a little, gently rubbing deep inside her. I was still worried about hurting her by being too aggressive. With its tightness, there was not a lot of movement I could make inside her pussy. Nevertheless, Lucy gasped again.

"Oh Becky. This is so wonderful. I feel so alive in this sticky goo with you. Thank you for showing me. Make a fist for me. Fist me! make me cum again! Fuck me sis! Fuck me sister-lover!" I liked those words "sister-lover". I kissed Lucy again and flexed my hand, spreading my fingers apart a little bit more. Lucy growled at me.

"That's it Babe! Yes! Yes! Oh Gosh! Yes! Yes! Yes, Babe! Ahh-Ahh! Oh Fuck! Becky-yyy. Fuck. Yeah!" Lucy shouted, her voice rising in pitch to a shriek.

She now had all of her fingers crammed into my pussy opening. Her thumb was still rubbing on my clit. She was twisting her fingers and pumping them in and out fast. I was on the edge of coming again already. Lucy opened her eyes and gave me a questioning look as if to say "Shall I?"

I knew what she meant. I hesitated. I was a bit frightened by the idea. Would it hurt? Would it tear me inside? Would it stretch my pussy out of shape? Fisting herself didn't seem to have done Lucy's pussy any harm. It looked the same as mine, it felt the same as mine. It felt tight. I was scared how having the whole of her hand inside me was going to feel, but Lucy wouldn't ask to do something to me if it hurt, would she. I decided. I nodded. "Okay. Fist me Lucy! Fist me, sister-lover." I repeated Lucy's words back to her, confirming the new nature of our relationship. "Stick your hand inside me."

"I won't hurt you. I promise. I won't go in so far." Lucy said.

Lucy leaned forward and kissed me. She pushed her tongue back into my mouth and licked the inside of my cheeks. Suddenly there was an ache as her hand pushed into me. Tight as I was for this intruder, it did fit. The ache was followed by a sense of warmth as my pussy clenched around her hand. It throbbed and pulsed, responding to being more full and more stretched than it had ever been before. I groaned into Lucy's mouth and came again, splaying my fingers inside her. My groan echoed back at me from Lucy's mouth as she came too. I was so aroused, orgasms were coming so easily and so fast.

Gradually, we slid lower and lower into the marshmallow as we continued to fist-fuck each other. After many glorious minutes of this, it felt like a hour, but was probably fifteen minutes, I was almost completely submerged with just my face above the surface.

Lucy paused for a second. "Deep breath, Becky. We're going under." She had taken to the marshmallow so easily.

We both filled our lungs and, pressing our lips hard against each other, sank below the surface. We fisted each other in the sticky void of marshmallow. Too soon, the burning in our lungs meant we had to come back up for air. We knelt there in the bath still kissing, our hands still buried inside one another and stuck together by the mass of marshmallow that we had pulled up around us as we resurfaced.

Lucy took the lead again in an utterly direct way. "Becky, I've never ever done it with a girl before. Wondered what it might be like once or twice, maybe, for a moment, but never done anything about it, but this is wonderful. Beyond wonderful. We're no longer just sisters, we're lovers as well and I want to consummate this fully. We can't do it in the bath or we'll drown in this stuff. I need to taste you. I need to put my tongue in your cunt. May I? Please, Babe. May I put my head between your legs, suck your clit and lick you cunt? Please."

"Yes! Yes, Lucy. You may. Please, yes, you must! You absolutely must! I've had occasional 'what-if', 'what's-it-like' thoughts too, but nothing more. Not even when Katie came out and I started seeing a lot more girls kissing. Not even when boyfriends have let me down. Please, please fuck me with your tongue and please will you let me do the same."

"I would like that very much Babe. Becky-Babe. Becky-lover."

We each extracted our hands from the other's pussy and stood up in the bath with care. My pussy felt hot and cold at the same time. We scrapped as much of the marshmallow off of each other's bodies as we could. When we were done we had just a thin smear of it all over, but we left our faces covered and our hair was still stiff with the stuff. For a couple of minutes we stood in the bathroom kissing and caressing each other, exploring each other's sticky bodies. I knew then that I was going to be into this girl forever, no matter that she was my sister.

"Where shall we do this? Do we shower and get cleaned-up and go to the bedroom or do we make love on the floor in here in the marshmallow?" Lucy asked.

""We'll go next door to the bedroom, but we don't need to shower first, the bed in there has heavy duty vinyl sheets and pillow cases on it that I use if I want more space to get messy. We just need to pull the duvet off and we can do it in there in comfort with the marshmallow without making an impossible mess."

"Vinyl bed sheets! You do plan ahead."

"One has to when one's got the messy fetish. I have to plan it all out - where I'm going to get messy and what with. How I'm going to manage the clean-up. Are there any specialist cleaning products needed, and how I am getting rid of whatever is left over afterwards."

"What do you mean 'specialist cleaning products'?" Lucy asked in a concerned tone. "I thought you said this stuff comes off in the shower."

"Don't worry. Marshmallow comes off easily with water, but there are some things I use that are slightly more 'resilient' in their adhesiveness and need a bit of encouragement to come off or which can stain skin or the bath if left on too long."

"So this marshmallow is at the starter end your messy fetish spectrum? The beginners' slope?" Lucy said.

"A little bit more than that, I'd say. There's some easier stuff to use, so this stuff is more of an intermediate slope. We can talk about some of the other stuff another time, if you want."

"I think I will want to. If the intermediate stuff feels so fantastic, I think I'm going to want to work my way up to the expert runs with you. Will you show me everything, be my messy teacher and lover?"

"I would love to. I'll look forward to it. I think it'll be very interesting to see what it's like to use some things with you and with two of us we might be able to try some things that I've never been able to do before. Help me fill this bucket up with some of the marshmallow. We will want some more when we get in the other room."

We scooped handfuls into the bucket until it was full to the brim. I washed my hands clean in the hand basin so I could take the duvet off the bed without getting it messy, then carried the bucket through to the bedroom. Lucy followed behind. We left a trail of sticky footprints behind us.

"Do yo want to go on the top or the bottom?" Lucy asked.

"Bottom. This is your idea, so I'll let you take the lead and go on top." I replied

I pulled the duvet off the bed carefully and revealed the vinyl sheets waiting for us. I tossed the duvet in the corner.

"Wow!" Lucy said. "That does look awesomely kinky!"

"I'll pull the top sheet to one side so we can pull it over us later. It feels amazing to be coated in mess and them get between the layers of vinyl."

"I like the look and sound of that. Okay. Put your hands into the marshmallow bucket, I want to see you fully covered in goo before we start."

I did as she instructed, pulling out two large wads of goo which I rubbed over her breasts. Her nipples were hard under my palms.

Lucy leaned into my hands. "Oh I like that. On to the bed you get, Babe." She said.

I crawled into the middle of the bed and laid on my back in a star position, instantly sticking to the vinyl sheet. "Come to bed and make love with me, Lucy, I want to feel your body next to mine, on mine, sister-lover! Come here Doll. Come and be fucked by your Babe." I said. If I was going to be her 'Babe', I thought she could be my 'Doll'.

"'Doll'? I like that. Well, Babe, I'm going to make love to you in a way no one else ever has and no one else ever can. As your sister." Lucy grabbed the bucket of marshmallow and poured it over me starting at my pussy then all over my body and around me on the mattress. It felt heavy falling in one great stream.

She climbed on to the bed and straddled my hips. She poured more of the thick, sticky, white liquid backwards over her shoulders and down her front. It flowed slowly down her back and over her breasts and belly. She grabbed handfuls and smeared it over her face. She was unrecognisable under so much marshmallow. She shook the last drops out of the bucket and discarded it at the bottom of the bed. Lucy started to rub her hands over my breasts, caressing them and massaging them, adding handfuls of marshmallow from the pile around us and smoothing it over each one. She ran the tips of her index fingers around my nipples. They were so engorged and hard; so sensitive that the slightest touch of her fingers caused shocks. She rubbed her thumbs across the tips and I shuddered and squirmed with a prolonged groan. She dipped her hands in the marshmallow pooled around us and smeared another coat of marshmallow over my face and neck.

She slowly leaned forward and laid herself out along my body. I spread my legs a bit wider to allow her to get into position. This felt strange and different and exciting. She was lighter than any boyfriend had been. She was softer and curvier than any boyfriend had been. She had two prominent bumps that no boyfriend had had. Every angle, curve and muscle we had seemed to fit together more comfortably and more naturally than any arrangement ever had with a boyfriend. Lucy's breasts pushed down on to mine as her face came closer and the layer of marshmallow between us glued us together. She placed her sticky hands each side of my sticky face, holding my cheeks in her palms. The Marshmallow coating covering her face glistened as she brought her mouth to mine. We kissed, sticky lipped again. Tongues tussled with each of us trying to see who could reach furthest into the other's mouth.

I marvelled at this transformation that the marshmallow had brought about between us and how it made me feel to be doing this. It felt wonderful.

I placed my left hand on the back of her head and pulled her mouth tighter against mine. I jammed my fingers into the mass of marshmallow binding her hair. I dragged my right hand down her back and held her bum with my little finger wedged in the cleft between the cheeks. The entire length of my arm was bonded with Lucy's back. We broke for air for a moment.

"Becky, You've broken me and remade me. I entered this flat a normal, straight girl. Plain vanilla. Nothing out of the ordinary. No kinks - except, maybe, the fisting thing and the exhibitionism. Now I'm a new twisted creature. Look what we've gotten into - messy lesbian incest." She laughed still holding my face. She licked some of the marshmallow from my nose. "I like those words. INCEST! LESBIAN! INCEST! LESBIAN INCEST! And what they mean. That I'm FUCKING. MY. SISTER! This is such depraved behaviour. Lifted-up another level of depravity with all of this marshmallow of yours. How did we ever not make love before? What a failure of imagination. It feels so natural. I'm never going to be able to stop this. We've opened a door to something new. Something dangerous, perhaps; but I'm sprinting through that doorway with you." She kissed my cheeks.

"Oh Lucy, Lucy, I know. This feels so great, it's just so obvious. I can't believe we never did this before either. For me, that doorway is a speck on the distant horizon behind me. It's locked, boarded over and the key's been snapped-off in the lock. It's never going to open again. I'm never returning through it to the land of 'normal' again."

"In a moment," Lucy continued rhetorically, "I'm going to lick my sister's tits and her belly and her thighs. I'm going to put my head between my sister's legs, I'm going to lick my sister's clit and my sister's cunt. I'm going to put my tongue in my sister's cunt. I'm going to tongue fuck my sister's cunt until she cums. Until she cums in my mouth!"

I marvelled at how great those words sounded from Lucy's mouth 'my sister's cunt'.

"And while I'm doing all that," Lucy continued. "my sister is going to be doing the same to my cunt, I hope."

"Oh I shall, I shall. Have no doubt." I replied. "I like how that sounds so much. You're going to get all the same attention. I want to taste you so much. I'm going to very much enjoy being a sister-twisting, sister-fisting, sister-sucking sister-fucker."

Lucy laughed. "Great poetry, sis. I was going to borrow that dress for my date this evening. That's not happening now. I've lost all interest in that prospect. Rather than dining on fine French cuisine tonight, I'm dining instead on fine north London cunt and I expect I shall be wanting seconds and thirds."

"I happen to be very well acquainted with the chef-patronne at this particular restaurant and I'm certain she will be delighted to stay open after hours and keep her 'kitchen' open to serve as many repeat orders of hot fresh pussy as you wish to place." I said.

Lucy laughed again.

"Gosh. I'm so turned-on that my nipples feel like they're going to burst." I said.

"Mmmh. We can't have that can we. Let me see what I can do to sooth them, Babe." Lucy said in a very seductive tone.

She pulled her hands away from my cheeks and started to push herself down my body. "Wow, this is hard to move in." She said.

When her face was level with my breasts, she stopped. "Let's see what I can do for these poor little things." She said.

Lucy stuck out her tongue and flicked it is across the tip of my left nipple. It felt like she had connected an electric circuit. They tingled so much I groaned, long and low.

"You like that? Good. How about this?" Lucy sucked the nipple into her mouth and began suckling on it hard and gently nipping it between her teeth. I squealed.

"Lucy. Oh gosh, Doll. That's good. Suck it." My fingers were still mashed into the marshmallow mass that was her hair and I pushed her face down on to my breast. Lucy continued sucking on my nipple for several minutes. At the same time she caressed my right breast and pinched the swollen nipple between her fingertips. I moaned in momentary disappointment when she released my left nipple from her mouth and with joy when she switched her lips to the other. Lucy was scrupulously fair with her attentions, right nipple received the same amount of sucking as left nipple. Eventually, Lucy pushed herself back into an upright position, sitting across my hips again.

"I think I have a new special nickname for you sis: 'Sugar tits'. I just want to go 'num, num, num' all day long sucking on your wonderful sugar-coated tits."

"I certainly wouldn't complain, Sweetie, if you sucked them morning, noon and night. That felt wonderful."

"However, there's something I want to suck even more. Your lovely nipples will have to take a break for a while."

She scooped piles of marshmallow off the mattress and built a small heap of it on each of my breasts covering the patches that she had sucked clean. She built another pile between her thighs. She built her hair into a fantastical mound of goo and smeared another coat of marshmallow over my face.