Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time now Babe for us to get on with eating sister cunt." Lucy said.

"Fabulous. Bring it on, Lucy. Give your pussy to me, Doll!"

She pulled herself off of me and turned around so that her bum was pressed up against my breasts. She started to crawl backwards as she laid down along my body. The marshmallow pile she had built between her thighs and on my breasts was flattened and pushed back towards my face. It and the rest on the bed was grabbing at us like glue. I could feel her breasts against my stomach.

Her bum came into view and then her pussy. It was glistening pink amongst the white goo. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Lucy grabbed my bum checks and pushed her head between my thighs.

"I can see your cunt, sis. It's so pretty." She said. "I've wondered what I would look like bare and now I see. I'm going to lick it. I'm a bit nervous. I've never done this before, so tell me what feels good and what not."

"I will, and ditto." I said.

Lucy hesitated. I felt her body tense, her cheek laid on my thigh.

"Becky. Are we sure about this? We've travelled an amazing journey so far and done things to each other neither of us would have expected. This will really break taboos and truly consummate the new character of our relationship; sign and seal it. This is incest; sister fucking sister. Consensual or not, society disapproves. If we do this, there's no return, no retraction, no going back. We can stop now and say it was very heavy petting and mutual masturbation that went a bit too far. I don't want to go any further if there's even the tiniest of chances that we're going to regret this. The damage to our relationship would be too enormous and impossible to bear." Lucy said. "I'm completely sure I want to do this, are you?"

I had no doubts. If felt too good not to continue, too good not to want to continue and repeat this for ever into the future.

"Positively. No doubts, sis. One hundred per cent. I'm as sure of this as I'm sure the sky is blue; as night follows day. I've loved you all my life so far as a sister and that will never end. I now want to love you fully, completely, sexually. I want to know every piece of you. Consummate me away!"

Lucy giggled. "Okay, then. Get ready to be consummated!"

I spread my legs as far apart as I could. I felt her tongue touch my clit and then retreat. Her mouth returned a moment later and she drew my clit between her lips.I pulled her bum down and parted her marshmallow matted bush. I licked her slit for the first time. It was full of marshmallow. The taste of her pussy combined with the sweetness of the marshmallow was amazing.

"You taste almost like me!" Lucy's muffled voice came from between my thighs. "Almost the same, but not quite. Slightly more tangy."

She was right. I lick my own juices off of my fingers all the time, The flavour varies, but I had never considered what other women's pussies might taste like. Her flavour was subtly different. I liked it. Lucy's arms were hooked under my thighs pulling them apart. Her hands moved up my thighs towards my mound, her long rounded nails dragging through the marshmallow stimulating my thighs. Her fingers found my pussy and began probing my folds, stretching my opening. Her tongue swirled around my clit making me shudder with beautiful pleasure. I replicated her movements, enjoying this very first opportunity to explore a clit with my tongue and hoping that my approach felt as good for Lucy as her's did to me.

Appreciative moans from Lucy confirmed I was doing something right.

We both continued clit licking and sucking for some time while grinding our pussies against the other's mouth. Gasps and groans came from both of us. Eventually, I decided that it was time to take the next step. I released Lucy's clit and thrust my tongue between her folds and into her pussy as far as I could. I licked her pussy walls trying to work out where the most sensitive areas were from my knowledge of my own. Lucy groaned and tensed and followed my lead. She penetrated my pussy with gusto, ramming her tongue into me and drawing it out rapidly. Taking inspiration from each other we began sucking and licking each other at an increasingly frenzied pace. The fingers of my right hand pressed down Lucy's bum so her pussy was rammed as tightly against my mouth as I could manage, while the fingers of my left played with her pussy lips and clit. Lucy had two fingers inside my pussy along with her tongue and her thumb flicking and prodding at my clit. Neither of us could withstand the onslaught of the other's love-making for much longer. Lucy came first, delicious marshmallow sugar-sweetened juices flowing into my mouth while shrieking in joy. I followed her thirty seconds later, gushing on to her face in the most powerful orgasm I could remember. We lay there gasping, satiated, exhausted, exhilarated, sticky with the marshmallow all over us.

Lucy was the first to move. She extricated her head from between my thighs and sat up. Her pussy rotated above me and I kept my tongue in that lovely place as long as possible until she was kneeling above my face. Then she lifted he leg over my body and crawled around me until she could lay alongside me facing me. She rolled as close as she could, with her right thigh resting over my leg, hugging me as tight as she could. She smoothed the marshmallow over my breasts, neck and face with her hand and placed her head next to mine on the marshmallow coated pillow. She kissed my neck.

"Gosh! Becky. That was spectacular." Lucy exclaimed. "You are so good at this. How did you know to do that with your tongue? Are you sure you haven't been getting lessons from a secret girlfriend? Has Katie been 'tipping your velvet' late at night in the office?" She teased.

"No." I laughed. "Katie's got a lovely girlfriend that she loves very much. It was pure inspiration. Just doing what I like having done to me. There's no lesbian lover except you, sis. This is, truly, my first lesbian experience. Thank you, it was wonderful. A wonderful 'consummation'."

Lucy licked the marshmallow from my ear. "No need to thank me Babe, I've discovered so much this afternoon about myself that I could never have done without your help" She licked the side of my face from ear to chin. "It's me that should be thanking you. I thought I was happy, and I was, but this has awoken in me a realisation that there's even more happiness and love to be had and finding and getting that is going to involve a lot more time spent doing things like this with you."

"I'd like that very much." I replied.

She licked from my chin to my mouth and kissed me gently.

"You taste so sweet Babe. I think I'm going to get a sugar rush from all this." She slid on top of me again and we smooched, sharing soft, wet, gentle kisses.

After a long while of kissing, I rolled Lucy on to her back and slid on top of her. I wanted to suck her nipples. I moved my legs between hers and pushed her knees apart. Next I wormed my way down her body until my face was in line with her breasts. Lucy understood what I was aiming for and adjusted her position to steer her left nipple to my lips. I sucked it in like I was swallowing a firm, ripe grape. Lucy moaned. I nibbled it, rolled my tongue over and around it and its areola and licked the flesh of her breast. Lucy moaned more. I licked the valley between her breasts where I was ticklish and guessed Lucy was too. I licked the underside of her breast. This was a beautiful sensation. I knew how I liked to have my nipples and breast sucked and tried to reproduce that for my sister's enjoyment.

"That is so nice, sis. Your lips are so soft and gentle."

I alternated from breast to breast slurping and sucking her nipples and areolae clean of marshmallow. Lucy rubbed my shoulders and neck. She hooked her feet behind my knees. I lifted my head from her cleavage and pushed myself further down her body. My tongue found her navel and dug in. I swirled it around as she giggled at the tickling. I planted kisses around the depression and moved on further still, kiss by kiss down her belly until I was kneeling almost flat to the mattress with my breasts buried in the marshmallow and my chin just above her mound. Lucy pulled herself into a sitting position, propped against the two sticky, marshmallow covered vinyl pillows.

I leaned forward and gave Lucy's clit a long, slow lick. Lucy, squirmed and moaned my name. I moved my tongue to her opening and gave that a longer, slower lick. She squirmed again. My third lick probed deeper between her lips. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy, flattering and spreading it, twisting and curling it, tasting her and working on the sensitive places that would make my sister scream my name. My hands held her hips steady as I thrust at her with my tongue and sucked on her pussy. Alternating with groans, Lucy gasped my name repeatedly and barely audibly. Lick followed suck followed lick and Lucy writhed and fidgeted. As she approached orgasm, I doubled the speed of my thrusts. Lucy's goo-covered thighs came up to clamp the sides of my head and her hands held the back of it. Suddenly, she came in heavy, shuddering crunches of muscle contractions, shouting my name loudly as if her life depended on it. The bed shock as she thrashed around in ecstasy. My mouth was filled again with her delicious juices.

As soon as Lucy's legs relaxed enough for me to remove my head from between them, I sat up. Lucy was splayed against the pillows, arms thrown out wide to the sides, eyes closed and mouth wide open. Her breasts were bouncing as her chest rose and fell jerkily as she sucked in lungfuls of air. Her throat made that sound that someone makes just before they break into hard sobs and I thought for a confused moment that she was about to start crying. Then her eyes opened and her mouth formed that goofy smile I love and I realised that the gasping wasn't the precursor to sobbing, but was silent laughter. Lucy sucked another huge breath into her chest and she was able to make a sound again.

"Becky. Thank You! Oh gosh. I've said it already this afternoon, but it's true again. I have never, ever, ever, ever orgasmed like that before! That was the most explosive, intense, mind-fucking mind-shattering orgasm I have ever had. Thank you Becky. Thank You! I came so hard I though my cunt was going to implode. It felt like my legs and arms were going to fly off of my hips and shoulders."

"Gosh, sis, this is exhausting. You're wearing me out. I've never had so much sex in one go before." I said.

"I know, even when it's really good it's usually over in half an hour. D'you want to stop? Have a rest?" Lucy asked.

"Oh no. Lucy. I'm not finished making love to you quite yet, sis." I said. I had another position that I wanted to try. I lifted Lucy's right leg and placed it over my left thigh. I grabbed a handful of marshmallow and smeared it over a thin patch near the top of her thigh down into the fold where leg meets torso. I sneaked the end of my index finger into her pussy again. I couldn't get enough.

"Give me your hand lover girl." I said, holding out my left hand. Lucy reached out hers and I took it and pulled myself towards her. I pulled my right leg around and placed it over her left and slid closer towards her. I adjusted my position to Lucy's and brought my pussy into contact with her's. I could feel her lips and her clit both wet-sticky against mine. As before, Lucy understood my intent. I started a slow circular motion against her. She followed my lead and we began a gentle rubbing and thrusting into each other.

"Becky, you're very inventive. I'm still not convinced you've not read some sort of 'how to lesbian' guide. You seem to know what to do to turn a girl on, well to turn this girl on anyway."

"I can't claim any special skills. I don't routinely watch lesbian porn, but most of the videos and pictures on the messy sites I visit are of woman getting messy. I do masturbate to them imagining that it's me in the videos, but sometimes they have two girls getting it on after they get messy together. I may have watched a few out of innocent curiosity and picked up some ideas."

"'May have', 'out of innocent curiosity' indeed." She laughed. "There's no sign of any innocence in the way you're expertly tongue-fucking and grinding my cunt. More like avid and repeated study, I'd say. We might need to watch a few together. Purely for research, instructional and educational purposes of course. Just to make sure we're doing it right."

We continued gently grinding against each other. The rubbing of lips and clits kept us both aroused and moaning and on the edge for perhaps five minutes before I began to feel the flickering of my next orgasm. I quickened my grinding and Lucy joined me. I grabbed her waist and held her as tightly to me as I could. Lucy had her arms wrapped around my thigh. Our thighs and crotches squelched noisily in the sticky mess of marshmallow.

"I'm coming Lucy! It's nearly here! Ah! Ahh! Oh! Oh gosh!" I orgasmed hard. As I did, Lucy mashed a giant glob of marshmallow intro my face. She pulled me into a sitting position and pulled me to her wrapping her right arm around my shoulders and her left around my waist. I mirrored her arm positions and Lucy pushed her face into the marshmallow and found my mouth to kiss me hard. I kissed her back just as hard. I needed to feel her lips against mine, her tongue in my mouth. I needed to feel my tongue against her teeth. Since that first kiss in the bath less than two hours earlier, kissing Lucy had become a necessity of life for me. Like breathing. That sounds ridiculously overwrought, but that is how it felt in that moment. Lucy broke the kiss and the embrace. We flopped back on to our backs breathing head.

"Okay. That's it. Time out sis. Time out lover. If I have any more sex this afternoon, I'm going to ignite and burst into flames. Spontaneous human combustion - perhaps this is the cause." Lucy said.

"I certainly feel hot. Definitely feel very buzzed. The endorphins are pumping round my system like I've been main lining the stuff." I said.

I reached over Lucy and grabbed the edge of the vinyl sheet. I pulled it over her and then myself. It's weight flattened it out over our bodies and it stuck to the marshmallow that covered us and the mattress. With difficulty, I rolled on to my left side to look at my sister. To look at my lover. Lucy rolled on to her right side to look at me.

"Hello lover." She said.

"Hello lover." I said.

"Wow!" She said.

"Yeh, Wow!" I said.

I slid towards Lucy and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight into another sticky embrace. We lay there, just smiling at each other for an age.

Lucy broke the silence. "It's so nice to cuddle like this." She said. "We've fucked so hard, but we can still cuddle. Most of my boyfriends have just rolled over and gone to sleep right after making love. Or got up and gone home."

"Ouch! It really hurts, if they do that. I love to cuddle." I said. "Lucy. If it's alright with you, I think I want to explore this new connection between us and keep making love with you." Girls making love to girls made perfect sense to me at that moment. A woman understands what a woman needs, what a woman wants when she goes to bed. The answer was obvious: the best way to achieve that is to fuck and be fucked by a woman. Being twins, identical twins, made our understanding of each other even more attuned.

Lucy laughed. "Becky. I feel the same. I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep myself out of your bed. I'm so into you right now."

We kissed gently and laid next to each other; still, satiated and drowsy. I drifted, brain in neutral, enjoying the feeling of my sister's body against mine.