All Comments on 'Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 01'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the start to the story all the pictures and all holes used. Looking forward to see the use that will be made of her and if husband will notice the differences.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love your storey telling and how you have left so many directions the storey can take. It seems that Peter likes to mark her has his and Charlotte saying that the her pussy will be expanded by use . Looking forward to hearing about her room and how they will keep Becky on edge when she is at home. Is Becky okay with Charlotte having a hairy bush?

bobsteid1bobsteid110 months ago

I liked the story and hope to read many more chapters in the future

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

While Becky is figuring out how to get out of Charlotte's clutches, she will become a three-hole slut and will no doubt learn to crave all the cock she can get. And after that. . . . only the author knows how this will play out. Oh, and Charlotte will most likely have Becky shave her pussy for all the men she will have fuck Becky. Love the story so far and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

Can't wait for the next installment, what will Becky be subjected to next.

Anna

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I really like stories about mature married women - and sometimes unmarried or divorced women - who transform themselves, or are transformed by someone else, into cock-craving sluts. You have opened the door in this story for it to go in any direction you choose; no foreshadowing here. Except, it appears that Becky will be exposed to sexual experiences she has only fantasized about so far. Her need to protect her husband (at least initially) and kids adds to the drama and the tension. No problem trodding a well worn path. I look forward to the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“Blackmailed and put into sexual service” Serving just Charlotte and her sones, or does Charlotte have an evil plan to whore Becky out and is getting all her holes well-used and ready for “service”? I can imagine Charlotte pimping out Becky, and her husband still clueless.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

What a great conclusion to Act 1. Becky’s story is clearly not over. This chapter cemented Charlotte’s control over Becky with more videos of her gangbangs. Becky now realizes that despite the shame, humiliation, and frequent pain, she wants cocks in all her holes to get the intense orgasms she now craves. Her dreams are now of many men fucking her, abusing her, pleasuring her. Act 2 may shift from forced and bondage sex to something else. Charlotte may decide that Becky’s slut training has been successful, and she may now pimp Becky’s services to groups looking for sexual entertainment. And Becky will submissively and willingly comply. Can’t wait for Act 2 in Becky’s story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry, as you said, too typical of a blackmail story. And the series is to long. Could not read to the end. Maybe I will try again later when more in the mood for a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

love this!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You know this is the kind of thing that people get shot to death over if I were Becky once released to go home I would grab hubby's old 12ga out of the closet and make the neighbors beg for their fucking lives . You don't have the right to force your bullshit on someone one else if you don't like the way the neighbors look at you fucking move. Charlotte thinks all women should be a slut like her.

LeeLee420LeeLee4207 days ago

The childish immature use of the word cunt is so off putting. It is sad so many of these writers somehow think using the word cunt to describe a woman's sex is erotic.

If it is a story of domination and control and you are calling the woman herself a slut then I believe it is appropriate.

But let me see your thin cunt is laughable and cringe worthy at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES