Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 02

Story Info
Charlotte and the others continue Becky's mistreatment.
5.4k words
4.66
29.4k
34

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

Authors Note: Welcome to Part II of Becky's story. I hope you have all read Part I (this will all make much more sense if you have). Becky is a real person who has asked me to fashion this fantasy for her. We both hope you will enjoy it and please, continue to comment and tell us what you think. Becky, as well as I read every comment and we love hearing feedback!

And here are the usual disclaimers-This is a fantasy, everyone involved is over the age of 18 and if rough, nonconsensual sex isn't your thing, no hard feelings, just read something else. Otherwise, we are thrilled to have you along and let the games continue...

* * *

Becky was marched down the back hallway of her neighbor Charlotte's house. She was naked and being "escorted" by Charlottes son Peter and his best friend, David. Peter held her left arm tightly, pulled up behind her back and his free hand slid down over her ass and between her legs, exploring both of her openings as they went. David held her other arm gripped tight with one arm while he freely fondled her small chest and played with her tits. She may have been fairly flat chested, but her nipples stood out achingly stiff, ripe for Davids fingers to pinch and pull on.

Behind the three came Brian, her neighbor from down the street and all four of them followed Charlotte who led their small procession. Becky was trembling, and not just from the aftermath of the enormous orgasm she had just experienced minutes ago or from the teasing going on between her legs and on her breasts. She also quavered inwardly about where Charlotte was taking her and what they intended to do to her when they got there.

For over three hours previously, Becky had been stripped naked, teased and humiliated, brought to the brink of orgasm over and over again only to be stopped each time. The desire and need it had brought up within her had nearly driven her crazy. Finally, with Peter's cock deep in her pussy and David filling her mouth with his rigid eighteen-year-old cock, she had been allowed to cum. Her body had exploded in release, and she had nearly blacked out from the strength of that climax. Afterwards, Charlotte had the boys and Brian pick her up and begin taking her to the other room where Charlotte had gotten things "ready" for her, whatever that meant. Truthfully, Becky was expecting to be dragged into a back bedroom, maybe thrown on a bed and fucked again. She just didn't have anything in her past that had prepared her to be treated like this and her mind balked at the possibilities. Still, she was shocked when Charlotte led them through a doorway and into a large mudroom at the back of the house.

It wasn't a large room, maybe ten feet wide by fifteen deep. The walls were stone up to about five feet high, then wooden paneled. The floor was tiled and had a very faint depression towards the center where there was a drain set. There was a large sink along the wall with a hose attached to the tall upright faucet and coiled in the sink. Besides the doorway they had come in, there was another door at the opposite end of the room leading to the garage. On the walls were small hooks to accommodate jackets, wet clothes and such. Currently though, no clothes were in evidence. Instead, there was a coil of tubing with some type of plastic nozzle at one end and attached to a large yellow rubber bag at the other end. The bag hung from one of the hooks just above the stone tile and bulged obscenely, filled with something. Becky could see faint wisps of steam rising from its puckered opening at the top. My god, was that an enema bag? Surely they weren't planning on using that on her, were they? She began to struggle against the two boys in earnest now.

"Wait! Charlotte, stop! What's going on? Really, I don't want this, please!" She begged as she pulled futilely against the strong grip of Peter and David. Then she felt a thick finger poking into her ass as Peter pushed his digit up into her. She grunted as he probed deeper. "NO!" Please!"

"Mom says your dirty ass needs to be cleaned out before we can fuck it, so we're going to help!" Becky really started to panic now. Everything she had been through so far was humiliating enough, being fondled and fucked by a pair of eighteen-year-olds and having to suck on her neighbor's cock, swallowing a load of cum, twice! She had been exposed to the neighborhood and ridiculed by these people. But this? No, this was simply too much for her to bear. She twisted frantically against the grip of the two boys and tried to use every ounce of strength to pull away. Her surge of resistance surprised the two and for a moment she almost got loose. Then Brian came up behind her and wrapped both arms around her pinning her arms to her side and lifting her off the ground.

"Whoa there missy!" he laughed as he grabbed a hold of her. "Just where do ya think you're trying to git too? Becky grunted as the air was squeezed out of her by her neighbor and at the effort to still try and wriggle free.

"Let go!" she huffed, panting hard. "You can't do this!" But her struggles were in vain. Brian held her tight. Charlotte approached her shaking her head and chuckling at Becky's feeble efforts.

"Becky, Becky, Becky!" Charlotte said patronizingly, "You should realize by now that life as you knew it...is over! From now on, we can, and will, do anything and everything to you that we want!" She leaned in sharply and shocked Becky by kissing her hard on the lips. While she pressed her mouth onto hers, she took her hand and began to stroke it fast and hard between Becky's legs. Becky shook violently at the touch and moaned into the kiss. Her pussy trembled and her legs started to shake. Charlotte knew exactly where and how to touch her to get her juices flowing almost immediately. Still Becky resisted with diminishing strength, begging Charlotte even as the woman pressed her tongue between her lips and deepened the kiss.

"Uugghhh....n-n-nooo....sthhhtop....pleeeeth!" she said in garbled speech as she tried to avoid Charlottes advances. Charlotte jerked her head back and glared at Becky, anger smoldering in her dark eyes.

'Fine!" She spat. "We'll do this the hard way! Boys! Lay her on her back! Brian, grab an arm and a leg and pull them up together." The three men rushed to obey. Peter and David took a hold of Becky by the arms and pulled her backwards, David kicking her feet out from under her to help get her on the ground. Becky found herself lying on the cool tile floor, arms held over her head by Peter and David holding onto her legs. Brian leaned down and grabbed her left arm and pulled it up. David released her left leg and lifted it up as well. Brian and David brought her arm and leg together. Charlotte had grabbed something off the wall and was squatting down next to Brian. It was a long piece of nylon cord, and she quickly went to work wrapping it around Becky's wrist and then her ankle, lashing them together. Once she had the left side secured, she stood up and moved to the other side, quickly getting her right arm and leg lifted and brought together to be tied. In no time at all, Becky was flat on her back, with her arms tied tightly to the ankles of her feet.

As a last touch, Charlotte got up and went over to the corner. There was a metal bar standing up and she took it and brought it over to Becky. The bound woman's eyes widened as she saw cuffs at each end of the long pole. With Brian and the boys' help, Charlotte spread Becky's legs wide apart and cuffed one end of the pole to one ankle, right below where her hand was tied to it. Then she took the other end of the spreader bar and secured her other leg. Now Becky was helplessly tied on her back, legs spread nearly three and a half feet apart.

"Now you look ready!" Charlotte said, smiling down at Becky. "Let's get that dirty little hole of yours ready, shall we?" Without waiting for Becky to respond, she went over and took a hold of the end of the long tube that was attached to the enema bag. Becky could see better now that the end of the tube had a wide plastic nozzle on the end. It was rounded and flared, looking a lot like an elongated teardrop/ There were holes all around its circumference, equally spaced out, in several rows. Becky was shaking now, almost in tears.

"No Charlotte, please...don't do this to me! I'm begging you!" Charlotte just shook her head and knelt down, so she was in easy reach of Becky's upraised legs and spread ass hole.

"One of you guys, stuff something in her mouth while I work here, ok?" All three nodded eagerly but it was Peter who moved up to Becky's head first. As he was still naked from his earlier time with Becky, he stepped up, placing one leg to either side of her head and squatted down till is heavy balls were brushing her lips.

"No! Don't...mmmppphhhh!" Becky tried to protest but found her mouth filled with Peters fat and cum filled balls. He squatted hard, shoving his whole sack into her mouth and Becky was forced to lick and suck on them as he rubbed himself on her face. Then she felt something hard pushed between her spread ass cheeks and the flared tip of the nozzle connected to the enema bag began to push into her ass. She squealed around the balls filling her mouth and squirmed, trying to keep it out, but Charlotte and the others held her still and the wide tip was pressed inexorably into her anal cavity.

Becky whimpered and groaned even as she continued to lavish spit and drool over Peter's balls. For his part, he seemed to be enjoying what Becky was doing. He groaned and grabbed her head with one hand, keeping her mouth filled and firmly on his sack. Charlotte pushed a small clamp on the tubing and Becky heard the sound of water gurgling out of the bag and down through the hose. Then, hot water began to squirt into her ass. The nozzle was deep, and her ass was tight. She felt the water swirling into her, filling her up, bloating her. The bag was raised high in comparison to where she lay on the floor and the water flowed into her quickly. She began to whine and moan, rocking and struggling to try and get them to stop.

Now Charlotte knelt down next to Becky and her hand reached out and began to trail over her stretched open pussy. Her fingers stroked her wet slit, began to push in, one, two then three fingers. Her thumb found Becky's clit and she stroked it, caressing and pressing hard on it. Becky squirmed even harder, moaning around Peters balls, whimpering and trying to plead with her to stop but her mouth was filled, and she couldn't get any kind of intelligible words out, just spit and drool as she slurped and sucked on the young man.

Becky could feel the heat rising now, her pussy starting to clench and spasm as Charlotte finger fucked her. Hot water continued to flow into her ass, filling her. She began to feel a cramping sensation as the water swelled and roiled within her. Then Brian was bending down and starting to suck on her nipples. He teased the stiff, throbbing tit with his teeth, grazing across it then tugging at it. He sucked more into his mouth and stroked his tongue across it in fast, quick flicks. Becky moaned again, her body trying to twist away but held in place by all of her blackmailer and the others.

Now David took his own cock which was gaining rigidity once more and pressed it up against her bound hand. Becky was lost to the sensations being forced upon her and she instinctively wrapped her hand around his young but growing cock and began to stroke it as best as she could manage. The pain in her abdomen was growing as she was filled with more water. She could feel the wet, trickling streams backflowing and dribbling out of her ass but the majority of it was gushing into her. The rising feeling of her own climax was mixed in with the pain and pressure of the enema and the manipulation of her tits. She cried out and sucked harder on Peter's sack, trying to pull as much of him into her mouth as she could. She was rocking and moaning and shaking as the sensations rose faster in her, stoking her inner need for release yet again. Shame and humiliation washed over Becky as she accepted that these people were going to make her cum, going to force her to service them in every way they wanted, and she was powerless to stop them.

Suddenly Peter grunted and pulled his balls out of her mouth. Her lips sucked and reached for him as he pulled back. Then grasping his rock hard cock he pushed the thick, bulbous tip against her puckered lips and shoved forward, sliding into her mouth. Becky's lips wrapped around his dick and her tongue slid across his tip playing with his piss-slit. Peter groaned, enjoying what the bound housewife was doing and pushed into her throat deeper. Now Brian's hand was slapping against her other breast, pinching her nipple and pulling it even as he nibbled and sucked on her other one. Charlottes finger thrust in and out of her pussy faster and faster, crushing her clit between them and rubbing her hard and mercilessly. Becky rolled from side to side, water began to squirt from her ass and still more flowed in. She yelled around Peter's dick and gagged and sucked, her body rushing towards the ultimate release. Now she was beyond caring. Shame no longer meant anything to her. She was reaching the point of no return, she had to have release. Even as she raced towards the proverbial edge, she kept a tiny part of her mind walled off, recognizing what these people were doing to her but the voice was overridden by need.

Becky was nearing her absolute limit, feeling ready to burst, ready to explode, needing release in a multitude of ways. Then, as she had done so many times in the past, Charlotte yanked her hand away. She slapped Brian on the back, ordering him to pull back. As he did so, she looked at her son, his face sweating, his body shaking as he neared his limit. David too was groaning as Becky continued to stroke him.

"That's it boys, give this pathetic married slave all the cum you have. Go on!" Then she reached over and forcefully ripped the tube and nozzle out of Becky's ass. She gasped even as Peter shoved his cock deeper. Her bowels clenched and she began to squirt a huge stream of water out of her ass, groaning and whining as she did. Peter shuddered and began to shoot his own load deep into her throat, filling her mouth and cheeks with his cum.

Becky gagged and coughed and swallowed as Peter kept up with squirt after squirt of fresh semen. Then David was swelling, and he began to shoot his load. Long, thick ropy streams of cum shot out and splashed against Becky's chest and face. Her mind reeled as they two of them filled her mouth and covered her body with cum and her bowels forced the hot liquid out in an ever-lessening stream. The sensations flowing through her were powerful and shocking but not enough to bring her over the edge of her own orgasm. She moaned in need and frustration even as she drank almost every last drop that Peter fed to her. What she couldn't gulp down fast enough spilled out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin and over her cheeks. Once again, the men had cum but she had been denied any relief.

As Peter finished dribbling the last few thin streams of cum down Becky's throat, he slowly pulled his cock from her mouth, making certain to wipe it across her face as he did so. Charlotte shook her head as she watched that occur.

"No, no! That won't do! Becky! Use your tongue, clean off Peters cock now!" Then she leaned over and slapped Becky directly on her open cunt. Becky yelped and immediately stuck her tongue out, obediently licking the cum and drool that coated Peter's cock. She craned her neck and stretched to reach his entire length, long, slow licks, making certain to get it all. Peter seemed to love the attention and even though he had just cum, he began to shiver, and life began to spring back into his cock in a way that only young, eager men could do. Charlotte watched and nodded her satisfaction. David was apparently not content to allow Peter all the fun. He moved up and placed his cum dripping cock against her cheek as well, sliding it up over her lips.

"Don't forget me!" He demanded of Becky. She groaned but still swirled her tongue across the head of David's cock and sucked at the cum dripping from it. She swung her head back and forth between the two cocks, slurping and licking till they were both clean. Her head was swimming with guilt, fighting between shame and need. She hated what these people were doing to her, but her own pussy was throbbing in deep felt desire. She wanted release so badly, but it was humiliating to have these young men touch and fuck her, making her body respond. Peter and David were barely adults and the added shame of her neighbor, Brian seeing her like this and using her, it was almost too much for her to bear. But she also recognized that she had no choice. Her marriage was on the line, if her husband should ever see any of those pictures of videos. She was trapped by Charlotte until she could figure a way out.

She was momentarily so lost in her thoughts that it took a moment to realize that Charlotte was cutting the ropes that bound her hands and feet. She gasped in relief and fell back, prone, on the slick, wet tile floor of the room, looking up at the group of people surrounding her. David and Peter were both almost hard again, how, she couldn't fathom. Her own husband was good for one and on rare occasions two orgasms, but this almost unnatural renewal of their virility stunned her. How much longer was this going to go on? And Brian, his fat cock was rock hard and trembling, ready for yet another go at her. Charlotte stared down at Becky and a grim, wicked smile slowly spread over her face.

"What a needy, pathetic cock slut you are!" She chuckled. "You always looked down on me but look at you now! We've slapped you, fingered and fucked you, cleaned out your filthy butt hole and made you suck my son and his friend, not to mention Brian and still your shaking, needy married cunt wants more, doesn't it?" Becky stared at Charlotte and her eyes flickered around at the three others standing over her. Her mind balked at what Charlotte was saying but her body cried out for release. Tears welled up at the corners of her eyes.

"I...I don't...I mean, I shouldn't..." She couldn't say the words, didn't know how to articulate what she was feeling. Charlotte sneered at her and bent down, her fingers dipped hard and fast into Becky's still clenching pussy. She began to thrust and rotate her fingers roughly, pressing up hard against her clit.

"You don't want this? Shouldn't like this? But you do! Look at your cunt, leaking and clenching my fingers. You want this! Admit it! Ask us to make you cum! Beg us, all of us! Tell us to use your holes in any way we see fit!" Charlotte kept up the pressure, sliding in and out of Becky's pussy. Wet, thick squelching sounds could be heard, and her muscles quaked and rocked as her body was wracked by spasms of need. Then Charlotte stopped and yanked her hand away. Becky nearly cried out in pain.

"NO!" She grunted, panting hard, almost at her limit. Charlotte brought her fingers back down, almost but not quite touching.

"So, you don't want us to stop? Then ask us. Beg us to make you cum. Tell us that we can do whatever we want to you if only we will make you cum!" Tears rolled down Becky's cheeks but what exactly she was crying for she couldn't say. She looked at Charlotte, at the two boys and Brian, all standing around her, cocks hard and eyes filled with the need to fuck and use her. She gulped in a shuddering breath.

"Please..." she whispered.

"Please, what?" Charlotte asked.

"Please...make me cum. Fuck me, use my holes, I'll do whatever you want...just please let me cum!" Her voice shuddered at the words, but her heart pounded in her chest and a feeling shook her deep in her gut as she begged these people to use her, gave them permission to do anything they wanted to her. She shouldn't be so weak, so needy but her body overrode every sensibility she had. She needed to cum, needed to be used by them and she knew she would do whatever they demanded. Charlottes face broke into a beatific smile as she heard these words.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers
12