Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful!" She crowed. She looked at the three men and gestured to Becky. "Let's pick her up and get her moved to a more comfortable location for this next one, shall we?"

Three sets of hands reached down eagerly, grabbing Becky's arms, wrapping around her waist and lifted her to her feet. Then, following Charlotte, they fairly dragged her out of the mud rook and into the hall. They took her only a few feet to another door that Charlotte opened, motioning to them to bring Becky in. This room was a bedroom, but Becky guessed that it served as a spare room. There were few decorations around the room and a large queen-sized bed was against the wall, jutting out into the middle of the room. It had a quilted duvet covering it and several large pillows at the head. Once in the room, Charlotte began barking orders.

"Brian. Get on the bed and lie down. Boys, get her up, legs straddling Brian. Go on, hurry it up!"

The three of them lost no time in following her directions. Brian laid down on the bed, his beer belly rolling to and fro, and his cock sticking straight up. Then Peter and David helped Becky onto the bed and got her straddled over Brian. He reached up, grabbing at her small but sensitive breasts and squeezed and pinched as they got her settled so that his large cock pressed up against her pussy. It was still wet and open from previous times being played with and Brian wasted no time. He was not a subtle of gentle man and he pulled Becky down even as he thrust his hips up and shoved his fat cock once again deep into her pussy. Becky gasped and grunted as it packed her, spreading her pussy and filling it completely. But Charlotte wasn't done yet.

"Peter, get up behind them. Her ass needs to be filled as well and I think you should have that privilege." Even as Peter grinned and leapt up on the bed, Becky balked hearing this.

"NO!" Please Charlotte, not my ass! It's too much, too dirty! Don't make me!"

"You said we could do whatever we wanted. Now shut up and fuck! That's really all you're good for after all!" Then she looked over at David waiting eagerly by the bed. "David, shut her up! Fill that mouth of hers." Then even as David hastened to obey, she looked at Becky again. "We are going to make a proper three-holed-slut out of you, and everyone will see just how desperate and needy you are unless you do everything we say!" Then, saying that she grabbed up her cell phone and began to record Becky's degradation.

Peter was behind her now, one hand on her ass and the other guiding his now fully rigid cock against her brown back door. The enema had only slightly loosened it but it was well lubed, and Peter pushed the head of his cock against her ass and began to shove in. He didn't have much experience so he was harsher than he could have been. Becky cried out as the flared head of his young cock forced its way into her ass and drove deep. She could feel the lining of her ass spreading wide for him. She grunted and moaned as he kept shoving, eager to fill her up with his entire cock.

"Ooooohhhh, slowly please Peter...Not so hard! It's too much, too fast!" She pleaded with the young man to slow down, go more gently but he was too lost in the feeling of her butt clenched slick and tight around his cock.

Becky could feel him sliding deeper even as Brian filled her pussy. She was so full, stuffed beyond any experience she had ever had. The two cocks filling her almost felt like they were merging inside her. She groaned and whimpered as they thrust together. Then suddenly David's cock was pressing against her mouth. She didn't want to suck another cock but she had no choice at this point. Before she could even think about trying to avoid it, he pushed his cock between her lips and over her tongue, sliding in and filling her mouth.

Now, all three holes filled, Becky was plugged airtight. Peter slid deeper into her back alley while Brian grunted and thrust up, filling her cunt. David slid his cock deep, pushing sideways and filling her cheek. Brian's hands squeezed and pulled at her tits and both men thrust and humped pistoning in and out of her. She snorted air through her nose while sucking and licking the young cock filling her mouth. She had never felt anything like this before. Never had three men filling her every hole and pushing her towards what promised to be the most explosive release she had ever experienced.

Her pussy clamped down and pulsed as Brian filled her as deeply as he could. Her ass was throbbing, aching and painful but also creating a deep, almost supernatural beat in her body that seemed to reach every nerve in her and sent her reeling. She gasped around David's cock and sucked harder, her tongue sliding under his shaft, along it's length and up, over his head. Her tits shrieked in pain as Brians hands pulled and pinched them wildly as he continued his wild thrusting up into her. Peter filled her ass now completely, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks and he wasn't pulling back. He reached around and his hands found her tits as well. Now both Brian and Peter fucked her deep and played with her tits while David gripped handfuls of her hair and face fucked her spasmodically.

The pressure rose up in Becky as the three men continued to fill and use her. A lack of air was making her chest burn. Deep pressure in both her holes pounded and grew, pushing her towards that climax she so desperately needed. She sucked and sobbed around Davids's cock. She thrust back against Peter, tried to wriggle deeper onto Brian. She humped and twitched, sucked and groaned, fucked and whimpered and her own climax rose steadily, fast and greedy to take over her body.

How she felt about these people no longer mattered. All that concerned her was release. She needed to reach that final climax. She bounced between the three of them, moaning, sobbing, fucking and sucking hard and fast.

Then, her limit was reached. All the sensations, all the pain, all the shame and need and desire rolled up into an atomic explosion and burst throughout her body. She shrieked, writhing and thrashing, bouncing and rolling between all of them as they continued to ride her, their pace not slackening in the least. Sensation washed through her, fireworks exploded in her brain, lights blinded her eyes, her whole body throbbed and pulsed and shivered. Wave after wave of her orgasm burst through her, washing away everything but the need to experience even more. She cried out, rocked and whined and rode the wave. The three men felt her go wild and they redoubled their efforts to hold on to her, to fill and fuck her, ride her wild, spasmodic undulations as she experienced every second of her climax and they were brought along with her. The fact that they had not yet cum and still rode her hard in every hole, fueled her orgasm and kept it at its peak. It flared higher, hotter and ripped through her body. White hot sensation consumed her, began to boil her from within. It was all becoming too much sensation, too much feeling. It began to turn to pain and still they rode her faster, harder. Every hole plugged and filled to its maximum. She was helpless against it, helpless against them. She cried and foundered and was simply pulled along against the tide of feeling.

Then David shouted and his fingers pulled hard at her hair and he began to shoot his stringy, hot cum in furtive spurts into her mouth and throat. It was slightly acidic, burning as it flowed down her throat and into her stomach, but she gathered it with her tongue and swallowed it all. Peter was next, starting to shake. His hands clutched harder at her tits and he pressed his cock deeper if that was even possible. Then hot streams of cum were shooting deep into her anal cavity, filling her up, backwashing up her ass and out around Peters cock.

Lastly Brian groaned and pulled Becky down as deep onto his huge cock as possible. It rubbed against Peter in her ass, separated by only a thin wall of membrane. It swelled and quivered and then he too was shooting his load deep and thick into her womb. The sensation of being filled in all three of her holes, being shot full of their cum sent yet another surge of her climax rocketing through her. For the next minute there was just groaning, sobbing, slurping, squelching noises as the four of them were merged into one single creation of explosive union.

As Becky's orgasm finally began to wind down, the hands and cocks and mouths on her body all began to soften, loose their grips and pull back. David pulled out of her mouth and even as he removed himself, her lips pursed and her tongue slipped out, searching for one last taste. Peter pulled free of her ass. It was tight and he slid out with a thick 'pop'. Becky groaned as he came away, leaving her with a dull ache and an oddly sad sense of emptiness. Brian turned slightly and rolled Becky off of him and pulled free of her pussy. He laid her on her side on the bed even as he rolled himself off.

Charlotte looked at the display on her phone, having caught every single moment of Becky's act of surrender. She smiled and looked at the four of them, breathing hard and trying to come down from that amazing performance. She walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, stroking Becky' sweat matted hair.

"That was very good, my little married slut. And now that you know your place, you're ready for the next step!" Becky looked up at Charlotte with glazed eyes, blinking back tears and trying to focus.

"Next...step?" she asked confused.

"Yes. Now go home, clean yourself up and be back here tomorrow. We're going shopping!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

12