All Comments on 'Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 02'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Next please.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Fantastic!l Going shopping? It appears that evil Charlotte plans to dress poor Becky as the complete slut that she, Charlotte, intends Becky to become. Her training to crave cock in all her holes is just beginning. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice, im really liking where this is going, and how becky is getting used.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

Oh Becky, what have you got yourself into?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love your build up and looking forward to Charlotte’s plan for her!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More more more!

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

when is charlotte getting her cummies? It is hard to picture a boy doing all this in front of his mom even if she is the orchestrating all of it. I am sure she will end up being the neighborhood slut, but will her family know and if they will help her or join in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

very enjoyable Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What the hell do you have against happily married people that you would want to damage someone like this you need help .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sorry but this one lost me with the small chest bit. Not that I want a big chest, just normal - R

LeeLee420LeeLee4207 days ago

Again. The incessant use of words like cunt snatch and gash are turn offs. Although I enjoy the story line the writing leaves alot to be desired. 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...