Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 03

Story Info
Charlotte takes Becky shopping...
10k words
4.7
22.1k
27

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
782 Followers

Authors Note: Here we are again my dear readers. Becky is still trapped in Charlottes cruel clutches (If you don't know what I am talking about, go back and read Parts 1 & 2 before you continue). This story is really taking on a life of its own. The real Becky loves it and we both are enjoying all of your thoughts and comments. Please continue to tell us both what you think. This story does seem like it's going to be many more chapters than all my previous ones, however, it's still all about Non consent, forced sex, blackmail and the like, so...If you don't care for this sort of story, we won't be hurt if you move on. And if it is your thing, then sit back, read and enjoy as...Becky Gets Put in Her Place (yet again!)

* * *

The alarm clock began its incessant 'beeping' and Becky rolled over with a groan and slapped her hand down onto it, silencing the noise. For a moment, she just lay in the bed and considered just pulling the covers back up over her head and pretending like yesterday had never happened. Yesterday: When her entire world had changed and not for the better. She allowed herself a moment of self-indulgent pity as she thought about what had happened to her. It really wasn't fair. She had been feeling a lack of intimacy in her marriage for almost two years and when she had met a fellow online who said he was feeling the same way, she had started writing to him. He wrote back, they talked, flirted and eventually, their flirting turned even deeper, sharing sexually explicit fantasies with one another. It made her feel...wanted again. Then, he had asked for a picture of her. She had obliged and sent him a few photos, her in the yard, a smiling head shot, playing with her dogs. But he wanted more. Eventually she began sending lingerie shots, her robe hanging partially open. Never explicitly showing anything but getting close to it.

Then, he had sent her a very explicit picture of his cock. His hand had been wrapped around it and it had been so big and hard. When she admitted to him that she liked it, he told her it was her turn. Becky had hesitated but, in the end, she set up her phone and took a picture of herself in the shower, completely naked. Her face burned just thinking about that. But she had sent it to him. That's when things started to go so wrong.

Becky's next-door neighbor was a woman named Charlotte. She had an 18-year-old son named Peter and had gotten divorced a few years back. Since then, she spent her time sleeping with several different men, parading them in and out of her house at all hours of the day and night. She was an attractive woman, but she continually wore inappropriate clothes as she went around the neighborhood. Short-shorts, halter tops that barely covered her large melon-sized chest. She just didn't act the was a single mom should act, in Becky's opinion. And yes, perhaps she had been a bit judgmental and let her opinion of Charlotte be known.

Then, yesterday, Charlotte had come over to borrow Becky's backyard grill (The woman was always borrowing something) and Becky had foolishly left her laptop open. Charlotte had seen the picture her friend had sent her, and the one she had sent back. She had sent all of her private correspondence to her own emails and told Becky that if she didn't do everything that she demanded of her, that she would send those pictures to Becky's husband.

Becky knew that those pictures would destroy him, so she had gone with Charlotte over to her house to do whatever she asked, but never in her wildest dreams had she thought that she was capable of doing the things she put her through. Becky had been stripped naked and teased and tormented for hours. She had invited a neighbor from down the street over to participate and even had her son Peter and his best friend David get involved. They had made Becky suck all of their cocks, multiple times. Becky had never swallowed cum before and yet they forced her to guzzle every single load that was dumped in her mouth. Brian, her neighbor had fucked her, Peter and David had too. Then she had been tied down and given an enema with hot water while they nearly brought her to orgasm again and she once more sucked cock. Finally, they had taken her into the bedroom and all three of them had fucked her airtight. Her pussy, ass and mouth had been filled. She had been brought to the most explosive orgasm that she had ever had and all three of them came in her. Worst of all, Charlotte had taken even more pictures and videos of it all and now threatened to send them, not only to her husband but to her friends and neighbors as well.

After it was all over, Charlotte had told Becky to go home, get a good night's sleep and be back in the morning. She had told Becky that she was taking her shopping. Becky was afraid to find out what that meant. Still, if she didn't want those pictures and videos spread all over town... With one more deep sigh, she threw back her comforter and swung her legs off the side of her bed. Fortunately, her husband went to work early so she wouldn't have to come up with an excuse as to why she was going out so early. Looking at the clock by her bedside, she saw that she had no more time to waste. She got up and went into the bathroom to get ready.

She turned on the hot water in the shower and got in under the harsh, stinging spray. Her body was still sore from all the exertions she had been put through yesterday. Who knew sex was so athletic. She washed herself thoroughly, shampooing her hair twice and making sure to thoroughly clean between her legs. She still felt incredibly soiled after everything she had been made to do but as she washed herself, she could feel that deep tingling rumble sending little bursts of excitement through her. She hated Charlotte and her dirty boys for what they had done to her, but here, alone, she could admit how good they had made her feel. They brought out sensations and emotions in her that no one had ever done before. She shook her head to clear it and quickly rinsed off. It was wrong to feel that way about sex with anyone but her husband. They had shamed her and she was determined not to let that happen again.

Out of the shower she dried herself off and used the hairdryer to blow-dry her hair. As she did, she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She had never considered herself beauty, but she could admit that she was cute. 5'6" tall and about 118 lbs., her body was very trim. Small breasts, not much in the way of hips to speak of. Her ass was round, and she thought it looked all right. She had always been a bit ashamed of her pussy. It had thin lips and a clit that hung out just below, but it was very sensitive. It never took much effort playing with it to get her juices flowing. Still, her body was not for public consumption, it was for her husband and him alone. She had only been with a few men prior to marrying him almost 20 years ago and none of them had ever been very creative in bed. She loved her husband very much and he had always satisfied her but about two years ago he had gotten in an accident and after recovery he just didn't seem interested in sex all that much. She supposed that was what had led her to reach out to that man on the internet.

She took a deep breath and banished those thoughts. She would go over to Charlottes today, but just to let her know that yesterday was all there would ever be. She shook out her dirty blonde hair and brushed it out, then tied it up in a nice ponytail. Unlike Charlotte, Becky did not dress provocatively at all. She went to her dresser and looked through it till she found a simple mesh plunge bralette. It was simple, clean and comfortable. She slipped it on and located the matching mesh boyshort panties. They weren't fancy but Becky didn't care. Besides, she was determined that no one else would see these anyway. She found a nice dark blue t-shirt and a pair of acid wash jeans. She pulled on a pair of white socks and a pair of tennis shoes. She never bothered much with makeup and she definitely wasn't trying to impress anyone now, so she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

Charlotte was already waiting out front, and Becky was relieved to see that her boys, nor her neighbor Brian, were anywhere to be seen. Charlotte of course was a study in contrast to Becky. Next to Becky's plain, some might even say drab clothing, Charlotte looked positively wanton. She wore a man's white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The top three buttons were undone, and she had tied the lower hem into a knot below her large breasts, exposing plenty of skin in cleavage and her tummy. She wore a pair of black shorts, that for once, were just barely long enough but very tight, hugging every curve of her ample ass. And she was wearing sandals with a two-inch heel. Charlotte had not forsaken makeup, with bright red lipstick and blush on her cheeks. Gaudy fake eyelashes fluttered as she batted her eyes at Becky and looked down at the slim but very expensive woman's watch she was wearing.

"Charlotte..." Becky began but before she could say anything else, Charlotte slapped her across the cheek. Becky flinched more out of shock than pain and stared wide-eyed at Charlotte.

"Did none of the lessons we taught you yesterday stick in that simple little brain of yours? That is not how you address me!" Becky stared at the tall, statuesque woman.

"I...I thought..." she stammered, not really certain how to respond. She wasn't accustomed to being slapped. And what if the neighbors saw that? How could she explain that?

"I don't believe you were thinking at all! Now, address me properly or I will pull down your britches and spank that bottom of yours red right here in your driveway!" Becky stared at Charlotte and a fear began to knot and coil in her stomach. She believed her when she made that threat.

"I...I'm sorry...Mistress." She muttered the response quietly, her eyes downcast. All the fine words and bravado that she had intended to face Charlotte with this morning had simply evaporated. She found she was trembling. Charlotte gazed at her and then nodded.

"That's better." Then she began to take a more critical look at Becky. She looked her up and down, taking in the simple, plain clothes she had chosen to wear, slowly shaking her head. "No, no, this simply will not do! Take off that shirt right now! It's pathetic!" Becky started at that.

"My shirt?" She gasped. Are you serious? I couldn't..." Again, Charlotte did not allow her to finish her sentence.

"I thought you might be stubborn this morning, so I had these printed out last night." She turned around ignoring Becky's look of indignation and opened the door of her car. She reached in and pulled out a manilla folder. Turning back to Becky, she opened it and displayed the contents to her. Becky stared down at the glossy 8x10 photographs that were being shown to her.

There she was, naked, sitting on Brian's cock, Peter deep in her ass and her mouth wrapped around David's cock. Charlotte quickly rifled through a few of them and pulled another out. Becky, still naked, staring up at Charlotte as if begging, which, in fact, she was. Her breath began to catch in her chest, and she grabbed at the pictures trying to close the folder.

"Put those away, please!" she begged. "Before someone sees them!"

"Oh, someone will see them right now unless you do exactly what I tell you." She closed the folder and stared at Becky. "Now...Take. Your. Shirt. off. Right. Now! She punctuated each word carefully. "I won't ask you again. Either you do as I say, or you don't. And you know the consequences of refusing.

Becky's eyes goggled at Charlotte, but she realized she was trapped. There was no choice left to her. She couldn't allow her husband or her neighbors for that matter to see those picture and know what she had become. Panicked, she looked around the street to see if anyone was visible. She didn't see anyone but that didn't stop her heart from hammering in her chest. Defeated, she stared at Charlotte and then, with trembling arms, slowly reached for the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her breasts and then over her head. She took the shirt and clutched it to her chest.

"Better!" Charlotte nodded and tucked the folder under her arm. "Let's go. Get in the car Becky." She turned away and opened the car door, then stopped and looked at Becky. "Leave the shirt. You won't need it where we're going!"

Becky sniffed back a tear and with no other choice, dropped her shirt to the ground. Then, covering her chest with her hands she quickly ran to the car and tried to open the door. It was locked and wouldn't open. Becky yanked frantically on the door, pleading with Charlotte to let her in. She couldn't bare standing there in only jeans and her bra, out in the open like this. Charlotte took her time getting in, shutting her own door, placing the folder in the back under the seat, putting on her seat belt.

"Please Mistress!" Begged Becky. She yanked again on the door again. Charlotte looked over and smiled through the window at Becky. She waited just a few seconds longer and then pressed the door lock button on her door, unlocking the passenger side. Becky threw open the door and practically leaped in, slamming the door behind her.

Charlotte looked over at the 51-year-old housewife and chuckled. She reached over and pulled on one of the nylon mesh straps of her bra. She could see Becky's nipples outlined in the material of the bra, stiff and hard.

"Seems you like a little exhibitionism. Too bad you pick suck dowdy clothes. But, don't worry, I'll fix that for you!" Then she turned back, put the car in gear and pulled out of the driveway, taking her and Becky out and down the street. Becky's cheeks were flaring red as they drove, her sitting there in her bra, exposed to anyone looking at them. As Charlotte turned onto the major thoroughfare she glanced over at Becky and a wicked smile began to play across her face.

"Why don't you take that bra off too! It does nothing for you! Besides your tits are so small no one will even care!" Fear surged through Becky, and she jumped, covering herself with her arms!

"Char-I mean, mistress, please, no! I don't want everyone to see me!" Tears were starting to gather at the corner of her eyes. Charlotte just sneered, but then an idea occurred to her.

"All right," she said with mock sweetness. Tell you what. We have six miles to go till our offramp. Pull down your pants and make yourself cum. If you can do that before we get off, you know...get off before we get off?" She chuckled at her own joke. "If you can, I'll give you a shirt to wear as we go into the store. But if you can't...you can go shopping in your underwear!"

"But...I can't..." Becky started to protest but Charlotte motioned for her to be quiet.

"Better hurry. Only five and a half miles now!" she said. Becky swallowed hard but she knew that Charlotte was perfectly capable of making her walk half-naked into a store. She shuddered at the image and quickly, undid her pants and shimmied them down onto the floor of the car. She hooked her fingers in her panties and pulled them down too. She had to lift her ass up off the seat a little to do that and therefore exposed more of her bra-clad tits to traffic. Charlotte took a quick peak at her boyshorts and gave a rueful chuckle.

"How cute...matching bra and panties. Where did you get them, Drab and Drabber?" Becky blushed but tried her best to ignore Charlotte. Ignore the other cars passing by. Ignore everything except her pussy. She had to bring herself to orgasm, she couldn't let Charlotte make her walk naked into a store.

She dropped her hand to between her legs, her fingers stroking along her slit. Oh Damn, she was already a little damp! Was she really that big of a slut. She hated the thought and squeezed her eyes tightly shut but her fingers continued to play with her pussy. She took her other hand and now using both, gripped her pussy lips and pulled them wide. She spread her knees as wide as she could while in the car seat and pushed her fingers into her damp, pink pussy. While one hand began to work two fingers, then three in and out of her gash, her other hand slid down to find her clit. It was already swollen and sensitive. She caught it between two finger and began to roll it and pull on it. Her clit was very sensitive, and she could immediately feel the sensations shooting through her. Her breath started to come a little faster and she began trying to move her hips against her finger. She pushed in a little deeper and gave her swollen clit a hard tug. A groan escaped from her before she could stop it. Charlotte chuckled.

"Hmmmm. Seems like someone is enjoying themselves. You'd better hurry...just three more miles to go!" Becky did her best to ignore her goading and concentrated on her fingers. Pushing three into her now, deeper and faster. Pinching and rubbing hard against her clit. She could feel the tingling rise of her potential orgasm starting to climb, but something was missing. Her hand seemed a poor tool for making her cum. She shivered as her mind went back to yesterday, with her on all fours and Peter behind her, his strong 18-year-old dick shoved in her ass while Brian was beneath her, filling her pussy. She remembered sucking on David's cock and the salty-slightly acidic taste his cum had, how he groaned as her tongue stroked up and down his shaft.

Yes, that was it, all of them using her, ignoring her needs and just taking what they wanted from her. Her heart skipped a beat and her face flushed hotter. She moaned now, loudly, her fingers sloshing in her streaming wet pussy.

"Uuuuggghhhhh! YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!" She groaned and urged her fingers to move faster, deeper. "Almost there," she panted. Then she felt the car turn sharply and the brakes brought the vehicle to a stop. Charlotte turned and slapped her arm, then pulled it away from her cunt. "NNOOO!" Becky cried out!

"We're here slut. You just have to learn to control that body of yours! She opened her door and started to get out. "Well, at least your already undressed. Come along, I won't tolerate laziness.

Becky was a shaking, sweating mess. She moaned in loss and frustration, and a fair amount of need. Still, she knew that Charlotte was capable of dragging her out of the car if she didn't go, so she slowly sat up, grabbed the door handle and, pulling her feet out of her jeans. She tugged her panties back up and stepped out of the car. Charlotte stared; her eyes boring into her.

"We definitely need to update your style. She shook her head and looked around. The parking lot they were in had several cars in it, but no one was around right at that moment. Then she spotted one man exiting the store and heading into the parking lot. Charlotte smiled and waved towards him, calling out as she did. "Excuse me sir! May I have a moment of your time?"

Becky blanched as Charlotte got the man's attention and he turned to look at the two women. She felt her face flushing bright red and tried to cover herself. She moved quickly and started to go around the car and duck behind it but Charlotte grabbed her arm and held her there.

"I'm so sorry to bother you," she said as the man approached, "but my friend and I need a man's opinion. What do you think of this lingerie?" She pulled Becky forward and allowed the man a good look at her, dressed only in her bra and panties. His eyes widened and he spent a moment staring at her. Then he smiled and shook his head.

"Well, they seem a little old fashioned. Not really doing much for me." He looked Becky up and down once more and licked his lips. "But she's not too bad. Could do with a little updating." Charlotte nodded happily.

"Exactly what I was thinking." She looked at Becky. "Thank the man for giving us his opinion." Becky didn't think she could turn any deeper shade of red. It was humiliating enough to be standing there half-naked and now she had to thank this perfect stranger. A shudder of humiliation ran through her body, but she knew Charlotte was capable of making it even worse if she didn't comply.

Raxton57
Raxton57
782 Followers