Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bravo!" said Charlotte looking at the leather bound Becky when Arthur finished. "I think that's the best one yet! Don't you Becky?" Arthur stared at her now more than ever practically drooling over her. During her changes he had groped, squeezed, pinched, patted and slapped nearly every inch of her body. Now Becky stood wearing bondage gear with her hands attached to her side and unable to do more than turn or try to back away. She looked at Charlotte and tried to put up a smile she definitely did not feel.

"It's uh, very nice, I guess. Can you undo these cuffs now and let me get dressed, please?"

"Oh wait! You haven't seen the best part!" cried Arthur. Charlotte raised an eyebrow, a glimmer of a smile playing across her lips.

"What's that? She asked. Becky just shivered, scared of what he was going to bring out next. Arthur reached over to a small bag that he had on one of the hangers. He reached in and pulled out three silver balls, each about the size of a ping pong ball. They were attached to each other in a rubber leash-like contraption.

"These are Ben Wa balls." He said. "Here, let me show you how they work." He moved behind Becky and placed a hand on her back, pushing her so that she bent over some. "Keep her steady, will you. So she doesn't fall over." Charlotte gladly obliged and took a hold of Becky by the shoulders and kept her bent over. Then he went to her waist and pulled against the back flap of leather riding up between her cheeks. Becky heard a snap and the back flap pulled away. Arthur took his knee and put it between Becky's legs and pushed her legs wider apart. Becky grunted and shook her head.

"No! Please stop! Now!" she begged. Arthur ignored her and Charlotte took one hand off her shoulder long enough to slap her cheek.

"Quiet!" She hissed and went back to steadying Becky. Arthurs fingers slid between Becky's legs and began to rub and stroke along her slit. He was pleasantly surprised to find her already damp. Becky cringed but couldn't help it. All this touching and stroking had been building up inside her, wanted or not. She moaned again as Arthur now began to insert a finger between her legs and up into her pussy. He pressed it in, sliding deep past the first knuckle. Beck shuddered and tried to move, stand up, back away but with Charlotte holding her shoulders and Arthur behind her she was stuck. Her hands pulled against the chained cuffs uselessly.

"Please," whimpered Becky. "No..." but no one listened.

Now Arthur took the first Ben Wa ball in the string and brought it up against her pussy. He stroked it there, rubbing and pressing it against her wet gash, getting it slick with her juices. Then he pressed harder and began to push it into her. It wasn't overly large but it felt so big and foreign, Becky cried out.

"UUUGGHH! Oh no! Don't!"

Arthur pressed the first of the balls deep into her pussy and Becky could feel it sliding up deep inside. Then, Arthur reached the second one and began to press that in as well. Becky gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut, It felt so full, She began to pant as Arthur pressed the second one deep into her cunt as well till it clinked against the first. Now he was starting to push the third one in. Becky didn't think she could take this.

"No more!" she begged, Arthur just kept pressing and soon the third ball was nestled inside her with the other two. Then, leaving the leather tail of the strip the balls were set in hanging out between the lips of her pussy, he pulled up the back panel of her panties and snapped it back into place.

"Isn't that amazing?" he said, looking at Charlotte. Her eyes were sparking with delight as she looked at Arthur.

"Wonderful Arthur, simply splendid!" Arthur grinned mischievously.

"I have one more surprise," he said. Charlotte raised an eyebrow.

Arthur reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Then opening an app on the screen, he tapped a few buttons, and a low, vibrating hum could suddenly be heard. Becky's eyes flew open as the three metallic balls in her pussy began to vibrate and thrum. Pressed in deep, one was actually up against her clit, and she gasped as sensations began to rocket through her.

"Oh god, no!" She began to pant! Charlotte looked at Arthur with a new respect,

"Very nice Arthur." She looked at Becky who was trying desperately to reach her waist where she might be able to pull the vibrating balls out but the cuffs prevented her. Charlotte giggled watching Becky's body tremble and the emotions that played across her face. "What do you say to Arthur, Becky?" Becky looked up, panic stricken and confused.

"What do you mean?" She gasped as another shockwave of pleasure rolled through her.

"I mean you should thank him for helping us out like this, don't you?" Becky shook her head, sweat beginning to appear on her forehead.

No...Ugh, I mean yes." She gasped and looked at Arthur. "Uh, thank you. Now please, take them out!"

"Not quite yet Becky," said Charlotte. I don't think that was a very appropriate thank you. Why don't you get on your knees and open that mouth of yours. Thank Arthur properly! You'd like that, wouldn't you Arthur?" Arthurs eyes were wide and greedy and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh very much so, yes!" he said breathlessly. Charlotte nodded.

"Good! It's settled. Get on your knees and thank him!" Commanded Charlotte. Becky looked terrified. Her eyes were wide and pleading but Charlotte was unmoved. "Now! Or we can just leave those in the rest of the day." Becky nearly gagged on that thought. Already the pressure of her climax was starting to build as the three balls rolled and vibrated against each other and sent wave after wave of pleasure rocketing throughout her. Defeated, she dropped to her knees, shame blossomed on her cheeks and down her neck as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Arthur wasted no time ins unbuckling his pants and shoving them to the floor. His cock sprung up at attention, already hard. He wasn't as big or thick as say, Brian had been. He was long, thin and very straight. The head of his cock looked red and flared and his balls hung down low in a dangling sack. He grabbed Becky by the head with both hands and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. Becky struggled for a moment as her gag reflex tried to assert itself and she hacked and spit but Arthur shoved deep and held onto her. Charlotte came up from behind and put a hand on the back of Becky's head, pushing her deeper onto his cock. With no alternative, Becky wrapped her lips around his long, thin shaft and began to suck.

Arthur held her head tight and Charlotte pressed it deep then pulled it back. In this way they forced Becky to suck deep on his cock, face fucking her as Arthur shivered and groaned.

"Oh yes, she is good at this!" Charlotte nodded her agreement and sped up the pace of thrusting Becky's head making her suck deeper and faster. Becky was making loud slurping and gagging noises as she was forced to deep throat his cock over and over. Her tongue swiped back and forth along Arthurs cock and her lips ran along it puckering and sucking. Her cheeks puffed and her eyes watered and her face turned red. She was so humiliated, sucking on this strange man's cock and having her pussy teased and vibrated towards a huge climax.

She hated this, wanted to scream in defiance but her body was shaking and rocking harder with every moment that passed, She was helpless to stop this. Her arms yanked and pulled against the cuffs, her hips twitched and rocked against the vibrations and all the while she sucked and slobbered and gulped this man's cock trying to bring him to climax. With a cold knot of fear growing in her she realized that he wasn't planning on stopping and she was going to have to swallow his load. Becky whined and huffed and shook as the Ben Wa balls rolled through her and her orgasm neared its crescendo. Suddenly Charlotte stopped thrusting Becky's head back and forth. She reached out and put a hand on Arthur, stopping his momentum for a moment.

"Arthur," she said quietly. How'd you like to really take her for a ride, get a real thank you from her? Arthur was breathing heavy but his eyes widened as he looked at Charlotte.

"What do you mean?" he asked breathlessly, hoping that he did indeed know what she meant. Charlotte grinned.

"Well, you have stuffed her pussy with those balls of yours...But her ass is still available." Becky jerked at this and tried to pull her mouth free of his cock. She yelled as Charlotte held her tight against him.

"N-uuugghhh--NNN-ugh!" She grunted wildly. Not her ass, not again. She didn't think she could take that! Arthur just looked down at the woman whose mouth was engulfing his cock and stared at her. Then he looked up at Charlotte and nodded.

"Yes, I'd like that!" He said in a hoarse whisper.

"Good" said Charlotte. She pulled Becky back off his cock and turned her head to look up at her. "Now, ask this nice man to fuck your ass." She told Becky. Becky stared at her with tears in her eyes.

"I...I can't," she whimpered. "Please don't..."

"Ask him and make him believe you or so help me I will go get every single customer in this place and bring them her to fill your holes till you can't walk!" Becky shuddered at that thought, her heart pounding. In fact her whole body was on the verge of a huge orgasm and she was trembling all over. She knew she didn't have any way to fight this. Her body quivering, she looked up at Arthur, his cock wet with her saliva bobbing in front of her face.

"Please, let me thank you...fuck my...my ass, she managed to say and as another wracking vibration flowed through her she jumped a little making her look even more eager to let him plow her from behind

"Okay!" Arthur said and stepped to the side of Becky. Charlotte pushed her face down onto the floor tile keeping her ass raised high. Arthur grabbed frantically at the leather strip going up her ass and fumbled with it till he got it undone. Then her pulled it aside and took both hands and grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them hard and spreading them wide.

"That's it Arthur. Just like that!" Charlotte urged the young store clerk on. She reached down and grabbed a hold of his cock. She wiped her hands along it getting Becky's spit all over her own hand. Then she took her wet finger and pressed it against Becky's asshole, twisting it as she pushed it in. Becky was tight but she pressed her finger in deeper. Then she pulled back and spit right on her ass, using her finger to swirl the spit and push it deep into her ass.

Becky moaned and shuddered, crying as her finger thrust deep and pulled out. Her body continued to shake as the vibrations from her stuffed pussy now were sending an earthquake like feeling of intensity through her. They didn't tire, didn't slow down and gave her no time to catch her breath. She almost howled at the force she was feeling. Then Arthurs cock was pressing hard between her cheeks. The spongy flared head of his cock was pushing against the spit-lubed hole and he was shoving forward. He was trembling with excitement and need himself and had no desire to wait or go slow. He thrust his hips forward, squeezed her ass hard and pushed on. For the second time in as many days, Becky felt her sphincter being forced to spread, her ass invaded by cock. She grunted and moaned as he pushed the head fully into her and began tom slide deeper. She did howl now, shouting and begging him to stop, pull back. She was in the grip of so many sensations she didn't know which way was up. Charlotte wrapped an arm around Becky's head and clamped her hand over her mouth.

"Take it you slut!" She hissed. "I know you like this. It's what you want I can tell!"

Becky screamed into the hand that gagged her and tried to shake her head. It wasn't true, she couldn't like this. Only sluts and whore enjoyed having their ass fucked.

But her body was writhing under the pressure from the vibrating balls in her pussy and the long, hard cock currently pressing deep into her ass. Tears streamed down her face even as her body jumped and rocked against the pressures building in her. She felt Arthur give a final hard push and slap his groin up hard against her. He was all the way in. He groaned with pleasure and squeezed her ass cheeks till Becky squealed.

Now it was too late to stop anything. She could feel the pressure reach it's breaking point in her. She bucked her ass and ground it back against Arthur as her orgasm burst into full flower. It filled her and shook her and ravaged through her body. She screamed again and rocked and humped and spasmed as she was carried away. She couldn't breathe, couldn't scream, her release consumed her. Still Arthur plunged into her ass hard, hot and fast. Now he slapped at her upraised cheeks and he was shouting too.

Becky was on another plane, a different dimension. Her body was incandescent with pleasure and pain rolling through her. She wept and laughed and shook and still behind her Arthur continued to fuck her ass, pain shooting through her. But it was a deep felt, almost supernatural pain. It transcended the physical and became something more. The pain actually moved within her and her body made it her own.

Finally, Arthur reached his point of no return. He wheezed a long drawn out shout and slammed hard into her, holding himself there. She felt his dangling balls slapping up against her pussy, tickling her there and just adding to the whole of it all. She felt his cock swell and then he was shooting hot, molten cum deep into her. Once more she was having her ass filled by someone fucking her. His cum flowed in and around her anal cavity, swishing and roiling about. The sensation added a new level of feeling and she was rocked once more by a wash of emotion tied to her physical release. She groaned and vibrated and rocked from side to side, letting her orgasm have free reign.

A few minutes later she came back to her senses. She hadn't really been unconscious but she had lost touch with reality for just a moment or two there. She found she was laying on her side, trembling. The cuffs had been released but she was still wearing the rest of the harness. At some point, Arthur must have stopped the balls from vibrating, She could still feel them stuffed up deep inside her but they were quiescent. With a groan she tried to sit up and look around.

Arthur was sitting on the padded bench, pulling on his pants. Charlotte stood looking down at her with a huge, wicked grin on her face. He held up her phone and showed the display on the screen to Becky. It was Her on her knees, ass up and Arthur fucking her ass. Becky winced and sank back down. Charlotte laughed and looked over at Arthur.

"We'll take them all!" She said with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUED...