All Comments on 'Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 03'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Sluthood here we come! Love the story. Lingerie is just the first step in Becky’s transformation. I hope the author writes manu more chapters. I can easily imagine Charlotte having Becky’s breasts enhanced to breathtaking, pornstar, proportions. Under Charlotte’s firm direction, Becky may be on her way to embrace exhibiting her body and becoming the living embodiment of cock-craving sluttishness.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like how you are building up the story and Becky’s resistance. Great story telling. Looking forward to her using the new clothing and what Charlotte wants to happen to the existing ones.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

This story is great fun. Becky will continue to be ashamed and very reluctant to do what Charlotte demands, but she will get wetter and wetter as more cocks are presented to her. Despite her misgivings, she will soon hungrily stuff cocks in her mouth as soon as she sees them. She will likely begin to feel empty when her holes are not filled with cock and she is not having orgasms. She is embarrassed to display her body but may be envious of Charlotte’s big tits, even as she thinks Charlotte is a slut. Becky’s confusion and the blackmail continue. Love it.

creativeboyinspringcreativeboyinspring10 months ago

Congrats on another great story.

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

there is a small line between non-con blackmail and rape. once she was cuffed and bound it is no longer her humiliation, but more of forced rape. because of the bondage I downgraded this chapter to 3 stars. I would rather her be free so it would seem as though she is doing everything on her own because no one else has any idea of the blackmail. humiliate her with exhibition, with free use, maybe Peter has a girlfriend and Becky can be made to go out with her and her friend for a girls night, maybe some lickety splits. exhibition and more.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Poor Becky. She is wracked with humiliation and shame, thinking that she is not a

slut. But her body seems to be in full slut mode, desperate for cock and orgasms. It is as if her sluttish body i sending a message to her mind

that "yes, I am a slut and want more." Astonishing story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sorry but at 51 there is no way Becky would put with shit for long before she freeck out and Charlotte would need medical attention. I would keep beating the bitch with a baseball bat until she gives up all of the pictures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...