Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, finally, Becky felt the cock in her throat begin to shiver. It tensed and swelled and suddenly, streams of warm bittersweet cum was shooting down her throat. Even had she wanted to, she couldn't have avoided swallowing. Cum flowed down her gullet and into her stomach and he kept cumming, shooting more strings of the thick, sticky load into her. Becky was thrashing, bucking hard, trying anything to get off of this cock and all the while Charlottes finger brought her closer and closer to her own climax.

At last, the stream of constant cum slowed and Becky felt Charlottes hand leave the back of her head. She yanked her head back, taking deep, gasping wet breaths, filling her lungs with the much-needed precious air. But even as she pulled her head off the cock, she stayed on hands and knees, legs apart and her ass thrusting back towards Charlottes fingers. She was shuddering now in need and so close. She began to whimper as Charlottes hand did not pull away but kept up the pressure and stroking. Becky was lightheaded, the room felt like it might be spinning. Her pussy was streaming, and she panted hard.

Then, another rap on the wall. Becky wailed inwardly, "again?" she moaned as Charlotte slapped the wall once and like clockwork, fingers pressed a dollar bill through the hole. Becky reached a shaking hand to take it, but Charlotte stopped her.

"With your teeth!" she ordered Becky. Shame streaking her cheeks, Becky leaned her head towards the bill and took it in her mouth. Then she turned her head and held it towards Charlotte. The woman took it and stuffed it into her cleavage with one hand, her other hand not even pausing as it masturbated Becky towards an orgasm. Another cock came through and Becky dutifully turned her head to take it. However, as Becky slid her lips around the tip of the new cock and began to slide down its length, her tongue once again dancing and teasing along its length, Charlotte pulled her hand away. She gave Becky a swift, sharp open-handed slap on her pussy and then stepped back. Becky yelped around the cock and gave a small whimper, though she knew better than to stop working on her newest customer.

"I don't think you deserve an orgasm yet, my little married slut!" She laughed derisively as Becky moaned and twitched her ass, trying to urge Charlotte to return her fingers to their work. "No, not yet...Maybe after a few more cocks have been emptied. Becky whined and tried to speak around the cock she was dutifully sucking on.

"How...maa-eee? She managed to gargle out, drooling streams of spit as she did so. Charlotte contemplated her for a long moment.

"How about a nice even dozen. That sounds like a good number!" Becky whimpered piteously. A dozen? That was too many! She needed relief now.

"Nuugh-nooo!" she begged, hoping to gain some margin of pity from her cruel mistress. Charlotte considered and then came up with an alternative.

"Too many, huh? All right then. How about you let three men fuck your ass. Once they have finished, I'll let you cum...but you have to keep sucking the whole time. No slacking!"

Becky shuddered at the thought of anyone fucking her in the ass again, much less three strangers Charlotte could see her hesitancy even as Becky slurped and bobbed her head along the newest dick. She reached down and slid a finger into Becky's snatch, thrust once or twice, stroking against her clit, and then pulled out again. Becky cried out, her need doubling from just that small touch.

"Well?" Charlotte asked. "A dozen more cocks, or your ass? Which will it be?" Becky's mind was a whirl of need, shame, and fear. She bobbed her head faster, licking and sucking, trying to make this new cock shoot his load as quickly as possible. The cock twitched and throbbed in her mouth, but she could tell that even with all her skill, he wasn't ready to cum yet. "A dozen cocks...just like this?" her mind balked at the thought. She knew that she couldn't last that long. As she pulled back and spit onto the cock, sliding her hand up and down the slick shaft, she gasped out her answer to Charlotte.

"My ass!" She said, tears threatening. "I need to cum, please!" Then she returned the full length of the cock to her mouth and continued her vigorous blowjob. Charlotte laughed watching the confusion, fear and need roil through Becky but she had expected this reaction, though it had come a bit faster than perhaps she originally expected. She turned towards the door and slipped out of the room, relying on Becky's need and increasingly submissive nature to keep her sucking.

Becky noted that Charlotte had left the room. She knew she could stop now, knew that she could try and speak to the man on the other side of the wall. Tell him this was a horrible mistake, that Charlotte was forcing her into doing all of this. But she realized that he likely wouldn't care, and Charlotte could be back any time. Plus, she was feeling such pent up need to find release.

She sniffed back a tear and went to work, sucking harder and faster on this man's cock. Less than a minute later she was rewarded as he began to fire off shot after shot of salty-sweet warm cum into her mouth and Becky gulped and swallowed it all. As she finished the last mouthful and pulled back off the now softening penis, she heard Charlottes voice beyond the door. Then it was opening, and she walked in with a line of three men behind her. She held the door open so that the men could clearly see Becky, on her knees, face just pulling away from the hole in the wall. Charlotte was gesturing to some other men in the hallway.

"The next room is open, and her mouth will still be available." Then, to the three men in the doorway, "you three come here, you get first shot at her ass."

The first man stepped in past Charlotte. He was a big, beefy looking man, perhaps in his late 40's. Becky stared up at him from her place on the floor where she was still on her hands and knees. He looked vaguely familiar, but she couldn't be certain...Then it hit her. He was the trucker who had seen stared at her while on the highway. He must have followed their car here. Becky grew bright red but the man just stared down at her with a huge grin on his face.

"Hell ya! He exclaimed. I knew she was puttin' out! Let's go! He stepped further in, crowding the tiny booth. He grabbed at his belt buckle and undid it in one smooth motion and dropped his jeans. He was commando and his fat, vein-covered cock was already standing at attention. As long as her husband's cock at least, the truckers was as thick around as Becky's wrist and it had a definite upwards curve to it. Charlotte interposed herself between Becky and the man, blocking him momentarily.

"Let's give her a little lube, shall we?" Without waiting for a reply, Charlotte took a small bottle of oil that she had in her purse and uncapped it. She then bent down and spread Becky's cheeks, while sticking the nozzle of the bottle into her ass. Becky groaned and looked pleadingly at Charlotte, but she squeezed more of the slick, greasy liquid into Becky's ass and raised a hand, pointing to the wall. "Get Busy, your next customer is waiting!" beck followed her pointing finger and looked back at the hole. There was another dick sticking out. This one was longer than most of the others had been but seemed very skinny. Becky was torn, trying to shake her ass away from Charlotte and still do what she was expected to. Charlotte gave her a hard slap on the ass and gave the bottle one more hard squeeze. Cool, thick oil flowed up into her ass and Becky squealed, turning her head, and engulfing the long cock in her mouth.

Now, ass turned up to the trucker and a thin dribble of oil tricking out, the man wasted no time. He knelt down behind Becky, grabbed one big meaty hand on her hip and held his dick with the other, positioning it at her brown, tight backdoor. When the fleshy head of his cock pressed up hard against her opening, he grabbed her other hip with his hand and pulled her towards him while at the same time thrusting hard against her clenched asshole. Becky squealed around the cock in her throat and bucked her hips trying to slow him down or get him to back off but the trucker was in high spirits. He grunted with effort and pushed deep, the head of his cock forcing its way into her ass, spreading her anal opening wider than it had been spread before and shoving his fat cock in behind. Becky's eyes were bulging and wide and she was screaming around the meat that filled her mouth. She rapidly shook her head and pumped faster. She had to put one hand on the floor and the other against the wall to keep from being slammed into it. Fire roared through her ass as the trucker squeezed her hips tighter and yanked her back. All the while pumping madly into her.

Her convulsive machinations had an effect on the man whose cock she was sucking. As she screamed and bounced, he began to shoot his load violently into her mouth She was caught by surprise and gulped what she could but her own gyrations as well as the strangers pulled his cock from her mouth before he had finished and he ended up spraying a few long, dripping streams of cum across her face. Becky gagged and choked, swallowing what she could. Then with cum still coating her tongue and dripping down her throat she turned and cried out to Charlotte.

"Oh, please god stop him. Make him pull out! He's too big!" She wailed, tears streaking down her face and mixing with the cum. Charlotte sneered at her complaints and grabbed a handful of her hair and turned her head back to the hole in the wall where, yet another cock was sticking through.

"Less whining, more sucking!" she demanded of Becky and pushed her onto the waiting cock.

"No! Wait...I GGAAHHHH-mmmppphhhhgggguu!" her words were cut off as her mouth was once again filled with cock. Still, she tried to beg for some sort of mercy! Charlotte ignored her and the trucker filling her ass was picking up speed, slamming with all his force into her ass, his fat beer belly riding up over her cheeks and rolling about on her then sliding away as he pulled out to prepare for another hard thrust deep into her backside.

Pain speared through Becky, not just in her ass but everywhere as the agony of being roughly ass fucked spread down through her legs and up into her belly. Her knees hurt kneeling on the hard, dirty tiled floor and the fat man behind her kept plowing into her and pushing her hard up against the wall, though that had the added effect of forcing her deeper onto the cock she was sucking. She gagged and mewled and spit and drooled, groaning against the rough treatment she was receiving. But something else was happening as well. Deep down inside the pain and humiliation she was experiencing, a warm, tiny spark of pure pleasure was forming. Becky didn't understand why all this ill treatment excited her so even as she hated it, but it did. Her pussy throbbed and moisture began to drip down her spread legs. She groaned and sucked and was pummeled from behind, with no end in sight!

Rough ass fucking and deep throating went on for almost three more minutes, though the way Becky felt it may have well been three hours. She was sweating and shaking, her stomach heaved, her throat was raw and her ass was on fire. Then, just as she felt she was reaching her end, desperate for relief, of which none seemed forthcoming, the trucker began to groan. His plunges seemed to slow and he stayed pushed in deep. He slapped her ass cheek and wheezed, his cock quivering in her ass as it swelled and began firing off thick, ropy streams of hot, gushing cum. It felt a little like a hose stuck up there as the man came very hard. Her ass felt the pressure as it expanded and filled with his cum till she felt that she surely must be ready to explode. Her tongue swirled and her lips pulled against the other cock in her and she was rewarded by the tell-tale signs of his readiness to shoot off his load as well. The cock began to vibrate against her roof of her mouth, bouncing and then firing a stream of hot, sour-sweet cum, washing over her tongue, filling her cheeks, and sliding down her throat in big, round gulps.

The two cocks held her pinned, mouth and ass as they squirted out and filled her from each end. Finally with a huge sigh, the trucker pushed against her hips with his hands and pulled his quickly softening dick out of her. Almost as if a silent cue had been given, the cock that thrust through the hole and into Becky's mouth pulled back as well and disappeared. Beck shuddered and leaned forward, pressing the side of her face against the cool of the wall.

"No...more...please..." she gasped out, her voice wet and thick with cum.

"Two more actually, that was our deal, remember? And you keep sucking." Becky groaned in deep despair as the trucker hitched up his jeans and headed out the door. Immediately another young man entered. If Becky didn't know that everyone who came into this place had to be 21, she wouldn't have believed this fellow was even 18. He was a skinny youth, blonde shock of hair cut short, about a month out from a military cut. He had few peach-fuzz like hairs struggling to grow from his upper lip and his skin looked pale, like he and the outside had only the barest of acquaintances. He looked at Becky excitedly and then to Charlotte.

"Her ass? For real?" Charlotte nodded and the young man nearly swooned. "Hot shit!" he cried and almost yanked his baggy cargo pants down along with a stained pair of tighty-whiteys. The cock he exposed nearly made Becky scream. Though not nearly as fat as the last fellows, the young man's cock was at least 10-inches and it seem like it was even fully erect yet. Then she had no more time to fear or marvel as another dick was pushed through the glory hole.

This one was black and almost too big to fit through. It stuck through at least the length of her hand from writ to fingertip. Becky shook her head, but Charlotte was already reaching out, ready to push her onto it so she tried her best to steady herself, turned and opened her mouth to let the huge cock go in. Mouth filled with huge black cock and forced to stare at the wall, she felt rather than saw the eager young man kneel behind her. Hands tentatively grabbed at her ass cheeks and pulled them apart and then a hard, thin cock pressed up against her aching, slick ass hole and with a spasmodic plunge, filled her. Didn't any of these men know how to go slow, give her time to get used to this? Her poor ass wailed in protest, but the man shoved deep, and, in a moment, he was slamming against her ass with his groin, pumping madly away. His hands, long, strong fingers, gripped and squeezed and mauled her cheeks. Becky whimpered loudly and more saliva drooled out from around the cock and spilled over her chin, dropping to a growing pool on the ground.

Thrust! Suck! Slurp. A hard slap to her ass and another round. Why did all these men love to slap her ass and why did they have to be so rough? She groaned, tears still trickling down her shame-colored cheeks, but she carried on, pushing her ass back to meet her young fucker, lashing the thick pole in her mouth, and drooling and spitting along its length. And why did all of this turn her on so hard? She was shaking from need and desire. Ass fucking alone was not enough to bring her to climax, she needed her pussy stimulated. Fingers, a cock, someone's tongue, anything but it was maddeningly left alone while her ass and mouth were filled time and time again. She acted on instinct, doing everything her body knew how to bring these men off quickly. Inside her head she ranted and wailed, needing release so badly and not being allowed to get any!

The skinny guy behind her was shaking now, muttering "yes, yes, yes" under his breath over and over as he slammed into her and spanked her cheeks. The huge cock in her mouth was stretching her jaw to its limit, wide as she had ever had it opened. Her tongue had barely any room to slip under and around it. She pulled her head back, smacked her lips and sucked for all she was worth, breath catching in her lungs. All the while her thoughts raced and struggled:

Was this the third fellow in her ass? No! The second. Oh god she had to do this again! And how much more cum was she expected to swallow? How long was this going to go on?"

She cried, gagged, and kept sucking and thrusting back against the current fellow behind her. My god he looked young enough to be her son! This was so wrong...and yet, hated or not, she needed that release so badly and that need grew stronger with every passing moment.

Then the young man behind her let out a loud cry and yanked his cock out of her ass. He grabbed it and rubbed it hard against her ass cheek and Becky felt warm shots of thin, dribbling cum landing on her ass and lower back. Then, as if on some schedule she couldn't see, the man on the other side of the wall began jerking his cock in and out and warm loads of cum were suddenly flowing into her mouth and down her throat once more. This time Becky had barely enough time to swallow the last of the cum shooting into her mouth before the enormous cock pulled back and another immediately took its place.

'My god there must be a line backed up into the hall waiting for me to blow them,' Becky thought as she leaned in and dutifully took the next cock into her warm and well used mouth. Somehow, the thought that men were lining up for her, waiting, even eager to be sucked off and swallowed by her mouth sent a strange sensation of delight and pride swelling through her.

Then the young man was dragging his pants up and hurrying out of the room. Becky gave a long pull on the cock she was sucking and once more wrapped her hand tightly around the shaft to pump it while she took a moment to kiss the tip and lick it, like a delicious lollipop. As soon as the young man left, the third man walked in.

Becky glanced up and her heart nearly stopped. She knew this man. He was her husband's boss at work. They had only met a few times, but they had met! She couldn't let him see her here, not like this! She shook her head wildly to make her hair fall all around her face and then she pressed herself onto the cock as far as she could, squishing her face against the wall. The cock was shoved deep into her throat but choking was preferable to being found out! She sucked hard, made loud gagging noises, and swallowed him as deep as she could.

Behind her, the man she had been introduced to as Thomas Wells, a construction supervisor at her husband's company, walked up and stared at her upturned ass. That made Becky burn even brighter with shame as heat flared on her cheeks and felt as if it was running down her body. This just couldn't be happening! How could he be here? If she remembered correctly, he was a happily married man. She shuddered as he took his hand and ran it softly over her ass cheeks.

"Oh, that's very nice!" he said, his voice sounding just as she remembered it when they had met before. She heard him unzipping his pants and the rustle of material as they slid down, then he was behind her, ass once again being spread. Her anus, red, swollen and slick with lube and cum winked angrily at him. Mr. Wells took his cock and pressed it to her opening, but he was gentler than the others had been. He pressed against her slowly, allowed her hole to adjust to his size and pushed in an inch at a time. He would press in a bit, then stop and pull-out half as far. Then back in again, slightly deeper, and so on. In this way he took his time filling her ass with hard cock and it somehow was starting to feel good. The aching pressure wasn't gone but the gentle sliding back and forth were having an effect on her. Unwillingly she let out a low moan that sounded a bit wet and strangled around the cock deep in her throat.

"That's a good girl!" Mr. Wells said, slowly rubbing her ass and squeezing it as he pushed in deeper. Becky shivered at his touch and at the thick piece of meat filling her up. The cock she was swallowing seemed to enjoy her deep throated groans as well. It trembled and swelled slightly. Becky choked back another gag and prepared herself to swallow even more cum, but apparently, he wasn't quite ready to fire off quite yet.