Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the two men filling her focused on pushing deep and sliding in and out of her mouth. Together they rode her body and slowly ratcheted up deep sensations within her. Becky was beginning to think that maybe she could reach orgasm simply by being ass fucked. She hated to admit that but even the dull, throbbing ache in her poor abused back hole was starting to feel very good. She just had to make certain that her husband's boss didn't recognize her. That would destroy her life.

She used her tongue to stroke and swab the cock in her mouth while she wriggled her ass and pushed back against him, trying her best to get both of these men off as fast as she could. The sooner she could get Mr. Wells out of here, the better for her...and of course, the closer she would be to being able to climax!

The pattern continued, slurping, and sucking and being reamed from behind. Becky twisted and grunted and moaned and rode the two men as hard as she was capable of though she was seriously starting to tire. This was more sex, more physical activity, than the 51-year-old had experienced in a long while...perhaps ever. Her tongue was starting to feel raw and the stroking and squeezing of her round bottom was starting to chafe. Just when she thought that she was reaching her limit, the dick that she was deep throating shuddered hard and she heard as well as felt a 'bang' on the wall as the man in the next room hit his fist against it in a final exultation and hot seed began to squirt into her throat. This was thinner and ran faster than many of the others had been and she drank it greedily, taking large gulps and guiding the stream with her tongue.

As she swallowed a second and then third mouthful her eyes grew wide, and she began to shake. The man wasn't cumming in her mouth, he was pissing in it! Becky was aghast! She was swallowing his pee and she couldn't pull back because she couldn't let Mr. Wells see her, but she was disgusted by this. She screamed, spitting urine and drool out as she did so but the man kept pissing and it had nowhere to go but down her throat. All her gyrations did was to make certain that the vile liquid spewed out over her chin and down her neck, onto the floor. To add to her abuse, Mr. Wells suddenly slapped her ass hard and groaned deeply as he too started to shoot his load into her ass. It filled her and swelled within her, roiling, and swirling into and up her anal cavity. She swallowed piss, had her ass filled with spunk and still was kept tight between these two men.

It truly seemed to her the man on the other side of the wall was never going to stop using her mouth as a toilet. She couldn't believe how much piss she swallowed. And Mr. Wells was patting her ass and still pumping in and out, his firing off of his load hadn't seemed to diminish his rock-hard erection in the least. Becky whined and groaned even deeper, her ass becoming painfully raw from the constant pummeling it was receiving. More tears streaked down her face as she was humiliated beyond anything she had yet experienced. Then, finally, the cock spewing piss into her mouth began to peter out and the liquid fell to a trickle and then stopped altogether. For a brief moment, Becky had time to wonder if he would now still continue to use her mouth or if that was his goal all along. A moment later she had her answer as the cock began to pull out of her mouth and recede back through the hole.

By then, Mr. wells surprising stamina was starting to flag. He began to soften and slowly pulled out of her ass. With a wet and thick squelch, his cock came out. Immediately, he stood up, pulled up his underwear and trousers, brushed the wrinkles from his clothes and turned to Charlotte.

"Thank you so much for your invitation my dear. You were right, your slut here was very good!" With that, he gave her a quick nod and headed out of the room. As he left, Becky could finally allow herself a moment to breath, but Charlotte was giving her no time to rest.

"All right my married little slut. You've earned your reward, but we are going to do it by my rules! Turn around and stick your pussy up against that hole, NOW!" She shouted the last word and Becky, startled, hurried to obey. Charlotte knelt down beside her and slapped an open hand on the wall twice. Becky felt the wall vibrate and heard a responding bang. Then, something thick and wet pushed through the hole and against her pussy. Legs spread and already dripping wet from all the fluids that streamed out of her ass, the invading cock pushed against her lips and began to spread them as it forced its way inside her. Whatever cock this was had to be huge because she had never felt anything this large trying to fill her pussy. She squeaked and lurched away from the wall, twisting her head back to see who or what was trying to enter her.

Her eyes goggled as she saw that huge black cock on which she had previously sucked. At least she assumed it was the same. There couldn't be two different coke-can-thick, ten-plus inch, black cocks like that, could there be? Charlotte, however, did not give her time to wonder. She slapped a hand on Becky's ass and grabbed her shoulder, shoving her back towards the wall and that waiting cock.

"If you want to cum, you'd better get that cock in your pussy right now. And I'm going to help by playing with that pathetic, skinny little clit of yours." She demonstrated by reaching under Becky and between her legs, her fingers searching, finding, and beginning to pinch her clit even as she urged her to keep backing up onto the monstrous cock.

"But...I can't." Becky gasped, reeling from a particularly nasty pull on her sensitive bud. "It's too big!"

"Make it fit!" Charlotte demanded and pushed her even further back. Now the thick cock was pushed up against her sopping wet opening once more and Charlotte made certain to wickedly twist Becky's clit. "Get it in!" She shouted and Becky gritted her teeth and shoved backwards. Fortunately, all the moisture made it a little easier to slide that log-sized cock into her, but it still took effort to push back, and she could feel the man straining to keep his cock held tight against the hole so that she could slide almost his entire length into herself. The walls of her cunt were spread wide apart, and a deep fullness began to make itself felt as she strained to get him all the way in. Charlottes fingers never stopped their playing with her clit, pinching, pulling, and twisting it till it flared with pain. Becky moaned and whimpered even as she began to fuck the thick cock filling her now almost to the brim.

Just as she started to get some kind of a rhythm going and adjusted the spread of her legs to allow Charlotte easier access (and hopefully gain herself a small respite from her cruel manipulations) a figure stepped up from the outside hall, his silhouette filling the doorway. It was the clerk Becky had seen at the front desk when they came in. He was staring at her, there on all fours and grunting against that huge cock's intrusion as well as the way Charlotte continued to tease her clit.

"I'm afraid that this is against the rules," he said in a breathy kind of voice.

As he spoke, he never once took his eyes off of Becky. For her part, Becky was turning crimson and shaking, being stared at by this man. It was clear from the greedy look on his face and the obscene bulge in his denims that he was excited. Charlotte didn't slow her manipulation of Becky's clit. In fact, she gave it another nasty tug and pinched it harder than ever. Becky groaned loudly and shivered hard.

"We didn't realize that! I am so sorry...I'm sure we can find some accommodation, can't we?" Charlotte said sweetly, saccharine kindness dripping from her voice. "I mean, we would be happy to...do anything to make this right." She pointedly looked at Becky, sweating and grunting and then up to the man. "Anything!" She said again. The man began to smile, a sweating, greasy, greedy smile. He stepped in, his bulk taking up a large portion of the rest of the room and quickly reached under his hanging gut and undid his pants. Then dropping them to the floor he waddled up till he was directly in front of Becky.

Becky found herself staring with tear-filled blurry eyes at his fat cock. It wasn't that it was bigger than any other cock she had seen, especially not the one currently filling her cunt, but it seemed almost as morbidly fat as he was. It bulged and bounced, even hard, thicker than a beer bottle but it looked almost twisted, thick veins and ridges wrapped obscenely all around it. The head was like some bloated marshmallow, but reddish-purple in color, which gave it an even greater appearance of being diseased. She shook her head, eyes wide and looked pleadingly at Charlotte.

"No...please don't make me...I, UGH!" She grunted loudly, her body spasming as the huge cock inside struck up against her G-spot and Charlotte helped with another pinch.

"Open up babe," the fat man said, shoving his gross overhanging belly and his thick, twisted cock at her face. Becky was hit in the nose by that roll of flab and as she gasped, his fat dick pushed between her lips and drove itself into her mouth. Now his belly was overflowing her face, clogging her nose and his cock filled her mouth. Behind her the huge black cock that was impaling her gave a sharp plunge, pulling back just a little and then slamming in. Charlotte sped up her playing with Becky's clit, sending paroxysms of tremors throughout her body. The cock in her mouth was still swelling, growing harder. Becky was trapped between the three of them, she couldn't pull back, couldn't move forward, she was having a hard time getting any air. Her whole body was shaking, pleasure, pain, humiliation all shooting through her like several faucets turned on full strength and pounding into her. She twisted sideways, her cries muffled by the rolls of fat covering her face and the cock filling her mouth. Her pussy screamed in agony. Charlottes playing had gone beyond fingering and feeling good, it was now painful as she worked harder and faster against her engorged and raw clit. The cock filling her pussy seemed to be no closer to finishing and just kept fucking her hard and her whole body was being crushed back, folding, and twisting as the enormous-bellied clerk thrust himself hard against her in an effort to get his cock deeper into her mouth.

Becky's face was burning hot. The passions inside of her body were raging, rolling through her, with seismic convulsions of pleasure so intense they became agony. She sobbed into the fat of the man whose cock she sucked and mentally begged for them to stop and give her some time to rest, while at the same time, her body screamed for more and edged her towards another dramatic orgasm. Every movement and thrust and touch on her sent another wave of sensation spiraling through her. She couldn't breathe, couldn't cry out, she was trapped in a fucking machine of flesh and fingers.

The sexual battering of her body continued without mercy from all three sources. Her temperature was rising, her lungs near to bursting. Her limbs could barely hold herself up and still no one stopped what they were doing to her. The sensation of rising towards that explosive climax grew till Becky was screaming around the cock, even as she pulled and sucked on it, rolling her tongue over the fat, bulging shaft, and trying to suck even more of him into her mouth.

Then, all at once it reached beyond her limit to withstand. Her orgasm didn't rise up and take her, it detonated throughout her entire body. Every limb quaked and shook spasmodically. Her pussy began ton squirt a stream of liquid out and her teeth almost bit down on the cock she sucked on. She rolled to the side and would have fallen except that Charlotte and the fat man grabbed her and help her in place. The cock in her pussy pummeling away, the cock in her mouth swelling and quivering and Becky thrashing and bucking, bellowing for them to please released her.

Then, sour, bright warm and burnt-sweet cum flooded into her mouth. It bulged her cheeks and poured down her throat. The obese clerk gripped her hair, almost pulling it out as he groaned wildly and came down her throat. In her pussy, the giant trouser snake that filled her to overflowing now began to shoot off into her as well. Squirts of what felt like molten hot cum shot deep into her, causing her pussy to clench hard around his shaft and back up hard against him and the wall. She bucked and thrashed, screamed, and whimpered, shook, and rolled as all three of them shared this orgasmic peak of exultation.

Then, suddenly, Charlottes hand and fingers were gone, pulled away leaving her poor, abused clit to pulse and throb painfully. The huge black cock filling her pussy began to slide out and the enormously fat clerk released his grip on her hair and pulled himself away, the sound of his hoarse, guttural panting filling the room. All her support withdrawn, Becky gasped a deep sob of relief and fell to the wet, sticky floor. She lay there sucking in great lungsful of air and just allowing her body to shiver and slowly try to recover.

The clerk looked down at her, his pink tongue slipping out from between his porcine lips as he stared at her. Then he slowly pulled up his pants and with exaggerated effort buckled them back into place. Then without a word, he turned and walked out.

"Come back any time," he muttered as he left. For a few minutes, the room was silent except for occasional whimpers from Becky as she lay there on the floor. After allowing her a little time to collect herself, Charlotte stood hp and leaned down, offering a hand to Becky. She looked up from the floor where she lay, still breathing heavily. Then, slowly, she reached up and took Charlottes hand. The woman helped her up to her feet. Then, she moved over to the tiny bench and picked up the leather bottoms of Becky's harness. Becky stared at them and then raised her eyes to meet Charlottes.

"Am...am I done?" she asked in a trembling whisper. All this, the clothes shopping, blowjobs to total strangers, being forced to be a glory-hole slut, it was just a little more than Becky could bear. Charlotte stared at her for a moment, her gaze unreadable. The, she nodded.

"At least for now," she said slyly. Then she took Becky by the arm and led her out into the hall and back out of the Pleasure Palace and towards their car.

TO BE CONTINUED (YET AGAIN)...