Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 04

Story Info
Charlotte takes Becky to a glory hole.
10.1k words
4.62
24.7k
29

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers

Authors Note: Thank you all for the wonderful responses to Becky's story of blackmail and her descent into becoming a slut. For those of you new to this story, Becky is a real woman I met here on Literotica and who asked me to write this fantasy for her. She has worked with me on the creative process the entire way and is absolutely fine with everything that has gone on in the story. We both really appreciate your comments and thoughts, so please keep letting us know what you think - and if you haven't yet chosen to Favorite me as an author, please consider doing that now. And now for the standard disclaimer...

This is a story of forced fantasy and Non consent. All characters are over the age of 18. If NC is not your cup of tea, we will not be hurt if you look for other stories to amuse and entertain you. Thank you, and now on with the story.

* * *

Becky sat in the passenger seat of Charlottes car once more and stared out of the window as they made their way through traffic. Even as she watched road signs and cars and the landscape pass by, her mind kept shuttling back to what had gone on at the Lovers Superstore. She was in fact still dressed in that horrible pink leather harness that Charlotte had purchased for her, no real top to speak of, just a couple of black leather pasties. She supposed she should be grateful that she hadn't cuffed her hands again. But after she had let that creepy young clerk violate her ass and fill her pussy with those vibrating...what had she called them...Ben Wa balls, she had purchased all the various outfits that the fellow had recommended and then headed out towards their next location. Becky's ass was still throbbing from having another cock shoved deep into it and she had to admit she was nervous as to what Charlotte had in mind next.

"Where are we going?" She finally worked up the courage to broach the subject. She wasn't certain she would like the answer, whatever it was, but she felt that at least it may help her be prepared for it. Charlotte plastered a wide smile on her face and just shook her head ever so slightly.

"Oh Becky, you really are excited to see what comes next, aren't you? I knew you were a cock-hungry slut deep down inside!" Becky's eyes widened and she shook her head vehemently.

"No! I not...I didn't mean it that way. I just..." at that moment they were both startled at the sound of a loud airhorn from right next to them on the road. Becky started and jumped, looking around. Driving up next to their car was a large semi-truck. The driver, a large, grizzled looking man was staring out of his window right down through the passenger window of Charlottes car where he could see Becky on full display in her harness. He grinned at her and blew his horn again in approval! Becky flushed crimson and quickly looked away, covering her upper chest with her arms. Charlotte just laughed brightly!

"Why Becky, it looks like you have a fan!" If Becky could have melted into the seat in shame and just disappeared, she would have. She bit her bottom lip and stared at the floor of the car. Charlotte giggled seeing her in such distress. Then, she leaned over and gave a quick wave out of Becky's window at the trucker. Then, quickly, before Becky could react, her hand darted out and grabbed at one of the stick-on pasties covering Becky's nipples and yanked it off, exposing her to the driver. Becky squealed and twisted her body, trying to rapidly cover herself.

The truckers face lit up and he laid on the horn again. Then, he suddenly hit his brakes and jerked his truck as he almost hit the car in front of him. Charlotte was enjoying all of this and laughed with glee and sped up, leaving the trucker behind.

"That was wonderful!" she cried. Becky just grabbed at the leather nipple cover and quickly pressed it back onto her breast. Then she folded her arms and kept her head down, not looking at Charlotte or the other drivers on the road around them. Charlotte smiled, shrugged, and continued driving. The car ride continued for another half hour or so and despite her efforts to ignore everything, Becky was becoming very curious, and nervous, about their destination. Just as her patience was reaching its breaking point, Charlotte apparently saw the offramp she had been looking for. Signaling, she pulled right and got off the main highway. Becky looked around as they turned onto a smaller road. It seemed a very rural area, lots of open fields and bare ground. The couple of buildings she did see appeared to be squat, dull office buildings or maybe a farm. Becky did not recognize anything and was becoming concerned how far out from her usual haunts she was.

About five more minutes of driving Charlotte slowed the car and began turning into a large parking lot. The asphalt was grey, weathered and cracked and along its south perimeter stood a long, narrow building, a cross between a barn and a warehouse. The building had a brick foundation that ran about four feet high and then became industrial hardwood, painted an unassuming grey in color. It looked to be a single-story building, though its peaked roof gave it a sense of height. On the long west side of it, there was what looked like half of a shed attached, with single glass-fronted door. Next to that on the wall was a large marquee with bright red letters identifying it as "Pleasure Palace." Below that was a silhouette of the city skyline and two women, one to either side bent over, apparently using their ass's as bookends.

"What is this place? Becky asked hesitantly. There were several cars on the asphalt lot but no signs of people. Charlotte parked the car near the door and started to get out.

"This is where you are going to earn back the money for all those clothes I so generously paid for!" Now get out and let's go!" Becky was trembling. This did not look like a place she wanted to be and Charlottes comment about earning back money was concerning her. Plus, she was still in this awful bondage leather that she made her wear.

"I...don't know about this," she said hesitantly, still not moving to get out of the car. Charlotte stalked around to the passenger side and flung the door open.

"Did I ask your opinion?" She grabbed Becky by the arm and practically pulled her out of the vehicle. "Now unless you want me to abandon you here, dressed like this, get your ass moving!" Becky absolutely did not want to be left here looking like this. She stood up and began to follow Charlotte.

They reached the door and Charlotte opened it and went in. Becky followed along behind. Inside the door looked a lot like a theatre lobby. There was cheap red carpet on the floor, a counter with a cash register and a glass fronted display of items for sale, very similar to what she had seen at the last place they were at. The items here, however, consisted almost exclusively of condoms, lubes, and oils. There was actually a small section that also held "vitamin supplements" extolling their uses for sexual stamina and the like but Becky had serious doubts as to their actual medical value.

There was a man standing behind the counter. He was half leaning on it and paging through a magazine. He stood a bit over five-and-a-half feet tall and was what Becky could only call morbidly obese. His age was hard to tell but he looked to be between twenty-five and forty. He was balding with a shaggy mustache drooping down and almost obscuring his upper lip. He looked up as the two women entered and Becky saw a splash page with a lot of exposed flesh before he flipped the magazine closed and gave a practiced and not very authentic smile. Though, his eyes did widen a bit and linger on Becky dressed in her leather harness gear.

"Welcome to the Pleasure Palace," he said. Cover is ten dollars apiece. The movie theatre is back through those curtains," he said indicating a curtained doorway on the far wall, "and the booths are down the hall." He gestured towards another doorway that looked as if lead towards the main length of the building. He gave this little speech as if he said it dozens of times a day and had lost all appeal to him. Charlotte smiled and reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill. The man's pudgy fingers reached out and took it with no real interest, rang it up on the register and deposited it in the till. Then, closing the drawer, he picked up a rubber stamp beside the register and reached out for Charlottes hand. He stamped a fuzzy purple stamp onto the back of her hand and then took Becky's and did the same. Looking at it, Becky saw it was a rather blurry image of the same logo she had seen outside on the marquee.

At this point, Charlotte had no more interest in the man and grabbed Becky by the arm once again and began pulling her towards the doorway that the man had indicated led to the booths, whatever they were. Becky stared around her as she was forced to follow her. As they moved deeper into the Pleasure palace, Becky had to admit that this place was really much more like what she had expected the Lover's store to be like. The walls were dull in color and stained. Once they left the lobby, the floor became tiled with a faded yellow and white pattern that didn't look as if it had seen a bucket of water and a mop in quite some time. The tile underfoot was sticky, and Becky was very glad that Charlotte had at least let her put her tennis shoes back on.

The hall that Charlotte was leading her down looked to Becky as if it might run the entire length of the building. It was lit from overhead by dim, hanging lamps. The hall had nor picture, posters, or decorations of any sort but it did have single wooden doors that were once white but now dirty and stained over years of use running the length of it, spaced about every five to eight feet. A few of the doors stood partially open and were shadowed inside. Occasionally Becky got a quick glimpse of a figure standing in one of the rooms, but they went by quickly and she couldn't get a good look. Becky was getting more and more uneasy here. Finally, Charlotte stopped at a door about two-thirds of the way down the hall. That door was open as were the doors both before and after it.

"This should do nicely," she said and pulled Becky into the room and shut the door. The room wasn't even quite the size of the dressing room they had been in when Charlotte had made her try on all those slutty clothes. It was barely five feet across and equally as deep. It was lit by a single bulb overhead. There was also another colored bulb in a fixture near the top of the wall, but it was apparently out. On the back wall was a small wooden bench attached to the wall with a questionable looking well used thin leather pad. The walls themselves had been drawn on with crude graffiti showing male and female genitalia and various crude words for each. The side walls also had a hole cut in them, large enough for perhaps a person's fist to fit through. Around one of them, someone had painted a crude pair of big, red lips. Becky was getting a very bad feeling about this and looked over to Charlotte.

"I don't understand. What are we doing?" she asked. But she wasn't a stupid woman even if she was a bit naïve. She had a sinking feeling she knew exactly what they were here for.

"Not we," Charlotte said, her eyes glinting with dark humor, "You!" Just then, Becky heard the door to the booth next to theirs shut. And the previously dark bulb in their booth came on, bathing them in a dull red glow. Then, she heard a sharp rap on the wall.

Charlotte responded immediately with a single knock in return. Becky could hear movement and a moment later, a single dollar bill got shoved through the hole with the painted lips surrounding it. Charlotte took the bill with a jerk and looked at Becky.

"Okay sweety, time to get to work! You have a lot of cocks to suck to earn back what I paid out today!" As if in response to her words, Becky saw a large, thick cock, dark skinned with a fat purplish head thrust through the hole. She squeaked with outrage!

"Absolutely not!" she yelled. "I have had enough of this." She was shaking with fear and rage. "I am not some common whore. I won't do it!" Charlotte looked at her with steely eyes. Becky stared back, refusing to drop her gaze. Then to Becky's complete surprise, Charlotte blinked first. She shrugged her shoulders and looked away. She didn't say anything, she just reached into her purse and pulled out her phone and started tapping something into it. Becky looked worried.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Charlotte didn't look up from her phone.

"You said you aren't going to do what I tell you to. Okay. I'm just doing what I said I would. I'm uploading the photos we took plus the ones from your computer and I'm sending them to your husband...oh, and a few of our neighbors. I'll post the rest online when we get home." Becky was horrified!

"NO!" She practically screamed and grabbed for the phone. "You can't do that! Please!" Charlotte easily avoided Becky's grasping hands.

"I can do whatever I want. Now, It will take a minute or two for all the photos to upload. If that cock hasn't filled your mouth with cum by the time they are loaded, I'm sending them! Got it?" Charlotte turned her back on Becky and continued working with her phone. Becky's heart leapt into her throat, and she began to shake. Her mind was in a frenzy trying to think of something, anything that would get her out of this. But she realized there was really only one solution.

She turned towards the wall, dropped to her knees on the slick and dirty floor of the booth, and reached out to grip the fat cock sticking through the glory hole with her hand. It was warm and pulsed with anxious energy. She steeled herself, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She licked the tip, swirling it around the bulbous head, tasting the salty drip of precum already here. Then knowing there was no choice, she slid it into her mouth, wrapped her lips tight around it and began to bob her head, sucking on the stranger's cock.

She began quick, sliding her tongue up along his shaft while at the same time pumping it with her closed hand. She sucked, licked, and stroked him, even taking a risk and nibbling, just a bit with her teeth. She was rewarded for that with a groan from beyond the wall and a shiver. For some reason, which sent her heart racing for an entirely different reason than the fear of what Charlotte was doing. In some animal part of her brain, she was excited that she was giving this stranger such pleasure. God, she must really be a slut after all she thought.

She took all the things she had learned over the last day or two and used them to increase the pleasure she was giving to this man. She slid her mouth to the side and pushed his cock into her cheek, rubbing it hard against the inside of her mouth, slobbering spit and drool all along it. She even took her own hand and, god help her, slapped her own cheek where his cock was pushed into it. That brought another groan from him as well as sending shivers of pleasure through Becky. She increased her pace, bobbing faster now, sucking harder. She pulled all the way off his throbbing tool and took her tongue and began to make, quick, short licks along his piss slit. Then, she would plunge his whole length back into her mouth and resumed sucking.

She was beginning to hear short grunts from beyond the wall and she could feel his cock shaking, starting to twitch spasmodically and swell. She recognized the signs and clamped her mouth tight around him, pushing him as deep as the wall between them would allow.

With a low, harsh guttural moan, the cock in her mouth began to squirt a thick load of cum down her throat. She was ready for it and increased the suction like she was getting the last few sips of a thick milkshake from a straw. She let his cum fill her mouth and then swallowed it down letting it wash over his cock as she did so. He tasted pungent and a bit smoky. It amazed her the many varieties of flavors that different men had to their semen. She gulped another mouthful and pulled her lips back along his shaft, cleaning every drip and drop off of him. She kept her lips tightly around just his head and sucked and licked, making certain to get every last bit of his load. Then, she pulled her head back, off his cock and looked up at Charlotte with wide, fearful eyes. Charlotte had the phone in one hand and a finger poised over the screen as if ready to press on an icon. She looked at Becky.

"Not bad, for a first time." She looked at the phone, then at Becky again and, as if coming to a decision, put the phone back into her purse. "We will have no more talk about what you won't do! Understand my little married slut?" To Becky's credit, she didn't look away or allow a tear to fall. She met her gaze evenly.

"Yes Mistress, I understand!" Charlotte nodded.

"Good!" There was a sharp rap on the wall and Charlotte reached out again and rapped back with a single response. "It looks like your next customer is ready!" Becky turned to see a dollar bill being pushed through the hole. Charlotte reached out and snatched it. "Get to work!" she said simply. She turned and saw the next cock slide through the glory hole, and she leaned her head towards it, opening her mouth as she did so! Her lips were less than an inch away when Charlotte snapped out "Wait!" Becky froze, the tip of her tongue already peeking out between her lips in anticipation of that first lick. Charlotte stepped up next to her. "Before you do that, drop the bottoms of your harness. I want to look at your upturned ass while you suck."

Becky blushed but didn't hesitate to comply, she had learned her lesson, for today anyway. She raised herself upright on her knees and fumbles with the cinches and buckles holding up the pieces of the harness that covered, barely, her ass and pussy. She got them off, dropped them to the floor and bent down again towards the cock, still waiting for her. Her tongue once again slid out and she caressed the tip of this new cock. It twitched in response, and she slowly slid it along her tongue and into her mouth.

As she did so, she felt Charlottes hand on her bottom. It was warm and firm, sliding along her upraised cheek and squeezing gently. Her hand continued to track down the curve of her ass and fingers began to slide along Becky's pussy. She gasped and bobbed her head faster as she sucked. Charlotte took her free hand and pressed it to the back of Becky's head pushing her deep onto the cock, so that her nose actually pushed up flat against the booth wall. This cock was slightly longer than the last and she could feel it push deed and bump up against the back of her throat. As Charlottes fingers slid up and down along her pussy, she kept Becky's head pressed fully onto the cock. Becky had no way to pull back. She opened her mouth wider and tried to suck in air around the base of his shaft but got very little results. Her lips were literally mashed against the filthy wall of the booth and her nose was pushed to the side.

Becky did what she could, using her tongue to stroke and slide along and around the cock that was filling her mouth even as Charlottes fingers stroked and began to thrust into her cunt. She could feel Charlotte stroking her clit, sending shivers throughout her body and now Becky was the one groaning. Her lips pursed and sucked on the stranger's cock, her tongue lashed his length and drooled over it, spit leaking out between her lips and running down her chin and the wall. Her lungs were starting to burn, and she could feel the pressure building, the need for air. She began to slap her hands on the floor and rock her body as best as she could, trying to get a little more air to her beleaguered lungs.

Now two of Charlottes fingers were pushed up deep between her legs. Charlotte was curling them fast and hard in a 'come here' kind of motion, touching her g-spot and creating a rising heat within her. She grunted and spit and sucked harder, trying to bring the man off as fast as she could. Her face felt burning hot and cold at the same time and her own body was starting to shake. Charlottes fingers moved faster. Now she was actually pinching her clit, tugging on it, twisting it, all the while keeping her fully pressed onto the cock. Becky now began to kick her feet. She was humming, grunting, and moaning while still sucking as hard as she could. The need for air was becoming an imperative. She began to try and plead, begging to be let up but it only came out as muffled gags and whines.

Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers