Becky My Hill Country Redhead #3

Story Info
David has sex with his beautiful, green-eyed redhead, Becky.
5.2k words
4.73
4.2k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky, My Hill Country Redhead, #3

David has sex with his beautiful redhead, Becky.

Becky, My Hill Country Redhead, continued from #2:

With Shirley on the way home, we retrieved our clothes and quickly dressed. No sooner had I backed out of her driveway and parked across the street, I watched Shirley pull up in her car. I watched her walk in her front door and leave a few minutes after arriving.

As soon as she left, I moved my truck back beneath the carport. Becky straightened her clothes and her hair to make herself look more presentable. Blushing a little, as if embarrassed that she didn't want Shirley to know that she was sexually entertaining me, she greeted me with a kiss.

I stood facing Becky with my big, erect cock bulging in my jeans. Never has my dick felt as big and as hard as it had when I'm with my beautiful redhead. She stared down at my bulging prick that pushed out my jeans before staring up at me. Not done sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, Becky stared up at me. She took a nervous breath and said something that I had never expected her to say.

"David, you're the first man that I invited home," she said, staring up at me before staring down at the big bulge in my jeans. "I don't know what has come over me, but I've never felt this way about anyone and as quickly as I have for you."

I took a deep breath. Hoping that she didn't say it, I was expecting her to tell me that she loved me. Too soon for that, I surely didn't love her, but I liked her an awful lot.

"I feel the same way about you, Becky," I said.

We hugged and then we kissed. We moved back to the bed. We were both ready for sex.

F F F

Becky, My Hill Country Redhead, #3

Now that Shirley wouldn't return until sometime tomorrow, she took me by my hand and led me back to her bedroom. Something that I usually don't do, I relinquished sexual control. I allowed her to push me back on the bed. Instead of rushing as we had done earlier that day, I took my time with the intention of making love to her rather than simply fucking her. Not wanting to be like most insensitive men, being with her was more than about sex. I hoped that this was the beginning of love.

I slowly and tenderly kissed her lips. I loved kissing her. By far, she was the best kisser. She softened my heart and quicken my pulse with her every kiss. I nibbled on her ears and lightly kissed her freckled neck. In the way that she shuddered, I sent shiver down her spine. She wiggled and grabbed the bedclothes in erotic bliss.

Whatever I did, I did it right. She moaned with sexual delight. Instead of lifting up her shirt and pulling it off over her head, I took my time slowly removing her shirt. Unbuttoning one slow button at a time, I stopped to look what each button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. Finally, I removed her blouse and casually tossed it to the side.

As if seeing them for the first time, I marveled at the sight of her bra-clad breasts. I loved seeing her in just her sheer and sexy, low-cut, white, lace bra. With the promise of what it held; I couldn't wait to remove her brassiere. Yet, with us having plenty of time, not wanting to rush, as if she was an expensive Christmas gift to unwrap, I still wanted to take my time undressing her.

Once again, I continued to kiss a spine tingling trail down her neck, her throat, and down into her freckled cleavage. She shivered again as her breathing became somewhat unsteady. She seemed to enjoy my soft kisses as much as I enjoyed kissing her everywhere.

Not speeding up my loving assault upon her breasts, I felt her breasts through her bra. I fingered her erect nipples through her bra. Then, I reached around and unclasped her bra. Becky's beautiful, green eyes sparkled with lustful anticipation as I slowly slipped her bra from her shapely shoulders. Then, I removed her bra straps from her arms and her bra cups from her breasts. I finally exposed her beautiful, naked, natural breasts.

I stared at her shapely, naked breasts as if I had never seen naked breasts before. She definitely had a full C cup. Her big breasts filled my big, horny hands perfectly. I loved feeling the weight of her breasts in my hands. I slid slow fingers across her erect nipples.

I admired her firm, beautiful and shapely breasts. I stared at her freckles. She had freckles everywhere. I stared at her silver dollar sized areolas topped with stiff, eraser sized nipples. I had already fingered them though her shirt and her bra when I made out with her as we left the danced and I walked her to her car.

This time, I fingered her naked, erect nipples. I pinched them. I pulled them. I turned them and I twisted them to her obvious sexual delight.

I couldn't wait to enjoy those delectable treats by sucking them while fondling them. I lovingly cupped her breasts and began to lick around her areola. Avoiding her nipples for the moment, I sexually teased her. As if she was cold instead of being sexually aroused, I was fascinated to watch how her areola shriveled up when I licked around it. Finally, I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it, first one and then the other.

Her nipple erected bigger and grew harder. Teasing her with my tongue, I switched my tongue's attention to her other breast while continuing to massage and fondle her firm breasts. Continued pinching, twisting, turning, and pulling her nipples before sucking her erect nipples. Seemingly, just by my nipple play, I drove her crazy.

F F F

Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, without warning, while she arched her back, her whole body stiffened. As if she was cold, she shivered. Only, she wasn't cold. She was sexually aroused. She had what was to be her first, small, sexual orgasm.

"Oh, David. What are you doing to me," she said in a whisper while softly moaning? "My God, you're giving me such sensual pleasure."

Her orgasm wasn't earthshaking, but it was a start of things to come. Continuing to erotically tease her, I traced little kisses from her breasts down her stomach. Then, I circled my tongue around her navel which caused her hips to move up as if she wanted me to fuck her navel with my tongue. She laughed because my tongue and my touches were tickling her as much as they sexually aroused her.

"I don't know what you're doing but whatever it is you're doing, keep doing it," she said with a little laugh. "Don't stop," she said running her fingers through my blonde hair. "Please, don't stop," she said again.

Then, she arched her back and stiffened her legs again as if she was having another small, sexual orgasm.

"I love how that feels. What you're doing is really turning me on. You're doing things that no other guy had ever done for me," she said lifting her pretty head up from her pillow to stare down at me.

F F F

Feeling her beautiful, freckled body, my hands slowly moved up and slowly moved down to lightly stroke, feel, and fondle the sides of her body from the sides of her big breasts to her shapely hips. I continued kissing her lower stomach. Then, I unbuttoned her shorts and slowly eased down her zipper. I stared at the top of her light green, sheered panties. Showing her what was to come, I continued kissing her just above the waistline of her panties.

Something that I loved doing, I slowly undressed her. I lifted her hips and raised them slightly to remove her cutoff jean shorts. I left her light, green, sheer, bikini panties in place for the moment. I tossed her shorts to the floor. I stared at what I could see of her trimmed, red pussy through her sheer panties.

Ignoring her naked breasts and her panty clad pussy, I turned my attention to her legs. Starting at her toes, I kissed them. I massaged them. Seemingly, with her not expecting me to do that and, perhaps, never having had anyone do that, I sucked her toes. While touching, feeling, fondling, and massaging her feet, I slowly inched my way from her feet up her shapely legs.

I paid particular attention to the, seemingly, sensitive backside of her knees. Whenever I touched them, felt them, and massaged them, she wiggled with pleasure. Again, as if I was tickling her, and with her favorably responding to my touches, I found it quite erotically exciting to have my erotic fun with her legs.

Stopping just short of her panties, continuing to sensually tease her, I paid particular attention to the sensitive area inside of her upper thighs. From that point, she shivered and moaned as I began the same process all over again on her other leg. As if her body was a priceless work of art, paying homage to her nearly naked body, I loved touching, feeling, and fondling her everywhere.

This was similar to me giving her a bed bath. My dad was a hospital corpsman in the Navy and told me that when giving a bed bath, what he did was to wash down as far as possible. Then he washed up as far as possible. Then, he washed the possibilities. Certainly, I wasn't giving her a bed bath. I more gave her beautiful legs an erotic massage.

F F F

I moved my body a little higher. While reaching my hands up to fondle her naked breasts, I returned my lips back to where I left off at her navel. Erotically teasing her, I lightly and slowly kissed her ginger pubes through her sheer panties. I could smell the musky aroma of her sexual arousal. Setting her up for what was to come, I removed my hands from her naked breasts. Then, driving her wild with sexual anticipation, I lightly blew on her panty clad pussy mound.

Then, filling my horny hands with her shapely ass, I reached beneath her and cupped her firm buttocks in my hands through her panties. I squeezed her ass while fondling her ass. Her beautiful buttocks were the perfect size and shape which explained why her jeans looked so sexy on her. Then, surprising me, her body suddenly shuddered. Really getting to her with my slow, sexual seduction, she arched her back and stiffened her legs again with another small, sexual orgasm.

She made a whimper that was halfway between a giggle and a moan. I smiled knowing that I was sexually pleasing her in the way that she probably had never been sexually pleasured before. My hands returned to her sides. I hooked my fingertips inside the waistband of her panties and slid her panties down slowly. Inhaling her tantalizing aroma, I removed her wet panties while kissing all the way down as I removed them.

She was naked. Becky was naked. With this what I had wanted to do, instead of rushing as if I was an 18-year-old teenager in the backseat of a car, I had slowly removed her clothes. She had beautiful breasts, a beautiful pussy, and such a shapely ass. With not every woman looking sexually appealing without her clothes, that wasn't the case with Becky. She had a phenomenal, naked body.

Yet, before I could do anything else, she lifted her head from her pillow to look down at her nakedness. With me still fully clothed, she looked at me and made a face. Then, she slapped my ass hard through my jeans.

"Come on, David, this isn't fair," exclaimed Becky with a smile and a laugh. "It's my turn to see your naked body. Let's get you out of these damned clothes. I want to have fun, too. Show me your cock. I want to see your big, erect, naked prick," she said with a sexy laugh.

F F F

She pulled open my shirt, removed it, and tossed it to the side of the bed and on the floor. Then, she sat up in bed. With her breasts leaning with her, she leaned all the way forward, and helped me remove my boots. I couldn't wait for her to lean over me while I fingered and sucked her erect nipples. Then, as if I was infirmed and needed her help to undress, she unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped my jeans.

I watched her peel off my tight jeans. As if I had a steel tool in my underwear, my erection was noticeable in my jockey briefs. Her eyes widened by the sheer size of my cock while she stared at my bulging prick. As if doing a striptease for herself, she stuck her manicured fingers in my waistband, wrapped her soft hand around my erect prick and squeezed.

Then, taking an erotic lesson from me in stripping her naked, she slowly pulled down my jockey's. As if my cock was a Jack-in-the-Box, my big dick sprang to life from out of my underwear. She stared at my erect, naked prick in the way that I had stared at her naked breasts and her naked pussy. Then, she removed my underwear. Becky stripped me naked.

As if never expecting my prick to be as big, she continued staring at my naked cock in the way that I stared at her naked breasts and her naked pussy. She cupped my big testicles in the palm of her hand while smiling up at me. Then, she wrapped her fingers around my proud manhood and squeezed it again while slowly stroking it. I gave her a mischievous grin.

"You'll have to wait until after I'm finished with you before you can have that," I said with a little laugh.

Becky wrinkled her brow and gave me a curious look. Then, as if knowing what was to come, she rested back on her pillow with her knees up and her legs parted partially opened. I slid myself down the bed and, pushing her knees further apart, I nestled back between her shapely thighs. I return my attention to sexually pleasuring her.

With her, no doubt, knowing what was to come, her pussy glistened. I lightly nuzzled her mound with my nose. Then, I reached my hand up to feel the heat from her vulva. Adding to my own sexual excitement, I inhaled her erotically, arousing, womanly aroma.

I fingered her pussy. I lightly and lovingly rubbed her clit while finger fucking her red, trimmed pussy with my long, stiff fingers. Then, with the flat of my tongue, I licked her outer lips with long, lovingly strokes. I licked the entire length and width of her pussy with my wide and long tongue. Pausing only briefly over her hooded clit, I continued licking her while fingering her to begin the process of eating her again.

Her outer lips blushed and swelled, and that signaled her growing sexual arousal. Her lips parted to expose her inner lips which were also engorged with her vaginal juices. Her wetness leaked from her inner depths. I inserted my fingers and slowly wiggled them around, rubbing, pushing, and fingering her as she wiggled around her bed.

With her pussy beautifully trimmed and such a vibrant red, she had the most beautiful pussy that I've ever seen. I took those glistening, sensitive, pink, inner lips between my lips and gently sucked them while continuing to lick them. Becky raised her hips towards my lips to show me a lot of wet pink.

She moaned. She squirmed. She moved all over the bed. She clearly loved what I was doing to her. She reached down and took my head in both of her hands. As if giving me a female version of a cum bath, she moved my face all over her pussy. She rubbed her vaginal secretions, in my eyes, up my nose, in my mouth, and all over my face.

Continuing my oral ministrations to her beautiful pussy, I continued licking her inner lips. Thrusting my long tongue deeper inside of her, I fucked her pussy with my tongue. I could clearly see her clitoris peeking out of its hood, begging for attention.

As if blowing on a campfire to encourage a flame, she closed her eyes while I lightly blew over the hood of her clit. Then, I licked her clit with my tongue. Swirling my tongue around with her clit with faster and harder licks, I sexually pleasured her little button on her clit. She gasped as her eyes flew open. She bucked her hips, grabbed my head again and moved it from side-to-side while wiping her vaginal secretions all over my face again.

F F F

"Oh my God, David, I have never felt like this before. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. That's it! That's it! Right there. You're driving me crazy. You're spoiling me with your fingers and with your tongue," she softly said as if she was in a trance.

She grabbed me by my hair and pushed my face forward. As if giving me her version of a cum bath, she rubbed her vaginal secretions all over my face.

"Finger me faster. Finger me harder. Finger me deeper. Lick me faster. Lick me harder! Suck my clit. That's it! That's it! Right there! Right there! You're gonna make me cum again. You're going to make me cum."

With that, she arched her back, stiffened her legs, closed her beautiful eyes, and opened her mouth, she screamed with orgasmic pleasure. Humping my mouth with her hips, her entire body convulsed with a massive orgasm that lasted for almost a full minute. Perhaps, with the help of my fingers and my tongue, that may have been the most intense she had ever experienced.

I allowed her to catch her breath while allowing her to bask in the afterglow of sex and to savor her orgasm. Becky's entire upper body was flushed from her orgasm. Dazed as if hypnotized, she smiled at me as if mesmerized and in a hypnotic trance. Her half-opened eyes pleaded for more.

"Oh, please David. Don't stop now. I need your cock. I must have your cock. I need to feel you inside of me now, right now." she whimpered. "I need you to make love to me. I need you to fuck me before I blow you," she said.

F F F

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my stiff penis. She stroked my hard cock fast enough and hard enough to make me ooze pre-cum. She fondled the head of my cock with her fingers and took some of my cum to her lips. In way that I tasted her vaginal juices, she tasted my pre-cum. Showing me that she sucked cock, she sucked and licked her fingers clean. Then, she went back for more.

Although she wanted to suck me, her pussy screamed louder. She had to have me in her pussy right then and right now. With her fingers barely reaching around my shaft, she pulled me up by my erect prick and guided my cock to her waiting pussy lips.

Becky soon discovered that my cock is much larger and thicker than that of lesser men. Most certainly, my big dick was more than she had ever experienced. Rubbing the head of my cock around the opening of her pussy, while making certain that she was well lubricated, I slowly and gently entered just the head into her very tight tunnel of love. As soon as the head of my dick was buried inside her, her eyes popped open and with a look of astonishment.

"Oh, my God! David! You're so big. You're huge! You not only have the biggest cock that I have ever seen but also, you have the biggest dick that I've ever felt inside of me. You completely me fill me up entirely. Wait. Let me get used to it first," she said while wiggling her hips.

I waited a moment while allowing her to become accustomed to the size of my cock. Then, I slowly entered her and plowed my dick all the way inside of her. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she elicited a moan that was almost a whimper as I entered her fully.

F F F

We paused for a few minutes with my cock completely filling while she made herself comfortable to the size of my big dick. I slowly pulled out leaving only the tip inside her. Then I slowly pushed my cock all the way back inside of her. For most women, that was a problem but it seemed it wasn't for her. Actually, she seemed proud that she could take all of my cock.

Slowly increasing my rhythm to her increasing verbal responses, it wasn't long before I was pounding my big dick in and out of her hot, wet pussy. I fucked her faster. I fucked her harder. She returned my fast and hard humps with her own fast and hard humps. She moaned. She wiggled. Not telling me to stop, she wanted more.

Finally, screaming as her sexual orgasm approached, our bodies glistened with sweat. Our coupling reached a crescendo of erotic pleasure. Unable to hold back, I was ready to cum. Hoping that she was on the pill, as I wasn't wearing a condom, I wanted to cum inside of her. I needed to fill her cunt with my cum. I needed to make her my woman.

"Becky, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Should I pull out," I asked?

12