Becky My Hill Country Redhead #3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed both of her hands on my ass and pulled me forward.

"Don't worry," she said with a laugh. "I'm on the pill. Don't pull out. Cum, David. Cum inside of me," she said. "I want you to cum inside of me."

F F F

I stiffened my body as I exploded a load of warm, oozy cum in her warm and wet pussy. She gave me the best and the biggest sexual orgasm that I had ever experienced. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, her while her body convulsed. Unbelievably, we had a sexual orgasm together.

I painted the walls of her vagina with stream after stream of my cum as she followed with a flood of her own juices. I felt as if I had unloaded a quart of cum inside her pussy and now it was pouring out. We laid in each other's arms with our hearts beating wildly. As if we had just run a marathon, we panted while trying to catch our breaths.

We basked in the afterglow of sex. Lying in bed silently without speaking, neither of us could speak for a few minutes. We kissed deeply and passionately for a long minute. The smell of our sex permeated the room. Glad that she had screens on her windows, thankfully we had left the windows open and the breeze cooled our bodies. We laid there, basking in our mutual reverie.

"Oh, my God," exclaimed Becky while staring down at my naked cock. "You're still hard," she said with a laugh!

She reached her hand down and over my prick. She wrapped her fingers around my huge shaft and started to slowly stroke me. Her eyes were wide as she marveled at the sight of the massive tool that had, clearly, just given her the best orgasm she ever had. I watched as her hands lovingly stroke my cock back to full erection.

I saw the lust in her eyes. While continuing to stare at my erect, naked cock, she slowly licked her red, full lips. She looked up at me and smiled.

"May I blow you? May I suck your big dick? I'd love to suck you, David," she said while staring up at me with those big, beautiful, green eyes.

She continued staring. She kissed the head of my cock. She licked the head of my cock. She partially took my prick in her mouth while continuing to erotically tease me with her eyes.

"I can't seem to get enough of you. I need to taste you. I'd love to give you the sexual pleasure that you have given me by fingering my pussy, licking my pussy, and fucking me. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to swallow your cum," she said with a dirty laugh.

Not waiting for me to reply, she made her way halfway down the bed. Then, while staring up at me with those big, beautiful, green eyes, she continued kissing and licking my prick before she took me in her mouth. Becky, my hill country redhead, took my cock into her soft, warm mouth.

She stoked me faster and stroked me harder while sucking me deeper. She stared up at me with her beautiful, green eyes while my cock remained in her mouth. She blew me. Becky sucked my prick.

"Oh babe, I'm going to cum for you again. Don't stop blowing me. Don't stop sucking me. Don't stop stroking me. I'm cumming, Becky. I'm cumming," I said.

Taking my entire length and girth in her mouth, deep throating me as if she was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, she continued stroking and sucking my cock while I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. She gave me the best blowjob that I've ever had. She not only allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth but also more than just tasting me, she swallowed my cum.

F F F

I filled her mouth to overflowing. She swallowed as much of my cum as she could with the excess spilling out between her lips, dribbling down her chin, and dripping down on her beautiful breasts. She sucked me dry while licking me clean. Not letting me go, she continued holding me in her hand while still sucking me.

"I love the taste of your cum," said Becky sighing with satisfaction. "It's salty yet sweet."

She finally released my softening erection. Then, she enveloped my cock with her soft yet firm breasts and finished me off with a tit job using my own cum as lubrication. Fortunately, it wasn't long before I was hard again to satisfy her growing lust.

Not done with her, I rolled her over onto her back and positioned myself between her outstretched legs. Surprising me because it had never happened before, my cock slid right inside her wet pussy on its own without anyone guiding it. It seemed our bodies fit together perfectly as though we were exactly made for each other.

There was no extended foreplay this time. We allowed our sexual lust to control us. We started fucking as if we were horny 18-year-old teenagers or wild animals blinded by their instincts to mate. Insatiable, we humped one another faster and harder. Determined to give her another orgasm, I pounded her pussy as fast and as hard as I could.

We fucked in the missionary position. I rolled her onto her stomach, pulled her up on her hands and knees, and fucked in the doggie position. Then, as if she was a cowgirl riding a wild Mustang bareback while barrel racing, we fucked with her seated on top of me. Finally, she turned around and allowed me to fuck her reverse cowgirl. We fucked on our sides. We gave one another oral sex in the 69 position.

F F F

Profusely sweating, we were totally lost in our sexual lust. Fortunate for both of us, since I had already cum earlier, I was able to last much longer this time in order to give us maximum pleasure. Becky rolled over and got on her hands and knees again. She presented me with the finest, freckled ass I have ever seen.

Her ass was all mine. Oh, my god. With me normally not an ass man but a breast man, I loved her naked, tight ass as much as I love her naked breasts. No doubt my imagination but it seemed her pussy even winked at me. Her juices glistened on her swollen labia, beckoning me.

I placed my hands firmly on the sides of her hips. Then, I positioned my engorged cock at the entrance to her pussy. Like a heat seeking missile, in one motion, I buried the full length of my erect cock in her pussy. She gasped as I humped her while my balls slapped on her shapely ass.

Then, something unexpectedly happened that surprised me. She had a sexual orgasm almost immediately. I couldn't believe that I had given her another sexual orgasm. We built up a steady rhythm as I began to hump her faster and harder. It seemed as if every time I hit the end of her love tunnel that she would have another sexual orgasm.

Her orgasms blended together into an almost continuous orgasm that built upon itself until it was almost unbearable. Not stopping there, I humped her like a dog in heat. I fucked her faster. I fucked her harder.

Every time I shoved my cock deeper inside of her, I hit bottom. Her vaginal juices squirted out around my cock spraying both of us until the bed was completely soaked. Sweat poured from our naked bodies. We must have fucked like that for at least 20 minutes straight.

Finally, when we couldn't take it anymore, we sensed our impending mutual orgasms. I felt my cum swelling up from my testicles. Surely, Becky must have felt as if her body was about to explode from her loins. With our breathing and heartbeats synchronized, we hit the peak and fell over the precipice, lost in the best orgasm we had ever had. As if our bodies were in perfect synchronization, we had another orgasm together.

I came like a stud horse, filling her cunt to overflowing with stream after stream of what seemed like three times more cum as I had ever produced in my life. Completely exhausted, we collapsed into a conjoined heap on her bed. Then, my beautiful redhead, smiled up at me.

"I have never cum as hard and so many times. I've never had as many sexual orgasms. I lost count but I think you gave me five or six," she said with a laugh. "I never knew this was even possible. You have given me the best sex that I ever had. You are a fantastic lover," said Becky.

She paused. I held my breath. I suspect that she was about to say the love word but thought better of it. With neither of us wanting to rush our first, sexual time together, we surely didn't want to ruin things by rushing things.

We fell into a deep, blissful sleet still wrapped in each other's arms.

To be continued...

12