Becky My Hill Country Redhead #5

Story Info
Becky takes David to meet her family.
7.7k words
4.65
2k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky My Hill Country Redhead #5

Becky takes David to meet her family.

Becky My Hill Country Redhead Continued from part 4:

I allowed her to lay there while enjoying the afterglow of sex. As if she wasn't present while sexually satisfied and emotionally detached, she could have had an outer body experience from the surface of the moon. We laid in each other's arms as we caught our breath and our heartbeats to return to normal. It took half an hour before we fully recovered. Never have I had sex with anyone as I had sex with Becky.

"I really need to go home, Becky. I've still got some chores to do there. Besides, it might take me all week to recover from the extraordinary time that I've spent with you. I've never had sex with anyone in the way that I had sex with you," I said and truthfully confessed what I was thinking. "I'll remember this day and you for the rest of my life," I said with a laugh.

Something that I was nervous about doing, I promised to return next weekend to meet her folks. Too early to meet her family, yet I was curious about her family. Besides, I could never say no to Becky whatever she wanted me to do.

We slowly got dressed, again. We kissed again. I knew she didn't want me to leave but knew I couldn't stay any longer. It was getting late and the road home was dark and dangerous.

With that, I headed for the door again. I picked up my hat and stopped just outside her front door. Careful not to turn her on again by kissing her too passionately, I turned to give her another kiss before heading for my truck.

"You know, in the way of a bow-legged cowgirl from riding her wild stallion too much," she said with a laugh. "I'll be walking funny for a week after all the wonderful sex we've had this weekend," said Becky blushing and chuckling. "You really stretched me out because you are so big," said Becky with a blush and a chuckle while cupping her crotch through her jeans.

I grinned and promised to be back next weekend.

"I'll return next weekend, I promise, scout's honor," I said, giving her the Boy Scout sign with my two fingers.

Finally, free to bask in the sexual glory of having marathon sex with Becky, I turned to look at her from my truck. She lingered by her front door waving me her goodbye and blowing me kisses.

I waved her my goodbye and blew her kisses.

F F F

Becky My Hill Country Redhead #5:

All that next week, I kept reliving the events of the previous weekend. I savored the time I spent with Becky and all the glorious sex we had. No need to masturbate myself, as I usually did every day, sometimes multiple times a day, I wanted to save my cum for Becky. Even after recuperating and recharging my reserves from last wild weekend, I still couldn't believe how things happened so fast.

'She wanted me to meet her family,' I thought. 'I never met the family of any of my girlfriends and some of them I dated much longer than I dated Becky. I felt as nervous as I felt excited about meeting her family.'

Did I like her? Of course I liked her. Did I love her? I don't know, yet. I honestly can't say if I loved her or not, too early for that, we've only had two dates. Yet, with her so special, and us getting along so well together, I thought that it might be worth it to make her my steady girlfriend. Especially now since she was introducing me to her family next weekend, things between us quickly grew serious.

Not even hazarding a guess, I wondered what her family would be like? Would I like them? Would they like me? Would they accept me? I guess there's only one way to find out and that was to meet them.

With me suddenly living for the weekends, the following week seemed to drag. It was extremely difficult to concentrate on my job but I managed to make it through the days. Filled with excited anticipation, much like a child awaiting Christmas, I thought the weekend would never come.

As expected, my balls felt empty and somewhat sore from having cum so many times in such a short time. Usually, I'd have at least a day to rest but thankfully I had a week. I felt like a professional football player looking forward to a bye week.

My poor cock. My dick was sore. With her not asking me to use a condom, and with her on birth control, I was surprised it hadn't fallen off or been rubbed raw from all the sex we had.

Even with her taking birth control, I hoped that I hadn't made her pregnant. Yet, if I had impregnated her, I'd accept my responsibility as the father. I'd marry her. In that regard, I suppose that I had admitted to myself that I loved her. I loved Becky.

A little tender, yes, but with no visible damage, soldiering on, I was ready, willing, and able to continue having sex with my girlfriend. Even my morning erections were extra hard thinking about Becky naked and her having sex with me. She was such a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman. I looked forward to seeing her again. I looked forward to the weekend.

Taking it easy on my cock and giving it a bit of a rest, not wanting to masturbate at all, I limited my masturbation from three and four times a day to once a day. Between masturbating myself and having sex with Becky, I wondered if I'd ever run out of cum. I wondered if I'd make enough cum to last me a lifetime. It would be a shame to exhaust my supply of cum when I needed it the most to give my future wife a baby.

I needed to rebuild my depleted stores of cum and restore my energy for what I expected may be another marathon lust fest with her next weekend. Yet, I had to work that weekend. Good news/bad news, it turned out that I had to put in a little overtime on Saturday morning which actually worked out for the best.

Becky called me during the week and informed me that their family get together wasn't until Sunday. That meant I could make a little extra overtime pay and still have time to drive up to Clifton before it got dark on Saturday evening. True, it would cut our time together short but there would still be plenty of time for us. I'd still have the time to leave Sunday night so that I could make it to work on time the next day.

F F F

Finally, Saturday arrived. During the week, I ate plenty of protein, salmon, eggs, leafy greens, cherries, and Brazil nuts to replenish my testosterone. Sleeping a full 8-hours every night, I was as rested as I could be. Fortunately, I only had to work a half shift on Saturday so I could take off at noon. I drove home, showered, and had a light lunch in preparation for the weekend with my hot, redheaded temptress.

I called Becky to let her know I was on my way. Clearly, she was excited. Her excitement was contagious and she excited me, too.

"I'm leaving now, Becky," I said.

As if she was jumping up and down, she laughed with glee.

"I can't wait to see you, David," she said, blowing me kisses over her phone.

Then, thinking that I was the only pervert who constantly and continually masturbated, she said something that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me.

"I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to admit that I've masturbated several times during the week over the thoughts of your big dick," she said with a dirty laugh. "Only, my fingers, vibrator, and dildo are poor excuses for your erect, hard cock," she said with another dirty laugh. "I need you, David. I need your big dick."

Nonetheless, I was a little uneasy about meeting her folks with such short notice and knowing almost nothing about them. A bit weird, I didn't know what to say. I decided to just be polite and on my best behavior.

'Hi, I'm the man who strips your daughter naked. I masturbate her pussy, eat her pussy, make love to her and, then I fuck her. She blows me. She sucks my cock and I cum in her mouth. Then, I ejaculate a second load of cum all over her freckled, pretty face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her big, naked breasts," I imagined saying to her mother and her father.

F F F

Able to drive a little faster and get there a little quicker, I drove the now familiar country road. I pulled up to Becky's house right at 3:00 PM and parked beside Shirley's car beneath the carport. Not unusual that Shirley was home, she doesn't work on the weekend. In the way that I was alone with her the first time that I was with her, I wished that I was alone with Becky again now so that we didn't have to be quiet while having sex. Waking up the dead if we lived by a cemetery, she showed that she's a screamer.

Becky met me at the front door and planted a hot, wet, kiss on my eager lips. Parting my lips and French kissing me, no one had ever kissed me in the way that Becky kissed me. Then she looked up at me with those big, green beautiful eyes, reached her horny hand around me, and squeezed my butt. I wondered if she received as much sexual pleasure squeezing my butt as I do when squeezing her ass. I loved her shapely as nearly as much as I loved her big tits.

"Hi, Honey," she said. "I hope you don't mind, but Shirley wanted to come with us tomorrow to my family's outing."

She looked at me to read my reaction to Shirley tagging along.

"And we would like you to drive us," said Becky with a big smile. "Your truck is roomier and nicer than Shirley's old, junk box of a car," said Becky. "The last thing that we want to do is to breakdown and miss the family get-together.

Both Becky and Shirley laughed and grinned at each other and me.

What could I say? How could I refuse her? A sucker for this woman, I couldn't say no to anything that she asked.

It didn't matter to me if Shirley wanted to come with us. It didn't matter to me if I drove us there. I'd be with my beautiful girlfriend. I didn't care where I was and/or who I was with when I was with her. Whatever we did, I was just happy to be with Becky.

Except from a distance when she arrived home for her clothes before heading off to see her family, and I waited in my truck for her to leave, I hadn't seen Shirley since the dance where I first met Becky. The three of us sat in the dining room and chatted for a while. Shirley looked different from how I remembered her. She looked prettier. Her hair was done as if she just had it cut and she was wearing more makeup than I remembered her wearing.

She wore a tight pair of blue jeans and a low-cut top that showed her cleavage and the tops of her bulbous, B cup breasts. She looked sexy. Not as pretty as Becky, of course, but she looked nice.

I wondered if she was hoping to meet someone at the family gathering. Who knows? A single woman must always be prepared for lightning to strike. One never knows when love knocks at your door as it did for Becky and I.

F F F

Playing footsies with my foot, Becky rubbed my leg with her leg under the table. Then, whenever Shirley stood to get coffee, cookies, or excuse herself to go to her room for something, or to the bathroom, my redheaded minx stole kisses whenever Shirley wasn't looking or wasn't there watching. I loved kissing Becky as much as I loved having sex with her.

Her kissing me in secret surely wasn't as subtle as she thought. Whenever Shirley caught us kissing, she just grinned and rolled her eyes. As if she was Becky's mother instead of just her friend, we got a chuckle out of her reaction to catching us kissing.

Since they hadn't made plans for dinner that night, I offered to treat them to dinner at the local Pizza Hut. Of course, those two, hungry gals accepted. It was an all-you-can-eat buffet, Saturday night and I was hungry, too.

We climbed into the cab of my truck. Of course, Becky was glued to my side and beneath my right arm. Fortunately, she left me enough room for me to work the gearshift while giving the opportunity to accidentally on purpose rub her big, blouse and bra clad breast with my arm and my elbow while shifting gears.

Even with only feeling her breast with my elbow, I loved feeling her breast through her shirt and bra. Apparently, Becky was unaware that men have breast feelers all over their bodies. We can feel breasts through our arms, our elbows, our shoulders, our chests, our knees, and our feet.

F F F

She moved closer to me to give Shirley more room so that she wasn't cramped driving three in my truck. We must have been hungry because we ate like three, starving pigs in a pigpen instead of at Pizza Hut's all-you-can-eat-buffet. Even though I returned for a fourth helping, Becky and Shirley went back to the buffet twice. With them always watching their weight, women don't typically have big appetites but this day they both did.

We had a corner booth that gave us plenty of elbow room to spread out our food and our empty plates before returning to the buffet for more. We chatted and laughed loudly for at least an hour between helpings and numerous trips to the drink fountain. When we decided we were stuffed and couldn't eat any more, we headed or should I say waddled to the cashier's counter. I gladly paid for our wonderful repast.

Years later, I remembered the deceased, God rest his soul, 400 pound comedian, John Pinette who died at only 50 years old. He did a hilarious skit about a Chinese food all-you-can-eat buffet. He mocked the owner of the restaurant in his sketch of what happened with him going up for food so many times.

"You been here for four hours. Eat vegetables. You scare my wife," said John while telling the audience what the restaurant owner said.

After eating at the Pizza Hut buffet, I laughed while remembering John Pinette.

F F F

Clifton is a small Texas town. Even though there was a decent restaurant downtown, such as it was, small towns generally had only a Dairy Queen, a burger joint, and a Pizza Hut. The restaurants were located next to the farm and ranch equipment store complete with tractors, horse trailers, animal feed, and farm and ranch supplies.

It was certainly an entertaining drive home with each of us trying to out-do each other in an impromptu belching contest. Every time one of us burped, we laughed so much our faces and sides ached. Finally arriving home, still laughing, we stumbled into the house. Taking patient turns to use the one bathroom, we continued chatting a few more minutes until Shirley decided to watch some TV in her room to give us some alone time.

With her only having the one bathroom, Becky and I decided to hit the restroom first before saying goodnight to Shirley. She followed me outside while holding my hand. I went out to make sure the doors on my truck were locked.

I leaned her against the hood of my truck and passionately made out with her. I fondled her breasts through her shirt while she fondled my semi-hard cock through my jeans. Our tongues wrestled as I started to pinch her stiffening nipples through her blouse and bra. I cupped her firm, butt cheeks and gave them loving squeezes.

I loved her firm ass as much as I loved her big breasts. As if we were about to wrestle, she wrapped her legs around mine. I felt my pre-cum leaking from the head of my cock. Glad that I wore underwear otherwise, I would have had a wet spot on the leg of my jeans.

F F F

We tried keeping as quiet as possible since we were outside and under the carport that sent echoes throughout the neighborhood. Unable to remain silent, we decided to take our kissing and petting back inside to her room. We shushed each other so as not to make too much noise even though we could hear "Saturday Night Live" playing loudly on Shirley's TV. Clearly, Shirley played her TV louder than normal so as not to hear us.

We quietly giggled once in Becky's bedroom. Even though it was still warm outside, we decided to close her door but kept the windows open for the cooling ventilation. Thank God she had screens on the windows because Texas has some big and nasty bugs. If Texas had this many big bugs, I can't imagine what it must be like to live in Australia, the poisonous spider capital of the world.

Since we were so full after dinner and didn't want to disturb Shirley, we decided to have a nice, slow session of love making instead of our usual wild, frenzied animal fucking which could wake the dead. As if we were lovers instead of sex crazed fuckers, we lay there on her bed, wrapped in each other's arms, hugging, kissing, and sensually feeling and massaging each other. We took our time making out while slowly undressing one another.

I loved how her firm breasts felt in my big hands when kissing her. I loved making out with a woman while feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. I loved touching, feeling, and fondling her everywhere through her clothes while French kissing her.

I loved rubbing her damp crotch through her jeans. I could feel how hot she was as she grounded her jean clad pussy into my hand. With her always touching me and feeling me, Becky enjoyed feeling me through my shirt. She took extra care to explore my arms, my chest, and my abs as well as my ass. Even though I wasn't a musclebound bodybuilder, from doing a man's hard work, I was firm and toned.

F F F

She explored the growing bulge in my tight jeans. Taking our time instead of rushing the sex in the way we did the first time that we were together, we slowly undressed each other while closely examining and appreciating each other's naked bodies. I lovingly caressed her beautiful breasts, fingered her erect nipples, and sucked her nipples. She softly moaned while I had my wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

Returning the sexual favor, she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, and reached her soft and warm hand inside my briefs. She wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my hard cock. While continuing to kiss me, she slowly stroked me to a bigger and harder erection with her hand trapped inside my tight jeans. I unzipped her pants and reached inside her moist panties to finger her wet pussy.

We kissed passionately as we proceeded to completely remove each other's clothes. Even though there was a cooling breeze coming through the windows, and we were naked, we were sweating. Becky decided it may be a good idea to turn on her air conditioner. Then, she realized that Shirley had already done so herself earlier.

We were carried away and hadn't realized that we had been at it for over an hour. Settling back into her bed, my wonderful redhead crawled half-way down the bed. With her hand wrapped around my big dick, she nuzzled my now fully, erect manhood with her lips. She cupped my testicles in her soft and warm hand. Then, she lightly kissed and licked the engorged head of my cock.

As soon as her lips stretched over the tip, as if she was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, she immediately sunk that glorious mouth of hers all the way down to the root of my dick in one smooth motion. I had to stifle a moan of pleasure as she began to slowly and lovingly, lick and suck my pulsing shaft. In the way that she sucked my cock caused another dose of pre-cum to leak out which she quickly smeared over her lips as if she was wearing lip gloss.

She decorated herself with my cum in the way that Cameron Diaz used Ben Stiller's cum as hair gel in There's Something About Mary. She licked my cum from her lips and, snowballed it in my mouth, she shared some of my cum with me in a wonderful kiss. She returned her attention to another one of her epic blowjobs. Sensing that I was nearly at the brink of having an orgasm, we decided to continue with a proper coupling.

F F F

I turned her on to her back, spread her knees apart, and orally pleasured her. I needed to make her plenty wet enough to receive my big cock. I licked both her outer and inner labial lips. I gave extra attention to the hood of her clitoris. I ate Becky's pussy as if she was my all that I could eat buffet.

Licking her faster and licking her harder while finger fucking her deeper, I rubbed and pressed on her G spot. She moaned. She squirmed. She was ready to receive my big dick.

I mounted her and moved into the missionary position. Then, without further delay, my enraged cock found its way into her molten depth unaided. I looked into her beautiful, green eyes as I slowly entered her deeper.