Becky My Hill Country Redhead #5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glad that I met her family, I now knew more about her upbringing. I discovered how she viewed the world in general. I found out more about how she felt about me. I wondered if I was falling in love with her. I wondered if she was falling in love with me. I wondered if she was my forever woman, and I was her forever person.

I could hardly believe how such a lovely woman could have been hiding from the world until we met, at, of all places, a country and western bar and dancehall. How was it that no one else discovered this wonderful, beautiful, lusty woman? I was lucky to have found her.

With me from an upper middle class family, my father was an engineer and my mother was a realtor and artist. They would have considered Becky to be from the wrong side of the tracks. Perhaps, that explained their hesitancy about me dating a country girl.

Love doesn't make any distinctions about class, education, or money. Rather, love just happens. Love is solely based on mutual connection and sexual attraction. Call it soulmates, fate, or destiny. I don't know but it did seem we were meant to be together.

I remembered the movie Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. Talking about falling for a woman from the wrong side of the tracks. He fell in love with a prostitute. He molded her into the woman that he wanted and could love.

It seemed we were perfectly matched for each other. Whether destiny, fate, karma, luck, or kismet, love just happened? Who knows? Only time will tell but we seemed to be right for each other.

"I love you, Becky," I said while driving home and for only myself to hear.

To be continued...