Becky My Hill Country Redhead #5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned with obvious sexual pleasure and shuddered with erotic delight. Her copious amount of vaginal juices began to flow making my entry that much easier. Making love while slowly humping one another, we took our time to sensually enjoy our mutual coupling.

We slowly moved together with the rhythm only our bodies could dictate. As soon as we each came to the brink of having an orgasm, I backed off while she had several smaller orgasms. Continuously kissing and fondling each other and making love to one another for over another hour, we slowly reached our combined climaxes.

We breached the barrier together as quietly as possible but she still managed to moan loudly enough that Shirley would have heard us over her TV had her television not been turned up as loud. Hoping she was already asleep. We quietly smiled at each other and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

F F F

We slept like the dead until there was a knock on our door. We heard Shirley giggling outside of Becky's bedroom door.

"Wake up, you sleepy heads. Does anyone want breakfast before it becomes lunch?"

Becky laughed and answered through the door.

"Thank you, Shirley. We'll be right there," said Becky.

We quickly got up and put on our robes. Becky put on her robe and handed me Shirley's pink robe that Becky had left on her bed from the night before. We quickly combed and brushed our hair, brushed out teeth, and opened the door where we were greeted with the wonderful aroma of fresh, hot coffee and breakfast.

Still a little groggy, we stumbled out to the breakfast table finding it was already set for three. Shirley grinned when she saw me wearing her pink robe. Only, instead of her grinning over me wearing her robe, she grinned over seeing my semi-erect cock peeking out from her bathrobe that parted open as I walked. As embarrassed as I was sexually excited that my girlfriend's roommate saw my naked dick, I quickly closed her robe and covered myself.

She winked at me. When Becky saw that I had accidentally exposed myself to her friend, she laughed. We all had a little chuckle over me accidentally exposing my big dick.

"Well, what can I say," said Becky to Shirley? "Now you know why I couldn't wait to have sex with my well hung man," she said while laughing.

I looked from Shirley to look at Becky.

"Sorry about wearing your robe. It was either this or coming to breakfast naked," I said with a dirty laugh.

F F F

After we finished our sumptuous breakfast of farmer's omelets, hash browns, and strong, black coffee, we excused ourselves to get ready for the day. We both dressed for the family outing. I wore my jeans and a short sleeved, western shirt, Becky wore cut offs and a short sleeved, western shirt tied under her breasts. She left the top, two buttons of her shirt unbuttoned to expose her long, sexy line of cleavage and the tops of her big breasts that bulged over her low-cut bra.

We wore our boots since it would be an outdoor casual meeting/BBQ. I was told we were to meet Becky's family at the pavilion in Meridian state park. I had been to Meridian before on the trail rides so I wasn't unfamiliar with the area, but I had never been to the park.

The three of us climbed into my truck as it rumbled to life. We headed out on the short 15 minute drive. Becky rested her hand on the bulge that I had in my jeans whenever I was with her. With her looking as if she wished she had a man to grope, Shirley looked over at her friend groping me through my jeans.

Becky tried to tell me a little about her family before we got there so that I'd have a heads-up of what to expect. She guided me through the park to the pavilion where we saw a group of maybe two dozen people of all ages. As I had somewhat suspected, these were country folk. Their uniform of the day were jeans, cutoffs, T-shirts, boots, cowboy, or truckers hats and at least one guy wearing a sleeveless wife beater shirt that showed off his tattoos.

When we got out of my truck, Becky led us to the group and began her introductions whereupon we were greeted with hugs, and handed ice cold bottles of beer. I loved country hospitality. Becky introduced to her mother, a short woman of about 5' 2". A bit thin, she had unruly red hair. She appeared to be in her fifties.

Next I was introduced to her stepfather who was a little taller but still only about 5' 8" tall, and stocky. He was tanned, unshaven, and had dark brown eyes, and greying dark brown hair. He looked to be in his fifties, too. He had the muscular body of someone who worked with his hands on a farm or a ranch.

Seemingly testing my grip, we firmly shook hands. I met his firm handshake with my firm handshake and smiled. Becky introduced the rest of the family and friends as they all came by to check out this very tall, goodlooking, new guy on her arm.

I was greeted warmly as only country folk can do. They offered me another cold beer and pointed me to the table setup with a huge lunch spread. Potato salad, coleslaw, ranch beans, BBQ brisket, ribs, sausage, hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, onions, pickles, jalapeno peppers, several kinds of bread and rolls. There were chips and dips, and several coolers of soft drinks and beer. These people certainly knew how to eat!

F F F

Although their language and mannerisms were coarse, they were refreshingly religious. They all bowed their heads as the eldest man of the family, Becky's eldest uncle, who was in his 70's, gave thanks for the meal. Then, of course, everyone dug in and filled their plates. It seemed that her uncle was actually in the original band of Bob Wills and even knew Hank Williams when he was young!

There were a lot of conversations going around all at the same time. Loud and sometimes boisterously raucous, everyone seemed to talk at once. Everyone asked about me and how we met. They even invited me to join their domino game. I haven't played dominoes since I was younger. I was rusty at the game.

Obviously, Becky and I were partners and we managed to win a couple of rounds but I was totally outclassed by the older folk. After a while, the young guy who was about my age, wearing the sleeveless wife beater shirt and tattoos, Becky's closest cousin, Robert took me aside. He grinned and punched my arm playfully.

"I'm glad that Becky finally found a good guy who makes her happy," he said.

Then, he even gave me a conspiratory wink while eying Shirley. He invited me to go fishing with some of the guys but I declined since I didn't have a license, nor was I really interested in fishing anyway. Realizing after my third beer, I found myself in need of relief and asked where the restrooms were. Becky pointed to the building up the hill and said it's a little rustic but clean.

I excused myself from the group and walked up the hill to the log building that housed the restrooms. I not only relieved myself of the beer, but I took some alone time to allow me some time away from the still largely, unknown crowd. With me coming from a relatively small family, I wasn't used to having so many people around all talking and laughing loudly at once.

Unaccustomed to being around so many people, I needed to take a mental break because my ears were still ringing from all of the talking, laughing, and shouting. I couldn't imagine how loud the din would be if we were all indoors. As described, the restroom was in a rustic, log cabin design but clean and somewhat spacious with several stalls. An opened trough along one wall served those who only needed to pee. There were several sinks with mirrors along the opposite wall.

I couldn't wait to unzip my pants and pull out my semi-hard dick. I pissed like a Russian racehorse. It felt as if I'd never stop peeing but at least it gave me a little alone time to allow me to reflect on the situation while thinking about Becky's family.

It was quite obvious that Becky was the recipient of all the good genes of the family. Even though she had her mother's red hair, freckles, green eyes, and big breasts, I wondered if she was adopted and not actually related to any of these people. Not that I was complaining, she was by far the best looking woman there or anywhere else, as far as I'm concerned.

After seeing her all dolled up, Shirley was a good looking woman, too, but she was no comparison to Becky's beauty. She didn't have Becky's sexy and shapely body. Nor did Shirley have Becky's big breasts. Yet, even if her friend was as good looking, there's something magical about a woman with long, red, lush hair, big green, beautiful eyes, and freckles. With her big breasts a bonus, Becky was my kind of woman.

F F F

Based upon their impressions of me, it seemed they all seemed to believe that I was a good guy, better educated with a decent job, and probably a good match for her. All of which was probably true, but I'd never admit that to anyone. If anything, instead of me being her dream man, she was my dream woman. When I finally finished emptying my bladder and stuffed myself back in my pants, I heard the outside bathroom door open.

Thinking it was just one of the guys from the party also needing to take a leak, not even looking up to acknowledge him, I just ignored him as guys usually do when in a restroom. But to my surprise, I felt a hand on my ass and another hand grab my crotch. I couldn't believe it.

'What the hell,' I thought?"

I stammered while thinking that one of the guys was gay and was making a pass at me. To my surprise and relief, I spun around to see the mischievous grin of my beautiful redhead. Becky gave me a big smile.

"What are you doing here in the men's room," I asked with a laugh?

She returned my laugh with her laugh.

"I missed you," whispered Becky. "I figured I'd find you here. Before I entered, I made sure no one else was heading this way. Since I hadn't seen you for a while, I decided to check on you myself," she said, grinning and licking her lips.

She stared down at the bulge in my jeans.

"Here, let me help you with that," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look.

F F F

She unzipped my jeans and fished out my cock. Her green eyes sparkled like jewels as she felt my cock grow in her warm hand. Then, she slid a slow tongue across her full, red lips.

I looked around to see if anyone was coming, my hot redhead kissed me deeply while continuing to stroke me to hardness. After only a few strokes to get me hard, shocking me, she dropped to her knees right there in the middle of the men's room floor and wrapped her sensuous lips around the head of my cock. As if she was a gay man servicing me in a bus station men's room in the way a gay man serviced Jon Voight in the Midnight Cowboy, I couldn't believe that Becky was about to blow me in the men's room.

Clearly, quite the talented cocksucker, she enjoyed giving blowjobs as much as I love receiving blowjobs. There's something about a beautiful woman on her knees and staring up at me while stroking and sucking my prick. Becky gave me the best blowjobs I've ever had and, this one, was no different.

While she continued staring up at me with her green eyes and my big dick stretching her beautiful mouth, she stroked my cock while sucking it deeper into her mouth. While stroking with one hand, she fondled and gently squeezed my testicles with her other hand. Adding to my sexual excitement, I could clearly see our activities in the mirrors.

I couldn't believe how hot we looked as her saliva dripped from her chin as she sensuously continued to engulf my manhood. This was better than any porn movie I had ever seen because it was live and we were the stars. She was insistent and I was horny but I reasoned this was not the right time nor place for an extended lovemaking session.

Even a quick suck and fuck was risky in this public restroom, especially with her friends and family on the scene. Yet, it seemingly didn't matter to my insatiable succubus. Sensing my increased arousal and imminent release, she disengaged her hand and her mouth from my throbbing cock. As soon as she stood, she took my cock in her hand again and led me into one of the larger stalls while pulling me by my stiff prick.

As soon as I closed the door of the stall, Becky was all over me. Kissing me and groping me, she tried wrapping her entire body around me in the way of a python. Damn, my kind of woman, this woman was some kind of horny.

I had never had sex in a public restroom before so I wasn't sure what to do. Yet, there's a first time for everything. Right?

"No time for niceties, it is what it is," she said with a laugh. "I'm horny and I need you to fuck my hot, wet pussy right now," she whispered hoarsely. "Fuck me, David," she said.

She pulled her cutoff jeans down far enough to expose her ginger trimmed, glorious, firm, freckled ass while I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my knees to allow my eager monster out. I'll never understand how she could make me so hard and as fast as she could. What surprised me the most was that, even though I am larger than most guys, Becky made my cock swell to monstrous proportions that day.

F F F

My big dick felt and looked like I had a cock that would make a porn star proud. My cock felt like it was at least 10" long, rock hard, and pointing skyward. Becky bent forward while presenting that fine ass of hers as she spread her dripping pussy lips. She placed her hands on the far wall to brace herself for what was to come.

Assuming the position, I moved behind her in a standing, doggy position as my cock pointed the way and entered her with one, smooth, deep motion. Instantly, I filled her completely. I groaned with pleasure upon entering her. She practically screamed her sexual arousal as she seemed to have an almost immediate huge, shaking, orgasm.

Then, grabbing her hips, I humped her faster and I humped her harder. The head of my prick hit the bottom of her pussy every time while my balls slapped her ass on every stroke. My cock humped her pussy in and out of her sopping wet love tunnel. I made sloppy, squelching noises that reverberated off the walls of the restroom.

With one hand, I reached around her and squeezed one of her firm breasts. Then reaching further down, I began to finger and rub her clitoris. She shook while having another orgasm. I squished her breasts into the far wall while using that as a backstop. As if my cock was a piledriver, I pounded her pussy with all my might.

"Oh, David. I'm gonna... Holy shit," she said. "I'm gonna," she said while panting. "What the hell are you doing to me? I can't take it anymore! Oh my god. Your cock feels so much bigger than usual. You're filling me more than ever. I can't hold it any longer. I'm... gonna..."

Feeling my own cum rising up from my full balls, up my steel hard shaft, I couldn't hold back any longer either.

"I'm going to explode right here in your pussy," I said. "Take it. Take all of it. It's all for you, Becky," I said.

F F F

With my reserves of cum replenished from controlling myself from masturbating as much as I usually do, I ejaculated stream after stream of my white hot, sticky liquid in her warm and wet pussy. Having never cum as much and as long, I must have shot 3 or 4 huge loads into her hungry twat. I filled her completely and to capacity. She had cum leaking out to be caught in her panties. Making a mess of her panties instead, at least I didn't make a mess on the walls or floor.

We reached our orgasms simultaneously, seeing stars, grunting, moaning, shaking. Becky tried to suppress her scream of orgasmic bliss while simultaneously squirting her love juices all over my groin. We collapsed together while still trying to keep from falling to the floor. Unbelievably, with her such a willingly and aggressive partner, this was the best sex that I ever had.

The musky aroma of our combined sex permeated the room. I hoped it would air out before someone else needed to use the facilities. After we caught our breath, cleaned ourselves as best as we could and began to straighten our clothes. Then, we heard the outer door of the restroom open.

'Oh, oh,' I thought. 'Someone is coming.'

I hoped it wasn't her father. Peeking out of our stall, I recognized Robert, Becky's tattooed cousin. Surprising me, he led Shirley into the restroom hand in hand. Becky poked her head out of our stall, red faced and was shocked to see her roommate with her cousin. We all just stood there in shock for a moment.

"It looks like you got yours before I could get mine," grinned Robert. "I figured you would," he said with a dirty laugh.

He and I grinned at each other like a couple of opossums. I laughed and nodded as I led my girlfriend out of the restroom.

"Yeah, I guess it's official now, huh?" I muttered.

A couple of thumbs up signs were exchanged between the guys and sheepish, knowing, red faced grins were exchanged between the roommates. We quickly and quietly left the two to their own devices. Obviously, as horny as we were, we never said anything else about it the rest of the day. There were occasional winks exchanged and the ladies would blush and giggle knowingly. I always wondered if they were exchanging notes with one another about me and Robert.

F F F

As it was growing late and the party began breaking up, Becky and I decided to leave as well. Shirley came over and said we didn't have to worry about taking her home because Robert was taking her out that night and not to wait up for her. Apparently, neither Shirley nor Robert had to work the next day. We said our goodbyes, Becky gave Shirley a hug, and Robert and I exchanged high fives.

"Treat her right, dude," said Robert.

We said our goodbyes to her friends and family. Then, Becky and I walked back to my truck, hand in hand. I wondered if the fact that Shirley had insisted we ride up to the park in my truck if it was all preplanned with her and Robert.

As we drove back to Becky's house, we were very quiet. At this point, we really didn't have much to talk about rather than just to enjoy being together and our afterglow of the day. When she leaned to me while cuddling me, I tenderly kissed her forehead. She rubbed my thigh as I drove. Not so much to make me aroused again, but just the loving caresses that signaled her growing feelings for me.

When we pulled into her carport, we quietly got out of my truck and went inside the house. With us so compatible and getting along so well, I felt as if we were married. I couldn't choose a better wife than Becky. She had everything that I wanted in a woman.

"Would you like some coffee before you go, David," asked Becky?

She knew that I'd be leaving for home soon.

"Sure," I said. "I could really go for some coffee after all the beer I drank this afternoon," I replied with a laugh.

F F F

I looked at her while thinking of her parents.

"Your folks seem like nice, and your friends are a friendly bunch. I could see how close they all are after coming together to meet me," I said. "I liked them."

Then, I looked at her to read her reaction to my question.

"Do you think they liked me," I asked?

Becky laughed.

"Oh, honey, of course they liked you. After I told them all about you, if they didn't approve of you, they would have discouraged me from seeing you again a long time ago," she said with a chuckle. "Clearly, in the way that they welcomed you, they think you are a keeper," she said with a laugh.

We finished our coffee, I hit the restroom, kissed my lovely redheaded girlfriend goodnight, and I walked to my truck. I turned to wave her my goodnight. We blew kisses to each other as the sun was beginning to set. Heading for home, I pulled out onto the road. This had not only been a wonderful day but also a memorable one.

F F F

It was a quiet drive home with a lot of self-reflection. I remembered the activities of the day. I thought about what the future held in store for us. In a way, it was good that we didn't have all that much time for sex that day. Rather we got to know more about each other as individuals.