Becky Seduces Veronica’s Husband

Story Info
Veronica’ loses her career and her family.
8.2k words
3.39
14.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky seduces Veronica's Husband at a Cost

Veronica' loses her career and her family

Inspector Becky Morris, a corrupt inner city police officer is a director with the vice squad to put task forces together for sting operations and breaking up drug rings. Her latest task is to put together a plan to bring down a drug lord name Terrance Burford better known as "Fastfingers". This will be a difficult plan to execute as Becky is on Fastfingers's payroll and doesn't need or want him caught.

Becky has a three o'clock appointment coming to her office. She leaned back in her chair and smiled to herself as she thought about her plan.

It starts with one officer trying to infiltrate the gang and get in good with Fastfingers. A female officer is needed for this job. The female must had not worked on the streets or known around the community.

At three she was expecting young officer Veronica Miller, a 24 year old new police officer who had just graduated from their police academy. She is married and is an attractive woman. About 5'4" tall, 118 pounds, nice figure with brunette hair, white skin, and beautiful blue eyes. She was from a small community and had only moved to the big city for the first time after getting married and taking her new police job.

Veronica husband's name is Sam, a police officer in the same precinct with a different job entirely. He has been on the force for the past year. Sam was not happy that Veronica was on the force as he wants to start a family.

Over the past year before Veronica came on the scene Becky had been flirting with Sam. She was always hitting him, but without success. She knew he was married. Becky was totally different as she was 10 years older than Sam and she weight close to 300 pounds. Nevertheless, Becky wanted Sam bad and is willing to do what was necessary to get him.

Veronica was naïve, inexperienced, lacking in any street smarts, and ambitious. It was her ambition that Becky was counting on to lure her into her trap.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Veronica entered. "Officer Miller, good to see you. Please have a seat." She did.

"Veronica, I know you are new to the city, but for those of us who've been working here for many years, we have had a major thorn in our side here for a long time. He is a badass black pimp and drug dealer who goes by the street name of, "Fastfingers". He runs most of the prostitution and drug dealing in our precinct. We've been trying to bring him down for a long time, but we just can't make anything stick."

"What does this have to do with me?" she asked.

"I'm getting to that. You're brand new here. You've not worked on the street. Nobody knows you. "Fastfingers" has a thing for young woman. I'd like to put you undercover at his bar, the "The Dark Cave". He runs his operations from there. He has a pad and office in the back, but it's a fortress. If we could get someone in there on the inside, even for a short time, we might be able to get enough info for a warrant or wiretap, and then we could bring him down. You'd be doing the city and department a great service, and if it works your reputation in the department would be made. With your school and academy record, you'd sail to the top."

Veronica liked the part about rapid promotion. That is what Becky was counting on.

"Wouldn't it be dangerous?" Veronica asked.

"There would be risks, but we'll have undercover officers outside the bar at all times. All you would have to do is hit a key on a special cell phone we would give you and they would be in there in 30 seconds. Now it's very important if you do accept the job that you not tell anyone about this operation. No friends, family, co-workers, absolutely nobody period. This is for your own safety. For the record you'll be listed on special detached admin duty, but only I will know about your special assignment. You would need to tell friends and family that you will be out of touch for up to three months on a special, confidential assignment."

Veronica thought it over. She liked the idea about her bringing a major criminal down and the rapid advancement that would follow. She was too inexperienced to recognize the danger.

"I can give you more time to think it over."

"No, I'll do it."

"That's great! I knew we could count on you. We'll schedule some briefings next week to go over all the details."

As she walked out of the office, Becky smiled to herself. Hook, line, and sinker she thought. She could not know that Inspector Becky had been on Fastfingers's payroll for years, and that the whole thing was a setup, which the pimp was looking forward to. He loved breaking in uppity, inexperienced, young, white girls. There would be no backup officers.

Veronica went home that night and told Sam her husband that she would be on a special assignment for a couple of months or so. Sam went absolutely insane that she took the job without discussing it with him first. He wanted a family, Veronica wanted a career. Little else was said to me about the assignment, but she could see that Sam was more agitated than usual. Sam noticed that she was more frigid than usual and her all-knowing attitude was more pronounced. They argued up to the day Veronica was to report. Sam had badgered Veronica on details up to the day so left.

The following day Sam did his own investigating at the precinct and found no information. Sam continued to search and ask around, but all roads led to a dead end.

Two days later. Veronica sat nervously at the bar of the "The Dark Cave". She had never spent time in an inner city neighborhood before and was not comfortable or used to being around black people. There were no white men in the bar, but there were several white women, who looked to be from the wrong side of the tracks. She finished her first Jack and coke. She was wearing a low cut cocktail dress, which showed a lot of cleavage, which she never would have worn in her private life. Inspector Becky had suggested it. No man had yet approached her, which she thought strange.

Then she felt a powerful presence behind her and turned around. She looked into the eyes of "Fastfingers" and shivered.

"How are you doing tonight, baby doll?" he asked, in a deep, very masculine voice.

"Fine thanks," Veronica said, barely above a whisper.

She was stunned by him. He filled up the whole room. He looked to be around 45. He was about 6'3", 240 pounds with a bald head. He looked the part of a pimp. His shirt was open, revealing a powerful chest. He smelled of Creed Himalaya cologne and a strong male scent. His skin was black as coal.

"Well, that is good. I have never seen you in her before. You are slumming?"

"No, just exploring the world and getting out of my comfort zone."

"Well we are glad to have you. My name is Fastfingers." He stuck out a giant hand, which overwhelmed Veronica's much smaller one. She felt his raw animal heat.

"Veronica."

"Well it is nice to meet you." "I see your glass is empty. What are you drinking?"

"Jack and coke."

"Barry," he said to the bartender. "Get this pretty little lady another of our 'special' Jack and coke on the house." That was the code to lace the glass with a lot of ecstasy and a tranquilizer.

"Coming' up boss."

Fastfingers handed her the drink. "My you are a pretty little thing. That's the prettiest hair I ever seen," he said, as he gently stroked her hair, looking down at her full breasts and licking his lips. Veronica trembled and drank her glass down in nervousness. Soon she began to feel dizzy, light headed, disorientated, and warm all over. Her breasts felt warm and heavy, and they tingled, and this feeling slowly worked its way down between her legs. How could I feel this way? She tried to think? She felt almost faint.

"Baby doll you look a little under the weather. You need to rest a bit." With saying that, Fastfingers took the much smaller Veronica and walked her to the back of the bar. He came to a heavy steel door and opened it with a special security key. That was the last time the public would ever see Veronica.

He walked her through and bolted the door behind them. He walked her through an office and then into an apartment with a bedroom, living room, and kitchen. He sat her down on his king size bed.

"You'll feel better with a little rest."

"No I'm fine." Veronica couldn't think clearly. But she just barely managed with great effort to find her cell in her purse and push the emergency key. Fastfingers smiled at that. Becky had briefed him fully on the setup.

"Do you want to make a call, young one?" He took the phone from her and smashed it flat under the heel of his boot. He kissed her cheek and ran his thick tongue up and down the side of her face and into her ear.

"No, please don't do that." He licked her lips, and then kissed her hard on her mouth, his lips completely covering her mouth with his tongue completely filling the inside of her mouth. All the air was sucked from her lungs. In the back of her brain she felt distant fear, but she was too stunned and overwhelmed to move or speak. Fastfingers began unzipping the back of her dress.

"No please, stop."

"Now you hush baby doll. Your daddy Fastfingers gonna treat you right."

He stood her up and pulled her dress off. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra which he began pulling off. Her arms fell to her sides and the pimp grabbed the bra and threw it in a trash can. "My women don't wear bras or cocktail dresses. Soon we get you clothes for the hood." She looked up at him in fear and submission. "Now you just relax baby doll. Fastfingers be taking care of you from now on. You just do what I say and all will be fine."

He felt her full breasts and pinched the nipples. He liked the contrast of his black hand covering her white breast. Small electric shocks started going off in Veronica's womb. He started at her neck and sucked, bit, and licked down to her nipples leaving a wet trail of red marks and bite marks. "Oh you're fine!" He ran his hand over her belly to her panties which he removed. He ran his large fingers over her tight ass, then over her vaginal lips and then into her. She was very wet. He could feel her vagina contracting. "Oh my, you are really hot!"

He put his finger in his mouth and licked the juice off. "Nothing is sweeter than young pussy juice! He replaced his fingers with his large fat pink tongue and made love to her vagina. She began having orgasms.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. Sam had never given Veronica such an experienced like this before. Fastfingers got up and took off his clothes. When Veronica saw his penis she began to come to her senses. It looked to be 10 inches long and as thick as a beer can. Her pussy contracted as she thought of his powerful potency and her unprotected fertile womb.

He walked toward her with his erection leading the way. Its coal black head was the size of a medium sized apple. Its opening was like the pulsating mouth of a fish, oozing clear fluid. She was over powered by his strong male odor.

"No please, Fastfingers! I'm not on birth control. This is my fertile time."

"That's fine! That is what I like! I will give you a strong black baby. A real man's baby! I gonna take care of you and break you in right." She whimpered. "I have got something to take the edge off baby doll." He reached into a drawer and pulled out a pipe and a rock of crack cocaine. He put the pipe in her mouth and began to light the crack. She struggled. "Please I don't do drugs." Veronica realized she was no match for Fastfingers. She calmed down and inhaled the smoke coughing at first. "There you go. Now you're getting it done." A wave of euphoria washed over her. Her fears and inhibitions disappeared and she became wracked with sexual desire. "Now isn't that better?" She nodded her head, her eyes wide open. He kissed her.

He pushed his giant erect cock against her face, playfully batting her with it, and smeared precum down the side of her face. He put the head against her mouth. Slowly at first and then with more eagerness Veronica started kissing and licking the head. His fluid was sweet and salty and she liked the taste. "Run your tongue on my cock!" "Now lick those balls!" She did.

He prepared to mount her. "We gonna go slow and easy. I'll break you in right." He eased in slowly. Fastfingers moaned as he felt how tight, wet, and hot Veronica was. She felt full and stretched as if having a baby. Her vagina went into continuous orgasm. He pushed deeper.

"It gonna hurt, but then it will feel real good."

He broke through. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," Veronica yelled. He stopped at the opening of her womb and held still till she calmed down. She felt pain, but the cascade of pleasure drowned it out. He began stroking and she had never experienced such joy. She wanted more.

She wanted his powerful seed, rich with the DNA of Africa. She grasped his big, muscular shoulders. "Oh Fastfingers, I want your sperm! I want your black child!" Fastfingers let go, bellowing like a bull and she lost her mind. Tidal surge after tidal surge of hot, thick, solid white African seed flooded her womb, filling every millimeter of space there. She could feel it pulsating and seething within her, like a hurricane, finding and engulfing her ripe, fertile eggs. She knew she would be pregnant and that Fastfingers would never allow her to have an abortion. She accepted this and surrendered to this powerful black man.

Fastfingers gave Veronica a few more hits of crack cocaine from his pipe. She was coughing and choking on the drug. Fastfingers laughed as he knew the drug was doing its job.

"God, you're such a fucking whore," he whispered and the fact that this thug was talking down on her turned her on so much more than it should.

Veronica felt her lips part slightly for his cock and he ran the tip of his dick up and down her slit, teasing her without penetrating her. When she felt his precum stick to her lips Veronica begged Fastfingers to take her, before even realizing she said it out loud.

"What was that, slut?" He asked, holding his cock just against her pussy. He pressed just the tip of his cock inside her she couldn't hold out anymore.

"Please," Veronica begged him, her voice trembling.

"Please fuck my pussy!"

He pulled away and slapped her ass, hard, and she yelped. The stinging sensation washed through her body in an instant, yet left her wanting more. She arched her back to present myself to him, and he slapped her again on the other cheek.

But to her surprise, he stepped back. Before she could react he shoved her towards the bedroom and roughly threw her on the bed, face down. The bed squeaked as he climbed on, and she gasped as he lowered down on top of her, pinning her onto the sheets beneath his large body.

One arm wrapped around her neck, holding her tight, and his other hand went down to rub her pussy. He plunged his fingers inside her wet hole and fingered her frantically, but pulled out after only a moment.

"I'm not going to fuck your pussy," Fastfingers whispered. Veronica eyes shot wide open as he gently ran his wet fingers around her asshole, and she started struggling wildly against him, even though she knew it was futile.

"No, no, please no," she pleaded, but his fingers started pressing against her sphincter insistently. "Not there! God no, please!"

"Shut up," he mumbled, holding her down with absolute ease. "Relax I will go easy on you, if you submit."

Veronica struggled a little more but he didn't stop pressing against her asshole. He waited until she gave in and after a minute or two she forced her body to stop squirming and relax. He groaned and she felt his breath on her neck when her asshole relaxed just enough to let a finger slip inside her. It felt so dirty, so wrong, but she knew this was going to happen, and she just had to let him take me.

Veronica closed her eyes and held her breath as he slowly but surely started fingering her ass, the uncomfortable penetration making way for growing pleasure with every thrust.

By the time she was getting used to it he stopped, leaving her with an unusual, empty feeling. She almost begged him to continue, but those feelings disappeared the moment she felt his cockhead rest on her asshole.

Again she struggled instinctively, but he held her down easily until she gave in again, all the while jerking his immense shaft. She yelped when a drop of precum landed on her rosebud and right then he started pushing against her ass slightly. She moaned and begged him not to but she knew better than to resist and once more forced her sphincter to relax.

It felt like he was pushing his entire arm up her ass, but she could feel it was just the tip of his cock worming its way inside. She had to consciously take a breath to keep herself from fainting, and her hands gripped the bed sheets so hard her knuckles turned pale white.

After a few inches he paused, and her whole body finally relaxed again. The slightest of movement of his cock felt uncomfortable so she tried to remain still, but he still moved in and out ever so slightly.

When Fastfingers resumed his assault on Veronica's ass she almost blacked out. He pushed down firmly, shoving inch after aching inch up her ass in one, continuous motion. She couldn't even speak up to beg him to slow down.

By the time he bottomed out inside her, she could swear he was halfway through her body and she never felt so degraded, used and slutty. She could barely breathe properly and she was seeing spots in front of her eyes.

Then he started pulling out, replacing the uncomfortable feeling of penetration with an equally uncomfortable emptiness. Veronica pushed her ass back a little, wanting to keep his cock inside her, but he pulled back more and more until just a few inches were still inside her.

He tightened his arm around her neck so she could barely breathe, covered her mouth with his other hand and started pushing into her ass again.

Her eyes rolled back and she moaned against his hand as he forced himself inside her again, faster than before. Veronica was feeling lightheaded, but even as her hands held on to his arms he didn't let go, instead pulling back out a little before slamming deeper inside her.

Fastfingers started groaning louder above her, calling her a slut and a whore as he got into a rhythm fucking her ass slowly but firmly.

She tried to beg and plead but her moans were muffled by his hand and his arm around her throat. He started fucking her ass faster and harder, paying no heed to her discomfort.

After a few minutes she felt him become more irregular and his breathing became ragged.

He bottomed out completely and held himself there and she started struggling with all her might when she felt his arm tighten around her neck and his hand smothering her mouth firmly.

Fastfingers could not take it anymore as his thick, warm cum oozed out of his cock and coated Veronica's insides. It felt strangely hot, but her mind was getting hazier with each passing second.

Her vision turned black and she struggled to stay conscious, her addled mind yearning to feel more of his cum fill her up as she passed out beneath him.

Veronica wanted to get up but still dizzy. She wanted to speak, but realized she was gagged. She immediately tasted her own familiar juices and knew he had gagged her with her own panties. She tried to spit them out but they were secured with another piece of cloth wrapped around the back of her head.

While she was out, Fastfingers had taken photos of Veronica naked on his bed, some with his dick in her mouth or pussy, several of his cum leaking from her ass and even one where he was sitting on his face masturbating.

"You belong to me now," he said softly as he pushed Veronica onto her back.

Fastfingers knew he needed to rid of Veronica. She is a married police woman and figured people would be looking for her eventually. He kept her drugged up at the apartment and used her body for his pleasure for 10 days. Nobody knew she was there.