Becky Seduces Veronica’s Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica and Belinda's relationship had grown to the point they were deeply in love. The girls knew they could not run as a computer chip has been installed in their neck for tracking purposes. They decided to come up with another plan.

The next morning, Veronica and Belinda decide to run. Belinda obtained a knife and threatened to kill the technician who put the chip in her neck. She had Veronica and then Belinda sit in a chair and the technician held a small device to her neck, it got a little hot but wasn't painful. The technician destroyed the chip in their necks. Luckily, there will be no after affects or issues. The technician was knocked out. A car was downstairs for them to steal and make their getaway. By the time William and the staff realized they were gone it was too late to track them. They dumped the car and opted for a bus ride. Halfway the girls split and went their separate ways.

When Veronica arrived home after five years she was greeted at the door by Becky. Becky was shocked to see her, however, still invited her inside the house. After Veronica told Becky the story of how she ended up as a slave, Becky proceeded to tell Veronica that Sam had her declared dead and moved on.

Becky goes on and tells Veronica that she in now married to Sam and they are deeply in love. Becky goes on telling Veronica that Sam worships her and they make love every night of the week. Becky said she is sorry for what happened to her, but nevertheless Sam is hers now and forever.

Veronica could not believe it. "You are 300 pounds and more than 10 years older than Sam." "What does he see in you?"

Becky replies that she has been the one taking care of Sam for 5 years. She cleaned the house, cooks the meals, and does his laundry and sexually satisfying him every night. Becky again said she was happy to see Veronica is ok. She took her cell phone number and will have Sam call her when he got home.

When Sam arrived home Becky told him everything. He was in shock. He took a drink and then another. Becky provided him with Veronica's phone number. Becky started crying saying that he is going to leave her for Veronica. Sam explains to Becky that is not the case. She cries saying that she is 300 pounds and 40 years old and Veronica is 29 years old and thin.

Becky pleads with Sam to take her to bed and make love to her. He did just that and fucked Becky silly for an hour. Sam started by eating her pussy and Becky sucked Sam's cock until it was nice and hard. Sam fucked Becky in all her favorite positions and capped it off cumming in her ass. Afterwards they laid there kissing and hugging. Sam assures Becky he is going nowhere. She expresses her love for him.

Sam finally makes the call to Veronica. He invites her over. They hug and cried as Veronica tells Sam the whole story from being on the vice squad to being at Dorothy's and being sold into sex slavery. Veronica explains that most of it is a blur and she can't remember how she got there or why. It is 5 years lost.

Sam tells Veronica of how he searched for her. The money he spent looking for her. The agencies hired to find her. All roads were dead ends.

Sam explains to Veronica he is in love with Becky and she stepped in and took care of him at his darkest hour. Sam pledged his love to Becky. Veronica said her goodbyes to Sam and Becky and wishes them the best.

Now they are married, everything has worked out. Sam has no problem with the age difference or gray hair and he just loves Becky's fat rolls. Becky is sex maniac and Sam is lucky enough to have a woman that wants sex everyday and every night. Becky feels lucky to rope a man only 29 years old and has a body in excellent shape, plus a nice size cock too.

Veronica called Belinda and asked for them to get together. Belinda was happy to hear from Veronica as her love for her has just grown as they were apart. As weeks past Veronica was trying to remember what happen, but she just can't put together the pieces. The years of drug use as left her memory blank.

One night at a club when Veronica and Belinda were leaving a van pulled up and grabbed them. They were no witnesses. The van sped off. The girls were knocked out. No one was looking for the girls as they were not missing.

When the girls awoke they were in familiar surroundings. They were back at William's compound in the middle of nowhere. William received an anonymous tip from a woman where the girls were. He wished he knew who it came from as he would have rewarded them nicely.

The girls were punished and told they would die if they ever tried such a stunt again. By this time the girls were drugged up enough they wouldn't try to escape. They were sent to the ranch where their bodies were sold several times a night.

Veronica and Belinda stayed close together and their love for each other grew stronger as they were a couple. They settled in to their permanent lifestyle and lived the rest of their lives owned by William. Veronica and Belinda both proved to be great assets to William as they both became Madams at the ranch.

Becky and Sam enjoyed their lives together. All traces of Becky's involved with Veronica were erased. No one would ever know. Becky's plan was executed to perfection. Becky has long retired.

It is Saturday night and Sam's birthday. Becky treated Sam to a special birthday gift. Becky invited her 300 pound best friend Jessica over for a 3-some with her and Sam. Sam spent hours eating both of the girl's ass, pussy, and their entire bodies. Needless to say, Jessica has moved in with Sam and Becky. Both women spend their time providing Sam will all the sex he can handle.