Becky Seduces Veronica’s Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fastfingers called Becky and advised her, the plan was on schedule. Becky's payment to Fastfingers was the promise to keep the police away from him. She promised he had nothing to worry about.

Becky put on a disguise and went to get her. "Veronica, forget him now come with me." Becky nearly had to drag Veronica from Fastfingers club. In the car Veronica was hysterical. Veronica was so upset that Becky was afraid her plan would not succeed.

Becky drove Veronica to another bar where she got Veronica a couple of drinks and gave her another tranquilizer. The tranquilizer wasn't all that strong, but in combination with the liquor it had the desired effect.

Veronica was soon calm and quite intoxicated. Becky tried to console Veronica all the while giving her plenty to drink. Becky decided to implement the second part of her plan.

The second stop was a place Veronica had never been to before. "Is this gay bar?"

"Yes how observant." Becky ordered drinks from the bartender, a woman wearing a t-shirt, vest and jeans. The bartender gave Veronica more than a look over. Becky ordered more drinks and the bartender made them doubles.

The music was loud and as Veronica's eyes adjusted to the light she could make out a couple kissing in a corner booth. Veronica and Betty took a table near the dance floor.

"How's the drink." Said Becky

Veronica took a sip, the Crown Royal was strong. Veronica's eyes were half closed as she sipped her drink.

"Now what do you say to us having some fun."

"I'm up for anything."

Just then the bartender walked up with Becky's change. "You've got some change coming."

"Thank you, what's your name?" "This is Veronica and I am her friend, understand?" "Veronica has never been to a place like this."

"That so, my name is Kelly, pleasure to meet you." Kelly shook Becky's hand then Veronica's, her grip was strong and forceful. "Here's your tip, and thanks."

"I tried a woman like that, she was fantastic in bed."

"God lady is there anything you haven't done." Veronica was beginning to slur her words even more.

"Lots of things turn me on sugar, now finish that drink." Veronica finished her drink not realizing how strong it was. Veronica was people watching when Becky walked up with another woman. This woman was a lot like Kelly the bartender, but older, bigger, Veronica estimated around forty. The woman wore her hair short like a marine, no makeup, heavy, and had a butch look.

"Dorothy this is Veronica, the woman I told you about." Dorothy was looking Veronica over and hardly seemed to pay attention to Becky. Without invitation she sat down and then in a remarkably deep voice told Becky she wanted a beer. Becky walked back to the bar, leaving Veronica alone with Dorothy. Unexplainably nervous Veronica took another big swallow of Crown Royal.

Becky had been right, Veronica was beautiful. When Becky first came to Dorothy with this proposition Dorothy had been apprehensive for several reasons. First Veronica was a little older than she likes, Dorothy usually prayed on young teenagers, runaways, girls that were vulnerable. Second and most important, unlike a runaway Veronica could have a boyfriend, husband or just a friend come looking for her if she went missing. Becky assured her no one would come looking for Veronica. Now Dorothy was glad she decided to at least have a look. Veronica was definitely worth the risk.

"So, what are you drinking Veronica."

"Crown Royal or something."

The two just sat there in silence for sometime before Becky returned with a beer and another drink for Veronica. Becky gave the beer to Dorothy then the drink to Veronica, just as Veronica finished her second drink. Dorothy took the glass from Veronica and looked at Becky with a stern look. "I think she's had enough, I don't want her puking all over my house. You got a car."

"Yes." Becky stated.

"Then you follow us Becky to my house. I want you out of my house as soon as you get your pictures." Dorothy took Veronica's hand and began leading her out the door. Veronica followed on unsteady legs as they navigated through the tables. On the ride there Becky called Jerome and told him to meet her at the given address.

"Where are we going?" Veronica said as Dorothy half dragged her out of the bar.

"We're going to my house for a party."

"Good I like parties," Veronica said with a giggle.

"Wait a minute" Veronica unsuccessfully tried to force her legs together but was unable to stop Dorothy's powerful thrust. Dorothy pushed her two fingers all the way into Veronica's pussy, at the same time rubbing Veronica's clit with her thumb.

"I'm testing out my new pussy, my little slut." Dorothy removed her fingers and put them to her lips. "Nice and wet, your friend was right, very nice."

"I don't want to go with you, where is the other lady?" Veronica tried to climb out of the truck. Dorothy easily pushed her back into her seat and closed the door.

"Just sit still; you'll see your friend in a minute."

Veronica was still fumbling with the door when Dorothy climbed into the driver's seat. "Hey I said relax; now stop fucking around before you piss me off." Dorothy's loud voice startled Veronica and she stopped trying to open the door. Minutes later Veronica passed out on the drive to Dorothy's.

Picking up her cell phone Becky placed a call.

"Hello."

"We are on our way; we should be there in five minutes."

"Ok, I am waiting."

Becky hung up the phone and followed the beat up Ford. Pulling up to the house Becky watched as Dorothy pulled Veronica out of the truck and placing an arm around Veronica's waist begin to walk her inside. Dorothy was right; Veronica was seriously drunk maybe to drunk for the plan. Just then she heard a car door slam.

"Becky followed the dike into her house and into her bedroom, which had the over head light on making the lighting conditions harsh. Dorothy let Veronica's limp body fall onto the bed. Then rolling her over on her stomach she unzipped Veronica's dress and pulled it off. Jerome felt his cock growing hard with anticipation. The woman lying on the bed was good, very good. Becky rolled her over on her back and only then did Jerome recognize her.

"Fuck that's the woman from the Police Department, I don't know about this shit."

"Listen I want you two to do what you came here to do and get out of my house. I need my rest." Dorothy really didn't care what they did as long as they did it soon. Dorothy had plans for Veronica.

"Okay Dorothy, okay. Leave us please."

Dorothy left the room.

"Jerome, look if you don't want to do it I'll just get someone else sugar", Becky said. "Look at this pussy, you know it is ready to be fucked, but it's your decision." Jerome looked on as Becky spreads Veronica's pussy lips, revealing the pink folds of her glistening vagina. Jerome started getting out of his cloths.

Veronica was only vaguely aware that someone was touching her, but it felt good. Then Veronica could hear Becky's soothing voice.

"Does that feel good honey?" Veronica nodded, her eyes still closed as Jerome climbed into bed on the opposite side of Becky. Jerome immediately began feeling Veronica's tits as Becky kept rubbing Veronica's clit. Veronica's hips began undulating slowly as Becky brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Jerome could hardly wait to fuck Veronica. Climbing on top of Veronica he displaced Becky and started pushing his black cock into Veronica's unprotected pussy. Becky climbed out of bed and walked back to her purse and pulled out a small digital camera.

"Where are you going, there's enough for both of you." Jerome was so engrossed in working his swollen cock into Veronica he didn't see Becky taking pictures and videotaping.

"I'm not part of the deal. You just fuck her good." Becky smiled as she zoomed in on Jerome's black cock sliding in and out of Veronica wet pussy. Veronica was definitely getting into it now as her legs had instinctively come up to allow Jerome greater access.

"How do you like this black cock baby?"

Veronica's arms had now come up to pull Jerome closer. Veronica didn't know and didn't care in her drunken state who was fucking her. Animal lust and liquor were driving her now. Becky's pussy began to itch as she watched Jerome pumping away. Jerome began pumping harder and faster and Becky could tell he was getting close to coming. Becky wondered if Jerome would inseminate her.

"She wants your baby Jerome, give her your baby, cum in her, give her your black baby Jerome. Your man enough aren't you. Show her Jerome. Show me your man enough."

Becky's comments were like hitting a stallion with a cattle prod. Jerome began bucking even harder pushing his eight inches as deep as it would go. "Oh I'm fucking man enough, she wants a black baby I'll give her a little black bastard to remember me by."

Beads of sweat started forming on Jerome's back. Becky had indeed spurred him on and she continued. "Jerome, show me how good you fuck baby."

Jerome had no idea Becky was filming. Getting up on his hands in the push up position he pummeled Veronica. Veronica fingers were digging into Jerome's ass pulling him ever deeper. Veronica's eyes were glassed over and she was fucking on pure instinct. When Veronica felt Jerome's cock begin to expand her cunt muscles began to contract in anticipation. Then Jerome's cock plunged all the way into Veronica's pussy, the tip of his cock head fitting perfectly against the opening of her cervix. Jerome groaned as his cock discharged directly into Veronica's fertile womb.

"Fuck yeah, oh fuck I'm fucking cumming so hard. Here's that black baby you wanted ho."

Veronica was whimpering with pleasure as her body involuntarily came hard. In moments Jerome had flood Veronica's womb with his potent seed. Veronica was in the height of her fertility and insemination was almost instantaneous if Fastfingers hasn't already impregnated her. Jerome laid there a while breathing deeply. When he turned to speak with Becky she was gone. Moments later Dorothy reappeared, this time she was even more unpleasant and insisted he leave immediately. Jerome got dressed and he picked up the envelope Becky had placed on the dresser and left.

Locking the door behind Jerome, Dorothy returned to the bedroom where she found Veronica trying to stand up.

"Where do you think you are going?" Dorothy walked over to the bed and pushed Veronica back on to the bed.

"I feel so sick, I need to go home."

"You are home, now be still and I'll give you something that will make you feel better. Opening the drawer on the night stand, Dorothy pulled out a syringe she had prepared earlier.

"Roll over. Hurry up I don't have all night." With her free hand she forced Veronica onto her stomach. Dorothy then stuck the needle of the syringe into Veronica ass and injected the heroin subcutaneously into Veronica's muscle. The effect would come on slow, but ultimately with the same effect.

"Ouch, what are you doing, that hurt."

"Shut the fuck up and stand up." Dorothy grabbed Veronica's brown hair and pulled her to her feet. Dorothy then dragged Veronica to the shower and turned on the cold water. Dorothy then proceeds to sit her on the shower bench and began scrubbing Veronica's body.

"The last thing, I want to do is feel or smell that bastard on you. You belong to me now."

Slowly Veronica began feeling a warm glow come over her. It was the type of glow that left her uncaring on how ruff Dorothy was while washing her body. Dorothy dried her off and half carried Veronica back to the bed. Then Dorothy undressed. Veronica tried to focus as she watched the older woman remove her bra and then her jockey shorts. When Dorothy kissed her she found herself responding. The older woman's breasts were flabby and wrinkled, her nipples were like weathered leather and yet when the older woman commanded that she suck on them she did so happily. The rest of the night was like a dream to Veronica as the old dike repeatedly used her.

During that night, the Police raided Fastfingers's bar. There was a shootout. Fastfingers and Jerome were both killed. Becky was happy to hear the news as two people that knew about Veronica were dead.

Dorothy got up early the next morning, brewed some coffee and walked back into the bedroom. Veronica was lying nude on her bed. Too bad she hadn't made arrangements to keep that Becky woman here too. That might have been fun. Still whatever the reason Dorothy was glad for the thousand dollars she had received from Becky to keep Veronica for a couple of months. Hell she would have done it for nothing. Hopefully, it will last longer depending on how cooperative Veronica became.

Veronica woke to the sudden pain of another injection. Rolling over Veronica looked up and saw Dorothy looking down on her.

"Where am I?"

"How many fucking times are you going to ask that bitch? I'm not going to say it again, your home and my name is Dorothy. Got that?"

Veronica felt weak, she wanted to get up and run. Then thoughts of Jerome ran through her mind. The sex from the night before seemed like a distant memory. Veronica looked down at her body and noticed her breasts were covered with small red bite marks, some bites showing signs of bruising. Veronica watched Dorothy getting dressed, unable to think clearly or for that matter move. Veronica's eye became heavy and she nodded off. Four hours later Dorothy administered another shot.

"In a couple of days my little slut you'll do anything for one of these." This time Dorothy had tied a rubber strap around Veronica's arm and injected the heroin directly into the vein. Veronica's eye lids fluttered and her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the powerful rush of heroin hit her nervous system.

Dorothy's plan is to get Veronica hooked on heroin and use her body for her pleasure. When she finishes with her, she will sell Veronica to pimps.

Veronica heard Dorothy enter the bedroom. Veronica pulled her left arm out from under the sheets and offered it up to Dorothy.

"You want another fix baby?"

It had been over six hours since her last injection and Veronica was feeling anxious and now her joints were hurting a little. The truth of the matter was the last four days for Veronica were like a dream. Veronica had no idea how long she had been in Dorothy house. Dorothy had been injecting Veronica every six hours. More than anything Dorothy wanted Veronica to be quite and obedient. The drugs had worked better than expected.

"Do you want another shot Veronica?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes please Dorothy."

"Before I give you your shot I want you to do something for me, you know what that is don't you?"

Veronica zombie like sat up on the edge of the bed in front of Dorothy. Then without direction began unbuttoning Dorothy's shirt. Veronica stripped Dorothy naked and began worshipping her with her tongue. Veronica licked Dorothy's ass and pussy, bringing Dorothy to several orgasms. Dorothy decided to smother Veronica by face sitting on her and having Veronica to eat out Dorothy fat pussy.

Dorothy used Veronica for 2 months as her personal sex toy. Dorothy decided to sell Veronica to Fat Andy. People came around looking for Veronica. She knows Veronica was listed as a missing person. Dorothy didn't want any trouble, so she sold her to Fat Andy. Fat Andy is a big guy. He'd got his nickname as a kid having a pot belly.

Soon after selling Veronica to Fat Andy, Dorothy and the barmaid Kelly were found dead of a drug overdose. Their deaths were listed "accidental."

Fat Andy owns a house with high class escorts. You'll be paid to do whatever the fuck the client wants. They're usually guys that need a girl at the last minute but you don't ask you just do as you're told. Get round here and suck my cock, Tommy here will fuck you when I'm done and if he says you're good then you have a place to go and not worry about being sold again."

Veronica dropped to her knees before Andy and undid his pants to pull out his cock. She had always been complimented on her oral skills and gave him a blowjob to remember, making sure she swallowed every last drop.

Fat Andy put his cock away and nodded to Tommy. He bent her over the desk, pushed up her short skirt and pulled her panties down to checked to make sure she was wet then after rolling a condom on his cock he pushed into her in one thrust.

He was pretty well hung and by the time he'd filled the condom, Veronica had climaxed at least twice. She was still catching her breath when Tommy told her to clean his cock.

"Today one of my boys will drive you to meet William. He'll likely want to try you out too". Veronica didn't say anything in the car ride. She tried to think of another way of looking at it but could only see herself as a slave now, a thing to be fucked by guys that could afford her. They pulled up to a nice looking apartment building. It had a well dressed doorman who let them in.

An elevator opened to their left and a well dressed ushered them inside. They eventually got to the penthouse floor and Tommy was greeted by a man in his 40's and a woman who looked about 30. They ignored Veronica while they caught up. Veronica noticed Tommy being handed a large envelope, which he put it in his jacket without checking it.

"So is this her. She's as pretty as Andy said. Does she understand why she's here?" said the man to Tommy.

"She's been given an outline, I didn't want to give any bad information and I'll leave her education in your capable hands Nick," said Tommy.

William walked Tommy to the elevator doors then only addressed Veronica when he had gone.

"Now I hope you understand young lady you belong to me now. Any notions that you have of sucking a few cocks to get freed you can get out of your head here and now. You'll do as I say, fuck who I say, suck who I say and if you behave you'll have a comfortable life. Belinda here will teach you all you need to know and fit you with a chip. I'll talk with you later". Said William then he walked away.

"Come with me honey, you'll be staying with me for a couple of days". Belinda led Veronica to one of the small apartments off the main room. "Did you have any stuff there, personal pictures or anything? I can have it brought here otherwise all his stuff will be gone. I'm sorry about him by the way, I doubt Andy was compassionate when he told you what happened." said Belinda.

Have you ever been with another woman?" ask Belinda.

"Only once or twice." replied Veronica.

"Good, take off all your clothes and lay on the bed, I want a closer look at you too".

Veronica undressed and laid down as she was told. Belinda fondled her breasts and ran a hand over her pussy, commenting that it would need to be waxed. Belinda then unclipped her skirt and straddled Veronica's face, lowering her pussy to her mouth. Veronica knew what was expected of her and licked and explored Belinda's pussy until she shuddered, moaning quietly as she flooded Veronica's mouth with her cream then climbed off her face. She quietly caught her breath, gave Veronica a cloth for her face and smiled, at her as she sat up, said only 'good' then left the room.

Veronica and Belinda became lovers from that day on. Veronica sat quietly on the bed wondering what was next. William came into the room with Belinda and told her to flip over onto all fours. She heard him take his pants off then felt his cock push into her pussy. He didn't last very long inside her, he wasn't very well hung and Veronica barely got close to orgasm but he didn't care. When he was done he said something in Italian to Belinda then left the room.

"Go shower honey, I'll have a robe for you when you get out." said Belinda.

For the next several years Veronica was put through the paces fucking over 1,000 men. Veronica also gave birth to three black babies. All the babies were sold to couples in search for a child they could not have on their own or the adoption agency would not grant it.