Becky the Busty Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, Tommy stood up and moved around a bit on the floor. Becky then said, "No, I mean really dance with me Tommy" and she grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips. Tommy couldn't believe it, he was being offered to grasp her hips, her slim round hips with such a narrow grabbable waist. She was so easy to hold and wiggle with.

Becky continued to wiggle and writhe and, at times, came so close to him that her crotch rubbed against his tenting hard cock in his pants. She thought to herself how good that felt. It felt really good, in fact. After a few minutes she just hugged him a bit, rubbing her tits directly into his chest; his cock rubbing into her camel toe lips.

Oh my God, that was way too stimulating, Tommy thought. "Oh my God I'm going to blow another load" he thought to himself. "She's so damn soft. She's so round and firm and thin and oh my God those fucking nipples are so big!" Tommy just went with the flow. He was still too shy to push against her intentionally, but he loved her holding him, hugging him tight.

Then, not being able to resist such an erotic moment, Becky slid her hand down to his crotch and cupped him, right over his cock. "Looks like someone really likes dancing. Huh, Tommy?" "Uhhh, ummm, I uhhh..." he managed to say. Becky gave him a couple of squeezes and then she began to rub up and down on his shaft. "You really like dancing don't' you?" she teasingly asked. "Or do you just like looking at my body Tommy? Do you like my naked skin? Do you like my nice wide hips? No, I'll bet you like my big jutting tits! Don't you Tommy."

She pushed her tits firmly against his chest. Tommy was totally captivated by her body hugging him so tight. He squeezed both her ass checks and pulled her closer to him. He gazed at her sultry lips and beautiful face. Becky then rubbed her chest against his, back and forth, back and forth, and then BLAM, Tommy shot another load in his pants with her squeezing his cock all the time!

"Uhhh, ohhhh, ungh...!" was all he could say. He almost fainted. He almost screamed. Thank God Becky was experienced enough to keep on rubbing until he had totally finished his cumming. Tommy died and went to heaven. Becky giggled to herself.

Being such a young lad, he instantly felt completely ashamed and embarrassed. Tommy turned and ran upstairs to his room. "It's OK Tommy. Where are you going?" she asked. But Becky knew the drill. Beautiful women like her had witnessed tons of totally handsome and eligible guys shy away from a woman like her. They just didn't believe in themselves enough and someday, perhaps way in the future, they would regret all that they missed out on with women due to shyness.

Yep, Tommy was gone for the night. He had to clean himself up after all, having cum twice in his shorts that evening. Becky, for her part, laid down on the couch and stroked her young pussy until she too writhed in a wonderful, excellent, tender orgasm of her own. She just loved teasing young guys.

"How did things go Becky?" Keith asked upon returning that night. By this time Becky had put her shirt back on, but it still revealed the protruding mounds of her voluminous young breasts. Her camel toe was well-hidden by the shirttails left hanging there too. "Oh fine" she said. "Tommy got his homework done and went to bed early so all went well". "So, Becky, could you come back tomorrow night too? My project is almost done, and I really appreciate your help", he asked.

"Sure Mr. Johnson. I'd be happy to" she replied. "Tee, hee" she thought inside her head. Maybe tomorrow she might even be more of a devil to poor Tommy. Maybe she'd even let him touch her, she thought.

12