All Comments on 'Becky the Nude Model'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don't continue this drivel. Poor concept, badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems to me this wife won't be satisfied with just showing off her body. The next logical step for her is to get touched and finger fucked by strangers then friends then who knows her family? Then to get fucked by these people while the hubby takes care of the kids and enjoys sloppy thirds or fourths like a good little cuck does.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

good story, but not well told

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was less about art and more about a lecherous group of men that paid 10 bucks each to spend the evening perving on naked women.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Hot!! Needs to lead to wife and son fucking, if he’s over 18, of course!!

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Liked this and hope you continue Becky's story.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Nice story. I have always thought it would be fun to model nude for an art class. As for the kids seeing mom (and hopefully dad) naked, go for it. We raised our kids in the nudist lifestyle and they’d rather be nude than clothed. Too bad most families are so prudish or up-tight regarding casual nudity at home. No kid has ever been harmed from seeing their parents or others naked. Altho some parents make it seem to be the crime of the century to be nude at home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

in a way he is very lucky to have a wife with a decent body who is not ashamed of it. Don't like sharing but it would be a joy not to hear the "I am fat" shit every day and how she hates her body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you continue, get an editor. Your composition skills leave much to be desired. This is almost unreadable.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 1 year ago

Sort of "so -so" I liked the bit about her exposing her body to a group of dirty old men and then most of them touching her, but the rest of the story seemed a bit of a dud. However I gave it a 4* for the description of his wife's sexy body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Ummm No.

A son is not going to say his mom is sexy. A super model once stated that her son is one person to keep her grounded when everyone was fawning all over her.

She recounted his friends were gawking at the her and his reaction was "Yo dudes, that's my mom!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story hope you continue

katibkatibabout 1 year ago

Modeling sessions? Totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife is an artist, she found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Historically, the girls who worked as artist’s models were the lovers of the head artist of any given school.

Just remember that the next time you see a European, medieval religious painting. Those girl’s cheeks are blushed bright red for a reason!

My wife was an artist from an early age and worked her way through college, including a Master of Fine Arts degree, by being a studio model. This was decades before the MeToo movement and sexual harassment claims. She thought it was perfectly normal to ‘put out’ for a professor, or two and even a patron who could help advance her career.

I met her at a show that one of her patrons had sponsored and paid for. I was quite taken by her and her art work. So, I lingered around until closing time. I did notice that she went to the back room several times during the evening with her sponsor.

He finally left, I helped her lock up, and we went out to coffee together. That was a difficult coffee session, because every time she crossed her legs I would get a good whiff of her. She reeked of sex. She would smile demurely each time I squirmed in my seat. When I gave her a goodnight kiss, her lips were salty, sweaty and slimy! She shyly giggled when I licked my lips after kissing her!

Much later, she confessed that the coffee session had been my interview. She knew she was dripping her patron’s cum and that she stunk to high heaven. She wanted to see if it repulsed or excited me. My reaction was positive so, she accepted an invitation for a date the following weekend.

We married a year later. She had been looking for a husband who would not mind her advancing her artistic career by using her feminine wiles, i. e., spreading her legs for powerful, wealthy men and letting them pump her full of their cum.

She was delighted with me after our first coffee together! Women have two sets of lips, and both of hers are often salty, sweaty and slimy!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We had been married about 10 years when I decided to change professions and went back to college to get a commercial photography degree. Many of the classes required us to do different types of portraits. Weddings, senior, even figure studies. Typically the students would model for each other. I did a few great sessions with a couple of the young girls there. My wife saw them and asked if I would shoot some of her. Well, I did and they came out so great that I asked if I could use them and turn them in for a grade. Well, some of the other students really enjoyed them and asked if they could get the models name and number. I told my wife that there were other people who wanted her to model. She did a couple for female students and enjoyed it. Then came the time she modeled for the first male student. She came home and was very horny. She said it turned her on being naked for this young man and she said he got very hard during the session. She became very popular modeling for the students and eventually she came home from one session and confessed that the guy had asked to help position her and in doing so touched her intimately. She said she got so turned on that she reached out and rubbed him through his pants. This led to him stripping off and them having sex. We both got so turned on by this. I told her I wanted to watch but didn’t think the guys would want me there . I came up with a solution. I had her model for me, but with another male model as well. These sessions would always start off innocently, but each pose I would put them in would be more intimate. Pretty soon I would just stand back and take pics as they had sex. This went on for the two years I was there at school I still sometime have her model for me and every so often she will get a call from one or two of the students who went on to become photographers, asking her to model.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Exhibitionist has it’s own fringe site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was fine, but like all your writing was disappointingly stilted. There is no flow, and the speech is totally unbelievable. No one talks like that - we run words together, and chat. If a husband and wife spoke like a schoolboy’s essay, you’d be fine, but they don’t. You need a good editor to work with you on this aspect.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Tony, please do a chapter 2. Hubby can call all his old classmates to his house to draw wife there. Wife gets some fondling but hubby is supposedly called away, but really watching on hidden cameras as his loving wife gets fondled. By all the men and finally gets so horney she is gang banged. 6 stars great writing and great story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

(to "Anonymous", above, who starts off "My wife is an artist..."):

same here. my wife reeked of sex and cum and leaking cunt juice on our first meeting, and i learned later that she was secretly 'interviewing' me to test how tolerant i'd be of her having just had sex with several men (note: for fun, not for money). like you, and fortunately for me, i reacted positively and got a future date and we've been happily married ever since.

SeanandCassSeanandCass9 months ago

I loved the story. The joys of a naughty uninhibited lady for others to visualy enjoy has always been something that gets my motor running. I have had naked at work, with friends and out in the great outdoors, many times over the years and although she sometimes protests she can't help slipping her clothes off and getting very wet.

Let me know if you would like to hear about our adventures, I'm always happy to chat 😁

Sean and Cass

xXx

nylookingnylooking7 months ago

I wish my 62 Y/O wife would open her mind to nudity like Becky!

While I can see Becky getting out of control in the next chapter, I can’t wIt to read it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous