Becky the Nude Model

Story Info
Why she started to model.
10.1k words
4.15
23.4k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
807 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

This Fictional story is based on fact. I leave it up to the reader to decide what is fact and what is fiction.

I married my high school sweetheart Becky in nineteen seventy. She was twenty-one and I was twenty-three. My name is Tom. We had two kids a boy and a girl. I was a construction worker/ construction supervisor for a mid-sized construction company. In those days we didn't have project managers, the Supervisor was responsible to bid the job and then had to do it at the price quoted. A high-pressure job to be sure!

Well, we decided that my wife's job was to take care of the kids when they came along, and I would work to support the family. Although I had plenty of vacation time. My boss told me I was too important to take a vacation, so I stayed on the job to make sure everything went well. I sacrificed my time off for the company. I discovered I was a conscientious knuckle head to the company I worked for.

My wife went to work in the school system as a teacher's aid, when the kids were old enough to go to school. It gave her some spending money, and this way she would be home with them.

This worked well until I was thirty-nine years old. I came down with a mysterious illness. I was weak, sick to my stomach, and couldn't hold down food. After a battery of tests, it was found my sickness was related to nerves. The solution the doctor told me was to find a hobby and take vacations at least one a year. It took me six weeks to become well enough to go back to work.

Long story short: I had to find a hobby, I liked drawing in school, in shop I liked to draft up houses, so I immediately thought of an art class. I found an art co-op in town. I called and was told the supplies to buy for the class and when it was scheduled.

The co-op met Tuesdays and Thursdays, six to ten. It was a figure study co-op not a class, ongoing until summer. The meaning of co-op: it was a group of artists who got together to draw, it was ten dollars a night. Yes, you got it right figure studies means, the women were nude. I really I mean I really! Enjoyed the art co-op after the first night even though my sketches were not very good. The visual stimulation was next-to-none!

On the third night the model a woman my wife and I knew was there. I thought she was an artist. Her name was Joyce and she graduated with my wife. The dark haired woman came over, said hi, and asked how Becky was. I was shocked when she nonchalantly walked up onto the platform and took off her dress. Her only garment, she was naked! Joyce I could see she enjoyed her exposure as she strutted her stuff on the platform. She was not directed into the poses by the artists. She was the one who chose the poses with some suggestions from the group at times.

She stood for one-minute poses full frontal, her dark pubic hair was closely trimmed, then she turned her back to us as she looked over her shoulder, while she bent over a stool for a two-minute pose with her legs slightly spread for comfort to expose her hairless pussy lips and rosebud to all of us. The poses became progressively more erotic, until the final pose was on a couch, legs spread to show her moist pussy to the delight of all present for the half hour final pose. I sketched a poor likeness of her body but made a concerted effort to get the image of her pussy the best I could on my sketch pad.

When I arrived home my wife excitedly asked. "How was the model tonight and can I see your sketches?"

"Sure." I gave her the sketch pad and then said. "Remember Joyce Spencer? You graduated with her, she said hi."

"Oh, was she one of the artists, tonight?" Becky said as she looked at my sketches. "Wow this model really was exposed and you spent a lot of time capturing her intimate area also." She noted with some jealousy.

"Joyce was the model and yes she did show us what she had for breakfast."

"Wow, I remember Joyce as a skinny girl, she looks like she has blossomed into a pretty woman." After a little thought Becky asked. "Was Joyce directed into the poses or did she pose without instruction?"

"The group suggested poses, but she posed in positions she was comfortable with."

"Oh my! She was comfortable with total exposure. She has her legs spread wide. You also captured her back with her vagina and her back door exposed."

"It lookes like she was very comfortable being nude in front of us. Joyce was excited to show us her intimate being. Her pussy was dripping wet by the time she modeled for the last pose. Heaven's gate was open for visual inspection. "

My wife took my hand and led me up to bed. "Don't get any Ideas my love as I have all the same parts as Joyce has." She said with concern.

"You're right my dear, but she likes to show them to people. You're too shy to do that, although you're much more beautiful than she is."

"Is that what you want! The world to see what your wife has to offer." She asked with concerned.

By now I had an erection so she knew my answer when she noticed my boner. Becky grabbed me by my clothed pecker, and we retreated into our bedroom.

Becky stripped and laid on the bed with her legs spread. "What do you think could I model for the group. You want your wife this exposed to the world don't you." She accused me as if I was some kind of pervert.

I didn't acknowledge her accusation but answered her first question. "You could, but you're too shy to spread like that in front of anyone." I said as I dove headfirst between her legs and started to lick her pussy. With my hands I played with her nipples. It was very difficult to do but where there is a will... you get it right!

After our verbal exchange Becky was so hot her pussy dripped her excitement, and I had an easy job to get her off.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGAAADDDDD!" She screamed.

Becky still moaned in orgasmic bliss when we heard "Mom are you okay!" Both our kids hollered.

"Yes, I was just tickling your mom's fancy!" I explained with a chuckle, still down between her legs. I gave a kiss to her lovely slit.

Becky batted me in the head and whispered. "Don't talk like that to our kids, they know what we're doing, and you embarrass me."

"Sorry, but I still think it's funny." I said as I rolled over.

"I'll show you funny." Beck said as she got on her knees, straddled my mid-section, and rubbed her pussy along my pecker. She didn't insert my cock in her pussy.

Becky teased my cock; I struggled not to blow a load all over my belly with the stimulation of her moist pussy lips on by pecker. She knew how far to go, before she relented, rose up, inserted my pecker into her box, and slammed down balls deep on my member. Becky was in control and rode me to her two orgasms before she let me cum. I was amazed at what a night at an art class could do for our sex life!

In nineteen-eighty-five the co-op had twenty men in it, give or take. I found out the head of the group was my cousin's husband, and the models were all women. It was difficult to find women who would model nude, so many nights we went home early when the model didn't show up. It was the fourth night in a row I came home early and upset.

"What's the matter?" My wife asked as I walked through the door and slammed down the sketch pad.

"No model again tonight." I expressed angrily.

There was a long silent pause, and then. "Do you think I could model for the group?" My wife asked in a haltingly whisper. The expression on her face said: "I don't believe I just asked that."

Now I am in a bind. "Do I want my wife to expose her body to people I draw with. If I don't then I shouldn't be there to see other women nude. The fantasy of my wife nude in front of the group excites me, but the reality scares me." This was my conundrum. Instead of a direct answer I asked. "Do you think you can model nude like Joyce did? You're so shy you don't walk around the house in a nightie in front of the kids and you don't want to go to a nude beach." I said to dissuade my wife to model nude.

"I don't know if I could model." And then after some thought she asked. "Would you want me to let my kids see me in a nightie or nude, and would you want me to expose my body at a nude beach?" My wife asked in a small, fearful voice.

"Actually, I would like you to be more at ease with your body. You're beautiful, if you have it, you should flaunt it. YOU DEFINITELY HAVE IT MY DEAR." I emphasized.

At this point I would like to explain: my wife had a body image problem when I met her. Becky was shy. She thinks her breast are too big, and her bottom was too small. To me my wife was the most beautiful woman in the world, and I always told her that. Her beauty was not only skin deep but goes to her soul. She had dark blonde hair, five-foot five tall with a thirty-eight, twenty-four, thirty-four figure. Becky's legs were well sculptured and smooth. She thought I'm prejudice because she was my wife. I need other people to tell her how beautiful she was for her to believe that.

"Becky here is the number to John the model coordinator, call him and tell him you want to model for the class." I told her as I gave her the number. I knew she wouldn't call. This was Wednesday morning when this conversation took place.

Becky mulled over in her head all day at school. "Could I take my clothes off and model like Joyce did. I want my husband to be happy. He said he would like to see me nude in front of the group." She thought with a shiver of excitement, mixed with fear.

Wednesday night I arrived home from work and was met at the door by Becky. She wrapped her arms around my neck, gave me a kiss, and looked into my eyes. "Do you really want me to model for your art group?" She whispered so the kids wouldn't hear us.

"It is up to you. If you think you can pose like Joyce did, then call if you want and talk to John."

We had dinner, the kids excitedly told us about their day, and they helped clean up. Each of the kids had TVs in their room. They didn't like the shows we watched, so went to their bed room. In those days we had only land lines, so my son and daughter although they had a phone in their rooms, fought over who would get to the phone first. By nine-thirty both the kids were in bed and asleep.

I was in the family room and watched TV. Becky went to our bed room and came down with a robe on. "I want to practice poses." With that she removed the robe and was nude.

"What if the kids come down?" I asked in shock.

"They will see their mother naked." Becky giggled.

"Holy smokes you're really getting into this, but do you think you can model in front of a group?"

"That's what I want to find out and I need your help." Becky posed full frontal. "Is this a pose you would want?"

"Yes, that is the one-minute pose, turn your back to me, and look over your shoulder."

The poses progressed to the half hour poses, Becky then turned shy. "Do I really have to spread my legs for the last pose?"

"That is up to you, but you need to talk to John."

The poses progressed into a love session in the family room. Becky spread her legs for the last pose, I knelt between her legs and licked her pussy.

"Oh, my I love possssiiiinnnggggggggg Ahah SOOOOOO GGGGGOOOODDD." Becky moaned in orgasm.

After she came out of her orgasmic bliss she sat up and pulled me to her. Unbelted my pants pushed them and my underwear down. She blew my socks off with my shoes laced up tight.

"Ah-ah gawd." I was in heaven, art is worth the effort!

I took my pants off and pulled up my underwear, Becky remained nude for the night until we went to bed. It was a first for us to have Becky nude for the night with the kids in the house. We kissed and snuggled. It was wonderful!

Thursday, I went to work, and Becky went to the school where she worked in the principal's office as a secretary. As soon as she got there, she called the number I gave her.

The phone rang and was picked up. "Hello."

"Hi, is this John who obtains models for the art co-op?"

"Yes, it is, and who is this."

"My name is Becky, my husband Tom goes to draw at the co-op. I want to know if you need any models?" Becky said hesitantly in an embarrassed voice.

"Becky, Tom is my wife's cousin we have been to parties together. I have even danced a few dances with you."

"Oh yes I know who you are now, Tom never said anything about you being the model coordinator."

"I have a model for tonight. I would like to meet with you and Tom to make sure you will be comfortable to model the way we expect. Would that be okay with you?"

"Yes, that sounds like a good Idea as I have never modeled before without clothes on." Becky said relieved, but scared.

"Good I will talk to Tom tonight and see what a good time would be to have you come to the Artisans."

"Okay, that would be great. Bye hope to see you soon." Becky said.

"I hope to see you soon also." John said but for a different reason. He lusted after Becky every time he saw her. He wanted to at least draw her naked form.

Tom came home from work, took a shower, ate, and left for the art co-op. Becky didn't tell him that she called John.

The first to arrive at the Artisans was Tom and then an older woman who was in her sixties came in. "Are you here to draw tonight?" Tom asked as she had a large tote bag with her.

"No, I'm the model tonight." The woman stated embarrassed.

"That's Great, I'm Tom." He put out his hand.

"I'm Margret, this is a first for me. I work with John; he and my husband talked me into this." The woman babbled in nervousness.

"You'll do fine the artist appreciate what it takes to bare your soul for art." Tom smiled which brought a sigh of relief from Margret.

Margret was thin about five-foot, seven, Black/gray hair, it was hard to tell what her figure was like with the dress she had on.

John came in a few minutes later and greeted us. "Thank-you for consenting to model for us tonight, Margret."

"Well John you were a bear the last few weeks that the models didn't show up, so I figured I would model tonight maybe we will have a better day tomorrow. The last time I modeled was in college many-many years ago. I hope you won't be disappointed." She expressed.

It was a few minutes later that all the group was there twenty-one of us. Most of the men greeted Margret and thanked her for posing for the group also.

As the artists set up Margret went to the ladies' room down the hall and came back nude as the day she was born. She apologized. "I forgot my robe." She walked up onto the raised platform and without any instruction struck a standing pose. Her mound was neatly trimmed, her legs spread a comfortable distance apart which showed her pussy lips as they laid engorged and moist. Her vaginal lips hung between her legs a good inch. This was the one-minute pose.

Margret's breast although small stood with large nipples and areolas they sagged very little, which added to her allure. She had a little belly, but her legs were magnificent. All in all she pleased the eye.

For the first two minute pose she faced us and put her hands on a stool. this caused her breasts to sway while she assumed the pose.

When she turned her back to us and extended her arms on the stool, with her back to us, her bottom was medium size, but solid. She spread her legs a comfortable distance apart, this exposed her pussy lips, which were open, the bright pink interior of her pussy invited you in and her lips were engorged. Her pussy lips had dew on them, she was excited, and her rosebud was exposed to us. I surmised Margret was in her glory when she was nude.

We had ten-minute breaks every half hour and Margret wasn't concerned that she was nude while on break. The other models put on a gown, but left them open, when they weren't modeling.

I spent most of my time to highlight the intimate details of the women who posed the rest of their bodies I didn't detail very much.

Margret was the most uninhibited model to this point. For the last pose she was asked to lay on the couch with her legs spread exposed to the group. She took it upon herself to use two fingers on one hand to massage' her pussy lips as we drew her likeness. It was a very erotic last half hour for me.

When we were done for the night Margret didn't hurry to dress, she stayed completely nude and wanted to see all of our works. I was embarrassed to show her my sketches as I concentrated on her breast, pussy, and rosebud.

She looked at my sketches and said. "I see where your mind is young man. I bet your wife will be well tended to tonight." She giggled.

Everyone thanked her for modeling and she in turn hugged each one of us with a full body hug, still nude. I noted she had a big diamond ring and a wedding band on her finger.

When she hugged me, I whispered in her ear. "I think you will need a seeing to also tonight." I surmised that because she had a scent that intoxicated me, one of a woman that needed to get laid.

"Yes, that is why my husband offered me to John to model tonight. Most of the guy's here work for us. My husband is the owner of the company and I'm the CFO. I got my mojo back tonight." She giggled.

"Won't you be embarrassed tomorrow to work with the men, who saw you, nude tonight?" I asked incredulously.

"We work in a high-pressure industry, and this was my way to help the people who work for us relax. They are grateful to me when I help them relax."

When she told me that, I explained to her the reason I needed to draw.

We escorted Margret to the women's room, and she invited us in as she dressed, she didn't accept the payment for modeling, she told John to put the money back in the model fund, and then she left. To our unanimous praise as we walked her to the door.

John came over to me and stated. "Becky called me this morning she wants to model. Are you okay with that?"

"I have to be. If I am looking at a naked woman and she wants to model. I have to let her. What is good for the goose is good for the gander."

"Tomorrow night or Saturday afternoon I'm available." John said.

"I think Saturday afternoon is best."

"Okay, Have Becky come here to the Artisans on Saturday at one."

"I want to be here with her."

"It's best if she comes alone as she will be less inhibited without you here, but you can come with her if you want to."

"I hope you can get Becky to model like Margret did." I told John excitedly.

"We will indoctrinate her in the way Margret models. In fact, I will ask Margret to model again next week I will tell you what night on Saturday. You can bring Becky with you that night." John explained.

"Sounds good." I answered excitedly as I walked out of the building with John.

"You're home late Tom." Becky said as I walked into the bedroom.

"Yes, we had a new model tonight who happens to be John's boss's wife. She is the CFO of the company."

"What!! She modeled nude and she is the CFO?! Unbelievable." Becky expressed.

"She was an outstanding model also and she was over sixty I think." John explained excitedly. There was a pause. "Oh, I see you called John to be put on the model list. Can we go to the Artisan building on Saturday afternoon for one?

"Yes, the kids have parties to go to in the afternoon until about eight at night we have to pick them up."

"Oh, by the way you surprised me I didn't think you would want to model. It is in a good way though." I said as I stripped, but left my tee on, and got into bed to find my wife nude. Something that is a rarity, she usually puts on a nightie.

"So, tell me about the model tonight." Becky asked as she rubbed my cock.

I couldn't talk but I showed her how much I enjoyed my night at the Artisan. I rolled between her spread legs, she inserted my cock in her pleasure pit, I pushed forward. We started on our way to a mutual orgasm. Becky felt so good she was wet and used her pussy muscles to stroke my cock as I sawed in and out of her. "The art co-op enhanced our sex life!" I thought after she moaned in orgasm, and I blew my load deep in her manhole.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
807 Followers