Becky the Nude Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

We cuddled in slumber.

Friday went very slow for me I thought the day would never end, but Becky didn't want the day to end she thought about Saturday and being nude in public. "Will I be able to model nude." She thought as she worked in the school office.

Saturday morning was a flurry of activity of household chores with excited anticipation by me of the afternoon to come. My wife on the other hand dreaded the afternoon to come. Our son noticed his mother's uneasiness and asked. "Mom, you okay, you look like you want to cry." He asked compassionately."

Becky took his face in her hands and said. "Thanks for the concern my dear, but I'm okay. I have a lot on my mind this morning." She said and forced a smile.

I could see Becky was in a funk. I walked up to her after our son left to go outside. I gave her a hug. "You don't have to do this you know. I love you and don't want to see you upset."

"I have to do this for my own reasons. I know I need to be more uninhibited, and this will be a way that I can do this. I want to be a model!" Becky said and went to our in-suite bath to prepare.

Becky took all her clothes off, went to her closet picked out a dress that buttoned down the front, pulled out a bra and panties that matched. "I will probably have to strip to my undergarments." She thought as she went to shower, she trimmed her pubic hair, looked at her bottom. To her embarrassment she saw that there was hair around her bottom at her rectal area. "Tom, can you come up here please." She shouted from the bedroom.

I didn't hear her, but our daughter did and came to get me. I went to our room, to see my wife in tears. She shut the bedroom door and turned around. "Look at all the hair around my rectal area it's disgusting you have to trim it for me." She said as she gave me the razor and cream. She went into the bathroom and bent over the sink. I took a warm washcloth and wet down her backside and shaved her smooth. We then put on some aloe cream to stop the itch.

"There, my dear you look beautiful." As I turned her to inspect her naked beauty.

We took the kids to the mall, had lunch there with them and left for the fifteen-minute trip to the Artisan building. We arrived about fifteen minutes late. John just came out ready to leave.

"I thought you weren't coming." He said as we exited our vehicle.

"You know with kids and all we are running behind." I apologized.

*As a footnote in those days we didn't have access to cell phones.

While we walked into the building John and Becky conversed about our family. I could see Becky had become calmer. There were people who were there to see the exhibits. We walked around the gallery and John pointed out paintings that were hung and done by artists from our group.

Becky walked up to one and asked. "Oh, my gawd, is that Joyce Spencer?" She was nude and spread. It was a beautiful painting.

"I know her name is Joyce, but I don't know her last name." John explained.

"The artist did a great job." Becky blushed. "But she is totally exposed."

"You're right Becky but in an innocent way don't you agree?" John stated.

"Well, I guess so." And then with more enthusiasm. "Yes, it is a beautiful painting."

The group went on to look at more figure studies the more explicit ones were in area's you had to be twenty-one and older to walk though. We came to a corner where there was easel set up, with a large sketch pad, a couch, a stool, and bench. "Why don't we do some sketches of you Becky." John said.

"Do I have to undress." Becky asked in a small fearful voice, her features red with embarrassment.

"Only if you want to, otherwise sit on the stool and I will sketch you." John said as I watched disappointed. John did a five-minute sketch of Becky and said. "You want to see what it looks like." Purposely he did a poor job on the sketch. She walked over and looked at it. "What do you think."

Becky turned red. "It's not very good!" She said. "Is it because I'm not a good model?"

"No Becky, but I do a better job on figure studies. You will be modeling for figure studies, so whenever you're ready there is a curtain in the corner, where you can disrobe, and then we will see if you make a good figure model."

"The moment of truth - can I do it." She thought as she walked to the cordoned off area and started to remove her clothes in back of the curtain. It was easy to remove the dress and her shoes the bra became harder, and the panties took all her willpower to push them to the floor. There was a full-length mirror and Becky looked at the nude woman in it, realized it was her, and she was beautiful, but scared.

Becky didn't know what to do with her hands as she walked out into the room to be seen by John for the first time.

"You are beautiful Becky; you will be a better model than I hoped as long as you can pose as instructed." John praised the nude woman.

This brought an embarrassed smile to Becky's face, her body had a red hue to it, as she stood full frontal in front of the easel so John could sketch her. John had her turn sideways and with her back to him as he sketched. The longer she stood nude in front of him. The easier it was for her to forget she was nude. Becky determined she liked to be the center of attention and enjoyed her exposure to this point.

"I want you to go to the high stool and put your elbows on it with your back to me." John directed.

"Oh boy I know I will be totally exposed to anyone in back of me in this pose." Becky rightly thought as she assumed the requested pose.

It was at this time there was a guided tour of about thirty people who were equally divided between men and woman. They entered the area and quietly watched as John did the ten-minute sketch of Becky. She heard footfalls behind her and someone murmur, but it didn't register that there could be other people there. She needed all her concentration to hold this pose, as she knew she totally exposed her vagina and rectal area to the artist's view, because she could feel the cool air on her moist pussy lips.

"Okay that was good Becky, you did a great job thank you for your time. We are finished for the day." John said.

Becky turned to see the group, she was in shock that so many people witnessed the first day that she was nude in public and intimately exposed. Becky couldn't move, when the group came closer, and the guide asked. "First of all, we would like to commend you on your courage to intimately expose your body for figure studies. Do you mind if some of the people ask you questions?" There was a round of applause for the naked lady.

"No-no I guess not and thank you for your approval." Becky stated in an embarrassed fog, but with a smile to be caught nude. She didn't think to cover her nakedness though after she was applauded for her courage. Becky looked at me, we have been marriage so long she knew I was proud of her for her courage. I guess this gave her the courage to remain nude as she answered questions.

"How did your husband convince you to model nude?" One woman asked.

"He didn't convince me I asked him if he thought I would be a good model." Then Becky explained why.

"How long have you been modeling?" A man about fifty asked.

"I have never modeled, I just posed today for the first time."

"How do you feel being nude in front of us." A woman in her thirties asked.

"I haven't given it a thought until you mentioned that I'm nude." This brought a laugh from the group along with the model.

A man in his sixties looked at Tom. "You have a smile on your face of a person who is proud of something. Is the model your wife?"

"Yes, Becky is my beautiful wife who is shy, and I can't believe she took the initiative to call John to set up this posing session on her own. I'm proud of her."

"Becky how do you feel right now that you're naked in front of us?" A woman in her forties asked.

"I love the freedom of being naked. I wish that more women would do this."

"So, your saying that we should model?" Another woman asked.

"I just found out this is something that should be on your bucket list." Becky explained as she walked over to the curtained off area, pulled the curtain aside to continue the conversation. She put on the dress only. She put her undergarments in her purse.

The group thanked Becky for the information, asked John the days for the co-op. all the couples took his card. The group moved onto another section of the museum.

"Becky, I want you to come with Tom on Tuesday night to watch the way Margret models for our group. Are you available?"

"Yes, I will get our niece to take care of our kids." John handed Becky twenty-five dollars.

"What's this for?" Becky asked.

"Your modeling fee for today." John explained.

"I get paid to model?"

"Yes, we pay the models for their time. John said. With that we left the building.

As we walked to the truck. "Becky, you did an amazing job posing for the first time. How did it feel.

"I actually enjoyed myself today being nude and letting the group see me nude. I was embarrassed to begin with to show my vaginal area, but liked the response from the tour group. The expression on your face added to my enjoyment." Becky said as she slid over on the bench seat in the truck and put her head on my shoulder. "It was the first time ever I got paid to take my clothes off." She giggled and I joined in.

I in turn put my right hand under her dress to find her pussy dripped her excitement. She pulled the back of her skirt up so she wouldn't have a stain on her dress. It took us about fifteen minutes to be home.

"Oh my GAAAWWDDD, I needed that- showingggggggg my pussyyyy maddeee mmmeee sooo hornyyyyyy!" It was a one orgasm trip for my wife to our house.

My wife went into the house: by the time I entered she was nude and spread in front of the large picture window in the front of our house. "I need to get hosed down." My wife said as she opened her pussy to show pink. It was wet with her arousal. Her first orgasm in the truck was a precursor to the main event.

I stripped off my clothes and got between her legs to lick-it-dee slit. Her pussy tastes like a fine wine when she was very excited. I dove headfirst at her pussy with my tongue out to penetrate her pussy lips. I licked around her opening and used two fingers to find her G spot. She was off again!

"Ah, yesss I nneedd you iinn mmeeeeeee!" She cried in orgasm.

I took my lips off her clit and replaced my fingers with my cock. I pumped vigorously per her instructions, it was a symphony of sounds and scents. Within three minutes it was all over except to clean up the act.

We remained nude in the house until it was time to pick up our kids. It was dark by then; we left the blinds opened. I wonder if any of our neighbors saw my wife and I nude.

Time flew by and it was Tuesday night. My wife called our niece to sit with our kids. They were still a little too young to be alone. I picked her up and by the time I came back home it was time to leave for the Artisan building. We took the truck and my wife sat next to me. She had on a dress. I put my hand on her thigh, she spread her legs and pulled my hand against the juncture of her legs. I felt pussy hair! She was pantiless. I then looked at her top. I could see a hint of rigid nipples. "Becky, you look and feel amazing" I gave her a kiss on her cheek at the light.

We arrived at the building to find Margret already there. My wife was surprised to see the matronly woman in an expensive outfit. "Hi, I'm Margret, you must be Becky I heard a lot about you yesterday. All good I might add."

Margret explained she modeled in college for figure studies and now she models to relieve the stress of her employees, because they couldn't find models.

Becky explained why she wants to model. "I want to model because I need to be more comfortable with my body and to relieve my husband's stress so he doesn't get sick again."

John walked in along with the rest of the artists. He introduced Becky to the group and gave her accolades for her audition on Saturday.

Margret went to the cordoned off area to undress but didn't close the curtain for privacy while she stripped. She talked with Becky as she removed her only garment, a dress. Fully nude she sat on the stool legs spread which exposed her pussy to the group to await the instruction to start. Becky sat next to me while I sketched. We sat in the center of the group about four feet from the model who was up on a one foot high raised platform. Becky was close enough to Margret to receive a whiff of her excitement from time to time when the model moved.

My wife paid close attention to Margret as she modeled surprised that the older woman totally exposed her intimate areas for the artist. She wasn't instructed to take the poses she decided on the exposed poses she took. The last pose with Margret on the couch legs spread and she stroked her pussy to orgasm in front of the group.

"OH-Ah-AH yessssssssssss I needed that IIII'M So turned on to show my box!" She moaned as she came.

Becky had a wet spot on the back of her dress as she had no panties to soak up her excitement. She looked around and there wasn't a limp dick in the room.

After Margret brought herself off, she received a standing ovation.

Becky went up to the older woman. "Thanks Margret I won't feel embarrassed when I model nude thanks to you. Margret you were great. To be a CFO and to have enough courage to model for figure studies --Wow I am going to nominate you for the woman of the year." Becky said as she gave the older woman who was still nude a hug.

Becky and I went to my truck, Becky slid in and unbuttoned her dress, spread her legs. After I started the truck, she brought my right hand to her pussy. I stuck two fingers in her box, and she blasted off.

"To sssseeee Maggie finger fuck herself almost made me cccccuuuummmm--" She screamed her orgasm.

When we arrived at our house mindless of her condition. My wife went into the house to get our niece, so I could bring her home. She was about sixteen at the time. She entered the truck, and I could see her sniff the air. "What have you and Aunt Becky been doing in here? Aunt Becky was all but naked did you go parking?" She asked with curiosity.

I looked at my young niece embarrassed. "Why did you say that Lesley?" Shocked that my wife entered the house almost nude and at the insight my young niece had.

"Well, when Peter and I go parking that is what the car smells like after we are done. When Aunt Becky came into the house, she was all discombobulated and had the scent about her of an excited woman." Lesley stated with a smirk.

"Well, we are married you know!" I explained without a yes or no to her question.

Lesley slid over and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "You are a cool uncle and Aunt Becky is a cool aunt. I'm so lucky to have you two. She said as she put her head on my shoulder. I paid her twenty-five dollars for the night. She didn't want to accept payment, but I insisted. I made sure she was in the house before I left.

When I arrived home I found my wife in bed, the lights on, and she was completely nude. This is not the norm for her she usually puts on a nightie, so the figure studies had shed a new light on my conservative wife. She has become a hot wife.

I stripped nude got into bed. "I need you in me Tom, I'm so horny." She said as she rolled on top of me and seated my pecker into her box. I love to have Becky on top so I can admire her beautiful body.

She rode my cock slowly to begin with, but she needed to cum. Becky picked up speed and squeezed my pecker with her pussy muscles. Her breast almost gave her a black eye they bounced so much.

I needed to hold off I wanted to cum with her. I thought of disgusting things to hold off my orgasm. I felt her clamp down on my pecker and my balls got wet.

"I'm cccuuummmiiinnng!" She screamed into a pillow she put to her face.

"Gawd yoouu'rreee so sexxyyy!" I came with a groan.

The next morning "What was all the noise in your room mom you and dad have a fight?"

"No, mom was playing cowgirl." I said and got an angry look and a fist in my arm.

Our son, bless his soul. "No, they were having sex." He giggled.

"I think we need to put an addition on the house far from these bedrooms." She whispered with a giggle.

There was little to tell for the next two days we went about our usual routine until Thursday night when I got home. Dinner was ready, but Becky was not in the kitchen to greet me my niece was. I could see Becky ate already and Lesley dished out the meal for the kids, me and made a plate for herself.

"I could get used to living here." Lesley stated as we sat to eat.

When I finished, I went up to the bathroom to shower and dress for the class. That is when I found Becky nude as she put on makeup. Which by the way she doesn't need, but oh was she made up fabulously tonight. "Where are you going while I'm at the artisan co-op. Are you going out with some friends, it looks like you will be trolling." I smiled at her.

"No, my dear I'm going with you."

"Oh, you want to get more insight on modeling for figure studies?" I asked confused.

"Yes, something like that." She stated mysteriously.

Well, I showered and by the time I was done Becky had on a button front dress. I brought my clothes into the bath, so I was dressed ready to go. We said good-bye the kids and our niece. Lesley gave Becky an odd look as we exited the house. Becky was really nervous, so I told her. "After you watch the model tonight and you don't think you can do it. I won't be mad at you my dear. I know it takes a lot of courage to be totally exposed to strangers. I want you to enjoy modeling not be stressed by it."

"Okay I will remember that my dear." Becky said as she slid over and put her head on my shoulder.

"Boy, do I love this woman." I thought as I drove to the Artisan building.

We arrived about ten to six and there were most of the group there. Becky and I walked up to John. She greeted him and asked how the family was. John looked at his watch and had displeasure written all over his face.

One of the other members of the group asked. "John where is our model."

"I don't know she said she would be here when I called her this afternoon." John grumbled.

Two minutes to Six the phone rang. "You can't make it!" we heard.

There were twenty upset artists in the room. When Becky came to me. "Would it be okay if I model tonight for you guys." She whispered.

I brightened. "Sure, if you think you can."

"Okay then can you put this somewhere for me." Becky said as she unbuttoned her dress, took it off, she was nude and handed me her dress.

I stood there stunned my wife was nude and she had a smile on her face. There was a red hue to her features as she walked up onto the stage sat on the stool legs spread as Margret did to await instructions to start to pose.

I was proud of my wife. The group was all smiles now. John called for the first one-minute pose and Becky stood proud with her hands on her hips for a full frontal of her naked charms. The Side, back and side pose was the other three-minutes of poses. The two-minute poses started with elbows on the stool at the back and faced forward. Elbows on the stool on each side and then elbows on the stool with her back to the artists.

This pose gave us the first view of my wife's pussy and brown star. The pose was beautiful.

"Time for a break." John said.

I walked up to Becky. "Do you want your dress?"

"No, I'm fine, everyone has seen all of me so what's the difference if I put on the dress or stay nude. Besides I love the free feeling I get when I'm nude."

She walked around and conversed with all the artists. She was in her element nude in public. To my utter shock.

A chair was brought to the front. "Becky, pose sitting on the chair. The next poses will be half hour, so pose in a comfortable manner, something you can hold for that long. There will be a break every fifteen minutes."

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers