Becky the Nude Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife gave me a grin walked up to the chair and knelt on it she leaned on the back and spread her legs as far as the chair would allow her. Her pussy and Hershey highway was totally exposed. She dripped her arousal onto the chair, so-much-so that John found a towel to put on the chair to absorb the moisture, and one for her to wipe her pussy from time-to-time.

"I love my wife in this pose she is showing everyone her pussy and rosebud." I thought happily as I drew her intimate area in fine detail with the rest of her body in little detail and hazy.

"Take a break." John called and my wife circulated the room as a queen would her court. She was on an exhibitionist high. I thought it would take her longer to become comfortable nude in a group setting, but I guess I was wrong as I looked at her posture as she walked around. Becky had her shoulders back, head held high as she conversed with each artist. She didn't rebuff them as they touched her sometimes intimately.

Becky assumed the same pose after the break and then after another break she sat on the chair, her legs over the arms and her hands under her breasts clasped together. Her intimate area was more exposed in this pose than the last. Her pussy was engorged and the lips open. Liquid escaped her pussy and dropped onto the towel. The area around my wife carried the scent of her arousal. I had all I could do not to walk up her and fuck her silly right on stage. I was so horny for her. She stared at me the whole time, she was spread in front of me. Becky knew I wanted her!

When there was a break Becky would look at her images as the artists depicted her and talk with the artist. She had a good time and embraced the figure study medium. The breaks were longer, the guys put their arms around my wife, and on her shoulder as they talked. She was in her glory, but I was jealous!

I decided to be by my wife's side as she walked around the room, but it didn't really faze the artists or my wife. She reveled in the fact she was the center of attention, nude, intimately exposed to all, and they touched her naked body.

"I hope I haven't let the genie out of the box and can't get her back in!" I thought as one of the artists put his arm around my wife and the back of his hand pushed up under her breast.

"Two more half hour poses, Becky." John called.

My wife went up on the stage to the couch she laid on her stomach and asked for a hassock to put one leg on. Her legs were spread at least four feet apart. She put one hand under her and rubbed her pussy lips together as we drew.

"Oh-OH my Gawd I'm Cumming!" She moaned ten minutes into the pose.

My wife had an orgasm in front of twenty-two-guys!

John called for a break and Becky went to the restroom. I followed her and met a few other people in the area of the restrooms who admired my naked lady. "She is a beautiful woman." One guy commented.

"Yes she is, that's my wife." I said proudly.

"You let you wife model nude for the group and walk around naked?" A woman asked.

"Yes, she is beautiful, and I discovered tonight she has the courage to show everyone her naked beauty." I explained as I waited outside while she was in the lady's room.

"That was so awesome. Did you like my pose?" My wife asked me when she came out of the restroom.

"Yes, I loved it, but was very surprised that you could make yourself cum in public." I admitted.

She assumed the same pose with her hand under her. She used two fingers on one hand to open her pussy to show pink for the last fifteen minutes of the pose.

When the break was called. The artists became bolder and most of the men touched my wife as they discussed their sketches. My wife reveled in the conversation and intimate touches of the men. I watched with some concern that boundaries were crossed tonight that I haven't seen before the few times I came here.

The last pose of the night my wife sat on the couch, back in the corner Knees up and spread wide. She put one arm on the knee against the couch and the other hand she laid on the top of her pussy and inserted two fingers in her box.

John walked up to her and asked. "Becky, can I make an adjustment to your pose?"

"Sure, John what do you want me to do."

"Can I show you?"

"Okay." Becky agreed.

"Put your hand that is on your vagina to the side." John said as he adjusted her hand and stuck his fingers in her pussy to adjust her fingers.

"OOHH!" Becky moaned as John must have rubbed the back of his fingers on her clit.

"I need to stop the direction this modeling session is going, before my wife gets gang banged!" I thought but I was too intrigued to stop the direction of the session.

"This is the last pose of the night." John stated as everyone watched my wife.

I looked around no one put their pencils to papers they just stared at my wife. She looked around the room eyes wide, stopped to look at each artist as she slowly pumped her fingers in her box. When she got to me, she smiled wide, and pumped her fingers faster. "Ssssoooo mmuucchh fffuunnnn." She moaned as she looked at the guy next to me.

I watched my wife mesmerized, but from time-to-time I gazed at all the guys in the room. "That is my wife up there performing an intimate act in public that she has never performed for me before." I thought with excitement.

It was a few minutes later that my wife closed her eyes, put her head back, Raised her bottom off the couch, Screamed. "IIII'MM CCCUUUMMMING AGAIN!" She squirted her orgasm out three feet, something she never did before.

That was the end of the session all the men took turns to wipe her down. Some touched her intimately. Becky was helped to her feet. The group gave her a standing ovation as they crowded around her. "You are the best model we ever had, Becky." Was voiced unanimously by the group except for me. I was scared where this will lead, but I was the one that condoned my wife's decision to model, now I have to talk with her and let my feelings be known.

The last fifteen minutes of the session was a grope fest all the guys talked with my wife as they became very touchy feely as each guy took turns to feel her naked form. She was so turned on that she didn't stop them. She had a good time with the attention.

"Becky is beautiful, and I am lucky she is my wife. She has been faithful to me for over fifteen years." I thought to rationalize what I saw tonight.

I finally had to throw cold water on the party. "Becky, we have to go. I have to bring our niece home."

"Yes, Tom you're right." Becky said as she walked to the Ladies room with the group in tow. She walked in the lady's room left the door opened and sat on the head as she talked to the group of men to their surprise and mine.

I found out later that it was the first time that some of the men watched and talked to a lady as she relieved herself. Becky put on her dress left it unbuttoned, gave everyone a hug and we left, after they paid her the hundred dollars for the model session and two hundred dollars as a tip, so she made three hundred for four hours.

In the truck on the way home. Becky slid over to me. "Did the other models make what I made tonight." She asked as she took my hand, placed it on her box, and spread her legs for easy excess to her charms. "I really had fun tonight." She moaned as I rubbed her G spot with my fingers.

"I don't know." I answered.

Becky's pussy was like a swamp. I have never felt her so wet. She moved around on my fingers and dripped her excitement on the back of her dress. When we arrived home, I had to tell her. "Becky, you need to button up." She made herself halfway respectable before we entered the house.

I figured I needed to use my wife's car to bring home my niece as the truck smells like a rolling whorehouse. Lesley looked at me with suspicion when I took the car. "Uncle Tom you always drive the truck. Why are you using aunt's car?" She smirked.

"I'm on empty." I lied and she saw right through it.

"Yah right, you probably went parking before you came home." She giggled and I turned red.

"How is school?" I asked to change the subject.

That diverted her attention, and I received a monolog of her school life until I dropped her off and gave her forty dollars.

When I arrived home Becky was in the kitchen, nude, cleaning up the dishes. "Becky what if the kids come down, you're nude they will see you."

"Maybe I should be more open about my body. It may be good for the kids." She smiled.

"Wow, where did that come from!" I thought. "What do you mean by that?"

"I read in one of the woman's magazines that for boys it is advisable for the mother to be casual about nudity. This will quell their curiosity to explore their girlfriend's body and to form a better bond with their lady before they become intimate."

"How about our daughter?"

"Girls are not that curious they like the romance, before the intimate contact." Becky explained.

"So that means you're going to walk around the house nude?"

"No, but I will be less concerned about being fully dressed in the house."

This latest revelation was lot for me to take in. My wife did a one-eighty in four hours on her thoughts of nudity.

I helped her to finish the cleanup. We went to bed at eleven-thirty, and we fucked our brains out through our sex organs we were so excited about Becky's nude debut.

Becky laid on the bed and rubbed her pussy while I undressed. She looked me in the eye, her eyes were smokey, I could see the need in them. I knelt on the bed and couldn't resist a taste of her pussy before we fucked. She was very wet, and her scent was delicious. I pulled one lip into my mouth and used two fingers to rub her clit.

"Ah-ah I'MM CCUUMMIING!" She moaned into a pillow as not to awaken the kids. It was after midnight, so this could be considered a midnight delight, I guess. I think this was at least the third time she came tonight.____ Oh wait a minute it is the next day so this is the first cum of a new day for her.

Becky wasn't done, she pushed me on my back, swung her body over me, found my pecker with one hand. She sat on my erection with a moan. "Ohhh yesssssssssss, I need to feel loved!"

We started slow, and lovingly to climb the orgasmic mountain, but as the need increased, the speed increased and it was another five minutes of enjoyment before I blew my load deep inside my wife's pussy and this caused her to cum also.

"Ah-ah oh-oh I love you Beckyyyyyy" I moaned in orgasm.

"Weee Fittt sooooo goooddd togetherrrrrrrrrrrr." She screamed into the pillow.

We laid in each other's arms and fell into a contented sleep. It felt that we just closed our eyes when the alarm went off.

I went took a shower and dressed for work. I went into the kitchen to find Becky with a barely there red nightie that went to just below her pussy lips. "I guess you're taking the advice of the woman's magazine and give our kids an eye full of your almost naked body today."

"Yes, I figured no time like the present of help our kids."

"Okay if you say so." I answered not truly convinced that our kids would be better adults if they see their mother almost nude.

Our son was the first one down for breakfast. He looked at his mother and then looked at me. "Dad what did you do with mom. You replaced her with this sexy lady." He asked with a smile as he imprinted her sexy image in his brain. Our son sat and while he ate, he made sure his mother was in his line of sight.

As far as our daughter, when she came into the kitchen. "Mom, you realize that in the right light you are nude and your son can see everything." She reprimanded her mother. So, Becky explained to our daughter about the article she read.

After the explanation our daughter asked. "So, I can see dad nude also then."

"No women are romantics, and men are visual people." Becky explained.

Well, my wife didn't model for the Artisans again. John found many women who wanted to model. I continued at the Artisans for the next four months. John was transferred to another manufacturing plant about two hours from our city, so the art group was disbanded as John was the glue that held it together.

My wife and I discovered that we like to have men look at her, so we needed to find some way to do this. The next chapter in our life will explain this.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica