Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe so," Brian agreed, "But, if you were to offer to bring a gift for the get together...say some sort of unique entertainment..." He let his words trail off as Peter suddenly understood what he was suggesting.

""I absolutely think that could be arranged." Then he paused for a moment. "But...do you really think they would take me seriously? And how do we keep my mom away? I want to be in charge of Becky this time." Brian smiled and waved a hand negligently at Peter.

"Don't worry about that. I do have an invitation. I'll talk to the Newell's and arrange everything. You just make certain that you arrive, with Becky, Friday night. I'll text you the exact time as soon as I get it all sorted out." Peter nodded eagerly even as he still had one final concern.

"But what about my mom?" Brian chuckled and shook his head.

"Your mother isn't invited. Something about getting drunk and mouthing off to the wrong person a few years ago. Don't worry. I'll set something up to keep her busy and out of your hair." Peter clapped David on the back and the two of them shook Brians hands. This had worked out perfectly. Peter and David left a few minutes later excited about this coming Friday.

Once the boys had gone, Brian got to work. He knew a few of the guys that worked at the construction company where Becky's husband Bill worked. He made a few calls and without too much effort, set up a poker game and guys night on Friday. He dropped the suggestion that they should call Bill and invite him too. Once that was done, he made another call. This one to a man named Graham Ferrel. He was a local businessman and had dated Charlotte on occasion over the last year or so. He also happened to owe Brian a favor. Brian got him on the phone and offered to pay for a night out. Good restaurant, drinks, even tickets to a local show. It was all his, providing he asked Charlotte out and took her with him. He didn't explain everything to him, but he let him know that Peter and David wanted some time alone and they needed mom out of the house for the evening. Graham enjoyed his time with Charlotte and eagerly agreed. He arranged details with Graham and then hung up. Now all he needed to do was set things up with the Newell's. Friday was going to be quite a night!

* * *

FRIDAY:

The rest of the week went by at varying speeds for the different parties involved. For Brian, it seemed to go quickly. He was very eager for Friday to arrive but he kept himself busy with various chores both around his house and for the Newell's. He had managed to intrigue them enough that they agreed to allow Peter and David to attend, providing that the entertainment promised was up to the standards they were promised. Brian assured them that it was.

For Becky, the week progressed at a fairly normal pace. Having no idea what was in store for her, she continued her daily routines and spent her evenings trying to be as attentive to Bill as she could with only middling success. Though, no matter what they did in bed together, Becky was still finding herself not fully satisfied and this brought on a bit of depression and guilt. She needed a way for her and Bill to be able to spark at least some of those feelings that she had whenever she was forced by Charlotte to do whatever Charlotte wanted her to.

This week, after the tattoo parlor and the incident at lunch, she hadn't heard from Charlotte and mostly she was glad of that. Actually, her adventures with Charlotte was something she was learning to live with and even come to anticipate on some level, but after what Peter had done to her at lunch, Becky was in no hurry to see him again. So, she embraced her time away from them and focused on her relationship with her husband.

Peter and David on the other hand felt like the week was going backwards. Time never seemed to pass fast enough. They plotted and planned out exactly what they would need and how they would approach Becky but neither was good at patience or waiting. They were excited to hear from Peters mom that an old friend had asked her out and she would be gone all evening on Friday. They weren't sure how Brian had arranged that but it didn't really matter. Everything was set.

Finally, Friday arrived. The guys spent most of the morning and early afternoon over at David's house. Lately, Peter's mom had been very cold with David ( *See "Charlotte's Story" for more details), and it just made things easier to stay out of her hair. Peter and David gathered what they needed and put them in a backpack. Peter also threw his laptop into its bag and slung it over his shoulder. Then they headed next door to Becky's.

They found a place to remain unseen and waited, watching for Bill to leave. It seemed to take forever though in reality it was only about fifteen minutes-but that can seem like an eternity to two horny eighteen year olds. They watched as Becky kissed Bill goodbye in the doorway and he got in his car and drove off. They gave her enough time to get back inside and to make certain that Bill hadn't forgotten anything and came back unexpectedly, then they headed up her walk and rang the doorbell. When Becky answered the door she was quite surprised to see Peter and David standing there, both grinning like the proverbial cat who ate the canary.

"Good evening Becky," Peter said with over the top sincerity. "How are you this fine evening?" Becky stared at the two boys wondering exactly what they were up to. Both were dressed better than their usual t-shirt and denims, wearing collared, button down shirts and nice trousers. David also had a large backpack on and Peter was carrying his laptop bag.

"What do you want?" she asked the two, not trying to sound polite in the least. Peter acted as if he took no notice of her tone and smiled back at her.

"We're here to escort you to a party! One where you will be the guest of honor!"

"More like dis-honor" quipped David and the two of them giggled at that. Becky was in no mood for these two tonight and went to shut the door in their face. Even as she started to shove the door closed, Peter put a hand out and caught it and barged into Becky's house, actually pushing her aside. David quickly followed and did shut the door once he was in.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Becky shouted at the two men, outraged that they would dare act like this. Even when Charlotte came over to whisk her off to some erotic venue, she at least acted like she was being polite. Peter and David just kept snickering as they moved into her living room.

"Shut up bitch!" Peter said, all manner of his faux joviality now gone. Come here, I want to show you something. He sat down on her sofa and began to get his laptop out. Despite her anger, Becky was nervous about what Peter had in mind. She moved up to in front of him and stood there, hands on hips and trying to glower down at him, but a small ball of feat was forming in the pit of her stomach. As she stood there, David took his backpack off and dropped it on the floor and then walked over to stand right behind Becky. He pressed himself up against her back and reached around her, his hands sliding around her waist and then beginning to move up towards her breasts. Becky tried to twist and get away from his pawing but David just tightened his grip around her and leaned his head up till his lips were right against her ear.

"Just watch Becky! You are going to love this!" His warm breath tickled her ear and neck and made her involuntarily shiver. The ball of fear within her expanded even more.

"What are you talking about?" she managed to stammer. "I don't want to see anything from you two. Get out now!" Despite her nervousness she needed to appear strong, try to keep control of the situation. Davids hand slid up till they now cupped her small breasts. He squeezed them, sliding over them in small circles, teasing her as he softly began to kiss her neck.

"St...stop that!" Becky gasped. Again she tried to pull away from him but his hands seemed to be holding her in an iron grip. By this point, Peter had his laptop out and opened. He tapped several keys and navigated to the site he wanted. Then, he turned the device around so that Becky could see the screen. Once again, Becky found herself looking at the website that Charlotte had set up with pictures and videos of Becky in all of her sexual glory. This time however, under the title of the site, there was a short video clip of Becky bound to the box springs in the homeless camp. A big man was fucking her hard and fast while another had his cock shoved into her mouth and was face fucking her. On the screen Becky writhed and groaned as her orgasm ripped through her. The video was played on a loop, showing only about 30 seconds, and then repeating it over and over.

"Oh god!" Becky groaned as she watched herself being ravaged. "Please turn it off."

"Just wait till you see Ben fucking your tattooed ass with the butt plug still in you." Becky felt tears running down her cheeks. She shook her head and looked pleadingly at Peter. But Peter wasn't moved. "It's still not live yet, but with a few simple keystrokes, I can make certain that everyone see's this. I'll post it as a free website and send links to the entire neighborhood as well as to your husbands boss at his work. Would you like that? Letting everyone see what a fucking slut you are?" He looked up and met Becky's eyes. Becky couldn't speak. Bile was filling her throat and she felt like she was about to puke. She shook her head vehemently.

"I'll bet that her husband will get really turned on watching her suck and fuck everyone!" David emphasized his remarks by squeezing her breasts especially hard, eliciting a groan from Becky.

""No!" She managed to grunt out hoarsely. "Peter, you can't! Your mother promised me that if I did everything she asked she wouldn't let this ever get out!"

"Well, moms not here right now and I am! So...you can either do exactly what I say or, I can expose you for the cock loving slut that you are! Which is it going to be?"

Becky stared at Peter. Her body twisted, trying to get away from the constant groping of David even as her body was starting to react to it. Seeing that image replayed over and over again of the homeless men taking her as she laid there helpless also sent a shiver of hot desire shimmying through her. She truly hated Peter for what he was doing. He was a little shit and didn't deserve to be rewarded in any way for this. But she realized also that she had no choice. She couldn't let him destroy her life. She wouldn't give him that satisfaction. Slowly, she dropped her gaze and tried to go limp in Davids arms.

"All right," she whispered. "I'll do whatever you say." The words felt like a gut punch to her. She was once again giving up control of her body and this time to a pair of horny little shits who she was coming to loathe. Peter perked up and grinned broadly, his eyes sparkled with desire and lust as he nodded and closed the laptop. David pulled her back from the couch and then let her go as Peter stood up.

"Excellent!" Peter crowed. "Well, let's get started. You can begin by stripping. Everything off. Right now!"

Becky stared at him with undiminished hatred but she knew it was too late to stop this now. With a resigned sigh, she grasped the bottom of her cotton top and pulled it up over her head and off, revealing her petite breasts covered in a light bra. Then she undid the snaps to her pants and pulled them down over her ass and stepped out of them. Her panties were simple white cotton and did not give much in the way of protection. She reached up behind her and unsnapped her bra and shrugged it off of her shoulders. Finally, looking at Peter with undisguised hate, she gripped the waistband of her panties and quickly pulled them down. Now she stood there naked in front of the two of them. Becky sighed as she knew what came next. At least, she thought she did. Without being asked she dropped to her knees and reached out for Peter, grasping his pants, and beginning to unbuckle them.

""Lets get this over with," she said. However Becky was surprised when Peter stepped away and pushed her hands aside.

"Whoa! Not so fast Becky! There will be plenty of time for that later, but first, we need to get you dressed for the party!" That stopped Becky cold. She looked at Peter and then over to David who was already opening his backpack.

"I don't understand? Isn't this the party you had in mind?" Peter just chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh Becky my dear, not at all! The Newell's are having their semi annual block party tonight and I promised them some very special entertainment." Now David was coming up next to her. In his hands he was carrying several pieces of black leather clothes...and other things. Becky's eyes widened and her heart began to pound seriously as she heard what Peter was saying. The Newell's were notorious for their parties. She and Bill of course had never attended them, it just wasn't the sort of thing they were interested in. Now Peter was saying that she would be put on display at the party! She just couldn't imagine anything worse. Most of the neighborhood would be there. Everyone would see here! How was this any different than posing that damned website. She began to shudder and shook her head furiously.

"Absolutely not! I can't go there. Everyone will recognize me! I can't! Peter, please don't do this!"

"Don't worry about anything, no one will know it's you, I promise." And to show her that he meant it, he reached over to the stuff that David was holding and grabbed a leather hood. It had blinders that could be strapped over the eyeholes and only the mouth had a wide opening. Becky remembered that hood from when Charlotte took her to the poker party at Brians house with several of her male neighbors.

"Oh god, not again!" Becky moaned. But now David was sorting out his clothing items and pulled up a black leather corset.

"Let's get her dressed! We don't want to be late!" Peter nodded and together he and David grabbed an arm and lifted Becky to a standing position. The coset had a zipper that ran down the length of it's back and he undid it. Then, Peter lifted her arms up as David wrapped the corset around her and cinched it tight, pulling and adjusting it till he had it properly in place. Then he carefully set the zipper and pulled it all the way up. The corset was a snug fit, making even Becky's slight frame feel like it was being cinched in tightly. She also realized with mounting dismay that the corset didn't actually cover her breasts. Instead it flared out and sat just beneath her boobs, even going so far as to push them up slightly and emphasize them.

Then Becky was in for another surprise. The crotch to the corset was nothing so much as two thin leather straps. David pulled them between her legs and carefully positioned them till each strap ran along the outer edge of her pussy, pressing and squeezing her cunt lips obscenely. He pulled them tight behind her and attached them to the back of the corset. Becky squirmed against the tight restrictions of the clothes and took a couple of tentative steps. The straps rubbed and pressed against her crotch sending a tingle through her. Becky tried to stifle a groan as she realized that was exactly the purpose of the straps. But David wasn't through.

Now he grabbed a long almost triangular piece of leather with various straps and buckles along its lengthy. He grabbed Becky's arm and pulled it back behind her. Then he nodded to Peter who grabbed her other arm and did the same. Now, David took the leather and slipped it over Becky's wrists and slid it up her arms. Becky realized in horror that this was some sort of sleeves for her arms ands it held then out behind her, wrapped together.

David and Peter quickly buckled and strapped the arm sleeves till Becky's arms were pulled hard and tight behind her. The result made her shoulders pull back and her chest stick out, emphasizing her breasts even more. Now tightly corseted and arms bound behind her, and with Peter and David being in control, Becky felt more helpless than she could remember feeling in recent times, including being tied down by the homeless guys or by Ben at the tattoo studio. Somehow, even through all of that, Becky had known that Charlotte was in charge, even when she wasn't right there. Everything that Charlotte had put her through, no matter how awful, somehow Becky had come to believe was in some twisted fashion, for her own good. It was awakening her to things she had never conceived of doing, never thought herself capable of. But like all of the time Peter had used her, this had nothing to do with her, it was all about his selfish needs and desires and what she wanted or needed never entered his mind. She knew that it was futile but she felt that she had to try once more to stop this.

"Peter...David, I'm begging you two, please don't do this. Stop it before it goes any further. I'll...I'll do whatever the two of you want right here, right now, just please don't make me go out like this!" She was crying again, unable to stop the flow of tears. In truth, she hoped maybe that would somehow reach them. Peter looked at her and stepped up close. He took his hand and gently wiped her cheeks. For a moment, Becky had a surge of hope that maybe she had gotten through to him. Then, a grin spread back across his face and he lifted the hood which he had been holding in his other hand. The back of it was unzipped and he now took it and began to pull it down tightly over Becky's head.

He pushed her hair back so that it wasn't trapped against the front of her face. Becky groaned and tried to shake her head, tried to stop Peter from pulling it down but David grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, holding it still while Peter pulled the tight hood down completely over her head. He adjusted it slightly, reaching in to the opening around her mouth and straightening it. Then he even ran his fingers over her lips and pushed them into her mouth.

"Here babe, suck on this till we can get you something bigger to put in there." He pressed his fingers back deep into her throat making her gag slightly. Becky responded by trying to bite his fingers. She caught some flesh and was rewarded by a grunt from Peter. He yanked his fingers out. "Bitch!" he yelled and a moment later a hard slap landed across her leather clad cheek. She could feel the sting but privately reveled in the fact she had gotten a tiny bit of payback. Then David yanked the hood, pulling it almost suffocatingly tight and she felt the zipper slide down fully enclosing her head. The eye flaps were covered so she was completely blind, adding to her feeling of helplessness.

So, she was surprised a moment later when with no warning, something large, round, and very slightly spongy was shoved up against her lips. She tried to keep her mouth shut but she hadn't been ready and whatever it was slipped between her lips and teeth. A moment later her jaw was stretched wide open and she realized that they had pushed some sort of a ball gag into her mouth. Then, she felt them pull at straps that tightened the gag more and pulled it deeper into her mouth. A moment later she could feel them buckling the gag into place. Now she was completely their captive. She tried to speak around the gag but only succeeded in drooling and spitting. One of the guys patted her face and chuckled.

"Looks like she's ready for her big night!" She heard Peter say. "Lets get going!" The two men grabbed her by the shoulders, one of them putting their hand around the back of her neck and they began to walk her out of her house and towards the car. Becky gasped as she felt the cool evening air caressing her exposed body. She grunted and struggled, trying desperately to keep them from taking her outside her house like this. Anyone on the street could easily see her. But she was unable to stop them from moving her out her door and down the walk. When they reached their car, they stopped for a moment and turned her around, leaning her back against the car. They hadn't bothered to put shoes of any sort on her so she was barefoot on the driveway. The car was warm from late afternoon sun.