Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment they let go of her. Then, she heard a terrible sound. The whirr and click of one of their phone camera's going off. She began to shake her head and try to turn away. But she heard the shutter click several more times. Then, their hands were on her again and she heard the car door open and she was shoved carelessly into the back seat.

She tried to maintain her balance but fell to her side, sprawling along the seat. They shoved her feet in and slammed the door. Then a moment later she heard the other doors open, felt the car shudder as the two of them climbed in. Another pair of "Thumps" as the doors were closed. The engine roared to life a moment later and she felt the car moving. There was no hope now. She was on her way to being used by a party full of her neighbors in every way possible. She laid her head on the backseat, trembling as the car drove on through the night.