Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter decides to take charge of Becky for a while.
11.3k words
4.41
13.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
774 Followers

Leaving the tattoo parlor, Becky, Charlotte, and Peter returned to Charlottes car and prepared to head home. Once again, Becky sat in the front seat and Peter in back. Becky's head was whirling with everything that had happened today. The Tattoo, being strapped to the chair and force-fucked by all those customers, and Ben too, of course. She didn't even think to add Peter to the list. To her, he had sort of become a fixture in her descent and degradation. She sat back, her lower back and ass aching, as much from the tattoo as from the rough use she had been put through.

As Charlotte started the car, Becky realized how dry her throat was and how hungry she felt. She also had to formulate how she would explain the tattoo to her husband, Bill. It really wasn't like her to do something like this on a whim so she needed to be certain she knew how to break it to him. After everything that she had been forced to endure, with bondage and forced blowjobs and the glory hole and all of that, she couldn't let Bill find out now what was going on. As much to give her time to think about what she would tell him, as well as to satisfy her deep need for food and drink, she looked over to Charlotte.

"Charlotte? I really need to recharge before we head home, do you think we can stop and get a bite to eat before we go home?" Charlotte glanced over at Becky and considered this. This was the first time that she actually wanted to stay out with her and Peter. Charlotte thought that, maybe, Becky was coming around to her 'new normal' as it was. She smiled and nodded.

"Of course. It is getting late and you need to refuel that body of yours. That was quite a workout they gave you!" Becky didn't say anything but just gave her a wan smile and nodded. "I know just the place. Then she gave the car a little gas and they sped off into the late afternoon.

About ten minutes later they pulled into the parking lot of a small restaurant. The name on the place said it was called "Sunny Jim's" and it boasted the best 24 Hour breakfast skillet in the city. The building itself was older and set along a block of other older businesses but it was kept clean and looked well maintained. It's color scheme also reflected an older era with lots of rich wooden outdoor paneling and trimmed in white and deep reds. It gave off a very Americana vibe.

Becky didn't really care where they ate, she just needed food and drink and time to figure out what she was going to say to Bill. They three got out of the car and headed inside. The interior of the place was really quite nice if not a little old fashioned. Again, red, and white color scheme and deep oak paneling continued the themes from outside. There was a short hostess podium right near the entrance and a pleasant looking woman greeted them with a smile. She quickly led them in and to a table, got them seated and took a drink order. She returned a few minutes later with their drinks as well as menus for everyone.

By the time the waitress returned, Becky had finished off her first glass of water at the table. Now she started in on her iced tea. She had ordered it sweet as she felt she needed the sugar rush as much as anything else. Between gulps of her drink, she looked at the menu. She didn't really know what she felt like eating so the 24 hour breakfast skillet sounded as good as anything else. She and Charlotte both ordered that and Peter ordered a steak and hash plate. The waitress left to put in the orders and Becky took a moment now to slow down and look around. The restaurant wasn't packed but it had a respectable crowd for the late afternoon. About every other table had someone or a group of people at them. She only saw one couple with small children. Most of the crowd seemed to be older, though not all were senior citizens. Becky's drinks started to hit and she realized she needed to use the bathroom.

"Excuse me," she said, sliding her chair back and getting up. "I need to use the powder room." Charlotte just gave her a small thin smile and shrugged. Peter watched her go. After she had left the main dining room, he quickly shoved his chair back and began to follow. Charlotte started to say something but then decided to just let the two of them handle it. If Becky didn't want Peters attention, she could tell him herself. She didn't need to keep protecting her from her son's overactive libido. Completely oblivious to her own hypocrisy, she turned back to people-watching and waited for the two of them to return.

Peter was very glad that his mom had brought them here for a number of reasons. He had been coming here for several years with her and during the last year, he had been coming on his own as well. He had gotten to know the staff pretty well. Especially the kitchen staff, busboys, dishwashers, and a couple of the line cooks. Sunny Jim's mostly hired Hispanic help. In this neighborhood they were plentiful and all were hard workers as well as being willing to work long hours and not make a lot of demands. Not that the restaurant didn't pay them well or treat them fair. They took care of their staff and as such, the staff stayed on longer than in other similar establishments. Peter took a quick detour back through the kitchens as he went after Becky, to see who was on today. He saw three or four fellows he recognized. Two of them, a guy named Tomas and another, Julio, looked as if they were getting ready to head out back for a smoke break.

The guys saw him and smiled, waving him over and inviting him out back. Peter shook his head and grinned back. He pulled them close and in a conspiratorial whisper told them what he had in mind. The two of them grinned broadly as Peter explained his plan. Then Peter headed out of the kitchen, taking time to grab a few of the extra aprons the kitchen staff wore. As he reached the restrooms, he didn't see anyone around. Glancing quickly back into the main dining room she saw that Becky hadn't returned to the table yet so he took a deep breath and, checking to make certain no one was looking, slowly opened the door to the women's restroom.

It wasn't an overly fancy restroom. It had typically tiled floors, three sinks with a full mirror lining the wall behind them. There were also three fairly good sized stalls, one being wider for handicapped use. Peter was momentarily surprised at how clean the women's room was compared to the public men's rooms he had been in. No one was visible in the place and only one stall was closed, the other two hanging partially ajar. Peter stepped in and let the door close quietly behind him. Then he walked softly up to the stall that was closed. He raised his hand and softly knocked once on the stall door.

"Is that you Peter?" Becky's voice responded immediately. It sounded tired and resigned.

"Of course!" He paused a moment and then asked, "You were expecting me?" There was a sigh from within the stall.

"I thought you would come, yes." There was a short pause and then Peter heard the bolt that locked the door slide back. "Let's get this over with." Peter grinned and pushed the door open. Becky sat on the toilet, her pants down around her ankles. Peter stared at her for a moment before he reached out and took her hands. He pulled her up and against him. He took one foot and stepped on her jeans, keeping them on the floor and forcing her to step out of them.

"Let's move to the big stall...more room." Becky shrugged and showing neither agreement or denial, allowed herself to be led to the larger handicapped stall. As they got there, Peter pushed Becky in and followed her. Now Becky noticed the aprons that Peter was carrying.

"What are those for?" She asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"In a minute. First, take off your top. I want you naked!" Becky winced but she knew there was no use prolonging this or arguing with the horny 18 year old. She reached down, gripping the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up over her head. She stared at Peter as his eyes roamed over her.

"Better?" She asked acidly. Peter just nodded. Then he dropped the aprons on the ground and grabbed the top one. He used the ties on the apron to quickly wrap around one of Becky's wrists. Tying it off he took the cloth and fed it through the handicap grip bars on the side of the stall. He wrapped it several times and used the remaining ties to secure it. Becky was used to Peters games and again, let him do as he pleased. Giving him a blowjob bound or unbound, it didn't really matter to her. She just wanted to get this over with and get back to the table. Peter grabbed another apron and quickly tied her wrist and then pulled the apron to the opposite rail in the stall and secured her.

Just as he was finishing, the door to the bathroom opened and Becky, startled, looked up. She expected to see one of the female patrons of the restaurant and her mind was whirling on how to explain this. Instead her heart lurched as she saw three busboys walking in. They carried a mop and a bucket and one held a sign that she could read. It said: "Temporarily Closed For Cleaning." Suddenly this whole thing took on a darker feel.

"Peter?" she said, looking to him. "What's going on?" Peter chuckled and began quickly pulling off his clothes.

"Don't worry," he answered, glancing back towards the guys. We're just going to have a little fun! I invited some friends. I hope you don't mind!" The three men had dropped their tools and the one with the sign hung it on the outside of the bathroom door. As he closed the door, she saw him turn the lock. Then, smiling excitedly, they all came towards her.

Now Becky started in earnest to pull at the apron bindings that Peter had secured her arms with. She yanked against them and twisted trying to get free. Having to do everything Charlotte said because she was blackmailing her was something Becky had come to accept. In some small way she had even begun to want it;. And sucking and fucking Peter and his friend David was just an extension of that. But this? Peter was organizing her own rape all on his own. She couldn't let him start to have separate control over her life as well. Charlotte was bad enough. Who know what this pissant little bastard would do to her if she let him have his way.

"No Peter, not this! Stop it now for fucks sake!" She tugged again but it was useless. The aprons were in good condition and Peter had tied her well. And, what was worse, she had let him! She cursed herself under her breath.

Now naked, Peter ducked under one of her arms and moved behind her. She could see his cock was hard and ready for action. She felt it brush against her leg as he squeezed around her and despite herself it made her shiver. Then he was behind her. He sat on the toilet and pushed out his legs between hers and kicked them wide. Then he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back onto his lap. His hard, throbbing cock nestled right between her legs and lay against her pussy. He grunted and maneuvered a bit, raising her just enough to push the tip against her slit. Becky groaned with resignation, realizing that she was already starting to tremble and her pussy was undeniably damp, regardless of what she thought she wanted. With a short thrust up and his hands on her hips pulling her onto him, Becky felt Peter's cock penetrate her pussy and begin to slide up into her. As it had in the past, his cock filled her, stretched the walls of her cunt with a deliciously full feeling. Now inside her, he allowed one hand to slide off her hip and move around to her pussy. Fingers stroked against her and rubbed till, probing her, they found her clit, already swelling and sensitive. He pinched it hard and pulled on it, twisting and rubbing it as he sank further into her.

Becky groaned, her body trembling as she felt his finger start to work on her clit, felt the stiff hardness of his cock filling her between her legs. Her nipples raised hard and stiff, the cool air of the bathroom caressing them and adding to her desire. Then, as if by some sorcerous event, she looked up to realize that the three busboys were now standing in a line in front of her, naked, thick, hard cocks standing at attention. She had almost forgotten about them for a moment. The first one, Tomas, stepped up and smiled. His cock was almost as thick as a bottle of Cerveza and at least eight or nine inches. His dark brown skin seemed to glisten under the overhead fluorescents. He wasted no time in grabbing a hold of Becky's head and pulling it forward. She wanted to tell him no. To tell him to back off, this wasn't what she wanted but even as she tried to form those words, Peter pinched her clit hard and Becky opened her mouth in a plaintive groan. That was all the invitation Tomas needed. He Shoved his cock forward and filled Becky's mouth with his manhood.

Becky's eyes and cheeks bulged at the thick piece of meat filling her mouth. Tomas gave her only a moment to get used to it. Her tongue slid up, pushed to one side by the sudden entry of his cock. It lapped over the wide, heavy head and ran it's tip along his piss slit. It curled up under his shaft and stroked along it as Tomas began to shove deeper in to her mouth. Tomas encouraged her by taking a hand and slapping her on the cheek as he pushed deeper. Thrust and slap. Thrust deeper and another slap. Her face was starting to feel red and hot but his cock was filling her mouth and pressing towards the back of her throat. She could taste tiny drops of musky precum already dripping against her tongue and cheek. It's taste sent waves of desire shuddering through her body and she could smell his heavy scent of sweat, dish soap and cigarettes pervading her nostrils. That should have been a terrible combination but together it just reinforced his masculinity as he slapped her again and pushed the last few inches into her throat.

Becky felt her airway blocked momentarily and she gagged deep in her throat, her whole body shook. Then, she was able to relax and open her throat, just a little and tiny bits of airflow were restored as Tomas sunk fully into her throat. His full, tight balls pressed against Becky's lower lip and chin and she swore she could feel them trembling. Tomas slapped her again, seemingly because he could and he liked to. Her face was aflame now but she understood as well. With a supreme effort she slid her tongue along the underside of his cock and pressed it out between her lips till the tip of her pink muscle tickled against the tight, wrinkled skin of his balls.

Peter was thoroughly enjoying this, starting to build up a rhythm of thrusting up and pulling her down, then lifting her up, just a little and doing it all again. He couldn't believe how warm and tight she felt, her cunt wrapped around his cock. Now the other busboys were using their time, waiting for a turn at her mouth by stepping up beside Becky on either side.

Becky began to feel hands running over her breasts. Fingers plucking and pulling at her nipples, pinching, and tweaking them mercilessly. A mouth covered one of her tits and a tongue began to lick and stroke over it faster, washing, almost tasting it. Then she felt teeth bite and take hold of her rock hard eraser sized nipple. It squeezed tight between his jaws and tugged, pulling it hard till she needed to scream, which of course she couldn't do with that huge cock filling her mouth and throat.

Tits, mouth, pussy, every inch of her was being filled, sucked, or worked and she writhed against it all, her body aflame and rising faster and faster towards a crushing orgasm. Her breath was a staccato, broken rhythm and her heart pounded in her chest. Her pussy was bright and burning as was her face for completely different reasons. She bounced on Peter, sucked and gagged on Tomas. Her body shuddered and twisted against the others, her nipples aching as they were teased. Her mind had gone to that foggy place beyond thought or reason. The place it seemed easier to reach every time. She snorted through her nose, tears spilled from her eyes and she rose faster, fiercer towards the inevitable.

Peter was sweating and straining, getting very close to cumming now but he tried to hold out just a little longer and kept up the pace thrusting and slamming into her. Her pussy was drenching his cock and crotch, juices streaming out of her and he could hear her mewling and whimpering, feel her body shaking. Then Tomas began to shudder himself. He stopped slapping her and grabbed her head tight with both hands.

Becky felt the change in the cock filling her mouth. It began to tremble and swell. She recognized the signs and was ready. Suddenly great gouts of hot, thick cum began to squirt deep into her throat. It was smoky, acrid, and sweet, like a mixture of tequila and barbecue. She gagged on the first big squirt but managed to swallow it in a heavy lump and then continued to suck and swallow all the rest. For all of its volume it was also finished very quickly. Four or five heavy squirts and he was done. He pulled back fast from her face, as if he were too sensitive to let her continue to use her tongue on him. Then he backed out of the stall and slapped Julio on the back.

Immediately Julio sprang up and took Tomas's place. His cock was long, thin, and very straight. He grabbed Becky by the hair and pulled her onto his cock. Becky had barely managed to swallow all of Tomas's load and now she was forced to start sucking Julio. Looking up and around with wide bulging eyes, Becky knew that after this Julio, it would be the third man. Older, probably in his sixties, mostly skin and bones with grey hair held back in a hair newt, but his cock didn't look old or feeble. It was seven inches long and thick around and though it was covered with varicose veins it looked ready. Becky began sucking and licking on Julio and bouncing even harder on Peter. Her body cried out for release and she did her best to get it.

For the next five minutes Becky thrust, bounced, fucked, and sucked. Her nipples were licked and chewed, her hips were squeezed, her pussy pummeled thoroughly. She moaned, cried, and shook, struggling against the stupid aprons that bound her hands out to the side of her.

Finally her body reached its zenith just as Julio began to squirt and fill her mouth with his own load of hot, sweet, and spicy cum. Becky screamed around his cock, gargling the thick liquid and began to experience her own climax. It rose strong, hot, and wild, exploding first between her legs and then sending raging waves of ragged energy throughout her entire being. She whined and shook and bounced up and down on Peter, twisting against her bonds, swallowing cum, and shuddering with a release so profound she could barely contain it.

That was too much for Peter and he too began to shoot his load, filling Becky's womb yet again with his thick seed. He gripped her tightly and pulled her against him, holding her there till he had shot every last stream into her.

Becky ground down against his cock and barely registered when Julio pulled out and the third man took his place. He shoved his old but still very potent cock into her throat and she sucked and licked with gusto, making him cum in barely a minute. His stream was thin and bitter but she swallowed every drop. Finally, they had all finished with her. Becky was panting, partially choking, drooling spit bubbles and saliva as Peter pushed her up and slid out from under her. Becky stood there for a moment shaking after everything that had been done to her. She looked blankly around and found with some surprise that the aprons had been untied and the busboys were gathering them up, getting dressed and getting ready to head back out. Still shaking, Becky gathered her jeans and tank top and first went to the sink to wash her face off and run hot water over some paper towels and wipe herself clean. Then she got dressed.

Raxton57
Raxton57
774 Followers