Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 03 - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky hesitated only a second. She was mortified and ashamed of these people filling her up and then making her relieve herself in front of them but her need could not be denied. She snorted helplessly through her nose and around Davids cock and let her bowels open.

Immediately relief was felt as a huge gusher of water from her pussy and ass squirted out of her at high pressure. She screamed in relief as she kept it up, emptying herself, letting the water splash back against the tub. As she did so, she was surprised and a little appalled to realize that all of this humiliation as well as the forceful release of all that liquid was setting her pussy off and again she could feel the need and pressure of a climax beginning to rise in her.

She grunted and mewled in shame and need as the feeling rose. Waters continued to squirt from both her holes and it felt as if it was directed straight at her clit. The tingling grew stronger and Becky realized her orgasm was right there on the edge.

Then David grunted and slammed his groin forward hard against her face. Her tongue tasted the first drip of semen, thick, musky, and strong. His cock swelled between her lips and then he was cumming down her throat. Becky swallowed and belched back some and swallowed more. Cum spilled out between her lips and down her chin, droplets splattering against the tile. She did her best to suck his cock and drain all of his sperm, drinking every drop that she could. Then, the last squirt of liquid spilled out of her pussy and with that she teetered over the edge. Her body erupted into a shuddering, spasming orgasm of sensation, shame and need. It had a raw and almost sour aspect to it, making her feel somehow sullied even as she gained relief. She slapped her hands in rapid staccato against the tiled floor and her hips and knees bounced in the tub before she finally was able to somewhat regain control.

David grunted with deep satisfaction and pulled out of her mouth, letting a last string of cum slide across her bruised lips and down the smooth black leather of her hood. The shuddering climax left Becky leaning drunkenly over the edge of the tub, arms hanging uselessly as she tried to get some feeling back into them. She sucked air through her mouth and prayed that this was the end, but her prayer went unanswered. No sooner had David pulled away when she heard that deep masculine voice speak up.

"I believe we have some unfinished business my dear!" Then hands again gripped her by the sides of her head and another cock was pressed hard against her lips. With a reluctant sob, Becky opened her mouth and allowed the large cock slip between her lips and slide along her tongue. Her body shivered and she slowly began once more to suck along the thick shaft. She was startled and forced up to her knees once more by a hard spanking landing on both her ass cheeks from that wooden paddle. Immediately she felt another tube being shoved deep into her ass. She groaned piteously and tried once more to beg off but suddenly there was ice cold water squirting through the tube and into her ass, filling her hard and fast. Becky nearly jumped upright, only the hands gripping her solidly to either side of her head kept her on her knees. Mrs. Newell's hand stroked gently along her back as icy water flowed into her ass and filled her.

"That's a good pet, we just need to make sure your ass is rinsed clean. Just one more time." She patted Becky on her ass and gently squeezed. "Keep it in. Clench those muscles, I know you can do it!"

Becky groaned and whimpered around Mr. Newell's cock and bobbed her head along his shaft, licking and sucking for all she was worth while ever colder tendrils of icy fluid slid into her and filled her innermost cavity. Pain started blossoming almost at once, like an ice cream headache but deep in her bowels. The pressure once more began to mount as more water surged into her. Her stomach was bloating and shocking cold shivers were passing through her lower regions and spreading down her legs and up into her chest. The water had to have been refrigerated or else have ice cubes in it to be this cold. Her whole body started to shiver and she had to make a conscious effort not to chatter her teeth and accidentally bite the cock that was being fed to her. She tried to make them understand, it was all too much. She spoke around the thick cock filling her mouth "No more please, I can't take anymore" But it only came out as a garbled blur of words sounding like this:

"Oh-oor eeeese! Ah cah-aake orr!" It was unintelligible, but no one was listening anyway.

Now Mrs. Newell was leaning against Becky's back, her hand sliding down under her along her stomach, gently kneading and pushing on it. She began to softly lick the back of Becky's neck and trail her tongue down her back. That in itself made Becky shudder uncontrollably. She whined as her hand tightened and pressed into Becky's stomach, now more firmly, beginning a rhythmic pushing.

""Shhhh! Just keep holding it in my sweet girl. I know it's hard but you can do it!" Her hand slid lower underneath Becky, leaving her stomach, and slipping between her legs. While icy cold water continued to mercilessly fill Becky's bowels, now Mrs. Newell's fingers slipped between Becky's pussy lips and pressed inside her, moving, and sliding back and forth till they found her clit. Becky gasped and nearly inhaled several drops of leaking precum as Mrs. Newell's fingers pinched her clit and tightly began to roll it back and forth, tugging and twisting it as she did so.

Becky shook harder now, her clitoris being twisted and tugged while her mouth was filled with cock banging back against her throat. Her body began to shudder and quake. Again she could feel the climax rising fast, but this time it wasn't friendly, like a fire that had been stoked once too often.

Now devoid of simple warmth and comfort, it hurled itself at her devouring her from the inside. The hood over her head make Becky feel as if she were smothering and her whole body twisted and jerked trying desperately to stop the orgasm that was fast approaching, knowing it would be a destructive and cruel thing. But her whining and whimpers had no effect and Mrs. Newell's fingers pinched harder, stroked faster and Becky froze and burned simultaneously from the inside out.

Her whole body chuffed and twisted under all of the sensations that were being applied to her. Her throat was almost completely blocked by Mr. Newell's thick shaft and she could taste his sweat and brut-flavored precum trickling along her tongue. She had to force back the urge to gag on it even as he increased his pace ands she felt his tight, heavy ball sack slapping against her chin. The liquid filling her abdomen was slowing to a trickle but sat like a spiked ball of lead frozen in place. Her belly felt swollen, her ass hole clenched and puckered and her insides throbbed and ached with cold spike radiating outward in all directions. And still Mrs. Newell's fingers tugged ands pinched her clit harder and faster. Her breath came in ragged gulps when she could get any breath at all. She shivered and mewled and spit around the thick shaft filling her throat.

Then, without warning, Mrs. Newell nipped Becky on her round ass cheek. It wasn't too hard but it caught her by surprise, a little pinch that was simply the last straw for her body. Without control, she let her bowels loose and shockingly cold ice water began squirting out of her. Mrs. Newell's fingers pushed deep into her pussy and curled hard, stroking against her g-spot. Becky screamed and was tipped over the edge, her climax shattering throughout her like a dozen panes of glass, sending shards everywhere. Mr. Newell slapped the back of her head, just hard enough to push her that extra quarter of an inch onto his cock and allow him to slip fully into her throat. She made a deep, ragged gagging noise but Mr. Newell was ready. He gripped her head and he too began to fire off his substantial load deep into her throat and down her gullet.

Becky tried to scream at the raging icy fires withing her while at the same time swallow the enormous stream of cum that he shot down her throat. The result was only half successful as she swallowed some and spit the rest back out splattering both the lower portion of her hood and down onto her chest as well as liberally coating Mr. Newell's crotch. Her climax sunk it's teeth deep and shook her by the neck, forcing her to slide back down into the tub amid a mixture of cooling soapy water and ice water. It swirled around her as she shivered and quaked till finally her orgasm released her. She lay in the tub shaking and sobbing, unable to get a hold of herself.

The worst part of it all was not the pain or the cold or the physical slaps she had been on the receiving end of. The worst part, the part that shamed her, twisted her heart, and made every nerve in her body cringe and vibrate with excitement at the same time, was that she recognized how much her body had liked this and reacted to being treated as nothing more than a worthless whore. Even as she lay there in the tub, amidst all of her enema runoff, her mind was obsessed with the way she reacted when people treated her like this. And why was it so much stronger and pronounced than when she made love with her husband Bill? He didn't deserve that. He should be enough for her. As tears once more filled her eyes and began to trickle down the inside of her leather hood, once more strong arms picked her up, lifting her to her feet. She was too weak and shaken to stand on her own so they held her up. She heard once more the heavy faucet in the tub being turned on and for one, brief horrifying moment she was afraid another enema was being readied for her. Not this time, however.

This time the shower head was turned on a light spray of warm water sluiced down over her, washing away the shit streaked and sudsy residue that coated her from lying in the tub. She felt several hands holding wash cloths quickly wipe her down, making certain nothing foul remained. Of course the hands didn't neglect her tits or deep between her legs and before they were done she was already shaking with that familiar tingle once more. She shook her head and just kept muttering.

"No more. Please stop. I can't...no more!" The rinsing off and rubdown didn't take long. Once cleaned off she was helped out of the tub and a pair of strong hands began to dry her off with a thick, warm towel.

"Let's get her back out to the main room," Mrs. Newel said laughingly. "Others are waiting their turn to play with our toy!" Then Becky felt Mrs. Newell lean in and press her head against Becky's head. She spoke softly enough that only Becky actually heard her. "besides...we have a special surprise still waiting for you, Becky!"

The use of her name snapped Becky to attention and she swung her head in that direction but before she could do more that gasp, a heavy hand grabbed her head and once more that thick, rubber ball gag was shoved unceremoniously between her jaws. She tried to scream but the sound came out as a low, muffled cry. The strap for the gag was quickly secured and Becky was hustled out of the room and back to the main guests at the party.

Becky heard the applause and cheers as she was brought back out, carried between two obviously large, muscular men. They stood her up and both of them held her while someone else grabbed her arms and raised them till they were reaching straight up. Then, she felt the unmistakable sensation of thick leather cuffs being slipped onto her wrists. There was a thin lining of a soft fur but the bracelets were cinched very tight. She heard chains rattling and something pulled at the cuffs. At once, all the hands holding her suddenly let go and stepped away. Becky tried to keep her legs under her but she had been surprised at the removal of her support and she started to fall. However, after barely a couple of inches her hands pulled up tight against the chains and Becky realized with growing dismay she was chained to something above her head, almost hanging there, helpless, surrounded by all of these sick and twisted perverts.

Sure enough, as soon as it was evident that she was secured, she felt several of the guests approaching, men and women. She could tell by the scents of mixed perfumes and cologne. Hands began to touch her, softly at first but quickly becoming bolder. She heard Peter's voice raised above all the murmuring and laughter.

"Go on! Do whatever you like. Touch, slap, tickle, she's all yours this evening." Then there was a wicked pause and after a moment, in a slightly lower and crueler voice, he added, "Nothing's off limits tonight!"

Becky shook her head wildly at that and tried to speak around the gag but already fingers were pinching and pulling at her nipples, slapping her ass cheeks. A finger, no, two fingers were being shoved up into her ass hole. A hand slapped at her thighs making her spread her lags as wide apart as she could. Then a hand slid between her legs and finger began pulling at her wet and bruised pussy lips and pushing up into her.

For the next five minutes or more, Becky's body was pinched, licked, slapped, and touched. She became more humiliated, more frustrated and angry and, more aroused every minute that passed. Her tits were twisted. Her ass was spanked. Fingers slipped in and out of her cunt and at least two fingers and a thick thumb were pressed up into her ass. Hands stroked her arms and legs, fingers tickled her along her ribs making her squeal and twist but also unexpectedly turning her on. On and on it went.

Soon she was snorting through her mask, sobbing, and trying to beg them all to stop. She was shuddering and trembling harder than ever and everyone was teasing her, urging her towards another huge orgasm. Just as it was reaching a peak from which she didn't think she could come back from, she heard a mechanical ratcheting noise and the chains holding her upright began to lower. Fingers continued to twist and tease all the most sensitive parts of her body but hands also took hold of her arms, guided her body. With her own arms still cuffed and chained overhead, she was soon back to kneeling on the ground. Her legs were kicked even further apart and pulled back just a little so she was forced to hang slightly forward. Just then a bell sounded. Becky's mind and spirit were so addled that for a moment she couldn't place what it must be. Then Mrs. Newell's voice spoke up.

"Oh, that must be our special guest. We arranged for him to come at the last moment. Peter, would you mind getting the door?"

"Not at all!" Peter replied and the laughter in his voice made Becky even more frightened. She heard footsteps running out of the room and a moment later Peter's voice. "No, not late at all. You're right on time!" This way. All the hands touching, twisting, and teasing Becky pulled back and a few seconds later she heard her neighbor Brians unmistakable whiskey raw southern drawl.

"Well I'm so glad we didn't miss the main event. It looks like you all are having a grand ol' time." There was a noticeable pause and then Brians voice said, "What do you think Bill?"

Becky heard Bill's name and her whole body froze. Panic, shame, desperation swept through her in an instant. She shrieked through her gag and desperately shook her head violently from side to side. It couldn't be her Bill they were talking to. He couldn't be here. Not now. It would destroy her life! Then, she heard the voice of her husband, a voice she knew as well as her own speak up and in one instant her heart shattered into a million pieces.

"Well, it all seems quite mysterious. But, what did I have to wear this damn blindfold for? I feel pretty stupid being led around by the hand, especially by you Brian!" There was the sound of movement and a little laughter.

"No, no!" Brians voice spoke up. I told you, these were the rules. Now, come here and let me show you why!" Becky heard these words but for a moment longer their import didn't reach her brain. It was still screaming at her that her life as she knew it was over. Then as she heard Brians heavy footsteps approach, along with Bill's somewhat lighter tread, what Brian said finally penetrated the fog of her sex and fear addled mind. Blindfold! Bill was blindfolded. He couldn't see her. She almost fainted with relief right there. Then she felt the two men's presence almost directly next to her. She could smell the musky odor coming off Brian and even the familiar scent of Bill's favorite aftershave. She felt a heavy hand grab an arm and twist her in one direction slightly.

"Here Bill, reach out, right here...no, a little further. That's it. Becky gasped as she felt Bill's hand touch her breast. It immediately jerked away and Becky could hear Bill's sharp intake of breath.

"What the hell Brian? Is that a woman's breast?" Becky thought Bill sounded incredulous instead of angry.

"It sure as hell is pal! And tonight, you can do anything you want to her. She doesn't care. Won't say a word. This is her fantasy!" She felt Brian shifting and then once again Bill's hand was pressed over her breast. "Go on! Test her out! I promise it's okay!"

Becky was still mostly in shock but now she started to feel a little bolder. She knew Bill was faithful to her and would never indulge in anything like this. Within her hood, she allowed herself a small, tight grin and waited for Bill to pull his hand away once more. Instead, she was shocked to feel his hand softly stroking over her breast, teasing her nipple with his thumb. The whole idea of her husband standing right there, touching her, stroking her nipple and she couldn't say a word seemed to ignite some sort of sexual fueled fear in her chest...and her pussy. Without meaning to she let slip a small whimper. Immediately Bill's hand stopped.

"I'm sorry miss," she heard him say, half as an apology, half a question. "Is this not OK? I can stop." Before she could think of how to respond, she heard Peters voice speak up. It came from right behind her. Of course he would have a front row seat to this. He set the whole fucked up thing in motion!

"That's right, miss. If you want us to stop anything we are doing, just ask. We'll stop everything right now. Take off the hood, remove the blindfolds. So if any of this bothers you, just say the word!"

Becky knew she was trapped. She could indeed stop everything just by saying so. However, that would also bring her life crashing down around her head and she knew that it could never be repaired. Under her hood, she squeezed her eyes shut and didn't make a sound.

"Silence indicates compliance!" Peter said in a snarky tone. "Feel free to Indulge Bi-I mean, Mr. Jameson." Bill chuckled at Peter's stumbling over how to address him.

"Bill is fine, Peter." His hand still roamed across Becky's breast, feeling, and squeezing it, even tugging on her nipple.

Bill's fingers were trembling a little in what Becky had to assume was nervousness...or was it excitement? Was her husband actually getting excited at the prospect of fondling a strange woman at a party. What else might he get excited enough to want to do? Becky knew in her heart that Bill was a faithful man, a faithful husband. It never crossed her mind to think about him going outside of their home to find affection. Yet here he was, fondling and playing with the breast of a woman he believed to be a stranger.

Brian looked over at Bill. He saw how he was enjoying the touch of her breast under his fingers and he could see the thin beads of sweat on Bill's upper lip and forehead. He was nervous but excited. Brian took Bill's other hand and placed it on Becky's other breast.

"Go ahead my friend, live it up. This may be your only chance." He watched as both of Bill's hands began squeezing her breasts and then, as if using braille, began to slide down her body. Brian watched Becky tremble and smiled to himself. "Well, excuse me, but I am definitely going to partake of our friend here." Brian quickly began to unbuckle his pants and slip out of them.