Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 03 - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to jumpstart the party again. People began to come forward, reaching out once again to touch and squeeze Becky. Mrs. Newell even got into the act. She knelt down in front of Becky and began to softly lick the tip of her nipple with her tongue. She flicked it softly, playfully swatting at it. Then slowly, brought her lips to it and surrounded her puffy areola and sucked it into her mouth, grasping the hard erect bud with her teeth and continuing to stroke her tit with her tongue.

Bill seemed mesmerized by the alternating texture of leather and then flesh under his hands as he stroked Becky's body. His fingers found their way between her legs and they pushed along her slit, finding it wet and slick. He seemed startled by this, but not unhappily so.

"Hmmmm. Looks like she really does want this," he muttered and lifted his fingers to his nose to inhale her scent. After a moment he pushed his finger into his mouth, tasting her wetness. "Delicious!" he murmured.

Becky had felt his fingers sliding between her legs, felt him exploring her wetness. Other hands were now touching and tickling and pinching her and someone was sucking on one of her nipples, biting it and tugging at it. She tried her best not to make any sound, no moans, or whimpers, afraid that if she did she would give her identity away to Bill but there were so many hands on her and her body was trembling at all the sensations that were being pushed onto her. She snorted through her hood and tried to grunt around the ball gag, hoping it would keep her voice from being too recognized.

Now Brian hand gotten his pants off. He stepped in front of Becky, pushing Bill and a few others aside for the moment and stepped between her legs. Then, he lowered himself till he was nearly on his back and half slid under, half pulled her forward till he was beneath Becky. His large cock was standing up hard and stiff and he gripped her by the waist and lifted her enough that he could angle himself to slide his cock into her open and wet pussy. Even as ready and wet as she was Brian's dick was big and it stretched her widely. She hissed around the gag, breath catching in her chest as he slid all the way in. She felt every inch of his shaft, pushing against the walls of her cunt and thrusting deep into her. Hanging as she was with Brian beneath her gravity did all the work and she sank fully and completely onto him. She let out a grunt as he gave her a tug, settling her onto his cock.

Peter meanwhile was behind Becky and had no intention of missing this opportunity. He was quickly out of his own clothes and coming up directly behind her. He got onto his knees and leaned against he head as he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them wide.

"Now its time to put that freshly cleaned ass to user!" He wanted Becky to know who it was that was ass fucking her. Becky's head snapped to the side and she shook her head, letting out another grunt as she did. She wanted to scream, to yell and pull away but she also knew Bill was right there and if she tried, Peter and the Newell's would expose her. She had no choice so, again, biting deeply into her gag in frustration and anger, she stayed silent. Peter's cock slid between the crack of her ass cheeks and pushed up hard against her star shaped little butt-hole till he was squared up against it. Then, with her already impaled on Brian's dick, he used the leverage and stability and began to press into her while holding tight to her ass cheeks. Her ass had been gaped, spread, and used so much tonight that his cock needed very little pressure to force it's way inside and slip deep into her ass.

Mrs. Newell had been moved away from Becky by Brians efforts to get beneath her. Now she slipped a hand around Bill's waist and gently guided him forward. She nodded to David, who was behind Becky and to the side of Peter. He smiled back and reaching out began unbuckling the strap for the ball gag on Becky. While David did that, Mrs. Newell steered Bill forward till he was above Brian and in front of Becky.

"What's happening?" he asked, turning his head in the direction of Mrs. Newell. She put a finger to his lips to gently silence him.

"Shhhh. It's all right. We can't ignore our newest guest. Then, she reached down and began to unbuckle Bill's belt. Once she had that she undid his pants and with one hand, reached into his trousers, her fingers seeking and finding his quickly stiffening cock. Her other hand tugged at the pants, pulling them down. "We don't want you to feel left out...after all, she's here for everyone's enjoyment."

"I...I don't know..." Bill muttered, confused, and torn as to whether he should be here at all. Still, the excitement he was feeling was undeniable.

He had actually found that he'd been enjoying himself the last few days with Becky in their lovemaking. She had been getting more aggressive and seeming to want more from him. He had always been happy with what they did in the bedroom, but once in a while, he fantasized about something maybe just a little more kinky...or rough. Nothing crazy, maybe just a spanking. Or, handcuffs during their lovemaking. But he had never been brave enough to suggest such a thing and he knew his wife, her quiet, unassuming manners. She wouldn't have gone for such things anyway. But, over the last week or so, she began to seem a little different, more fierce in the bedroom, and he found he liked it. But he still wasn't willing to say anything. Tonight though...this whole thing seemed strange and exotic. Sure, it wasn't his wife and that bothered him some, but a part of him really wanted to try something outside his normal boundaries, and this seemed like maybe it would give him that chance. So, he let her take hold of his cock, the first woman to touch it other than his wife since they had married over 10 years ago. Mrs. Newell wrapped her warm hand around it and gave it several long, slow strokes. Bill hardened to rigid solidity almost at once. Then she guided him a step closer to Becky.

David finished unbuckling the strap and then pulled gently to pry it out from between her jaws. Once her mouth was free, he reached back and with a deft hand, pulled away the Velcro blinders covering her eyes. Becky blinked hard against the sudden light. As her vision cleared, she gaped at what she saw. Mrs. Newell, holding onto her husbands cock and pressing him forward, Bill's cock aimed directly for her mouth. She started to close her mouth on principal alone but Peter chose that moment to make a hard thrust into her ass and push her down onto Brian. She let out and explosive grunt and as her mouth opened, Mrs. Newell guided Bills dick between her lips and slid him deep inside. With automatic and almost unconscious practice, she locked her lips around her husbands cock and sucked it in deeper.

"Oh god, that feels so good!" Bill moaned. Becky blushed deeply with shame, pride and even a little anger at the fact that she was pleasing her husband, but was being forced to do it in front of all her neighbors. Then there was the fact that he thought she was some paid for hooker and didn't know it was her. None of these thoughts worked together or even made sense as a whole, none the less, it was how she felt at that moment. She started to pull her head back along his shaft, sucking in air and using her tongue to sweep along the underside and around the tip of Bill's tool when she felt a hand slap against the back of her head, keeping her from pulling back further.

"Not so fast!" Said David. He deserves your 'full throated' attention! He chuckled at his own stupid joke.

Then, he stripped off his own belt and quickly wrapped it behind Becky's head and then back around Bill's waist. The ends just reached and he slid the one end through the buckle, pulling it tightly enough to get to the first hole. Becky's head was pulled tight against Bill's crotch, his cock forced deeper into her throat than she had ever taken her husband. The tip of his dick actually lay almost directly against the back of her throat.

If her husband had been even a half inch bigger it would have blocked her airways completely. As it was only a fraction of the air she needed was actually getting through. And with the belt looped around them, she couldn't pull back. She was trapped against him, his dick nearly suffocating her. She tried to say something now. Being found out didn't seem as bad as being suffocated, but she couldn't do anything but grunt and whimper, drool spilling between her lips and around his cock. For his part, Bill seemed to find the sensation glorious. He was moaning and grunting in pleasure, muttering "Oh yesss!" Becky couldn't believe her husband, blindfolded and with a strange woman locked against his cock, was getting off on all of this.

But her mind was only half focused on that. Brian was below her and slamming up while tugging her down against his prodigious cock and the feeling of intensity was growing. Her clit was smashed hard against his shaft and each stroke pushed and rubbed against it sending deeper sensations speeding through her body. Then there was Peter in her ass and slamming in and out. He wasn't being gentle. He was pulling out almost two thirds of the way then slamming home practically shoving her forward against Brian's cock and Bill's too. Her ass was on fire, her pussy streaming and throbbing with each thrust. She was chocking on her husbands cock. Her body was heating up, her face burning hot, her eyes filled with tears. She trembled and shivered being pushed and pulled and ridden in every hole. Then she heard Peter speak and her heart nearly gave out right then.

"David!" he called out, "Come here. Let's see if this bitch can take double anal!"

"All right!" shouted David and she could feel him almost instantly behind her, jockeying for position with Peter.

Becky was beside herself. She couldn't take that! They couldn't mean that! After everything she had been through tonight, after every conceivable ill use and mistreatment of her poor, abused body they couldn't possibly be going to try to shove two cocks into her ass. It was too much. She squealed with everything that was in her but they had locked her in place well, effectively gagged on her own husbands cock. All of her squirming and shouting just seemed to excite Bill. He reached out and found her head, completely leather clad and he gripped it hard, making his already locked in place hold on her even tighter.

"Nonononononono!" Becky cried silently in her head as she felt the young man move up next to Peter. Then Peter was pulling back slightly and she could feel David's cock pressing against her already filled ass. She screamed at them to stop, coming off as nothing more than a series of spit fueled gargling sounds. Then David was gripping her hip and shoving forward. Not fast, but inexorably. For a moment her tightly filled ass fought back, each holding its own. Then, slowly but surely, Becky felt her sphincter start to be pried open wider. A second cock's head was starting to slip inside. Peter groaned in pleasure, David grunted trying to push in deeper. Brian groaned and pushed upwards into her pussy and Bill swiveled his hips slightly to get more movement and sensation from her mouth. David's effort won him through and he slipped inside. Peter and David both shouted and slapped her on the ass hard making her jump. Everyone of them felt that and they all pushed back.

Deep in her throat with no way to pull back. Her pussy slammed and filled to full. Her ass crammed with two cock, now each beginning to slowly piston in and out. Her body shook, bounced, quailed. She sweated, whined, and tried to take in enough breath. All around her she could hear laughter and cheering as her friends, neighbors and strangers all watched and cheered the men on. Becky was reduced to a wanton cock slut. A fuck toy for all to use at their discretion. None of this was for her, none of these people cared about her needs or desires. And all of this, every thrust, and slap and throat blocking push was all because of that fucking bastard Peter.

But even as she raged at him and sobbed at the abuse and humiliation being heaped on her, her body was once more ignoring the why's and how's of all of this and reacting to what was happening to it instead. It didn't care if this was just a more sophisticated version of gangrape, it didn't care if she was in pain or ashamed of what was happening to her. In fact, it seemed to thrive on all of those things and make them into something else, something completely new. Her body was thrumming with sensation and energy. Her pussy felt like a thing alive with a thousand tiny hands and feet all tickling and teasing her. Fire blossomed in her belly, her leg muscles strained and nearly cramped with pressure and still her heart beat faster.

The blinders from her eyes were removed but all she could see was a million shooting stars, a cascade of fireworks. The ability to think in words or coherent thoughts had all but fled and she was acting on a subliminal, primitive level now, screaming, sobbing, drooling, and bucking in between all of these men using her.

Her orgasm was fast approaching and this promised to be the biggest, blackest, most fiery, and cruel, wondrous climax she had yet to have. Her body was thrust up and down, forward, and back. She sucked, slurped, and even chewed on the cock in her mouth. Her ass clenched hard, squeezing both cocks as tightly as she could. Her heart hammered in her chest and every single nerve in her body felt as though electrodes had been attached to them and were being shocked.

Peter and David huffed and grunted in unison. Brian ground his teeth and held himself still, wrapped deep and tight in her womb. He could actually feel the other two cocks in her ass moving almost directly against him. Bill was sweating and moaning, almost beyond capacity to hold back but still wanting to savor this for as long as he could.

Then Becky's orgasm was upon her. Stars exploded in her head, Every nerve short circuited, from her fingertips to her toes and all along her spine, bolts of lightning ran vivifying her entire person. She screamed out in silence. Her ass burst into a bonfire of icy chills. Her pussy squirted hot molten juices across both her and Brian. Ever fiber of her being shook and twisted as she experienced the grandest and most powerful wave of pleasure that her body had ever known. And as that peak was reached and she hung there among the stars, impaled by men, she felt them begin to twitch and swell, as their own ejaculations, triggered in part by her own orgasmic spasms, began to fire off their loads deep into her body. Cum filled her anal cavity and swirled deep within her, then back flowed up and out of her body, there being too much for her to hold. Her womb felt the hot gushing stream of Brian's cum as he shook below her and filled her to capacity. Bill unloaded down her throat. Unable to pull back he shot off stream after stream into her mouth. Some she swallowed, some filled her cheeks and spilled from between her lips splashing out and coating her face and Bill's cock.

The power of these ejaculates started her orgasm all over again, or, more precisely re-heightened it and filled her body with the energy of life itself. She was impaled, transfixed, held powerless and insensate and still her orgasm roared through her without mercy. Becky had never felt anything like this. Her body had been high strung all night, teased, and manipulated to be at just the right place, right now. It all led to this and she was powerless to stop it. As it reached it's zenith, it finally overwhelmed her and all faded into oblivion.

* * *

When Becky awoke, the room was dark. For a moment she thought the blinders had been placed on her once more but then, slowly she began to discern shadowed shapes in the darkness. A lamp. A...dresser perhaps. Curtains over a window. She tried to sit up but her head felt heavy and things started to spin so she allowed herself to stay lying down. Her face felt cool. Something was odd about that...then she remembered the hood she had been forced to wear all night. Gently, she reached a hand up and touched the side of her face. Skin. No hood. She felt a stray lock of her hair hanging down and almost reverently ran her hand through it before brushing it back.

She allowed herself a moment or two to just lie there, then she tried again to sit up. She found that if she moved slowly, she could do so. She tried to assess her surroundings and found she was lying, now, sitting, on a bed. There was a sheet and a light blanket covering her. She was naked. Not in that corset or in anything else. Her body ached as if she had just started a rigorous exercise routine and her body hadn't adjusted to it yet. Her nipples throbbed, and there was a dull ache in her ass, but over all, she was okay.

"Feeling better?" Becky let out a short yell as the voice caught her by surprise. She peered into the darkness trying to see who was there. There was the sound of gentle movement and then the lamp that she had seen clicked and came on with a soft low light. Charlotte stood next to it, her body partially blocked by the dresser.

"Charlotte?" Becky asked, her voice sounding hoarse to her ears, her throat feeling raw. "What...where am I? What happened?" Charlotte walked towards the bed. When she reached it she sat down on the edge of it. Becky's mind noted that Charlotte was dressed as if she had been out on the town. Tight, curve hugging white slacks. A pair of fuck-me pumps and a red sparkly halter that gathered and hung very low between her ample cleavage. She had on makeup, including some very bright red lipstick and her long black hair had been permed and freshly coiffed. Usually, Becky would have thought she looked like a harlot, but tonight there was an expression on her face that Becky rarely saw. Compassion, even concern. It softened her look.

"Seems like your evening of partying got a little too wild. You passed out. Some people wanted to call a doctor but the Newell's were afraid of what it all might look like. Brian said he would handle it and called me." Becky nodded, still not fully understanding everything, and looked slowly around the room.

"But this isn't your house. Where are we?" Charlotte smiled.

"This is a guest room in The Newell's home. They said you could stay here till you were ready to go home. I told them there was no way in hell I was leaving you alone here, so, they let me stay with you." Charlotte tried to keep a smile on her face but wasn't completely able to. She looked down, and staring at the bed, continued. "I'm...truly sorry for what Peter did to you." She took a deep breath and continued. "It's really my fault. I...I let him get away with so much, he just doesn't have any boundaries." Becky nodded slowly. She had often thought that Charlotte let Peter get away with far too much. But something in her face and the way she said it, made Becky think that it wasn't just the party tonight that she was talking about*. (*See "Charlottes Story"). Becky just sat and stared across the room, not certain what to say or do next. Then her eyes flew open wide as she remembered her husband.

"What about Bill? Did he see me? Does he know? I can't..." Charlotte quieted Becky before she could fall into full blown hysterics.

"Bill is fine. He is still completely in the dark. Brian hustled him out of there as soon as you collapsed. He suggested that in case anything should come of the party here, that Bill should go out to a bar or a movie, build a reasonable alibi for where he'd been tonight." Becky sagged with relief. Then she looked up at Charlotte and gave her a weak, but honest smile.

"I guess I owe both of you then." Charlotte raised and eye at that and then slowly returned the smile.