Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 03 - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe...but let's leave Brian out of it, okay. He actually helped Peter put this whole plan into motion. Helping you was the least he could do.'

"Oh. I see." For a moment, she didn't know what else to say. Then, she met Charlottes gaze again. "So...where is Peter now?" To her credit, Charlotte looked abashed but didn't turn away. Beneath her embarrassment, was something like anger just below the surface.

"He's home tonight. Tomorrow, I'm sending him to his grandparents for a couple of weeks. Getting him out of the city...and away from David for a little while will be good for him."

Again, Becky thought there was something being left unsaid, but right now she didn't have the energy for it. She sat there for a moment longer. She wanted to go home but she still needed to know one thing more.

"What about...us? She asked in a quiet tone. Charlotte looked at her curiously.

"Us?" she asked, somewhat confused. Becky nodded.

"Yes. Are you still blackmailing me? Going to force me to keep doing all these...sexual things? Holding that god damned website over my head?" Charlotte's eyes widened with comprehension. She thought for a moment and then shook her head softly.

"No. I don't think so. I'll delete the website in the morning. You can...go back to your simple little life. I...I won't bother you anymore."

Becky looked closely at Charlotte. She believed her. It was over, truly over. She wouldn't have to worry any longer about when Charlotte would show up next or what she would demand of Becky. She could go back to life without secrets, without being forced in nasty and perverted acts with strange Black men and homeless people and creepy store owners. It was really over. She was quiet for a moment as she thought about that. Then, in a quiet voice she said:

"Oh. I see." Then she paused for a beat and said in an even quieter voice, " maybe it doesn't have to completely stop." She raised her head and looked at Charlotte who was staring at her in wide eyed amazement. Becky began to slowly smile and Charlotte's eyes crinkled as she did the same.

The story will continue...