Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The weekend had arrived, as it inevitably did every week, and Becky hadn't gotten another response like that of a few nights ago from her husband. In fact, on Friday, she had received roses from him with a card apologizing for acting out so roughly the previous night. Somehow, that made the whole experience worse. She had liked what Bill had done and the way he acted. Maybe it wasn't the same as what Charlotte had put her through lately but she did feel like it was a step towards reigniting their rather pedestrian love life. She had sort of hoped that Bill had really enjoyed it and might want to try and go a little further next time. She had even considered showing off some of those leather bondage outfits that Charlotte had made her buy. Looking at the lovely bouquet of roses and the sweet, almost deferential card that came with it, Becky realized that had likely been a one-time only experience. Maybe she could instigate some rough play but that didn't feel right to her. As much as she wanted more from Bill, she was coming to realize that she had a very submissive personality and it just wasn't in her to take charge.

To make matters worse, or perhaps a little better at this point she really wasn't certain, Bill had gotten a call from the president of the construction company he worked for. Asking him to fill in last minute for a colleague at a trade show in New York. Bill had agreed and so Saturday found him bags packed and waiting for his cab to the airport. Becky really didn't want him to go, but on the other hand it would give her some time to take stock of her feelings and figure out what exactly she did want. The taxi finally arrived and Bill kissed Becky goodbye and headed out to catch his flight. The kiss was pleasant but short and as he headed out the door, Becky let out a sigh, sadness, or relief, she wasn't quite certain. All she knew was that she needed some time to figure out her feelings on all of this.

She wandered about the house somewhat aimlessly for the next hour or two, making a light lunch and then cleaning up the dishes. She went in to take a shower but after starting the water remembered she had showered already that morning. She turned off the water and headed back to the living room. She went through the motions of straightening up the place but eventually found herself just moving things around and then back again. Finally she sank down onto the couch and tried to organize her thoughts.

Maybe she could go see Charlotte, see what she was up to, talk to her about how she was feeling, but in the end, she decided against that. She wasn't certain that Charlotte was the introspective type and truthfully, as much as they had come to an understanding between themselves, she wasn't certain she wanted to share the intimate details of her home life with her. Also, almost every time she got together with Charlotte, it became a new sexual adventure and usually without her consent. Thinking of those times, touched, and used by strangers in the wildest of places, made Becky's stomach roll a little. She realized as she continued to remember those past events that she was getting nervous, and excited.

Then a thought came to her. Why did she have to wait for Charlotte to drag her into some frenzied sexual situation? Maybe, she could go out on her own. The more she thought about this, the more intriguing the idea became. She would be in control of what happened. She could choose to do something, or not. No one would be there to force her hand. But, what exactly would she do? Where could she go? It had to be somewhere that she would feel in control. Just the thought of being in charge of her fate made her excited.

After a few more minutes of thought, she decided she would start simple. She'd put on a casual outfit and go out to a bar. She could have a drink, do some people watching, and maybe...pick out a guy to give a little thrill to. The idea of her doing that, of acting in such a naughty way, and by her own choice, finally pushed her to action. She got up and headed into her bedroom. She pulled off the t-shirt and jeans she was wearing and went to her closet. She didn't want to try and dress too provocatively or too fancy, but she wanted to look nice, wear something that might attract a little attention. She looked through and discarded several choices till she came to the last few tops at the back of her closet. These were clothes that she didn't wear too often or had purchased and then been too embarrassed to wear. She pulled out a pale cream Privé cutout ribbed knit tee, with long sleeves. The material was thin, but not too thin. The cutout went from above her breasts to her neck and stretched across the whole front in an almost ellipsoid-eye shape. It definitely showed a little more cleavage than she would normally allow but with her petite build it wasn't too risqué.

Then she chose a pair of dark green slacks with a slightly flared cuff. She completed the look with a pair of her favorite walking sneakers that were also nice enough to wear with the outfit she had chosen. She gathered up her choices and started to get dressed. That was when she encountered a problem. The bras that she had were for function, not style and everyone she tried on with her top, showed bra cup or strap within the cutout. She worried over this point for quite a while but finally took a deep breath and took the plunge, choosing to go braless. She felt a little dirty as she pulled the top down over her breasts and tucked it into the waist of her slacks. She could feel the material rubbing against her nipples and they started to stiffen. It sent a rush of excitement through her and she went to the mirror to look at herself and make certain her tits weren't poking out through the top too much.

Satisfied, she got dressed the rest of the way, ran a brush through her shoulder length hair, added a few touches of makeup, just to top off the look, and then, at the last moment, added a final touch of bright cherry red lipstick that she rarely ever wore. It made her look like a slut, she had always thought, but tonight, maybe she wanted to look a little slutty. One last check of herself and she grabbed a small clutch and headed out.

As she got into her car, she thought about where she wanted to go. She didn't want anywhere to close to her own neighborhood as she didn't want to risk being seen by anyone she knew. She decided to try a little town, a few miles away, someplace she didn't usually go and had a much better chance of not seeing anyone. She opened her phone up and searched for bars and pubs in that area. She passed over a few out of hand as they looked either too run down or far too fancy. Finally she came across one called "Dan's Dugout." It looked like a sports themed bar in a decent enough neighborhood so she put the address into her GPS and headed out.

She had no trouble finding the bar and got there right about dusk. The bar was a nice building, with white stucco walls and a bright red wooden door trimmed in blue. Overall it gave off a very americana feeling. Above the door, and running the length of the buildings front, was a wooden awning, painted a pale shade of blue that did in fact remind Becky of a roof covering a dugout on a baseball field. Above that was a brightly lit sign with a neon glowing bat swinging at a large baseball and the name of the establishment.

There was a driveway that led to a short alley along the side of the building to a surprisingly large parking lot in back. There were a few overhead lights resembling lights on a ball field in keeping with the theme. They lit the main portion of the lot however Becky noticed there were several areas on the far side and towards the back that were fairly heavily shadowed. She noted several large semi-trailers and trucks parked in those areas. The lot was busy but far from full and she drove around till she found a spot, right on the border between the well-lit and the shadowed portion of the lot. She checked her makeup in the car's rearview mirror and satisfied, got out and headed towards the bar.

As she entered she was pleased to see how clean and modern the place looked but still holding a quaint hometown feel. The booths were like bleacher seats, with a dark green cushion running along them. The bar had several stools and there was even an open back area with a pool table where several men stood around watching a game already in progress. There was also a small area with a dart board. Not one of those electronic, blinking boards with plastic tipped darts, no, this was a real honest to goodness cork dart board laid out like a baseball diamond. Next to it on the wall were several small shelves with real metal tipped darts stored there. The place had a smell of sawdust and peanuts and she instinctively looked at the floor but saw that it was polished hardwood and swept clean. There was a large plasma TV set at an angle high up on the wall where patrons at the bar or in most booths could easily see it. Currently ESPN was showing a playoff game.

The place had a good number of customers but again, it didn't seem overly crowded. A few couples sat in the booths. There was also a group of what Becky thought looked like college students at a table, drinking beers and laughing at somebody's joke. There were only two people at the bar and they sat at opposite ends, as if to be as far away from each other as possible. One was a man with a glass of what looked like a mixed drink of some sort and the other was a slim, younger fellow drinking a beer from a bottle. Becky decided to sit at the bar. It gave her a good opportunity to watch the room and also to be watched, if anyone was interested.

As she moved towards the bar, her inner voice began to cast doubts at this plan of hers. After all, she was a 52 year old married woman with a petite figure. She certainly didn't think she could stand up in comparison to a young twenty-something college girl. She didn't have big tits like Charlotte. She been a housewife for over ten years and barely dated before that. Who was going to be interested in her unless she was tied down and served up to them on a silver platter? Even then, the men who had taken her all those times probably would stick their dick into ant warm and open hole. They likely never even gave her a second thought. All this inner contemplation was souring her mood as she hopped up onto a bar stool and waited for the bartender to notice her. Maybe she should just stop all this nonsense now and go home. Be grateful for what she had and stop thinking that there was more out there for her.

"Evening! What can I get you?" her inner monologue was interrupted by the bartender. He was standing in front of her, smiling. She was so busy feeling sorry for herself she hadn't even noticed him walk up.

"Oh...sorry." She blinked a couple of times and set a smile on her face. "What did you say?" The bartender continued to smile, warm and natural. He chuckled lightly.

"I was asking what I could get you to drink?" Becky let out a small titter of her own and nodded. Slightly.

"I guess I was daydreaming. Sorry." She looked at the man for a moment and then behind him to the back wall where a wide array of alcoholic choices stood ready for any order. " I guess I'll have a Salty Dog," she finally said. The bartender nodded and turned quickly to the shelves.

"One Salty Dog coming up!" Becky caught his attention with her hand before he could completely turn away.

"I prefer Grey Goose, if you have it." She smiled demurely at him. The bartender stopped and looked at her, his eyes widening in surprise just a little.

"I can see the lady knows her Vodkas. Excellent choice." Becky smiled and dropped her eyes slightly.

"Oh, it's just something I got a taste for a few years ago, but I can handle Absolut or even Kirkland if that's all you have.

"Oh, I have it. I keep my bar fairly well stocked for people with a more refined taste, such as yourself!" She brightened at the compliment and he went to make her drink. Shortly he was placing a highball glass, its rim well salted, in front of her, with an orange/yellow concoction poured over ice. A lemon wedge was placed on the rim. She smiled as he put it down.

"Thank you!" She opened her clutch to fish out payment for the man. He shook his head.

"First one's on the house for a new customer." She looked up surprised and her smile grew wider.

"Well, thank you," she said with earnest appreciation. Then her hand dipped into her clutch and she pulled out a five dollar bill. "Then, a tip for such kind service." She slid the bill towards him and his hand closed over hers, his touch lingering for just a moment before he took the gratuity and slipped it into his pocket. Becky couldn't help but blush slightly as his hand slid against hers. She looked away shyly and picked up the drink. Sipping from it, her eyes widened and her smile blossomed as the refreshing taste of fresh squeezed lemon juice and the Vodka mixed with the salt to create a wonderful quiet burn down her throat and into her belly. The bartender watched her carefully as she took her sip and set the glass down.

"Is it all right?" he asked. She nodded.

"It's perfect! Thank you!" The bartender smiled again, a very pleased look on his face.

"Just let me know if you want another or anything else." Becky nodded and lifted the glass for another sip and he turned back to walk down the bar and check on the other patrons.

Becky continued to slowly sip her drink as she let her eyes roam about the room watching the other patrons drinking, chatting, and enjoying their evening. For a few minutes, her concerns about why she had come and her questions about what she really wanted out of all of this fell away and she managed to find a sort of quiet peace. Still, there was a nervous flutter deep in her gut. She tried but she just couldn't let it completely go. It wasn't as if she was doing anything wrong. Just sitting here, having a drink, enjoying a quiet evening out. Then why did this make her feel nervous?

If she was being honest with herself, Becky knew the answer. Because deep down inside she was hoping that someone might look her way, meet her eyes and maybe, just maybe, be interested in taking her out to the parking lot and fucking her. She blushed as that thought sprang into her mind but she couldn't help it. She needed someone, someone not her husband or someone brought to her by Charlotte, to look at her, to find her desirable. Not to date, hold hands or snuggle with but to just take her and fuck her.

She sat there till her drink was nearly gone. No one approached her or even looked her way. She began to feel those doubts creeping in again. Maybe she was just too old to be of interest to anyone anymore. She should just go home now before she made a complete fool of herself. She took a last swallow of her drink and set the glass down. As she began to turn away from the bar a man stepped up and sat on the stool next to her. He was about six foot and a bit, not heavy set but he had some definition to his frame. Thick brown hair, only barely touched by a few strands of pale silver at the temples. He wore a flannel shirt, a clean pair of jeans and he wors cowboy boots. As he sat down, he nodded to her and smiled. She returned the smile. His eyes were pale blue and he had a nice smile. Perhaps a two day growth of stubble lay on his cheeks. He saw her empty glass on the bar in front of her.

"Looks like your empty. Can I buy you a drink?" he asked. His voice was deep, but not too deep and sounded pleasant. It had a subtle smoky undertone to it that sent a strange feeling fluttering through Becky.

"No thanks, I'm married" she responded automatically. He shrugged noncommittally and turned to order a beer from the bartender. Becky sat there for a minute looking at the bar, her glass, the rest of the room, anywhere but at the man himself. Wasn't this exactly what she had come here for? Someone to show some interest in her? Her heart was beating in her chest as she thought about the implications of what she really wanted. She swallowed hard and licked her lips. Then, before she could change her mind, she leaned towards him and whispered hoarsely to him.

"But if you want, you could take me to your car and I'll give you a blowjob. If you're interested," she added lamely. The man stopped and turned to look at her, his eyes carefully looking her over, taking in every inch of her body. Becky could feel her nipples hardening as she endured his gaze and waited for his response. Would he laugh at her, turn her away or be disgusted with her brazenness? Why had she actually said that to him? She couldn't believe the words had come out of her own mouth. She was just about ready to jump up and run for the door when a smile broke out across the man's face. He grabbed his beer, took a big healthy swallow, grabbed for his wallet, and laid a few bills on the bar and stood up.

"Let's go!" he said. "My trucks out back." Becky's eyes widened in surprise but she stood up as almost an automatic reaction to his words. He turned and headed for the back door and Beck quickly followed. Her stomach was jumping now, her legs shaky but she kept up with him as he exited the bar and headed out back across the parking lot. At first Becky though he might be the driver of one of those big rigs she saw parked towards the back but as he crossed the lot, he made a sharp turn and stopped an older model Ford Ranger pick-up. It was deep red with black trim and seemed to be in pretty good shape. The man quickly took out his keys and pressed a button on the fob and the truck beeped and Becky heard the locks 'click.' Then he opened the driver's side and pointed to the other side of the car.

"Go on, get in!" he panted. He was obviously excited about what was about to happen.

Becky hesitated just for a moment, thinking about what she was about to do. There was no one here forcing her into this man's car, no one making her suck on his cock. This was all her own choice. For the first time since all of this had started to happen to her, she was choosing to give a blowjob to another man who was not her husband. She was about to cheat on Bill, and that thought gave her pause.

The man however wasn't exactly patient. He saw her standing for a moment, lost in thought and he grabbed her arm and spun her around, giving her ass a little slap.

"C'mon, let's get moving!" Becky jumped, startled by the man's exuberance, and began to quickly walk around the back of the truck. Her feet now worked on their own, simply obeying the man. As she rounded the back, she noted the bed of the truck was clean and had one of those full linings set in it. Several blankets and bungee cords were back there as well, but she didn't stop to look, she kept on till she reached the passenger side door, opened it, and hopped in. Even as she slid onto the seat and shut the door, there was a part of her mind screaming at her to stop this, it had gone too far. She was a married woman, with a kind and loving husband, she shouldn't be getting ready to give a stranger a blowjob in the parking lot of a bar.

But it was too late for second thoughts. She looked over at the man and he had already opened his pants and was in the process of sliding them down to his knees. His cock was already standing straight up, at attention. He was very hairy around the base of his tool and along his upper legs but his cock was straight and long. She could see it wasn't the thickest she'd had in her mouth and for that she was grateful.

"Before we start, why don't you lose that shirt. I'd love to see what you have under there." He smiled at here. In reality it was more of a leer. Still, he spoke with authority and though she didn't relish the idea of taking her top off, somehow she felt like having come this far, she had no choice. With heat rising in her cheeks, she rather awkwardly pulled her shirt from the waistband of her slacks and pulled it up over her head, revealing her small yet perky breasts. Her nipples, already stiff, hardened even more, a tingle of shame and excitement running through her. The man looked at her, his eyes taking in every inch.