Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 04

Story Info
Becky goes out on her own and gets in over her head.
10.4k words
4.79
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

Becky: What Comes Next, Part 4- Going it Alone.

Becky lay there in bed, her husband Bill snoring softly beside her. She was tired, one might even say a little worn out but she couldn't sleep. Her ass felt hot and throbbed slightly both from where Bill had spanked her and from the deep ass fucking he had given her. She still wasn't certain she could quite believe it. It was so unlike Bill's usual manner in bed.

It had been a few days since the party at the Newell's and Bill had not said a word to her about having been there. When she asked how his night had been, playing poker with his friends, he had shrugged it off with an "it was alright" comment and let it stand at that. The night of the party, when she had finally gotten home it was very late and Bill was already asleep, for which Becky was grateful. Over the next day or two things were pretty normal at home. The weekend had passed quietly. They went out to dinner, watched the game on TV Sunday afternoon and generally worked around the house on chores or various endeavors they were into. But at night, Bill would go to bed and turn over and fall right asleep, and Becky was still a bit sore from everything that happened to her at the party so she never pressed the issue.

By Tuesday though, she was feeling well enough and starting to miss Bill's touch so she tried snuggling up to him. Kissing his neck, slowly running her hands along his body. He didn't react nearly as much as Becky wanted him to but he didn't pull away. For a night or two she tried to get him to show some interest, even going so far as to buy a new nightie and wear it for him. Of course it was nothing like the clothes Charlotte or Peter had made her wear but it was soft, pale pink and frilly and see through enough that her dark nipples and neatly trimmed bush could just be seen through it.

Bill barely commented on it, other than to ask if it was new. Becky was starting to feel annoyed and a little depressed that she wasn't getting a rise out of her own husband. Hell, strangers at all the places that Charlotte and Peter had dragged her too seemed far more attracted to her than her own husband. Finally, on Thursday, she had enough of his seeming disinterest. She put on the new nighty, without anything beneath it and sidled up to her husband in what she hoped was a sexy slink. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close for a kiss. As their lips met, she opened her mouth and softly let her tongue slip out and brush his lips. Then as she pressed the kiss harder and Bill started to respond to her, she let go of his neck with one hand and slowly trailed it down his body till it reached his waist. Then she slipped it between his legs and gently squeezed his manhood through his pants. She could feel that he was already stiffening and he responded with a low, guttural groan and squeezed her back in a tight hug.

They kissed for a few more moments, their tongues playing slip and slide with each other, running along the roofs of each other's mouth, sucking gently on the tip of his tongue and him gently pulling her lower lip with his teeth. Then, surprising her completely, Bill grabbed her and lifted her up in both arms and quickly carried her into bed. In spite of his old back injury, he was acting like a man twenty years younger. Becky gasped with surprise and giggled as he carried her into their room and tossed her onto the bed.

Immediately Bill began to undress. He looked down at Becky who was smiling and staring up at him, eyes filled with love. He smiled at her, but there was something...predatory about his smile. As he unbuttoned his shirt, he said:

"You had better be out of that nightie of yours before I'm done here or I'm going to tear it off of you!" He punctuated that with a soft chuckle.

Becky wasn't certain how serious he was and for a moment, considered not doing anything and seeing if that was an idle threat. But she wanted Bill and didn't want to stop this before it got going, so she smiled at him and slid to the edge of the bed. Standing up she reached down to the fuzzy trim of her negligee which hung just about to her knees and in a slow, seductive move, pulled it up exposing each part of her naked body beneath it till she was able to pull it over her head and toss it to the side.

As Bill finished undressing, he never took his eyes off of her. Then, surprising her completely, he reached out and taking a hold of her by the shoulders, gripped her tightly and pressed her towards the floor.

"Get on your knees," he growled thickly. Becky was slightly taken aback at this new found dominance he was displaying but she couldn't say she was completely unhappy with it. Obeying her husband she let him press her towards the ground and went to her knees. Bill smiled down at her, his hands slipping up from her shoulders to stroke her hair lovingly. The he stepped forward, his now very hard cock sticking straight out and pressed the tip of it to her lips. Beky dutifully opened her mouth and let him slide his cock into her mouth and along her tongue.

She closed her lips around his shaft and let her tongue begin stroking along his shaft, running along the underside, and sliding over the tip. She sucked on his cock softly, slowly increasing the pressure till she was rewarded with a groan from Bill. Softly sucking against his rigidity and tickling him with her tongue along his length she was starting to get into this play with her husband. It felt good to be giving him pleasure and the soft groans and slight trembling she could feel from his body sent a spike of pleasure through her and down into her pussy.

Then, just as she was starting to build a smooth, even rhythm along his cock, she felt his hands wrap themselves in her hair and pull sharply. She was caught off guard and found herself with his cock suddenly shoved deep to the back of her throat. She choked out a wet gag and grunted as Bill ground his cotch into her face.

"That's it! Suck it! Yes!. Take every fucking inch!" Bill growled as he tightly held her head impaled fully on his cock. Becky could barely move. She tried to pull back, sucking air wetly between her lips, trying not to choke but Bill just pushed harder, filling her mouth even more fully. He released her hair with one hand and reached out and pinched her nose shut. "You get to breathe when you start sucking properly!" He hissed through clenched teeth.

Becky's eyes went wide as air was virtually cut off and cock slid up against the back of her throat. She spit, drooling saliva and bubbles around the base of his shaft as she lathered his cock with her tongue and tried in every way to give him what he was demanding. Her cheeks puffed out and were starting to turn red, tears were leaking from the corners of her eyes. She made sharp, choking and spitting noises trying to keep up the deepthroating that was being forced upon her.

Bill held her nose tightly pinched for another few seconds. Long enough that Becky's chest began to ache. She kicked her feet against the carpet and began to slap at Bills legs. Then, just as suddenly as he had started, he let go of her nose and yanked his cock out of her mouth. Becky almost fell back, drooling and gasping but the bed behind her acted as a barrier and kept her from falling over. Bill smiled at her, a wicked, though not completely unpleasant gleam in his eyes and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her up.

"Not bad for a start!" he said and chuckled. Then before Becky could fully catch her breath, he spun her around and pushed her upper torso face down onto the bed, her ass and legs hanging off.

"Bill!" she managed to gasp as he pushed her hard against the mattress. "What's come over you?" He didn't respond. Instead, he slapped her on the ass hard with the flat open palm of his hand. Becky yelped in surprise as she felt the hard, stinging blow. Then she felt his hand between her legs, two fingers sliding against her pussy, pushing up and into her. He brushed against her clit and squeezed it as he pushed deeper. Wetness coated his fingers. Becky may have been surprised at the way Bill was acting but it was also exciting her. She had never seen Bill like this before and it was lighting a fire inside her and down between her legs.

He slid his fingers in and out of her pussy hard and fast for almost thirty seconds. Becky was moaning and gasping as he did. He even slapped her ass again, this time on the other cheek. Then, he yanked his fingers out but didn't pull them away. Instead he pushed them between her ass cheeks and slid them up till they came to rest on her tight brown puckered ass hole. Becky's eyes widened in fear and surprise as she felt him begin to push his two fingers into her ass. Coated with juices from her pussy, they had their own lube and with a grunt of effort he slipped them both in. Becky groaned loudly, shaking her ass, and trying to push herself up off the bed.

"Bill, wait...don't..." she started to gasp out but Bill just put his free hand on her back and pushed her back down hard onto the bed. Then, he twisted his two fingers inside her ass, sliding deeper in then pulling out only to shove back in harder. Becky stifled a scream as she felt her ass pushed wide, pain flooding through her but also a deep thrumming excitement knowing that her husband was taking control of her, using her like the slut that she knew she had become. More tears filled her eyes but her breath was coming harder too, her heart was pounding and her legs were shaking. Bill had never treated her in any way close to this before and she was getting off on it.

"I think I want that ass of yours!" Bill grunted and after another twist and thrust of his fingers he pulled them out of her ass.

"Wait Bill!" Becky shouted. "Please, just give me a moment to prepare." Bill, however, did not wait. She felt his two big, calloused hands grab each ass cheek and pull them wide, exposing her back door. Then she felt his weight press forward and the tip of his cock pressed up against her ass. She tried to shake her head and tell him once more to wait but there was no stopping Bill. He set the round, spongy head of his cock right against her ass and with a thrust of his hips pushed into her.

Becky's eyes went crossed and a scream tore its way out of her throat. Bill had lubed her ass a little with her pussy juices but it wasn't nearly enough. He plunged into her ass and pressed forward immediately. Becky groaned and squirmed beneath his, grunting as he shoved his cock deeper into her ass. She had definitely had bigger men and objects shoved into her but this was a first for her husband and he had never been this dominating. It took her breath away, made her shake all over. Then, just as it felt like he had bottomed out in her ass, he brought his right hand up and reached around to her face. He pressed two fingers under her nose and smeared them across her lips and then pushed them into Becky's mouth. She was unprepared for that and helplessly swallowed his fingers. She could smell her own ass as he rubbed them below her nose and as they pushed into her mouth he slid them against her tongue and rubbed them along the inside of her cheeks. She could now taste her own ass on his fingers and it made her gag just a bit.

Bill kept her gagged with his fingers, pressing deeper towards the back of her throat and pulling against her head yanking it back towards him as he would flex his hips and pull out slightly only to then slap down hard as deeply as possible. Her ass was on fire. Over the last five or six weeks Becky had had her ass used harder and more often than any time ever in her life. It did excite her and had given rise to several astounding orgasms but it was never completely comfortable or pleasant for her. No matter how often she had her ass used she wished they could find a different way to get themselves off and now, with her husband was no different. His constant pulling out and slamming back in was heating up her ass, causing her pain but also building up that dark, strange force within her which now gripped her and began to build. If Bill kept this up she would reach climax soon. She mewled and whimpered around his fingers, tasting vestiges of her own shit, and nearly gagging as he thrust his fingers deeper into her mouth. The taste was vile but there was excitement there too, as sick as that sounded. Something in her was thriving on being treated like this, slapped, and fucked hard with no kindness or concern for herself. The fact that it was Bill doing this to her only made it more exciting.

Suddenly, Bill gripped her cheek with his two fingers and "fishhooked" her, twisting her head to the side. He held her there for a moment, then released her and leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth. Then, He lifted himself up so he was more or less upright behind her and spanked her ass cheeks hard several times as he continued slamming into her ass. Each slap and thrust elicited a whine or groan from Becky. Her body was shaking all over by now and she could feel her orgasm building. Her brain had stopped wondering why Bill was doing this. All she could think of was that she was his property, to use any way he wanted and she had no say in the matter. She was grunting regularly now, panting hard as her orgasm rose faster. She thought that Bill could tell because he seemed to increase his efforts at pummeling the depths of her ass. He rammed deep into her and pulled almost completely out only to slam down hard again, punctuating each plunge in with another spanking. Becky was almost crazy with need and desire, shaking with inner pain and turmoil, but all of that fear, worry and desire was rolling around in her, building itself into something new, something bigger than the sum of its parts.

This was almost how it felt when Charlotte would whore her out to strangers, letting them use her in any way they wanted. She had privately bemoaned the fact that Bill just never made her feel quite the same way, didn't satisfy her in the way that those other strangers did but now, suddenly, here he was fucking her ass, spanking her hard and never once asking her what she wanted. It should have been awful to be treated that way and yet her heart was soaring with love for this man who was roughly using her.

Becky ground her teeth together stifling another yell as Bill slapped her already hot and red ass hard with his hand once more. Then, she felt him stiffen and thrust deep, holding himself there. He grabbed her hips, squeezing hard and pulling her against him with everything he had. Then he was shooting a thick, wet, and warm stream of cum deep into her ass. Becky shuddered, her body wracked with a spasm brought on by Bill orgasm and her own climax took hold of her. She began to tremble all over, trying to buck and jump off the bed as she began cumming, hard and mercilessly. It ravaged her cunt, shook her ass, made her heart leap in her chest. Her legs shot out straight, straining against the force that sheared through her body.

She tried to hold onto that feeling, clenched her ass around Bills tool and tried to keep him inside, but bill had yet another goal in mind. Swiftly, he yanked his cum covered cock out of her ass and grabbing Becky's arm yanked her off the bed. He shoved her down onto the floor, sitting so her back was against the bed. She was gasping and still moaning in the throes of her orgasm. He grabbed his cock with one hand, still dribbling the last streams of cum from it and coated with streaks of her ass and his own cum. Using his free hand to grab her by the hair, he pulled her face up and shoved his cock into Becky's mouth. Becky almost threw up as his shit and cum coated cock slid all the way into her mouth, till his wet sack was rubbing against her chin.

"Clean it up, every drop!" He said in a thick, husky tone. And Becky did as she was told. She sucked his wet and dirty tool all the way into her mouth and up against the back of her throat. Her tongue washed and slavered over him, up and down. She pulled back a little and made certain her tongue slid over and along his piss slit. She locked her lips around the head of his cock and sucking and swirling it like a lollipop. And, she dutifully swallowed every drop, semen or otherwise till his cock was clean and her mouth was empty. Then, and only then, did he pull back, taking himself out of her mouth and kneel down next to her. He took her head in both hands and gently kissed her face. His own face was flushed and red with exertion but he took her by the arms and helped her stand, sitting her on the edge of the bed and wrapping her in a gentle and loving hug.

"That was truly amazing!" He whispered to her. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" His voice held real concern and Becky couldn't help but be touched.

"I'm fine, really," she said quietly and kissed him back. Then she pulled back, just a little and looked at him in the yes, searching for...something. "So...what exactly brought that on?" she finally asked, truly curious about his sudden shift here in their bedroom. He started to look away, a somewhat shy and a little bit sad look on his face but she didn't let him. She reached out gently and touched his cheek, turning his head back till he met her gaze once more.

"I...I'm not sure I know exactly. It just sort of happened organically. You have been trying to get my attention in bed lately and I know I'm not always the most responsive. I guess I sort of got the feeling that you weren't being as satisfied as you could be. I thought maybe, I was the problem." He stopped talking for a moment and truly looked into Becky's face, trying to read her expression. The truth was that for quite a while now he had wanted something more in the bedroom between them but he just didn't know exactly what or how to approach her with it. Then, at that wild block party last week, that woman, tied and hooded, there to be used and abused by anyone. It set something off in him and as much as he had enjoyed it, and been terrified by it, he found himself thinking about it more and more. And, god help him, sometimes, he even wished it could have been his wife there. But he could never admit that to her or even tell her about the party. Instead, he took a deep breath and gathered his thoughts. "Was it ok? Did you like it?" he waited while Becky looked at him, her face serious.

She thought about what they had just done, what he had made her do. It was embarrassing to think he reamed her ass then shoved his dirty wet fingers down her throat, or made her clean off his even dirtier, smelly cock. She thought about how he had spanked her ass and fucked it, hard. Then, she thought back to the party and all of the terrible things Peter arranged to do to her and have done, She thought about how he used her only for his own pleasure and to satisfy his twisted needs and she compared that to what Bill had just done. Doing this because he thought he had been disappointing her. Peter did things to her. Bill did it for her...for them both. She smiled softly at Bill and kissed him, gently but eagerly. Her tongue teasing his mouth and darting gently in to taste him. She kept the kiss up for several long moments and then slowly pulled back. She was smiling with tears of joy sparkling in her eyes.

"Does that answer your question?" She said with a giggle. Then, for a while, there was no talking at all, just the two of them, together, holding one another.

Now, an hour or two later lying in bed next to his sleeping form, still feeling the small aches and twitches from what they had done, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. It had been good with Bill tonight. Better than in a long time. He showed passion and even took control. But still, it didn't quite measure up to what Charlotte had made her do. There was something about the humiliation and deep embarrassment of having a stranger use her without her permission that struck a deeply primal place in her that lovemaking with Bill was just not able to reach. With a sigh she turned over, buried her head against his back and waited for sleep.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers