Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"is this alright?" she asked nervously. The man's smile grew broader as he softly nodded his head.

"Oh yes, just perfect!" he whispered hoarsely. "Now, let's get to it, shall we?"

Without waiting for an answer, he reached his hand over and ran it through her hair, taking a hold of a handful and pulling her across the center console and towards his waiting cock. Fortunately, the center was almost flush with the seats, the raised area for a center storage section was further back, almost even with the seat backs. Becky shifted around till one of her legs was curled up beneath her on the seat, leaned her elbows on that center region and let the man guide her mouth onto his cock. She spread her lips wide, easily taking him into her mouth. Her tongue darted forward to sweep over the tip and run along underneath. She softly closed her lips around the shaft as she slid it deeper into her mouth, softly beginning to exert some pressure sucking along it. She was rewarded almost immediately by a soft groan. That made her smile and she took more of him in.

She twisted her body to get a better angle, now almost kneeling on the passenger seat. She pressed the head of his cock against her inner cheek, stroking and rubbing it along the interior of her mouth. She gathered spit and lavished along the shaft, letting drops of it trickle out between her lips and the slurping it back in as she began to bob her head up and down along his rigid pole. The man's groans became a little louder and she could feel him raise his hips slightly, eager to push himself deeper. The head of his cock slid back till it brushed the back of her throat, causing her to gag a little. She started to pull back, open her mouth to get a breath in and better prepare herself to deep throat him but the man's head stayed on the back of her head and he pressed her back down.

For a moment she almost panicked but this was really nothing she hadn't encountered before and all those weeks of being forced to suck and deep throat cocks, one after another had taught her how to handle it. Her training took over without real thought. She breathed in through her nose, relaxed and opened her throat and sucked faster, regaining her rhythm along his shaft.

Now she could feel excitement building in her as well. Her heart was beating faster and there was a warm tingle deep between her legs. Hoping it wasn't too obvious, she moved one of her hands down between her legs and rubbed against the fabric of her pants, along her cunt as she kept up her blowjob. The man now reached a hand out and slid it under her body, groping for, and finding her breast. He squeezed it with his hand and then ran his thumb over her nipple. He caught it between thumb and finger and squeezed, pulling on it hard. Maybe a little too hard for Becky's liking. She grunted and tried to twist slightly to get away from his fingers. When that didn't work, she began to pull back to tell him to be more gentle but he quickly pressed her back down on his throbbing cock and twisted her nipple, pulling it again. Once again, though not what she wanted, she was used to this rough treatment so she sucked air in through her nose and clamped her lips tightly around his cock and redoubled her efforts, trying to ignore the pinching of her tit. The faster she got him to cum, the sooner he would stop.

For about another minute, she drooled and sucked, licked, and bobbed, taking his cock as deep as she could, growling softly in her throat. Her hand continued to press against her own crotch, increasing the feeling that was growing down there. It wasn't enough to reach orgasm, she knew that, but it felt good and added to the sense that she was doing something naughty, here in this strangers car, sucking his cock.

Then, a sudden rapping on the window startled her, and her friend. He jumped and so did she, pulling her head back all the way off his dick. The both stared around for a moment till Becky registered a large man knocking on the driver's side window. In the dark it was hard to see him clearly but he seemed to be a big fellow.

"Hey Phil, that you? What'cha doing out here? Beers inside-" He stopped as he saw Becky raise her head, bringing her naked tits into view. The man in the car, whose name she now guessed was Phil, looked out at the newcomer. The big man outside started laughing. "OH! I see what you're doing!"

Phil sat up a little from where he had slowly slouched down and got a sheepish look on his face. He took his hand away from Becky's breast, where he had still had it and tried with some small success to cover his obviously engorged state of arousal.

"Oh...uh, hi Mac!" He looked between Becky, who was frantically trying to find where she had dropped her shirt as well as keep one hand across her chest, and the man, Mac, peering in the window. "Yeah, uh, we were just, ummm..."

"I can see what you were just doing!" He laughed again. Then, he stopped short and pressed his face closer, almost pushing it against the window. "Who is that your with anyway?" Brian looked again between Becky and Mac, then gave a half shrug.

"I didn't actually get her name,: he said with a silly grin coming to his face. 'We weren't doing much talking."

Mac stared in through the window for a moment longer, then he grabbed the door handle and pulled it open. The overhead light came on illuminating the interior, allowing Mac to see Becky plainly.

"Don't I know you?" he asked, staring hard at her, half leaning into the cab of the truck. Becky was now crimson with embarrassment. She had found her shirt and was clutching it to her front, trying desperately to sink as far into the seat as possible. The big man looking at her across Phill had a thick shock of dirty brown hair with a small bald patch just beginning to show on the top. His cheeks had about a three-day growth of stubble and he had squinty brown eyes. There was something vaguely familiar about his face but Becky didn't think she knew him.

"No, I don't think so," she started to say when the man's eyes widened and he let out a loud guffaw.

"Yeah! I do know you! You're that chick from the glory hole! He looked at Phil and slapped down a fat hand on his shoulder. "Man Phil, you got a real professional here! She gave quite a wild performance when I saw her a few weeks ago!"

"OH MY GOD!" Exclaimed Becky. She fairly shouted as recognition flooded her brain. She recalled with surprising clarity sitting in Charlottes car and the big-rig driver pulling up next to them on the freeway. She had been in her bondage leathers that Charlotte had made her buy, and then wear and he had practically drooled on her across the lanes as Charlotte had exposed her to him. Later he showed up, having followed them, at the glory hole. He was one of the three men that Charlotte had allowed to fuck her ass. She shuddered remembering his thick cock stuffed deep in her back hole, his belly fat sliding across her backside.

"You do remember me! I knew I made an impression on the little lady!" Then he looked at Phil. Did you know that this here filly took three cocks up her ass and sucked on about half a dozen more! She is one awesome cock-slut!"

"I'm not! No. that is, I didn't want to..." Becky's heart hammered as she tried in vain to gather her thoughts. This was not at all what she had planned tonight, She had no desire to see this man again, much less in her current situation. She rapidly tried to turn her shirt around and pull it on. " Uh, listen. I think I'd better go, really!" She tried to get her arms through the shirt, into the sleeves and only managed to stick a hand through the front cut out. She groped with her other hand trying to find the door handle. Before she could find it, Phil reached out and grabbed her arm.

"Hey, not so fast! We're not done yet! You have me all worked up. I think you need to finish the job at least!" Still looking into the cab, Mac nodded enthusiastically.

"Hell yes! I'd like to get another taste of that sweet body of yours as well! What 'ya say darlin'?"

"NO! Keep the fuck away from me!" Screamed Becky before she could take it back. "I'm not like that!" She tried to pull her arm away from Phil but he held her tight. A frown had now appeared on his face.

"You just brought me out here to suck my dick, slut! I think that's exactly what your like!"

"Yeah, c'mon darlin,' no one takes on half a dozen men at a hole like the Pleasure Palace the way you did and not like it!" He stepped back quickly from the door of the truck. "Hold her there Phil, I'll come around the other side!"

"Right!" Phil agreed. "She won't go anywhere till she's finished the job!" Becky screamed at him to let her go and tried again to pull her arm away. This was getting completely out of hand. She had to stop it before it went any further.

"Phil, please!" She said, using the man's name. "This is really all just a big misunderstanding. Just let me go. I'm really sorry if I caused you any trouble, but this isn't who I am!" Just then the passenger side door swung open and Mac leaned it. He grabbed at the knit top half cockeyed over her arm and tore it off of her in one pull. Then he grabbed her by the other arm and as Phil let go, he dragged her out of the cab.

"That's just what you're like!" He grabbed her in a bear hug, pulling her half naked body against his heaving rolls of fat. "Hey Phil, I see those blankets and such are still in the back. Let's get her back there, we'll have more room to work! Phil was already getting out of the truck, hitching up his pants.

"Good idea!" he called. He ran around to the bed of his truck and opened the tailgate, jumping up and into it. He quickly grabbed the blankets, made a couple of quick folds, and threw them down as makeshift padding. Mac brought Becky around to the back and he reached down and grabbed her under the arms, his hands grabbing ahold of her breasts as he lifted her up. Mack Grabbed at the waist of her pants.

"Just hold her there a second!" he said. He fumbled with the buttons on her slacks and pulled the zipper down. Then in one hard pull, he yanked her pants all the way down her legs. They got stuck on her sneakers but he handled that by pulling them off as well. Now clad only in her white cotton panties, Becky was pulled all the way into the truck bed.

"Please, stop this now guys before it's too late! Just leave me alone. I won't say anything, I swear! I just want to go!" Becky pleaded with the two of them. Neither took any heed of her. For a big man, Mac was surprisingly agile. He too climbed quickly up onto the tailgate and into the back of the truck.

I'll hold her here," Mac said, kneeling down and using the large bulk of his body to hold her down. "Grab those bungees and let's get her a bit more secure!"

"Right!" Phill turned and grabbed for one of the sets of bungee cords. They were the nylon wrapped ones, about two feet long with heavy duty eye hooks on the ends instead of just an open hook. He grabbed the first one and stretched it out, then taking Becky's right arm, wrapped one end around her wrist several times before using the eyehook to clip it back onto the cord. Then he stretched it out, pulling her arm away from her body and above her head and clipped the other end to a metal tie loop set into the bed of the truck.

"NOOOOO!" Stop it! HELP!" screamed Becky. "Get off!" She couldn't believe this was happening to her again. Bound and being made ready to be fucked by virtual strangers. She opened her mouth to scream again but before she could, Mac shoved something big and soft into her mouth. Becky realized it was her shirt. Parts of it hung down over her chin and neck but a large wad of it had been pushed roughly into her mouth, effectively muffling her cries. Meanwhile, Phill had grabbed another bungee and was quickly making her left arm secure. Once that was done, mac rolled to the side while he and Phil attached two more to her legs, spreading them wide and securing them to tie hooks as well.

"Say hoss, maybe we should move this truck of yours out of the main lot here. You know, just to assure us a bit more privacy. What do you think?" Mac looked over to Phil who was staring at the mostly naked and bound Becky with desire lighting his eyes. With an effort, he managed to tear his gaze away and look up. He nodded to Mac.

"Yes, I think your right. Might be a bit too exposed here." Becky tried to scream again from around the wad of her shirt stuffed in her mouth but only succeeded in making a grunting, whining noise. She didn't want these two men to take her anywhere, especially not to a more secluded area.

"I know a spot not too far," Mac said as he let his hand wander up Becky's leg, slowly stroking and tickling as it moved up towards her promise land. "Just an off road truck lot for overnighters and their rigs. Always plenty of space and just off the beaten path." Phil looked a little skeptical.

"If it's a truck stop, won't there be other truckers there?" Mac shrugged.

"Maybe a few. Most of them will be asleep in their rigs, and who knows...might be a few will want in on the fun. I've seen this little lady in action and I know she can handle a few more!" Becky's eyes bulged wide hearing this. More? Oh god no! She began to thrash and yank at the straps holding her tight. They stretched a little, allowing a tiny bit of slack but they still held her tight. Mac's hand had reached her pussy and was just starting to run his fingers along it. As she started thrashing, Mac slapped her cunt with his open hand. The sting brought tears to Becky's eyes. "Now you just calm down there filly! I know you're anxious but we'll get to the good part soon!" He purposely ran a thick finger along her slit and found it already damp. Becky shuddered involuntarily at his touch. That seemed to make up Phil's mind.

"Alright! Let's get going. Are you going to take your rig and lead the way?" Mac nodded.

"I don't have a trailer till tomorrow, so just follow my truck and I'll get us there!" Phil stood up and hopped out of the truck bed. Mac followed. Then Phil stopped short and looked at Becky lying spread eagle in his truck bed.

"Do you think we should cover her up? You know in case someone sees her while we're driving?" Mac shook his head with a laugh.

"Hell no! Most can't see into the bed of the truck, and if they can, let them have a little thrill! Ain't like she hasn't shown off on the road before!" Phil shrugged and opened the door to his truck.

"Ok then, lead the way!" He hopped in and started the engine while Mac ran off for his own big rig. Becky wailed a muffled cry of fear and despair as she felt the truck begin to move across the lot. What the hell was she in for now. She remembered how Mac had exuberantly fucked her ass with no mercy at the glory hole. She didn't think he would be any less rough this time. And the thought of other truckers joining in? It felt like that damned party of the homeless camp all over again. She screamed and drooled with no real effect as Phil drove her into the night and towards who knew what.

TO BE CONTINUED...