Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 05

Story Info
Becky is taken to a Truck Stop and humiliated and used.
5.2k words
4.57
24.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
769 Followers

Becky: What Comes Next, Part 5-Truck Stop.

Becky lay on her back in the bed of the truck, her arms and legs spread-eagle and bound by tight bungee cords to metal tie loops set into the corners of the truck bed. They were driving along the highway and even though it was a warm night, the air blowing over her naked body stiffened her nipples, and brought shivers to her. The only protection she had was the thin pair of cotton panties they had left on her when they grabbed her.

She could feel every slight bump and jostle run throughout her body as the truck sped along. She pulled against her bonds, desperately trying to free one or more of her limbs but the two men had done an excellent job of binding her. The bungee's were stretched tight and though they still had a tiny bit of flex in them, they were securely keeping her trapped, headed for god knows what. Actually, Becky knew exactly what she was headed for. She had found herself in positions like this several times over the past few weeks. The only difference tonight was that she was on her own. No one, not Charlotte or even that pig, Peter, was here to give her hope of some sort of help. These two were going to drive her to a secluded truck stop area and fuck her in any way they wanted. Tears coursed down Becky's cheeks as she continued to struggle and try to get free.

She would be screaming for help, but the men had wadded up her shirt and shoved it into her mouth, effectively gagging her. Though she expected soon that the shirt would be removed so that other things could be shoved in her mouth instead. What was really warping her mind at the moment though was how excited she was feeling. She was tempted to put it on the vibrations of the truck as it drove, rolling up through her ass and seemingly directly into her pussy, but the truth was that being helpless and knowing that soon these men would use her in any way they wished made her body react. She was terrified of what was going to happen, but in some way, hadn't she gone looking for this? She shook her head and tried to deny that. She never wanted to be tied up and raped. She just wanted to...to what? She couldn't answer that, or perhaps, was too afraid to do so.

She was grateful for one thing, that lying in the back of the truck bed, most of the other vehicles on the road couldn't see her. Only one large truck had passed them during the drive and the driver had glanced over and seen her naked form splayed out. He had nodded appreciatively and laid on his horn. Phil, who was driving the truck she was bound in, honked back.

A moment later she heard a blast from an air horn coming from seemingly farther ahead of them. Becky realized that was likely Mac in his truck. He was leading Phil to the truck stop. Maybe he was even getting this new driver to follow along as well. Becky groaned with shame and fear as the thought of not only being seen by a stranger but having him invited to join in doubled the anxiety she was feeling. Everything had spiraled so quickly out of her control.

They had been driving about ten minutes or so and Becky was exhausting herself struggling and trying to shout through the gag. Then suddenly, she felt the truck slow down and turn sharply. The road they turned onto must have been an unpaved dirt road as the bumps and jounces got noticeably stronger. She could see plumes of dust rising over the sides of the truck and it swerved a few times. Becky was shaken back and forth but prevented from being too badly slammed about by the restraints holding her. Then, the truck slowed and came to a stop. There were no lights around so the area outside of the truck was dark. Even as they stopped and the engine was shut off, she heard the powerful sound of that big-rig rumbling up behind them. Headlights played over the truck and through the area and she could see the top of the cab and the large trailer it was hauling. So the stranger on the road had followed them. Becky whimpered into her shirt which was by now fairly soaked with her drool.

Somewhere in the not too far distance she heard Mac's big truck rumble to a stop and the engine cut off. Then the truck bounced as Phil opened his door and got out, shutting the door behind him. In the darkness that surrounded the truck bed, punctuated only by the beams of headlights flared at an angle away from her, she could hear voices talking. Mac's, Phil's and one that she expected was from the leering big-rig driver they had passed.

"You two are wild, ya' know that? Carryin' around a nekid girl like that! Hell! I thought I'd seen everything!" She heard Mac laugh in response to the strangers observation.

"Oh, this ain't nothing! Wait till you see her suck cock and take it up the ass. She's a true professional! She loves this shit, right Phil?

"Uh, yes! She, uh...loves the role play. You know, pretending she wants you to stop! It's quite impressive!" Once again Becky heard the strangers voice speak up.

"You sure about that? I mean ya' got her tied and gagged in the truck. Doesn't exactly look like she came here by choice!"

"No, no!" Mac said quickly. "That's just part of the game! Hell, I found her sucking on Phil's dick in the parking lot of the dugout! She was going to town on him!"

"That right? Well, if she's willin', I'm all for a little fun!"

At that, Becky began to grunt and try to shout out through the gag, thrashing and pulling against her bonds. She had to let this man know she didn't ask for this! She heard footsteps walking closer and the three men appeared around the bed of the truck. Mack reached into the bed and slapped her pussy through her cotton panties and Becky groaned and jumped. She was ashamed to realize even as he did this, the crotch of her panties were already stained with her dampness.

"See that!" Mac exclaimed, pointing between her legs. "This bitch is hot for it!" Becky tried to shake her head back and forth but the men just ignored her.

"I think it's time we gave her what she wants, don't you?" Asked Phil. Mac clapped his hands together eagerly.

"Hell yes!" He looked at the newcomer. "What about it? You in?" The truck driver looked at Becky, his eyes raking over her body. He watched her avidly for a moment as she shook and yanked at her bonds trying to get him to understand. But he was obviously too excited to care at this point. He licked his lips as he stared at her and then nodded. It didn't take the three men long. Quickly they climbed into the bed of the truck, Phil standing over her head, and Mac and the newcomer on either side down at her feet. Becky's heart was in her throat as she stared up at the three men surrounding her.

Phil was the nicest looking of the three, dressed in a button down shirt and a pair of casual slacks. She already knew what he had under those slacks and she could see it straining against the fabric. She had experienced Mac as well, first hand, at the Glory Hole a few weeks back. He was a very big man with an enormous beer gut and a very thick cock. The newcomer was also a truck driver but he was shorter, maybe 5'7" or so. He had sort of a barrel chest and a big ass but his stomach and legs seemed skinny. Mostly balding, he sported a bad combover but the way he stared at Becky made her the most nervous.

"Let's make this a little easier for all of us, what say you Phil?" Not waiting for a response, Mac pointed to one of Becky's legs while he bent down for the other one. "Gimme a hand, will ya, Buddy?" The new man just smiled and bent, following Mac's lead.

Mac unclipped the eye hook from the truck bed and signaled for Buddy to do the same. When her legs were free, Buddy held her one leg while Mac held the other and reached to Becky's waist and grabbed her panties by the hem. Then, with surprising swiftness, he yanked them down and off of her legs. Becky tried to kick and yell but the two men held her tight and she became distracted as Phil began to shimmy out of his pants. Mac and buddy made certain that the bungees were still tightly wrapped about her ankles, but then, they pulled her legs up towards her head, , keeping them spread till Becky was almost bent in half. Then they took the ends of the cords on her feet and stretched them out, attaching them to the same hooks her arms were bound to, Now her legs were up in the air, spread wide and both of her holes were open and on display. Becy wriggled and moaned but she was trapped.

"I can't wait anymore!" Said Phil. He straddle Becky, one leg to either side of her head. Then he reached down and pulled the soggy shirt from out of her mouth. As soon as he pulled it free, Becky began to babble.

"Please don't do this! I'm sorry I teased you, really! Just stop now and let me go and I'll-" She never got to finish that sentence as Phill squatted down and one hand guiding his cock and the other grasping her breast for support, he plunged his stiff rod deep into Becky's mouth. He pushed himself in as far as he could easily do, his ass almost sitting against Becky's nose. She could smell his butt and wrinkled her nose at the odor, simultaneously almost choking on being force-fed his cock. Buddy was already stripping his pants off, but Mac seemed to get an idea.

"Just keep her busy for a few! I got something in my truck I think she's really going to like!" Then, with no further explanation, he hopped out of the truck and ran off towards his own. Buddy just grinned like the cat who ate the canary and knelt down between Becky's legs.

"Oh yeah!" he cried out, "Time to taste me some grade-A pussy!" Then, he bent his head to right between Becky's legs and she could feel his tongue begin to vigorously start licking along the length of her snatch. He ran in up and down, pressing in so that his tongue spread her lips wide and he could reach more sensitive spots. It felt like the man had a tongue the length of Gene Simmons. It glided in so deep and found every secret spot she had. In a matter of moments Becky was writhing and groaning from what he was doing to her. Phil enjoyed her groans and began to pump up and down into her mouth, driving deep, causing her to choke and gag, then pulling out about half-way and let her suck in a wet and drooling breath, only to plunge deep once more.

Buddy was alternating his tongue, licking and sliding in deep and then sucking on her swollen pussy lips. Another lick and then his tongue found her clit. He slid over it, giving it sole attention for about thirty seconds, then caught it in his teeth and nipped it, tugging it out while still playing the tip of his tongue over it. Then he went back to slurping up the juices that were now running freely from her pussy and stroking in once more with his talented tongue. Becky was being driven crazy by the feeling he was producing in her while trying not to suffocate or choke on Phil's cock.

Having firmly established their own rhythms, now the two men began to use their fingers as well. Phill placed both his hands on Becky's breasts and began to squeeze them. He slid finger up till they were grasping her already rock hard nipples, and began to tease them, running his thumb across them, flicking them, even pinching and pulling on them. Buddy meanwhile began fingering her pussy, sliding one of his digits in beneath his tongue and playing with her as he probed deep. Then he upped the game, pulling his now soaking finger out and moving lower, to her asshole. He pressed the lubed finger hard against her tight back door and easily pushed it in deep. Becky moaned and tried to cry out but she was too gagged by cock and the two men continued to tune up her body yet another notch. Now she was shaking, crying and squirming, trying to handle all the sensations that were building up inside of her.

All of this was building up a reaction deep inside Becky. Sweat was beading across her forehead, her face felt hot and flushed. Her nipples ached and yet that just added to the momentum of everything inside. Buddy continued to plunge his finger deep into her ass while he tongued and licked her pussy, forcing her impending orgasm to build even faster. Becky thrashed and whined as the men played her body and she was dragged towards the irrefutable outcome of a blinding climax.

Then, just as things were reaching a crescendo in her body, Mac suddenly appeared at the side of the truck. He went around to the back and climbed up. The truck bed lurched around Becky and momentarily Buddy lifted his head from her pussy and pulled his finger out of her ass. Phil looked up and stopped abusing her nipples as they all waited to see what Mac had run off to get. Phil even grunted and with supreme effort stood and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Becky coughed and sucked in a huge lungful of air. Her body had come so close to release and she was shaking at being stopped right at the edge. She gasped and looked wildly between her tormentors and then to Mac to see what he had in store for her.

"Check this puppy out!" he crowed, holding out his prize. "Had a run-in with a pretty little lot lizard a few months back. I had her so cum drunk that she left this in my truck when we finished. I knew I'd find a use for it eventually!"

The men stared at what Mac was holding. Phill whistled softly through his teeth. Becky's eyes grew wide and her whole body began to shake in fear. Mack was holding out the largest, fattest dildo that she had ever seen. It was almost ten inches long and nearly as fat around as his wrist. It bulged slightly wider in the middle and was covered with ridges and bumps simulating thick, heavy veins.

"This'll get her warmed up!" He stretched out his arm and handed the huge dildo to Buddy. "See if she can get a little spit on this! It'll go in better that way." Buddy nodded and took the monster phallus from Mac. Then, he leaned around Becky's bound body and placed the fat tip against her lips.

"Give this baby a little love, will ya?" When her saw the fear in Becky's eyes and the way she pressed her lips together tightly, he added, "It will go in easier this way!" That didn't seem to convince Becky who just shook her head and let out a grunt that sounded like "uh-uh!"

Mac grinned and knelt down on the truck bed. He spat in his hands and rubbed them together. Then he pulled his arm back and with an open palm laid a hard resounding 'SLAP' on her upturned ass.

"Sometimes the little lady just likes to play it hard to get!" To emphasize this, he slapped her other cheek, equally as hard. The smooth, supple skin or her ass turned red momentarily before fading to a bright pink. Then Mac took his finger and pressed it against her helpless asshole that was lifted and presented for easy access with her legs over her head the way she was held. He twisted it and began to insert his thick digit into her, pushing deeper as he watched her face.

Becky squeezed her eyes shut, tears streaming from them at the stinging slap and the pressure in her bowels as Mac fingered her ass. She couldn't let them use that monstrosity on her. Maybe if she could refuse to suck on it, they'd give up. It wasn't much hope but it was all she had. That thing would likely split her in two!

Phil watched this and decided he needed to help. He squatted down and reached out for her tits again. He grasped each one between his thumb and forefinger and began to pinch them. He twisted one and pulled on the other and he wasn't gentle. He rubbed them between his fingers and lifted them as high as he could get them. Becky groaned through tightly closed lips, trying to withstand everything the men were doing but she had never had that kind of strength to hold out against this sort of cruel manipulation. With a gasp, she opened her mouth and screamed at them.

"GAAHHH! Stop. Please! No more!" That was as far as she got. The moment her mouth opened, Buddy pressed the giant dildo in between her lips. He only managed to get a couple of inches in before it wedged he jaws fully wide and filled her mouth. Becky's eyes goggled and rolled wide as her cheeks bulged out and she made little spitting and gagging noises.

The men around her though didn't stop what they were doing. Instead, Mac pressed a second finger into her ass and Phil changed up from pinching and pulling at her tits, to slapping them, right across the nipple. Becky tried to scream out, tried to say anything but her mouth was too fully gagged by this horrid toy to make any noise save for a thick sucking and gagging sound. Buddy twisted the phallus around in her mouth a few times, then slowly pulled it out. Becky groaned with relief, for that anyway. The rest of her body was still these men's plaything.

"Spit on it, will you? We still need more lube!" Buddy was holding the vile dildo just an inch or so from her mouth. Becky grunted hard as now Mac added a third finger and Phil landed another slap on her already stinging and throbbing nipple. She didn't want to do anything to help these men abuse her but she knew they were capable of even more cruelty if she resisted, so, rolling her tongue around in her mouth and building up a store of saliva, she raised her head as best that she could and spit onto the thick dildo. She didn't have a lot of strength but Buddy kept the thick rod close and caught her spit. Then, he slid it lengthwise across her lips, twisting it and making certain that her drool spread all over it. It smeared her face as well and spittle slowly dripped down her cheeks and chin as he finished and pulled it away.

"That's the ticket boy!" Mac said gleefully as Buddy handed the now wet dildo back to him. With a wrenching twist, Mac pulled his three fingers out of Becky's abused asshole She gasped out a wet sounding cry, glad to have the heavy pressure removed from her ass but at the same time, feeling an inexplicable sense of loss. Her body shuddered and Becky realized that mac had been turning her on again with the reaming of her back hole.

Now Phil, having been patient long enough for her to get the dildo ready, straddled her head once more and squatted down, fully inserting his cock back into her mouth. Becky barely noticed in time to try and avoid it but Phil was too quick.

"NO! Uggghh-mmmmpphhh!" Becky made a wet strangling sound as Phils cock slid between her lips and over her tongue, pressing deeper into her throat. At the same moment, Mac began to press the head of the huge dildo against Becky's swollen pussy lips. Buddy helped by spreading her cunt, pulling her lips wide with his fingers as Mac pushed to oversized phallus into her. Becky's legs quivered, her feet flexing and toes curling so hard it was almost painful. She tried desperately to close her legs but the bungees held them wide apart. Mac didn't really know how to be gentle but this huge toy was really filling and stretching Becky and he realized it would need to go slowly. He began to rock it back and forth and pull out a little, then shove deeper, over and over again.

Becky's hands clenched into fists and pummeled against the truck bed. Her entire body rocked from side to side with what little flex the bungees gave her. She squealed around Phils cock and sobbed and snorted for air as the dildo was pressed in deeper and Phil continued to fuck her face, sliding his cock up and down, in and out of her mouth. Phil's hands went back to her tits, groping and squeezing them even as he used them to help him gather a steady rhythm of plunging in and out of her mouth.

Becky grunted hard as Mac shoved the thick toy even deeper. It was now fully half way into her pussy. She couldn't remember ever feeling that stuffed before. Her mind was beginning to balk at all the sensations that were flooding her body. Her breathing was labored, from a lack of oxygen due to the cock in her throat and being almost bent in half.

"Here buddy, take over!" Mak said, holding the giant dildo with one hand and indicating that Buddy should take over the duties. Buddy eagerly agreed and grasped the fat end of it and immediately gave it a twist and shoved another inch into her. Becky whined piteously but her body leapt with the sharp, bright sensations that all of these manipulations were causing. Becky was sinking quickly into that fugue state where pain and pleasure were almost indistinguishable from one another and her body was absorbing it all, allowing it to fuel her rapidly rising orgasm once more. How could she keep letting people do this to her? Why did it excite her so much to be humiliated and forced to do these dirty, perverted acts?

Raxton57
Raxton57
769 Followers
12