Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she felt yet another new sensation. With everything going on she had not even realized that Mac had pulled down his jeans, his thick slightly upcurved cock standing rigidly at attention. He knelt down and pressed the tip of his own enormous cock up against her asshole. He grabbed a hold of her rounded cheeks, squeezing hard and thrust himself into her pre-gaped ass. His fingers had loosened her up and the head of his cock easily slipped in, though not without a heavy feeling of discomfort to Becky. What with that stupid thing stuffed in her pussy and now Mac filling her ass, she felt like she would burst open at any moment!

Cock in her mouth, dildo in her pussy, hands on her tits and now Mac's cock deep in her ass. It was becoming too much for her mind to handle and yet her body drank it all in, writhing beneath these three men and roaring towards a huge orgasm. Becky wept and struggled, thrashing everyway she could but nothing was stopping these men. 'Suck', 'grope', 'thrust', over and over again in every hole. She wanted to hate it, to hate them for all of this and yet her body continued to react to every thrust, slap and sensation that these men pressed upon her.

She could feel the strain in her ass as the walls of her anal cavity were forced wide and spread for the intruding cock. And Mac had no sooner thrust fully into her ass than he pulled back out more than half way so he could slam forward again. He repeated this maneuver again and again, picking up speed and force. Becky screamed again for all the good it did her because no one was stopping now. Mac plowed into her ass with an almost frantic pace. Like two sticks being rubbed together to start a fire, it was building a heat inside her that Becky just couldn't resist. Buddy had managed to fill her pussy with about two-thirds of the ginormous dildo and had now taken his free hand and was stroking his thumb against her swollen clit while he pumped the giant toy in and out of her.

Becky could barely catch her breath, her chest heaved and her legs shook violently from the tremors that ran throughout her. She wanted to squeeze her eyes shut but she couldn't. Wide open she stared up into Phil's crotch and ball sack as he plunged in and out of her throat. She slurped and gagged, spit and drooled and sucked even harder, urged on by the tumultuous feeling raging inside her. Now in a totally foreign experience, Buddy leaned over, his hands astonishingly continuing to abuse her pussy, and put his mouth against Becky's feet. He ran his tongue up the side of her foot and then slid her toes into his mouth. She could feel him sucking and nibbling on her digits as he ran his tongue up, over and between her toes. It felt absurd, ticklish...and incredibly erotic. Becky was beyond questioning why her body reacted this way, she was fully in the throes of ecstasy and agony and they were melding together to create an overwhelming force she could not resist any longer.

Just as she was reaching her own peak, Phil groaned and clamped his hands down hard on Becky's breasts. His fingers dug into her chest and she could feel his cock shuddering, swelling and getting ready to explode. She didn't think, just acted. She began to suck harder, running her tongue over the fat bulbous head of his cock and along its length. She clamped her lips tight and began to bob her head as much as she was allowed. Phil let out a final grunt and began to shoot his load deep into her throat. Cum filled her mouth, bulged her cheeks and slipped down her throat and into her stomach in huge gobbets. He tasted of smoke and cheap booze and a spicy aftertaste and she loved it all, sucking down every drop she could get. All sense had left her and she knew just one thing, that she was here as a fuck-toy and nothing more for these men, to use and abuse in whatever way they saw fit.

She deserved it. It was all she was good for after all. Then Buddy bit her big toes especially hard causing her leg to shake and nearly cramp us even as his tongue continued to slobber over her toes. He slammed his hand against the huge dildo and it somehow managed to sink even deeper, pushing into her cunt past that widened middle section till it banged hard against her cervix. She jumped and tried to cry out but her throat was too full of cock and cum, so she only managed to spit bubbles of cum from between her lips and dribble it all down her face.

Mac continued hammering into her ass, hands moved up to her thighs where he squeezed so hard he left bruises. She thrashed and bumped and ground up against him and the faux-cock in her pussy, trying to get just one mor centimeter of either slid into her. Mac slapped her thigh hard and cried out with a particularly vicious thrust and he too began to shoot off his thick, powerful load deep into her ass.

All those sensations were too much for Becky's body to withstand. With a great sob and a spasm that rattled the whole of the truck bed, Becky's orgasm broke across her like a two-by-four slapped across the head. It sent her reeling, her body shaking and clenching. Her muscles became rigid and she bounced against all three of the men. Every cell in her body felt as if it were on fire and she was being incinerated. She drank cum and squirted liquid out from around the giant dildo. Her ass clenched and filled up with Mac's thick, heavy cum as her body was wracked with sensations that felt as it they shattered her mind.

How long the three kept up their actions, filling her body from both ends, teasing her sensitive flesh and riding her hard, Becky couldn't say. Once again time had lost all meaning to her and she was bound up and carried away into the fires of damnation and heaven. Eventually, she began to realize that the cock had been removed from her ass and her mouth was free of Phil's pulsing member. Her pussy was still almost painfully stretched wide by the toy Mac had brought and her body was still being shaken by minor flashes and explosions of sensations wildly bursting within her. She could hear something as well, a kind of roaring or banging along with what sounded like laughter. She fought against the blur that filled her head and vision, shaking herself to try and gain a little clarity.

As she came back to her senses, slowly, she looked around and saw Phil, Buddy and Mac all standing in the truck bed and looking, not at her but out, beyond the truck. Becky turned her head with great effort and gasped in horror. The truck was surrounded by about a dozen men, all clapping, whistling and laughing. Mac was smiling broadly at them as he gestured to Becky.

"Yes siree' guys, this little lady is hotter than any lot lizard you will ever find. And she's all yours, for just a small fee of fifty bucks each! She's up for any and everything you have in mind for her!" Becky groaned in abject shame and humiliation, a shudder of embarrassment rocketing through her body as she gaped at all of the big, horny truckers looking at her with lust on their faces.

"Please!" She gasped, her voice barely heard over the crowd of men. "No more. I can't..." She trailed off into sobs as the first of the newcomer climbed up into the truck, Phil and Buddy climbing out to make room.

* * *

THE ADVENTURES OF BECKY AT THE TRUCK STOP WILL CONTINUE IN THE NEXT PART...

12