All Comments on 'Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 05'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

The idea that every single one of them is a rapist staggers the imagination. Like the saying goes: 2 can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit5 months ago

Just two words. YES PLEASE.

Anna

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Poor Becky, that she gets such intense orgasms from being fucked hard and long in all her holes by strangers. Look forward to the next chapter in this wonderful story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“Cock in her mouth, dildo in her pussy, hands on her tits and now Mac's cock deep in her ass. It was becoming too much for her mind to handle and yet her body drank it all in, writhing beneath these three men and roaring towards a huge orgasm. Becky wept and struggled, thrashing everyway she could but nothing was stopping these men. 'Suck', 'grope', 'thrust', over and over again in every hole. She wanted to hate it, to hate them for all of this and yet her body continued to react to every thrust, slap and sensation that these men pressed upon her.”

More to come for petite but very hot Becky. She still resists what her body now wants and needs. Bill will never be enough for this submissive but very cock hungry slut. Fabulous story.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I love the drama and the tension between busty Charlotte land sexy Becky. The two sluts have been getting their fill of unwanted but very pleasurable cock in their two stories. Can’t wait for the two horny sluts to get together again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
62 year old male, married for 32 years, looking for an outlet for my erotic creations. I have set up a Twitter account to promote my work, take comments and to be able to interact with fans! Here's the link! https://twitter.com/SussanCook I've been writing on the site since A...